Kmartgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
www.KmartGamer.com (Blog is effective in all locations)

Sometimes, Kmartgamer offers are only featured on CAG. Usually just due to personal bandwidth on my end. Blog offers for this week will be posted tonight to alleveate any confusion.

Important: The offers this week are instant bogo's, not coupons due to previously discussed issues we are currnetly facing with our coupon program which will be fixed soon.

:ps3:1-18 Mass Effect - Buy Mass Effect 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)
  • Will be on sale for $44.99 the week of 1/30
:ps3:1-18 Little Big Planet 2 - Buy Little Big Planet 2 PS3 and get another $59.99 game 50% off (offer valid through 2/12)

Kmart Weekly Ad: (Circulars not effective in all stores, NYC and Offshore in particular)

The only noteworthy offer this week is:

• :wii:Buy Donkey Kong Country Returns and get Epic Mickey for $19.99
Only other offer not MSRP:
  • :360::ps3:Save $10 WWE Raw 2011, more of a corproate pull together offer
Like I said previously, January sucks.

Note: Savings Coupon offers are valid in all stores

Coming Soon:

Update: Submitting Feb./Mar. offers as SYWR promotions. Will post as soon as they are approved. Coupons may have temporary fix before then, if so, we'll go back to them instead of SYWR's. At the end of Mar. the coupon issue will be fixed and we'll go back to normal.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Dead Space 2 Free 1600 XBLA Points or $20 PSN for Free
    • We show positive instock on the cards but if you run into an issue just let me know and I'll work with you.
    • Offer valid from 1/25 through 1-29
    • In many cases the points/PSN cards are located in the Gift Card rack near the front of the store by mistake.
  • :360::ps3:1-25 Two Worlds II (PS3 Version Delayed by a few days, will not ship until Friday)
    • 1-30 through 2-5, Two Worlds II will be on sale for $39.99
    • CAG only special, will not be featured on the blog
  • :wii:2-6 Mario Sports Mix TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-8 Test Drive Unlimited 2 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Marvel vs. Capcom 3 TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-15 Nascar 2011 TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-15 Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Bulletstorm TBD
  • :360::ps3: 2-22 Driver: San Francisco TBD
  • :360::ps3::wii: 2-22 De Blob: The Underground TBD
*This list is not comprehensive of every promotion that may be coming and release dates are subject to change.

Customer Questions/Comments:

General Feedback, Promotional Ideas or Anything Else :cool:

SHC-Gamer - Josh Deane [email protected]

Important: If a coupon did not print or you did not receive the value of the promotion due to a store issue I will compensate the difference. I only need the following (Please copy and paste the format below for quicker service):

• Name ____________________
  • Phone Number ____________________
  • Mailing Address ____________________
  • Receipt Number ____________________
  • Short description of incident (a novel, though enjoyed, is not required :) )
Gift cards issued usually take 7-10 days to arrive once confirmed.

CE or Specal Inventory Requests:
Email Stockboy at [email protected]

• Game ____________________
  • Platform __________________
  • Store Address _____________

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ucantcme69']Did kmart drop the killzone 3 gamer coupon? I thought I seen it on the list at one point and now its gone[/QUOTE]

Any upcoming Killzone 3 deals?

[quote name='jaredstorm']Hello!

Answer[/QUOTE]

I imagine you will get the gaming coupon with it....if you find it in your store. Only 800 copies of the CE chain wide. Which is close to one every 4.5 stores.

[quote name='jaredstorm']Hello!

Answer[/QUOTE]
The default has always been that, yes, a CE will get the same deal as the regular game.

In the future, such respectful precursors as, "Could someone please" or "Would you kindly" are much better than the single-word demand of "Answer."

Even a bloody please is appreciated.

Don't mind me, I'm crotchety. And get off my lawn.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I imagine you will get the gaming coupon with it....if you find it in your store. Only 800 copies of the CE chain wide. Which is close to one every 4.5 stores.[/QUOTE]
Unless the number of Kmart stores has suddenly skyrocketed, the number of stores they have is still around 1400.

