Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
if you need a new temp card then check your email. You should have an email with your temp card there. Dunno if that was an option when you signed up the first time

I ended up using my last coupons on Mario Kart Wii for $5 & Final Fantasy Chocobo Dungeon for $5 after coupons. I debated between FF, Muramasa, Trauma Center New Blood, & Boom Blox Bash Party.

I would have waited to use the $20 coupon on Super Mario All Stars but Mario Kart Wii for $5 was very hard to pass up.

[quote name='Blk_Panther09']ARGH!!! When are you guys going to have a sale on 2k11?!?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

I second this. I missed the black friday sale awhile go for 29 bucks. I'm probably going to get resistance 2 this week.

[quote name='JayFx2']Is their a way to print the temp card from your profile? I didn't print mines when I signed up and it seems it only shows up once and when you close it, it does not come back on.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem when I signed up a couple months ago. I didn't have a working printer at home when I signed up. I hoped to print out the temp card at work but no dice. One thing you can do is open a new account online with a different email address and write down your PIN number. Following that, call up the SYWR number and they can transfer your points over to the new account. As long as you have your PIN, you can redeem points.

I should mention that when I created my second account I was actually on the phone with a SYWR member and he instructed me to create the account while he was on the line with me. I don't see why he needed to be...just mentioning it.

Just my personal opinion here, but I grabbed NBA Jam today, and it just didn't have the same 'awesome factor' it used to (again, IMHO). Good thing I only paid $5 with 2 coupons...off to Amazon it goes!

got a socom/bluetooth headset bundle for $20 at my KMart. I think it must have been a price mistake though, they removed the tag after I bought it.

[quote name='sgaldis']Just my personal opinion here, but I grabbed NBA Jam today, and it just didn't have the same 'awesome factor' it used to (again, IMHO). Good thing I only paid $5 with 2 coupons...off to Amazon it goes![/QUOTE]

Yeah the nail in the coffin for me was when they screwed over Wii fans by not including online multiplayer. I know they never said it was guaranteed but w/e.

The nostalgia factor for me is lost as well because I'm simply not into basketball like I was when I was 14 years old back in it's original heyday.

[quote name='ps2emotions']LOL, just got back from kmart while ago. Dude working back there got me mad for the last time. I got off work and was tired and in a hurry so I was going to spend a few of my coupons. I simply asked him if he knew how much transformers war for cybertron was for the ps3 and he replied "I don't know" and walked away. After this I decided to spend all the coupons I had left and not go back. This dude has issues and looks like he wants to kill you when you ask him something. I think he hates people and quite frankly he makes me very uncomfortable. I honestly don't see why kmart keeps him around because he sure hates even getting one question. It was like no way was he going to go see how much the game was. Anyway, I wound up using all my coupons and got NFSHP with 2X $15 coupons, $50 PSN card with $30 coupon, $20 PSN card with $15 coupon, NBA Jam and a $4.99 ps2 card game as filler with 2X $15 coupons, and socom confrontation with $15 coupon. Now I'm not happy I got socom because I see it is online only so I wonder if it is worth trying to exchange it for another game?[/QUOTE]

You're in here every other day complaining about how uncomfortable you are around people. I think you have problems, start shopping online.

[quote name='Blk_Panther09']ARGH!!! When are you guys going to have a sale on 2k11?!?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

They had one like two or three weeks ago.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You're in here every other day complaining about how uncomfortable you are around people. I think you have problems, start shopping online.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You're in here every other day complaining about how uncomfortable you are around people. I think you have problems, start shopping online.

They had one like two or three weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I have problems, you are FOS saying I have problems when I spend $500 dollars at kmart over the past couple of months and simply ask the price of a game and the guy gives me "I don't know" and turns away with a disgusted look and walks off. I deal with people quite a bit and even if they don't buy anything I still treat them nice and with respect and will go out of my way to help them. I'm not uncomfortable around people, I'm unformatable around A**holes and if you don't think he was being a A** then I guess that makes you one. Especially considering you say I'm in here every other day complaining. This is my 242nd post so from your calculations 141 post should be about being uncomfortable around people, lol. You better get your eyes checked is all I can say, must been playing too many games. I just call it as it is like it or not, good or bad, if you don't like it don't read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ps2emotions'] I got socom because I see it is online only so I wonder if it is worth trying to exchange it for another game?[/QUOTE]

So, you bought socom because it was online only and now want to exchange it for another game?

[quote name='rjejr']Epic Mickey = epic fail?

My Kmart this morning had 6 EM:CE's still in the case. Amazon trade-in price for the game is $12 (for comparison "Pizza Delivery Boy" is $8). I'm getting this for Xmas so haven't played it yet but losing enthusiasm and looking forward to Jan. 18 and LBP2 which would've been my Xmas present.

[/QUOTE]

My Kmart got 2 CE and about 20 regular, along with 4 paintbrushes on Tuesday. The next day, the CE and brushes were gone. By the end of the week, only 6 regular editions remained.

[quote name='Gears24']Can anyone confirm the 20% off accessories working in store? I wouldn't mind picking up an extra controller for 20% off + dumping some coupons on it![/QUOTE]

?

