Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it says "gaming coupon", then it's always for any game. (As opposed to "Sony coupon" or "Wii coupon")

Also that's what it says in the weekly ad.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']So for those who bit the bullet and picked up NBA Jam for 360/PS3, is it worth it for an avid NBA Jam fan?[/QUOTE]

My friends and I have been enjoying NBA JAM since I picked it up. In fact, we almost do a get drunk and play jam night every other night since I got it last week.

[quote name='Leafitachi']So...
Is there still the deal where purchasing any game 39.99 and up receive you a $15 coupon? (tell me im not crazy I swear josh posted and mentioned a $15 coupon within this week stating a coupon print out for any game 39.99 and up, which i assume can stack when you purchase Cataclysm?)
Or is that coupon now merged with only buying Cataclysm?

Hope were not pushy Josh but love to know with Cataclysm tomorrow and Mario All stars around the corner.[/QUOTE]

That deal to get a $15 coupon for buying any $39.99 game or higher expired this past Sunday. You now get a $15 coupon for purchasing a $39.99+ PC game, including Cataclysm. You won't get $30 in coupons for buying it so no they don't stack. When Josh originally stated the deal, it was a $15 general gaming coupon so I would hope that will be unchanged. I doubt it would be just for PC gaming anyway seeing as how they carry almost no PC games at all, and some Kmarts never get any to begin with.

[quote name='rawrker']That deal to get a $15 coupon for buying any $39.99 game or higher expired this past Sunday. You now get a $15 coupon for purchasing a $39.99+ PC game, including Cataclysm. You won't get $30 in coupons for buying it so no they don't stack. When Josh originally stated the deal, it was a $15 general gaming coupon so I would hope that will be unchanged. I doubt it would be just for PC gaming anyway seeing as how they carry almost no PC games at all, and some Kmarts never get any to begin with.[/QUOTE]
oh ok thanks for informing me i haven't been up to date so didn't know it was last weeks deal.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']They had one like two or three weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? now if only i can time travel to get the deal...

[quote name='SleepDebt']My friends and I have been enjoying NBA JAM since I picked it up. In fact, we almost do a get drunk and play jam night every other night since I got it last week.[/QUOTE]
This. If you've got friends, NBA Jam is still a blast. It's a faithful reboot of the series.

Online was giving me some lag though. But some say that lag isn't a problem for them. YMMV.

[quote name='Pookymeister']well, managed to use all 12 of my $15 coupons yesterday and today. Got a bunch of presents and some games for myself - mostly Ps3 GH's[/QUOTE]

How did you end up with 12 $15 coupons?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']So for those who bit the bullet and picked up NBA Jam for 360/PS3, is it worth it for an avid NBA Jam fan?[/QUOTE]

I played the game to death on Super Nintendo but I am kind of regretting my purchase at this point. Single player gets old fast. First game I played online last night froze and I had to quit thus taking a loss. My opponent was doing some unusual things during the game so I don't know if there's a way to freeze it up on purpose so I would have to quit. Second game was better but there was still a bit of lag.

Anyway, debating over picking up Cataclysm. Been a good while since I've played WoW but seeing as how just about every area is different now, it might be worth checking out again.

Thanks for the feedback. I would more than likely be playing a lot of SP and some online MP...sounds like EA didn't even get that portion right.

[quote name='Evolved']How did you end up with 12 $15 coupons?[/QUOTE]

That is crazy he had to spend a minimum of $500 to get that many coupons. But to each his own. And that is 24 games bought in two weeks!

[quote name='jkircos']That is crazy he had to spend a minimum of $500 to get that many coupons. But to each his own. And that is 24 games bought in two weeks![/QUOTE]

nah, he hoarded the epic mickey boxes so people like us couldn't get them and then comes on here to brag about it to the very people he screwed over. same thing people did with the FO:NV boxes. Ten $15 coupons cost him $50, plus whatever it gets him to spend money on later to redeem them.

i did the math on what he would have to spend to both get and use those coupons earlier in this thread, and it does add up though.

[quote name='affa']nah, he hoarded the epic mickey boxes so people like us couldn't get them and then comes on here to brag about it to the very people he screwed over. same thing people did with the FO:NV boxes. Ten $15 coupons cost him $50, plus whatever it gets him to spend money on later to redeem them.

i did the math on what he would have to spend to both get and use those coupons earlier in this thread, and it does add up though.[/QUOTE]

You realize he said he got the coupons from the 39.99+ deal last week, right? Or are you just flaming a mod for the hell of it?