800 CEs is around 1 per every 2 stores. A couple of us already did the math back about 500 posts.

Not that it means that 800 stores will each get a copy. It's already been said that the only stores likely to get a copy of the CE will be the high performing stores, and most of them will get multiple copies.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']

Don't mind me, I'm crotchety. And get off my lawn.[/QUOTE]

Don't apologize. I wouldn't answer his question either. No patience + rudeness = instant ignore.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']The default has always been that, yes, a CE will get the same deal as the regular game.

In the future, such respectful precursors as, "Could someone please" or "Would you kindly" are much better than the single-word demand of "Answer."

Don't mind me, I'm crotchety. And get off my lawn.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it. Most of us agree with you anyway. :)

Why I will never shop at Kmart again by crupp

I fully expect this post to be ignored. I was going to just send Josh an email but I figured some of you who order from Kmart online, like I did, can be warned.

Back on November 20th I purchased NFS:HP and AC:B online (I'm no where near a Kmart store). They were both supposed to include $20 Gaming coupons. I learned about it from this thread. I placed the order and waited for the next week to try to use them. They didnt show up on my account. I went to the chat support and they tried to fix it. That didnt work. I chatted again and they told me to just place another order and they would take $40 off. I did. No refund. Over the course of the next month and a half I chatted, emailed and called support. Several times I was told that it had been taken care of and I should see the credit in 3-5 days. I never did.

Today I called and got a hold of a manager. I told him my story and he went on hold to check all of the notes on the order. He comes back and tells me that I wasnt signed in to my profile so I didnt get the credit. By the way... the return window is closed so you cant return the games. :hot: What? Ok... so if I somehow screwed up the proper method to order it then whatever... but to wait for 2 months to tell me that is ridiculous. I never would have kept the games if I knew. I tell the manager that, and he says that Kmart has fulfilled their side of the order and is satisfied.

But wait a minute, what am I supposed to do about the second order I was told to make so that the $40 could be discounted on that order. You guessed it... I cant return that one either. I pleaded with him to allow a return or somehow help a customer out who clearly has had a bad customer service experience. Nothing...

The managers name was Jeremy B. If this was Amazon, I would have had the credit On November 21st. It's January 6th and I just found out I bought AC:B and NFS:HP at retail price +tax+ship... and another game that I didnt want. Do the math... don't buy online from them with them for these coupons. Or at least pray that you dont have to talk to their customer service.

[quote name='Altanis']Unless the number of Kmart stores has suddenly skyrocketed, the number of stores they have is still around 1400.

800 CEs is around 1 per every 2 stores. A couple of us already did the math back about 500 posts.

Not that it means that 800 stores will each get a copy. It's already been said that the only stores likely to get a copy of the CE will be the high performing stores, and most of them will get multiple copies.[/QUOTE]

Not sure why I was in the 3000s with my response. :whistle2:#

[quote name='crupp']Why I will never shop at Kmart again by crupp

I fully expect this post to be ignored. I was going to just send Josh an email but I figured some of you who order from Kmart online, like I did, can be warned.

Back on November 20th I purchased NFS:HP and AC:B online (I'm no where near a Kmart store). They were both supposed to include $20 Gaming coupons. I learned about it from this thread. I placed the order and waited for the next week to try to use them. They didnt show up on my account. I went to the chat support and they tried to fix it. That didnt work. I chatted again and they told me to just place another order and they would take $40 off. I did. No refund. Over the course of the next month and a half I chatted, emailed and called support. Several times I was told that it had been taken care of and I should see the credit in 3-5 days. I never did.

Today I called and got a hold of a manager. I told him my story and he went on hold to check all of the notes on the order. He comes back and tells me that I wasnt signed in to my profile so I didnt get the credit. By the way... the return window is closed so you cant return the games. :hot: What? Ok... so if I somehow screwed up the proper method to order it then whatever... but to wait for 2 months to tell me that is ridiculous. I never would have kept the games if I knew. I tell the manager that, and he says that Kmart has fulfilled their side of the order and is satisfied.