[quote name='Bezerker']So, you bought socom because it was online only and now want to exchange it for another game?[/QUOTE]

I meant to put I bought socom not knowing it was online only. Now I want to exhange it for maybe tekken 6 or soul caliber IV. Both of these games have good reviews but tekken has trophies which may push me toward it. Any suggestions?

Tekken 6 was ok I guess. It's not very hard to complete it either compared to other games. The scenario campaign mode was pretty cool. Never played Soul Caliber though.

Is the 160gb PS3 with free ACB a holiday bundle? By that I mean are there any games packed with the 160gb PS3? It sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Also, can you get the ACB CE free with it (well, just trying to max out the deal)? I don't need another PS3, but it's the best device for BD/DVD/Netflix and all other stuff...

I had a good time with Soul Caliber, more so when I had friends over. Plus the single player adventure/campaign or whatever its called is pretty fun.

That being said, I've been a fan of the franchise since Soul Calibur 2.

Went in yesterday and picked up Your Shape Fitness partly because the website said they were still running the $15 coupon with software $39.99 and up on Sunday. Bought the game but alas, no coupon. Not usually one to complain, but wondering if I have a legitimate beef here.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']I ended up using my last coupons on Mario Kart Wii for $5 & Final Fantasy Chocobo Dungeon for $5 after coupons. I debated between FF, Muramasa, Trauma Center New Blood, & Boom Blox Bash Party.

I would have waited to use the $20 coupon on Super Mario All Stars but Mario Kart Wii for $5 was very hard to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Is Mario Kart on Clearance? How did u get it for $5? Was that with the wheel? :bouncy:

Side note, this thread needs to start getting back to putting the weekly deals, clearance items,etc and such on the 1st page. It's getting messy here. :wall:

I'd assume that's the price after coupons s/he got.

Speaking of which, I sure hope I didn't lose some of mine...I should have four and may be missing 2 :(

[quote name='Serpentor']Is the 160gb PS3 with free ACB a holiday bundle? By that I mean are there any games packed with the 160gb PS3? It sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Also, can you get the ACB CE free with it (well, just trying to max out the deal)? I don't need another PS3, but it's the best device for BD/DVD/Netflix and all other stuff...[/QUOTE]
It's not a hard bundle, definitely soft.

[quote name='justoneuncle']I have a question for Josh from a new K-Mart shopper. I received a $15 coupon from last week's promotion and wondered if you can clarify what constitutes a "social bundle?" I attempted to buy the new Dance Dance Revolution game for the Wii and it rejected it. While the game does come with the dance pad, it is the only way the game comes. Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]
Generally speaking this refers to music games that come with a peripheral. They have their own category internally at Kmart.

[quote name='SativaSam']Is K-Mart going to get the Super Mario All Stars collection on the Wii on the 12th? I have a 25$ reward card I need to use.[/QUOTE]
Yes, we have a $10 coupon with the Game.

[quote name='rawrker']Just to verify again, Kmart is expected to get CE versions of Cataclysm in each store (1-2 copies) right?[/QUOTE]
Definitely not, very limited. Don't want to see you get disappointed.

Josh, what about the availability of the Super Mario All Stars collection? Is it going to be "limited" like the red wii, or is it going to be actually limited? I'd like to get one for myself and one for my nephews for xmas.

Two tries at Kmart last week, struck out on Golden Sun. The good electronics employee said he saw it but they were "cleaning up" the back room Saturday morning and he couldn't find it. They really need to work on putting games out, but electronics has been constantly busy doing both electronics and layaway, from what I've seen. If the one guy isn't there, I have almost no chance of getting anything new.

Saturday, to take advantage of the $15 coupon offer, I grabbed Resistance and Motorstorm for $30 each, Warhawk with the bluetooth headset for $50, and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for $20 and Grand Slam Tennis for $30. I'm up to like 6 of those $15 software coupons. It's amazing the crap that Kmart has in the back row of the game case. These were non-GH hits versions of Resistance and Motorstorm. It's like they've been sitting back there untouched since the launch of the PS3.

[quote name='jhuneycutt']Josh, what about the availability of the Super Mario All Stars collection? Is it going to be "limited" like the red wii, or is it going to be actually limited? I'd like to get one for myself and one for my nephews for xmas.[/QUOTE]
More like the Red Wii, but will dry up faster after the first week.

so 2 days from now will be 30 days since Red Wii points promotion and 4 days from now the black ops points promotion and I still wont have my points WOOHOO, rewards card is very awesome right now. SO much for "could take up to 30 days" riiiight... this is horrible I wanted to use my points for black friday so bad.... When the hec am I going to get my 75,000 points

[quote name='litobirdy']so 2 days from now will be 30 days since Red Wii points promotion and 4 days from now the black ops points promotion and I still wont have my points WOOHOO, rewards card is very awesome right now. SO much for "could take up to 30 days" riiiight... this is horrible I wanted to use my points for black friday so bad.... When the hec am I going to get my 75,000 points[/QUOTE]
I've been having some success emailing SYWR issues directly for customers, have you already shot me a note. I apologize if you have.