[quote name='affa']nah, he hoarded the epic mickey boxes so people like us couldn't get them and then comes on here to brag about it to the very people he screwed over. same thing people did with the FO:NV boxes. Ten $15 coupons cost him $50, plus whatever it gets him to spend money on later to redeem them.

i did the math on what he would have to spend to both get and use those coupons earlier in this thread, and it does add up though.[/QUOTE]

He would have spent $60 to get those coupons & then assuming he bought all just $19.99 games, would have spent about another $60 or so. Not too bad I guess for basically getting them for half off after money spent to acquire the coupons.

Personally I don't care how people spend their own money.

Nice to see you did your research before posting all these facts.

Had a great experience, bought NBA Jam for 5, then did some shopping, when I was done the cashier asked if I wanted to use my points so Isaid yes, I some how had 34,000 points and used $28 worth and didnt spend anymore money. I have no clue how I got those points as the only purchase with the card was GT5.

^^^ They must have given you all the points they didn't credit me for my purchases for about a 3 week period :explode:.

I entered all the receipts (again) online a few weeks back and nothing yet has come of it.

[quote name='salty tbone']You realize he said he got the coupons from the 39.99+ deal last week, right? Or are you just flaming a mod for the hell of it?[/QUOTE]

sorry, i was responding to a response -- there was someone here about a week ago posting about having a lot of epic mickey coupons, assumed it was about that person.

and yes, i knew about the 39.99 buyer too, just got them confused is all. my apologies.

EDITED TO ADD: sorry if i'm bitter about the actual hoarders of EM and FO coupons... i went to 3 kmarts looking for coasters and failed, and then 3 looking for an em box and failed. All because, as the clerks at 2 said, some guy bought them out. The other didn't know what i was talking about.

so guys, lets say this. I buy epic mickey, get a 20 dollar coupon. If I in turn, return mickey, does it give me $20.00 less than I payed for it back? Or do I just get to keep the coupon, and give mickey back and get a free coupon?

[quote name='Kristopher']so guys, lets say this. I buy epic mickey, get a 20 dollar coupon. If I in turn, return mickey, does it give me $20.00 less than I payed for it back? Or do I just get to keep the coupon, and give mickey back and get a free coupon?[/QUOTE]

You have to return the coupon with the game or you get that much less of a refund. This has been gone over many times.

[quote name='Kristopher']so guys, lets say this. I buy epic mickey, get a 20 dollar coupon. If I in turn, return mickey, does it give me $20.00 less than I payed for it back? Or do I just get to keep the coupon, and give mickey back and get a free coupon?[/QUOTE]
Are you a cheap ass gamer, or a cheap ass thief? As Killbomb said, you'll be asked to surrender the coupon as it is labeled on the receipt that you received it through the promotion.

Just got back from my good ol' store #4162. Went to pick up Cataclysm. Got there when they opened on my way to work. They didn't have it out yet, so the gal went to the back and came back with them. Picked up my 2 copies for me and the Mrs., used my $20 Epic Mickey coupon, and the $15 coupons printed out just fine (separate transactions of course). Thumbs up again for another great experience at this location, and for the best deal on Cata!!

Kmart at Astor Place, NYC had the whole Cataclysm display set up with probably 50+ copies. Used the $15 coupon from last week's $39.99+ deal with no problem.

[quote name='bang4dabuc']Kmart at Astor Place, NYC had the whole Cataclysm display set up with probably 50+ copies. Used the $15 coupon from last week's $39.99+ deal with no problem.[/QUOTE]
Learned my lesson from Starcraft II :)

So it says save $10, does that mean it is $10 off retail? As in I can pick up Resistance: Fall of Man for $10? Or is the save $10 a gaming coupon?

Picked up NFS today for $0 out of pocket. $15 coupon, then my reward points. Excellent deal.

And on that note, I'm off the coupon train. I have every new major release for this holiday season.

[quote name='bang4dabuc']Kmart at Astor Place, NYC had the whole Cataclysm display set up with probably 50+ copies. Used the $15 coupon from last week's $39.99+ deal with no problem.[/QUOTE]

Gonna stop there after work. Can you fill me in on the restrictions of the coupon that comes with WoW:C. Thanks.

Hey SHC: Any chance on another Epic Mickey deal before the year is out? I have the coupon from the pre-order box but I was out of town the entire week of its release so I was unable to get it while it had the $20 coupon.

