Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Have a mix of yahoo, Hotmail, and mail.com. Haven't created a new account in a while.. both of my wins yesterday were accounts that were a few weeks old.

Edit: also still looking to trade $5 Amazon for $10 iTunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a little luck with a $5 card here and there but nothing big recently

Looking to trade my $10 amazon  for the $25 toysrus if anyone's interested

I won a $10 Amazon gift card but when I went to redeem it, it said I was ineligible. Maybe I used the same parents names or address too many times? I still have a $10 Redbox GC if anyone wants to trade.

I won a $10 Amazon gift card but when I went to redeem it, it said I was ineligible. Maybe I used the same parents names or address too many times? I still have a $10 Redbox GC if anyone wants to trade.
Yeah, you can only use an address 5times.
I started using my old addresses btw, but idk if they changed how it works atm cuz havent won in awhile :(

Won 3 more today. Seems like everyone else wins $10/$25 more often. I've won 29 times now (seems like a lot but others have won much more), and here's what I've won: 

$5 x 28

$10 x 1

Anyone else have a similar ratio like that? There's 9000 total first+second prizes vs. 10,000 total third prizes.. seems rather odd.

Won 3 more today. Seems like everyone else wins $10/$25 more often. I've won 29 times now (seems like a lot but others have won much more), and here's what I've won:
$5 x 28
$10 x 1

Anyone else have a similar ratio like that? There's 9000 total first+second prizes vs. 10,000 total third prizes.. seems rather odd.
Add a 0 to that 10,000. :p

No it says over 100,000 prizes

And it says 100,000 third prizes
I see that in the official rules.. and on the prize details page now, so that's correct. If you look at the page where you actually "spin", it says only 10,000. The more the better, though, so I'm not complaining. :whee:

$5 x 28

$10 x 1

$5 x 28

$10 x 1

Me.

I've won close to 60 times now and out of all those times I've won 57 $5 Amazon cards, 1 $10 Amazon giftcard, and 1 $10 iTunes giftcard. I've spread all the times I've played over crazy different time slots, but still, I haven't won any more in denominations other than $5.

I only brought it up because the one page said 10K third prizes, when it was really 100K.. that's why I was confused. So the ratios make sense.

Heads up: You're better off selling your $25 TRU cards to a site like CardPool which gives you $19.16 to $20 Amazon credit. I sold a bunch to them already. But there are times they don't need TRU cards so the Sell option isn't available until next time. You'll need a credit card for them to run, they'll run a dollar but you'll get that dollar back then you'll get the code in like 24 hours or earlier. Too bad they don't take Discovery Store cards.