But wait a minute, what am I supposed to do about the second order I was told to make so that the $40 could be discounted on that order. You guessed it... I cant return that one either. I pleaded with him to allow a return or somehow help a customer out who clearly has had a bad customer service experience. Nothing...

The managers name was Jeremy B. If this was Amazon, I would have had the credit On November 21st. It's January 6th and I just found out I bought AC:B and NFS:HP at retail price +tax+ship... and another game that I didnt want. Do the math... don't buy online from them with them for these coupons. Or at least pray that you dont have to talk to their customer service.[/QUOTE]
Always feel free to reach out to me, would have solved this for you immediatey.

[quote name='jaredstorm']Thanks, I'll just wait til a response on Twitter. Josh takes a while to get to his e-mail it seems.[/QUOTE]
I've caught up to everyone who has emailed me up through yesterday afternoon. My friend who does most of the stuff on Twitter will only instruct you to email me actually as the feedback. All roads eventually lead back to me for better or worse. If I haven't gotten back with you it seems there may be a comms issue. Please try again as soon as you can

[quote name='jaredstorm']I messaged KmartGamer on Twitter. To no avail.[/QUOTE]
My friend that operates the Twitter account for me is at CES this week so he may be a bit spotty on responses. Just to reiterate, all he has been instructed to do by me is to request customers contact me via email.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Always feel free to reach out to me, would have solved this for you immediatey.[/QUOTE]

Yes do that because Josh helped me out with the same situation with the $50 wii coupon deal
and the customer service gave my brother a hard time when he ordered 1 from online. All it takes is an e-mail and problem should be solved.

Thanks for the help Josh

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']Always feel free to reach out to me, would have solved this for you immediatey.[/QUOTE]

Yep.... I didnt want to bother you at the time. I figured Kmart corporate had customer-friendly and competent customer service. I'm assuming its too late for you to help now. Just send Jeremy B. a nasty email for me....

[quote name='crupp']Yep.... I didnt want to bother you at the time. I figured Kmart corporate had customer-friendly and competent customer service. I'm assuming its too late for you to help now. Just send Jeremy B. a nasty email for me....[/QUOTE]
SHC-Gamer: "It's never too late, son. (extends hand)" FTW

[quote name='crupp']Why I will never shop at Kmart again by crupp

The managers name was Jeremy B. If this was Amazon, I would have had the credit On November 21st. It's January 6th and I just found out I bought AC:B and NFS:HP at retail price +tax+ship... and another game that I didnt want. Do the math... don't buy online from them with them for these coupons. Or at least pray that you dont have to talk to their customer service.[/QUOTE]

Now, I may be wrong for these two specific games, but you don't get gaming coupons from ordering online. Guess you get to try again.

[quote name='crupp']Yep.... I didnt want to bother you at the time. I figured Kmart corporate had customer-friendly and competent customer service. I'm assuming its too late for you to help now. Just send Jeremy B. a nasty email for me....[/QUOTE]

The customer service online is nonexistent. They fouled up a gift card order and didn't fulfill it. I told them to just cancel the order and not bother with . They responded 2 different times that it was already shipped out and just return it in store . It was an egift card and I was never charged so forget ordering diddly online if you like your sanity over easy.:bouncy:

[quote name='Dtrain12']anything on sale or come with a game coupon this week? I'd like to keep my coupon train going[/QUOTE]
Try reading the thread, or even *gasp* going to Kmart.com and looking through the weekly ad.

I'll tell you this, the weekly ad has been posted in this thread at least 4 times.

[quote name='Altanis']Try reading the thread, or even *gasp* going to Kmart.com and looking through the weekly ad.

I'll tell you this, the weekly ad has been posted in this thread at least 4 times.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: Good luck with that. It's just easier for people to ask questions a thousand times than look for the info themselves.:roll:

[quote name='Altanis']Try reading the thread, or even *gasp* going to Kmart.com and looking through the weekly ad.