I found a 4000 points Xbox Live card clamshell and Metroid Prime Trilogy which had never been in my store before. Thought they had been on clearance, took both to the cashier, both rang up 49.99. I didnt buy either. Anyone know if they should be on clearance?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']I've been having some success emailing SYWR issues directly for customers, have you already shot me a note. I apologize if you have.[/QUOTE]

i havent sent you an email about this because I usually just call them and your OP says to call as well. I thought you had no control over this. But I will email you today then. Of course today i forgoet the receipt at home so I"ll have to wait until 4:30pm to send you the email about it.

[quote name='stickyfeet']I found a 4000 points Xbox Live card clamshell and Metroid Prime Trilogy which had never been in my store before. Thought they had been on clearance, took both to the cashier, both rang up 49.99. I didnt buy either. Anyone know if they should be on clearance?[/QUOTE]
We've never clearanced Points.

[quote name='litobirdy']i havent sent you an email about this because I usually just call them and your OP says to call as well. I thought you had no control over this. But I will email you today then. Of course today i forgoet the receipt at home so I"ll have to wait until 4:30pm to send you the email about it.[/QUOTE]
It does say to contact them directly but if they are giving you the run around that's not cool and I'll push it as well.

Any idea when we will have the list for January deals? Wondering what I will get by January 15 before Mickey coupon expires.

[quote name='stickyfeet']I found a 4000 points Xbox Live card clamshell and Metroid Prime Trilogy which had never been in my store before. Thought they had been on clearance, took both to the cashier, both rang up 49.99. I didnt buy either. Anyone know if they should be on clearance?[/QUOTE]

MPT was only clearanced at Sears, not Kmart. Its always been full price.

Shc-Gamer, what are the chances of stores getting in collector's editions copies of Cataclysm tomorrow? I have a bucket load of coupons, so I love to get the CE if possible.

[quote name='Toomuchboost']So am I reading this right? 20 dollars off tron and a 10 dollar coupon??[/QUOTE]

Nope, just $10 coupon. Notice there is a seperate bullet for Tron seperating it from the games that have $20 off! Either way you are probably better off not buying the game until its $10 lol. All bad reviews so far, and the game looks bad.

[quote name='rawrker']Nope, just $10 coupon. Notice there is a seperate bullet for Tron seperating it from the games that have $20 off! Either way you are probably better off not buying the game until its $10 lol. All bad reviews so far, and the game looks bad.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro, had a feeling it might suck. On my phone it shows it under the 20 off.

[quote name='rawrker']Nope, just $10 coupon. Notice there is a seperate bullet for Tron seperating it from the games that have $20 off! Either way you are probably better off not buying the game until its $10 lol. All bad reviews so far, and the game looks bad.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it standard that movie to game adaptations suck? Lol

I hope the 20% is in store as well but somehow i doubt it. I'd like to get another move controller, but it's out of stock online and it's not available for pickup at any of my stores locally? Hmmm....doesn't seem possible -- I can't imagine it's sold out.

Well, I just got back from the Toms River K-Mart and walked away empty handed again due to associate ineptitude. I asked for NFS: Hot Pursuit and before she took the game out, I told her about the points I wanted to redeem. After saying that I knew my PIN, she then proceeded to tell me that it didn't matter. I needed the card.

I told her that I was there the night before and the woman said I needed the PIN and this new one looked at me like I had 5 heads and told me that was surely incorrect. I just walked away after saying that I didn't want the game then.

I've been suggesting to my friends that they go there to get games because of the coupons/points. Yet if it's so hard to redeem my $25 worth of credit, I might just tell them to go to Amazon. At least there you don't have to worry about some arbitrary card system that confuses the 40 somethings that work there.

Josh, this is just a suggestion from what i have read and my own experiences. It seems that there is never a set place that the games can be found, what IF kmart put out a new kinda display that had all the games sections like it is now sort of, and they showed what games they have but a separate storage like underneath the display and they were sorted alphabetical so the cashier would know where to look and a little screen on the side that had a constantly updating stock display, so people wouldn't be asking how many or if any they had.* Im sure there is some kind of program like that or maybe get it started* and on top of that a big marquee display that says * get your game on.. Ill draw you some plans so you can kinda see what im talking about. I think that would be awesome. No more attendants saying we dont have any or we cant find it. They get inventory, put it up scan it and just go by that. Well, just my 2 cents. :)

OK, I'm really lost on this thread. can I still get the $15 off cataclysm? and is yes where do I get the coupon?

Thanks,

[quote name='Thasmagal']OK, I'm really lost on this thread. can I still get the $15 off cataclysm? and is yes where do I get the coupon?

Thanks,[/QUOTE]
You're not getting a coupon for Cataclysm, you're getting a coupon from purchasing Cataclysm. The coupon will be good on a future purchase.

[quote name='Thasmagal']OK, I'm really lost on this thread. can I still get the $15 off cataclysm? and is yes where do I get the coupon?

Thanks,[/QUOTE]

It's buy Cataclysm for normal price and get a $15 coupon for future gaming purchases (valid starting the next Sunday and generally good for 7 weeks). This is how it's been since these threads started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back