Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Ok, I message the people that asked me here $10 redbox codes.   It took me a minute to see what codes I have left and didn't use.  If you have no use for redbox, just pay it forward to someone that will take it.  I'm giving my last three in the redbox thread.  It wouldn't let me cut and paste the card code and pin in the messages here, so I just cut and paste the link to it.  Hopefully it went through, just let me  know.

Ok, I message the people that asked me here $10 redbox codes. It took me a minute to see what codes I have left and didn't use. If you have no use for redbox, just pay it forward to someone that will take it. I'm giving my last three in the redbox thread. It wouldn't let me cut and paste the card code and pin in the messages here, so I just cut and paste the link to it. Hopefully it went through, just let me know.
Once again thanks man.

Same, though I doubt anyone would do it.

I've pretty much given up on this. Only tried once in the past week and a half or so. It was a good run though.

If I have nothing else to do I might try it until I get bored but haven't won for a couple of weeks.  I still have a $5 amazon giftcard I could trade for an itunes card if anyone still has one of those

Won a $25 ToysRUs yesterday, after having won nothing since the early days of this thread. I guess some stuff is still out there to be won.

coming up on the end!  Here's hoping we see more wins like in the beginning.  It would be funny to see someone on CAG "win" the grand prize

coming up on the end! Here's hoping we see more wins like in the beginning. It would be funny to see someone on CAG "win" the grand prize
I thought that was almost going to happen one time I played. I had gotten 2 platypus pieces and then the last one started to spin slowly. It almost lined up, but then it just crept right past the last platypus and landed on the next animal.

bread's done
Back