I'll tell you this, the weekly ad has been posted in this thread at least 4 times.[/QUOTE]
:spam:
thread grows 4+ pages a day. read the OP many times.

[quote name='Dtrain12']:spam:
thread grows 4+ pages a day. read the OP many times.[/QUOTE]
Four pages a day? Probably likely due to many people asking the same fuckin' questions a hundred times in here instead of EMAILING SHC-Gamer.:roll:

Patience is a virtue. Or you know....try EMAILING Josh if asking more than once in the thread doesn't get you a result. He answered a few questions for me quicker than if I had pestered him in here for two weeks with the same question.

As for the four pages of growth, how many posts per page are you displaying? I have mine set to the current CAG maximum(50 per page), so this thread is at a manageable 120 some pages currently. As long as you have some form of high speed internet it doesn't take more than maybe 20 seconds for each page to load in.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I have mine set to the current CAG maximum(50 per page), so this thread is at a manageable 120 some pages currently. As long as you have some form of high speed internet it doesn't take more than maybe 20 seconds for each page to load in.[/QUOTE]

Another pro-tip is to hide users' signatures. Makes it much easier to read long threads.

I usually isolate my reading to posts made during the start of the day. If for some reason I don't keep track of this or any other thread for an extended amount of time, especially during times of heavier traffic, I use the find option and select a keyword to help the process along. This, however, doesn't mean I retain every piece of information. :lol: I'm sure SHC-Gamer reads through everything here.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl: Good luck with that. It's just easier for people to ask questions a thousand times than look for the info themselves.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Why did Gamestop ban you for life? I've heard of other people getting banned and I think that's such a crock that the company would ban someone who was trading in games that they would in turn sell for 3-5x's what they offered in trade.

whats up with KZ3??? no deal??? no coupon??? :drool: (aleraiders doesnt have anymore coupons and needs his fix)

I NEED AN ANSWER NOW!!!....

edit -....now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lumpy']Why did Gamestop ban you for life? I've heard of other people getting banned and I think that's such a crock that the company would ban someone who was trading in games that they would in turn sell for 3-5x's what they offered in trade.[/QUOTE]
Apparently they didn't like me taking HDMI cables and trading them in for $4.40 a pop after PowerUpRewards card bump.:D
Then again I did like 35 of them in 2-3 weeks.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Apparently they didn't like me taking HDMI cables and trading them in for $4.40 a pop after PowerUpRewards card bump.:D
Then again I did like 35 of them in 2-3 weeks.:cry:[/QUOTE]

dam and i thought i was ahead of the curve

:applause:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Apparently they didn't like me taking HDMI cables and trading them in for $4.40 a pop after PowerUpRewards card bump.:D
Then again I did like 35 of them in 2-3 weeks.:cry:[/QUOTE]

you are a shameful individual.

You also need to stop giving people a hard time for asking questions in this thread. Either answer them or ignore. It's not your thread to give people a hard time for not spending as much time on CAG as you.

when do the ads usually leak for the coming week at kmart? i haven't been following this thread as much since christmas.

[quote name='jer7583']you are a shameful individual.

You also need to stop giving people a hard time for asking questions in this thread. Either answer them or ignore. It's not your thread to give people a hard time for not spending as much time on CAG as you.

when do the ads usually leak for the coming week at kmart? i haven't been following this thread as much since christmas.[/QUOTE]
Why is that shameful? I found a decent trade value and I was using it to get credit for stuff I wanted to buy, then Gamestop was selling those HDMI cables for $19.99 used to other people.

So to me I was giving them saleable stock and they were getting me to buy stuff there because I was locked to buying there due to only getting credit. Apparently, they did not see it the same way though.:cry: Oh well.