[quote name='erectiontown']Hey SHC: Any chance on another Epic Mickey deal before the year is out? I have the coupon from the pre-order box but I was out of town the entire week of its release so I was unable to get it while it had the $20 coupon.[/QUOTE]

That pre-order box coupon expires at the end of this week (12/11), so you might want to go ahead and use that.

Will the ps3 move bundle ever be in stock in the manhattan stores? I got a coupon from gt5 and wanting to use it for the bundle. Wish there was a ship to store option on their website.

Dang, I somehow missed NBA Jam! Yeah, I want that...dang, which platform do I buy it for? WHICH PLATFORM! AAAAAAAAH!

(I so need to just pick one of them and be done with it!)

Just as a heads up, I will be in a meeting with Activision until 11pm tonight and was in a meeting with Microsoft until that time last night.

I won't be able to really dive in until tomorrow evening. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up who have emailed me this week.

What are the chances DJ Hero 2 will be receiving a universal price drop in the near future? Stores got really aggressive with the pricing for the last one, so I'm definitely wondering how long it is before the price starts coming down. (I'm also curious as to how it's doing, since the last one was a slow burner, and this one didn't have the best start IIRC. It seems like gamers just aren't drawn to it).

How did that work? Did he buy the tons of games for the coupon, then return the epic mickey later on and he keep his 15 coupon?

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Just as a heads up, I will be in a meeting with Activision until 11pm tonight and was in a meeting with Microsoft until that time last night.

I won't be able to really dive in until tomorrow evening. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up who have emailed me this week.[/QUOTE]

If it's a face-to-face meeting and not a teleconference or anything, please punch Bobby Kotick in the balls for us.

So I'm assuming that the $10 off Sony Greatest Hits are only on the actual GH versions of games, and not the regular versions?

I'm kicking myself for grabbing Resistance and Motorstorm last week for $30 each, but they didn't have the GH versions anyway, and I got the $15 software coupon, so I'm really only out an extra $5.

[quote name='probin74243']That pre-order box coupon expires at the end of this week (12/11), so you might want to go ahead and use that.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I thought I had at least another week. Thanks for the heads up. PSN card it is!

[quote name='adamical']So I'm assuming that the $10 off Sony Greatest Hits are only on the actual GH versions of games, and not the regular versions?

I'm kicking myself for grabbing Resistance and Motorstorm last week for $30 each, but they didn't have the GH versions anyway, and I got the $15 software coupon, so I'm really only out an extra $5.[/QUOTE]

I've always assumed that unless the GH version actually has additional content that the UPCs were the same, hence why you see the red sticker over the normal case until they transition to the red ones. I know a while back I compared a couple in-store and they matched, but maybe they've changed it for some reason.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Any word yet on what the Super Mario 25th Anniv. game deal for Wii will be?[/QUOTE]

It's been mentioned countless times, but I know this thread is huge and I'll assume you were unaware of the search function. :D

$10 coupon with purchase.

[quote name='Xellos2099']How did that work? Did he buy the tons of games for the coupon, then return the epic mickey later on and he keep his 15 coupon?[/QUOTE]

the boxes were just $15 off coupons with an initial cost of $5. You buy the coupon, basically. Then you use the $15 coupon to buy something else when they go active. And if you buy something that has another coupon then the train continues.

Decided to get myself a Christmas present and PM"d NBA Jam to Target seeing as my local Sears doesn't carry the game, and I refuse to step foot in the local Kmart.

Waited an hour and a half only to be told they didnt have it. Went to the kmart in the next city over and got it instantly. I spent 2 and a half hours and 2 gallons of gas........but I got cata for only 10 dollars with my coupon ftw!

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Any chance you could email me with the issue if you have not already?[/QUOTE]

SHC do i need to email you here or at blog? Any help you can give me with the points would be great as my KMart seems to have no way of accessing mine without a card. Very interested in the new webiste youve been talking about to.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Decided to get myself a Christmas present and PM"d NBA Jam to Target seeing as my local Sears doesn't carry the game, and I refuse to step foot in the local Kmart.[/QUOTE]

I might catch flack for this but I really dont understand posts like this. I seriously doubt anyone cares that you PM'd the deal at Target so it works to do nothing but throw it in Josh's face that while you love the deals hes putting out there, you dont love them enough to actually support him and instead basically use the deals against him by price matching them at a competitor. Youre entitled to do what you want with your money, obviously, but the need to post about it in here makes absolutely zero sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back