What if I told you, you could actually see if you won or not without actually spinning?  I found that after entering using mobile, the next day or anyday after that, you could use a computer to enter and see if you won and chances were better for me than just entering using a computer first.  I hardly won using just a computer first.  Anyway, once you enter your username and password right before you spin, you could View Source.  I use Chrome and on the left side of the Source page there should be numbers.  On number 193, you should be to see the "Bummer, you didn't win" or "Bonza, you won" in text.  The advantage of viewing source over letting it spin is you could see if you won or not faster once you get the hang of it.  Sure wins seem to be random but I found that on number 198, there should be the verification code.  It should look like this: BA598F9E-8BD8-11E4-B58B-5FE4E1550AF2 for example.  Pay attention on the part I bolded, let's call this "slot".  This part keeps going up in sequence.  I've been paying attention to this since it was on the 6000s.  I noticed that if you enter at a certain "slot", you're able to win more than once until it changes.  So if you have lots of accounts and you happen to win at that slot, you could try to enter again and again until that slot changes.  I noticed I won in a row by entering during the same slot.  But the same could be said about losing in a certain slot.  I noticed if you didn't win in that slot, you're likely not win until that changes.  So it's helpful to pay attention to that slot.  I'm not sure what changes this slot, if a number of entries changes it or it's computerized and programmed to change at a certain amount of time, I just know it changes and keeps on going up.  But even paying attention to this, everything still remains random but it's helpful to give you a heads up.   Sadly, I haven't won since Dec 17 and even days before that I noticed that the $5 prize seems to be gone.  My last hoorah was a couple of $25 amazon back to back.  Since then I haven't won, but then again I slowed down in playing since I've been busy during these holidays and I've been playing everyday and won everyday since Oct 4.  What if I told you, you don't even need to enter a real email to play?  Actually, what I mean is that think of an email you haven't made up yet.  It's important to choose and make it really unique.  With that unique email in your mind, enter it to play for the chance to win.  If you didn't win, go ahead and enter using another unique email you haven't made up yet.   If your unique email happen to win, you need to quickly make and create that email.  I could make an email in less than a minute.  The faster you make the email the better. Now if you created that new winning email fast enough, the prize redemption email should be sent to you.  So you could enter the game without creating and hitting the make new email limits.  You literally could just make the winning emails.  Keep track of all the emails you make though, you could use them again to enter the next day and see if they win, then you could create that email and make it real.  Hopefully prizes aren't all gone and these info helps out.  Everything still  seems to be random but not really.   I'm pretty satisfied in my winnings, hopefully everyone that played won something.  Enjoy your holidays everyone!

Wow, thanks for the info. So we don't know what causes that set of numbers to change, but you can keep winning over and over if it doesn't. That's probably why I seem to win multiple once I win the first time. Very nice observations. I actually hit a hot streak about a week ago and won a bunch after losing constantly for like two weeks, so there's a chance that there's still a bunch left. 

As for using a random email and creating it quickly, I think you need to be really quick or you won't make it in time.

What if I told you, you could actually see if you won or not without actually spinning? I found that after entering using mobile, the next day or anyday after that, you could use a computer to enter and see if you won and chances were better for me than just entering using a computer first. I hardly won using just a computer first. Anyway, once you enter your username and password right before you spin, you could View Source. I use Chrome and on the left side of the Source page there should be numbers. On number 193, you should be to see the "Bummer, you didn't win" or "Bonza, you won" in text. The advantage of viewing source over letting it spin is you could see if you won or not faster once you get the hang of it. Sure wins seem to be random but I found that on number 198, there should be the verification code. It should look like this: BA598F9E-8BD8-11E4-B58B-5FE4E1550AF2 for example. Pay attention on the part I bolded, let's call this "slot". This part keeps going up in sequence. I've been paying attention to this since it was on the 6000s. I noticed that if you enter at a certain "slot", you're able to win more than once until it changes. So if you have lots of accounts and you happen to win at that slot, you could try to enter again and again until that slot changes. I noticed I won in a row by entering during the same slot. But the same could be said about losing in a certain slot. I noticed if you didn't win in that slot, you're likely not win until that changes. So it's helpful to pay attention to that slot. I'm not sure what changes this slot, if a number of entries changes it or it's computerized and programmed to change at a certain amount of time, I just know it changes and keeps on going up. But even paying attention to this, everything still remains random but it's helpful to give you a heads up. Sadly, I haven't won since Dec 17 and even days before that I noticed that the $5 prize seems to be gone. My last hoorah was a couple of $25 amazon back to back. Since then I haven't won, but then again I slowed down in playing since I've been busy during these holidays and I've been playing everyday and won everyday since Oct 4. What if I told you, you don't even need to enter a real email to play? Actually, what I mean is that think of an email you haven't made up yet. It's important to choose and make it really unique. With that unique email in your mind, enter it to play for the chance to win. If you didn't win, go ahead and enter using another unique email you haven't made up yet. If your unique email happen to win, you need to quickly make and create that email. I could make an email in less than a minute. The faster you make the email the better. Now if you created that new winning email fast enough, the prize redemption email should be sent to you. So you could enter the game without creating and hitting the make new email limits. You literally could just make the winning emails. Keep track of all the emails you make though, you could use them again to enter the next day and see if they win, then you could create that email and make it real. Hopefully prizes aren't all gone and these info helps out. Everything still seems to be random but not really. I'm pretty satisfied in my winnings, hopefully everyone that played won something. Enjoy your holidays everyone!