As for giving people a hard time for asking the same questions a thousand times if they don't get the answer they want within half a nanosecond, I see no issue with that. Maybe it'll make them actually want to search for the answer themselves. Although if someone is going to keep asking the same question repeatedly, then chances are people telling them to look for the answer themselves won't do anything either, since they're too lazy to look for it in the first place.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
As for giving people a hard time for asking the same questions a thousand times if they don't get the answer they want within half a nanosecond, I see no issue with that. Maybe it'll make them actually want to search for the answer themselves. Although if someone is going to keep asking the same question repeatedly, then chances are people telling them to look for the answer themselves won't do anything either, since they're too lazy to look for it in the first place.[/QUOTE]

It's not up to you to decide why this thread exists or how it should be used.

Let people ask their questions and either answer them or quit crapping it up with your nonsense.

[quote name='jer7583']It's not up to you to decide why this thread exists or how it should be used.

Let people ask their questions and either answer them or quit crapping it up with your nonsense.[/QUOTE]
Come on, man. By that logic, it's not up to you to decide whether he should crap it up.

If you have anything further to say to him, take it via PM.

[quote name='jer7583']It's not up to you to decide why this thread exists or how it should be used.

Let people ask their questions and either answer them or quit crapping it up with your nonsense.[/QUOTE]
Neither are you, unless you suddenly changed your username to CheapyD.

The less cluttered up the threads on CAG are, the less they have to be rebooted/restarted and the less server space is taken up.

But for the same people to ask their questions 90 times because SHC actually has a life outside of answering their questions(some of which are already answered in the OP, I'm sure) just shows how lazy they are and clutters up the thread just as much as arguing about stupid shit like this.

I was already done commenting on the people asking stuff tons of times, but I'm not going to sit here and be insulted by someone who doesn't know me from a hole in the ground on some internet forum.

You don't like me, fine. Use the ignore feature, then you never have to see another thing I'm saying again.

I knew I've seen a few people mention next week's ad being in here somewhere, but I've gone back into the 190's page wise, 30 post per, and haven't seen it. If someone would be so kind as to link me to the ad, that'd be great.

Sorry for the stupid, lazy question, but I am probably just overlooking it or imagining reading someone saying it's in the thread.

we dont actually have next week yet just this weeks in the thread

hey Josh will you be having a deal on dragon quest 6

[quote name='mebegod']we dont actually have next week yet just this weeks in the thread

hey Josh will you be having a deal on dragon quest 6[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

That would explain why I can't find it anywhere in the thread. :oops:

I just wanted to see how weak it was, based on what Josh has in the OP. Thinking about getting Kirby Epic Yarn and wanted to make sure it wasn't going on sale soon.

Asked this a few days ago and went unanswered, would help me choose where to pick up my prior titles.

Is K-Mart going to be carrying the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']As for the four pages of growth, how many posts per page are you displaying? I have mine set to the current CAG maximum(50 per page), so this thread is at a manageable 120 some pages currently. As long as you have some form of high speed internet it doesn't take more than maybe 20 seconds for each page to load in.[/QUOTE]
The CAG max is 100 per page. Or at least it is for me. It's easy to browse CAG quickly if you turn off signatures, avatars, and have it set to 100 posts per page. With that, the thread is only 62 pages.

All that aside, it still amazes me how a shitton of people ask the same fucking question over and over and over and over and over and over. If it's not answered the first time and it's "will XXX have a coupon with it?" then obviously either Josh doesn't know or doesn't want to answer just yet. Or, if you're stupid enough to post it ten times during Josh's vacation and are pissed you don't get an answer, well, that speaks for itself.

[quote name='sadboy']SHC-Gamer: "It's never too late, son. (extends hand)" FTW[/QUOTE]
It's never too late son :)

[quote name='aleraiders']whats up with KZ3??? no deal??? no coupon??? :drool: (aleraiders doesnt have anymore coupons and needs his fix)

I NEED AN ANSWER NOW!!!....

edit -....now!![/QUOTE]
Really really really want to; still working through the whole coupon issue thing.

[quote name='spiderman8576']hey is there any word on if k-mart is getting the mvc3 collector's edition? if so ill definitely pick that up here on the ps3[/QUOTE]
We will be but very limited. I posted the CE request email link in the OP for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back