Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Sorry I made an error. I mainly have yahoo and outlook. The gmail dot trick doesn't work for this promo I don't think. I think it recognizes them as the same account even though it lets you play as many times as you do the dot trick. I didn't have any wins that way.

Just google how to make multiple gmail accounts if you want to try the dot trick but none of my many wins came from it. You're best off just making many accounts.

Looked up the multiple email address thing. Are you talking about the POP thing or the "+" thing? Also, has anyone here won more than $10 on their first try?

I'd say this promo is milked nearly dry. People say they have won atleast once, and there's like 100 cag users that have tried this promo. Some using 10 plus accounts. There's a lot of people winning too, there's defiantly not going to be very many winners now that so many people try this daily. I'm going to try one more time, for all my accounts, if I win ill say so and might post the code if I don't like it, which unless it's a $10 iTunes code, I won't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say this promo is milked nearly dry. People say they have won atleast once, and there's like 100 cag users that have tried this promo. Some using 10 plus accounts. There's a lot of people winning too, there's defiantly not going to be very many winners now that so many people try this daily. I'm going to try one more time, for all my accounts, if I win ill say so and might post the code if I don't like it, which unless it's a $10 iTunes code, I won't.
Ok...see you next month . :p

I feel like the only time I win this is when I make a new account, then those accounts never win again...

also, still buying iTunes if anybody wants to get rid of theirs

My theory is this is a contest that decreases the number of winning prizes available as time goes on...hence everyone winning at the beginning of the contest and not so much lately.  I won a $5 Amazon code yesterday but that was my first in a week.  

Has anyone that won a toys r us giftcard placed an order online yet?

I had $50 in giftcards and applied them to an order of $99.99 and it showed them taken off but the email I got for the confirmation didn't list the giftcards at all. I'm just wondering if they were still applied and it just shows the total of the item(s) in the email but not the method(s) of payment.

It's weird. I made like 60 disposable accounts...that I can actually still access and I've only won once with one of them. Imma cry ;c I'm going crazy doing this. I've won a total of five times since around Sept. 2 when I first started this. I'm not saying I'm not happy having won about $25, but when people are talking "$900" I like to see some love like this, naw mean?

Hadn't won in a few weeks. Created two new emails. Won $10 on one on the first try. I had only won two $5 cards up until now.

I've been striking out ever since I won $45 in AMZ cards the first week of last month, so I was very surprised when I won a $25 TRU card just now. (2nd win for this e-mail.)

So i was just messing around last night creating new accounts with random emails and i won and hurried up and made that an actual email and was able to get my $5 Amazon code.

Was doing the same thing tonight and also won but wasn't able to make the email in time. Fail! Lol. :wall:

So i was just messing around last night creating new accounts with random emails and i won and hurried up and made that an actual email and was able to get my $5 Amazon code.

Was doing the same thing tonight and also won but wasn't able to make the email in time. Fail! Lol. :wall:
You can contact them to get your code, so it's not really a loss.. just a bit more hassle.

Made a new email and won 4 times in a row after not winning for a month.

Edit: I counted wrong, I won 5 $5 amazons in a row.

Ok, I made literally 30 accounts off of 1 email, and haven't won on any, but people are still winning things? Is there something I am missing? I won like $70 my first week with like 15 accounts with different email, but none since...

Ok, I made literally 30 accounts off of 1 email, and haven't won on any, but people are still winning things? Is there something I am missing? I won like $70 my first week with like 15 accounts with different email, but none since...
That's your problem. Don't do the gmail trick. Make new email accounts don't make multiple accounts off 1 email.

That's your problem. Don't do the gmail trick. Make new email accounts don't make multiple accounts off 1 email.
Agreed, new emails for each account is the way to go. dot trick does not work.

Yup, I tried several emails with my username just barely varied or switching a number and had no luck for two weeks. Made 5 new completely different emails and won $25 within two days from those 5.

bread's done
Back