[attachment=10850:image.jpg]

Wow, thanks for the info. So we don't know what causes that set of numbers to change, but you can keep winning over and over if it doesn't. That's probably why I seem to win multiple once I win the first time. Very nice observations. I actually hit a hot streak about a week ago and won a bunch after losing constantly for like two weeks, so there's a chance that there's still a bunch left.

As for using a random email and creating it quickly, I think you need to be really quick or you won't make it in time.
I wouldn't say over and over, I think each set may have a certain amount of prizes to spit out. I usually play on mobile and if it wins, I have my laptop next to me ready to make that email ASAP. Another tip is to use Mail.com or any emails that you could create aliases. Creating aliases is faster. After all the aliases are filled with winners, create another account to make more aliases. Kinda of a chore but I think it was worth it.

I wouldn't say over and over, I think each set may have a certain amount of prizes to spit out. I usually play on mobile and if it wins, I have my laptop next to me ready to make that email ASAP. Another tip is to use Mail.com or any emails that you could create aliases. Creating aliases is faster. After all the aliases are filled with winners, create another account to make more aliases. Kinda of a chore but I think it was worth it.
Good information I suppose, but wouldn't this STILL be random in STILL requiring you to make a ton of emails to wait for a random counter to go up? Lol. The information seems sound, but it still seems like arguably the same amount of work until you're extremely lucky in finding the right "slot".

When prizes were still aplenty, looking at the set of numbers helped to continue to enter or wait till it changes. People only have a number of accounts to enter, so saving them until the winning slots helps.

I suppose, but what if that "slot" number only lasted 10 seconds or so? Then it's all kind of a waste of time when they could have just been entering them nonstop daily right?

Not trying to discredit anything, just want to know the actual efficiency of it.

You guys are putting too much thought into this. If it was still generating tons of winners each day it's be one this but it's not even really worth over analyzing now.

Yeah, prizes are slim to none now.  I've won every day since Oct 4 to Dec 17 by doing the two methods of looking at the set of numbers and not creating emails until it became winners.  I just wanted to give info or add to the theories why some people couldn't win.  And that's because they were probably going all in at the losing slots.  I'll be giving away a bunch redbox codes for free when I get home in a week. 

Yeah, prizes are slim to none now. I've won every day since Oct 4 to Dec 17 by doing the two methods of looking at the set of numbers and not creating emails until it became winners. I just wanted to give info or add to the theories why some people couldn't win. And that's because they were probably going all in at the losing slots. I'll be giving away a bunch codes for free when I get home in a week.
Allow me to be the first to sign up for this giveaway!

Yeah, prizes are slim to none now. I've won every day since Oct 4 to Dec 17 by doing the two methods of looking at the set of numbers and not creating emails until it became winners. I just wanted to give info or add to the theories why some people couldn't win. And that's because they were probably going all in at the losing slots. I'll be giving away a bunch codes for free when I get home in a week.
Sign me up. :p

Sign me up too.

sign me up for this

Sign me up too homie!

Sign me up as well!

Doesn't hurt to put thought into something and figure stuff on. Was just having a conversation. :)

You know I'll sign up. ;)

Sign me up for those free codes, too ;)

Yeah, prizes are slim to none now. I've won every day since Oct 4 to Dec 17 by doing the two methods of looking at the set of numbers and not creating emails until it became winners. I just wanted to give info or add to the theories why some people couldn't win. And that's because they were probably going all in at the losing slots. I'll be giving away a bunch redbox codes for free when I get home in a week.
Free codes?! Can I get the hook-up pls

bread's done
Back