Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

When they send you the email for the prize, what does everyone put into the prize claim form? I thought they would just send me the giftcard.

i won on the txt to win thing... and uhh i haven't gotten the email confirmation yet.. i won yesterday, i don't even know what i won.  just says i'm a potential winner... anyone else experience this?

i won on the txt to win thing... and uhh i haven't gotten the email confirmation yet.. i won yesterday, i don't even know what i won. just says i'm a potential winner... anyone else experience this?
Every time, after a day or so just click back into the link in the winning text and it should bring you to a "you already filled this out page". There should be a link there to contact customer service. The form should already be filled out with the info you provided, just hit send and you'll get a confirmation of the customer service request after a few minutes. They say it can take up to three days but I've usually woken up to their replies and my winning code in my email the next business day.

Every time, after a day or so just click back into the link in the winning text and it should bring you to a "you already filled this out page". There should be a link there to contact customer service. The form should already be filled out with the info you provided, just hit send and you'll get a confirmation of the customer service request after a few minutes. They say it can take up to three days but I've usually woken up to their replies and my winning code in my email the next business day.
dang it won't load the uhh customer service request link on my phone, it keeps saying "bad gateway" and when i try the link to the prize redemption on a pc it doesn't load.. guess i got screwed outta it, unless you could post a email for them...

You can have off days. Just keep the hope.
This is very true, i haven't won since Friday, but this usually happens i win all week then i don't win til Monday, weekends are not good for winning, for me at least, overall i'm pretty happy with this promo, i've gotten an Xbox one, some games, and some pre orders, best promo i've done in years.

This is very true, i haven't won since Friday, but this usually happens i win all week then i don't win til Monday, weekends are not good for winning, for me at least, overall i'm pretty happy with this promo, i've gotten an Xbox one, some games, and some pre orders, best promo i've done in years.
We should share pictures of everything we got once this promo is over. Haha. I could of gotten a xbox one already but I'm holding off til the sunset overdrive bundle is out or closer to its release so I've been keeping my balance at around $300 and buying other things.

We should share pictures of everything we got once this promo is over. Haha. I could of gotten a xbox one already but I'm holding off til the sunset overdrive bundle is out or closer to its release so I've been keeping my balance at around $300 and buying other things.
I was gonna wait for that too haha, but i am extremely impatient LOL, so i went ahead and bought it when they did that 1 free game promo with a purchase of an xbox one, so i got destiny for free with the xbox one, so it was worth it.

Would be nice to get an xbox1 with this promo but I tend to buy something when I reach a certain amount. For instance I got DBZ blu ray season 4,5n7 with this I need to hold out till I get $500 -_-

I don't clear cookies bit I'm ways trying to make new accounts. Sometimes I'll play an extra day or two with accounts I've won with already but I usually only focus on accounts I haven't won once on first.

What's you guys browser situation when it comes to this? Do you go into incognito on Chrome or used different browsers or what? I haven't won in like a week, I needs any help i can get.

What's you guys browser situation when it comes to this? Do you go into incognito on Chrome or used different browsers or what? I haven't won in like a week, I needs any help i can get.
I've been doing non-incognito chrome and only won twice in the 2-3 weeks I've been trying. Haven't been clearing cookies or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
The period thing doesn't seem to help with this promo unless I just don't have luck with it. I've only won on accounts not using the gmail trick.

I Haven't had any luck since week 1. You guys still winning are making me jealous.

Any tips as to which email providers I should make dummy accounts to use with the promo?

You can increment a number on the end of your id. 

But seriously, I haven't won anything in the last couple of weeks. Anyone have luck at specific times? I always try when I get back home from work, and never win. 

You can increment a number on the end of your id.

But seriously, I haven't won anything in the last couple of weeks. Anyone have luck at specific times? I always try when I get back home from work, and never win.
Try doing more then just adding numbers and dots to your google account and make new accounts all together.

Would anyone by chance want to trade $45 - $50 on amazon credit for my 2 $25 toys r us giftcodes? :p

I'll throw in a $10 Redbox code for free too.

Try doing more then just adding numbers and dots to your google account and make new accounts all together.
not gonna lie haven't one anything in the past week besides a pointless $10 Redbox code, kinda blows, if anybody wants the redbox code, id take a $5 amazon gc for it

pretty confident they tracked my IP and won't allow me to win. I did the "period trick" about a week ago (before a user mentioned it earlier in this thread) and won two $5 Amazon gift cards, one on like my second ever try, and the other like a try or two later. I never got an email for either code(definitely because the system detected I was using the same email to create several accounts a day which isn't allowed). the day after I had a total of like 10 emails, that's close to 70 tries since, and i've won absolutely nothing.

i'll be working really soon so whatever,  fuck this terrible existence of incognito, clearing caches, deciding to use my phone instead(and having one of the slides on the "mix it up" screen freeze on me which is very infuriating, especially when one of them does freeze, aka never stop, the other two will be matching which is very questionable), deciding if i should do an attempt every other half hour to perhaps get better results, etc, the list goes on. there's being a cag then there's doing borderline illegal things, i'll be a cag till the day i motherf***ing die but this is just foolish

so yeah, i'm done. good luck guys

I don't even use incognito or the gmail trick because quite frankly I don't think it helps your chances. Why put in more effort for nothing

pretty confident they tracked my IP and won't allow me to win. I did the "period trick" about a week ago (before a user mentioned it earlier in this thread) and won two $5 Amazon gift cards, one on like my second ever try, and the other like a try or two later. I never got an email for either code(definitely because the system detected I was using the same email to create several accounts a day which isn't allowed). the day after I had a total of like 10 emails, that's close to 70 tries since, and i've won absolutely nothing.

i'll be working really soon so whatever, fuck this terrible existence of incognito, clearing caches, deciding to use my phone instead(and having one of the slides on the "mix it up" screen freeze on me which is very infuriating, especially when one of them does freeze, aka never stop, the other two will be matching which is very questionable), deciding if i should do an attempt every other half hour to perhaps get better results, etc, the list goes on. there's being a cag then there's doing borderline illegal things, i'll be a cag till the day i motherf***ing die but this is just foolish

so yeah, i'm done. good luck guys
well using one email for multiple accounts is dumb, and doesn't work, also disposable emails don't work either, i make one seperate email for each account, and i have had tons of luck in the past, its just up until this week, i guess they are just making it harder now, im still happy with this promo, overall i went back to count my amazon gift cards(Which i spent) and this promo gave me well over $900, which i counted, so yea overall happy, and i will keep playing because, well, i still win, just less.

Well fuck.... I just won a $25 toys r us gift card from the promo but I'm pretty sure I misspelled the email address when I signed up for it (I went back my email and noticed I never got one of the sign up emails).... Just my luck though as I haven't won shit off this promo for like 3 weeks

bread's done
Back