Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

Finally hit the kangaroo $10. I was about to close the tab too since I never get that. I've won everyday since Oct 4. that's when I really paid attention to this promo. Couldn't wait till the holidays so I grabbed something off Amazon with 2 day shipping since I don't have Prime. One of the best promos indeed! Thanks CAG! Here's a tip, you know when you get a CAPTCHA with two words, all you have to do is type in the curvy word correctly and you don't even have to type in the straight word correctly. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone won with their very first spin on a new account?
I've done so many, many times whenever they're Outlook based accounts. However, I've never won any prizes other than the $5 Amazon gift cards. I've probably won this contest close to 20 times now and still, I do not ever get any other prize.

Outlook accounts are generally the ones winning right now at least for me. Haven't won on same account twice. First spin wins all the way. Total of 20 in giftcards to Amazon. Hopefully can rack up another $15 tonight 

Yeah, all the new emails I have made over the last 3 days are no winners (15 emails) I think something is up. I won $60 yesterday which was awesome, but on all accounts made like a week ago. Today I won only $5 on an account made a week ago

Yeah, all the new emails I have made over the last 3 days are no winners (15 emails) I think something is up. I won $60 yesterday which was awesome, but on all accounts made like a week ago. Today I won only $5 on an account made a week ago
What are you complaining for? You have won 60 dollars just from yesterday! Quit complaining! Anyways i won my third 5 dollar GC in a row so i cam content for now. Hopefully i can get a multi-win night at some point if im super lucky.

What are you complaining for? You have won 60 dollars just from yesterday! Quit complaining! Anyways i won my third 5 dollar GC in a row so i cam content for now. Hopefully i can get a multi-win night at some point if im super lucky.
Stating something and complaining are not the same thing. :p

Yeah...you really have to make a new account if you've already won with an e-mail. Once you win a prize, that's it for that e-mail because you won't win again.

i stand corrected. i've won 15 dollars two nights in a row at midnight exactly. what email creator are y'all using. apparently i've expended my outlook chances and yahoo now crashes. *sigh*

Its just luck

i dont think making a new account everytime heightens your chances

its just luck

I'm pretty sure theirs someone out there who won multiple times in one account

i stand corrected. i've won 15 dollars two nights in a row at midnight exactly. what email creator are y'all using. apparently i've expended my outlook chances and yahoo now crashes. *sigh*
I wish I could get some of your luck, I've made 2 outlooks with 10 aliases each and won once last night.

Its just luck
i dont think making a new account everytime heightens your chances
its just luck
I'm pretty sure theirs someone out there who won multiple times in one account
Once someone tells me they've won more then one of each prize tier on a single account I'll believe it.

This game appears to have no discernable "rules" for how to win...I won five times in a row with Yahoo accounts yesterday--super random how that happened.  And chances are, I'll be 0 for 200 in the next few days, just because that's how it works lol.

Yeah...you really have to make a new account if you've already won with an e-mail. Once you win a prize, that's it for that e-mail because you won't win again.
I've won a $10 and a $5 on the same account.. but that's one out of a bunch. Still sounds like you can't win multiple $5 on the same account.

I've probably won once in the last week and a half +.

Anyway, since people seem to like doing this trade.. I have a $5 Amazon that I would trade for a $10 iTunes, but only once.

soooo, with 20 accounts i have now won a 5 dollar GC each night for the last four nights in a row. I really can't complain having won 20 dollars in Amazon GC so far.

just won a $10 itunes gift card. have no use for it so im trading it for a $5 amazon one. will only trade to active accounts that are longer than 6 months old. pm me.

done trade.

Good day today after only winning one $5 on Friday.  Won a bunch of $5s, my first $10 red box, and a $25 amazon.

Do you have any use for a $10 red box for $10 itunes?  If not I'll probably give it to my sister.

Good day today after only winning one $5 on Friday. Won a bunch of $5s, my first $10 red box, and a $25 amazon.

Do you have any use for a $10 red box for $10 itunes? If not I'll probably give it to my sister.
Sorry I have no use for it. Sadly the redbox selection isn't too big where I'm at so it would be a waste. Thanks tho.

Good day today after only winning one $5 on Friday. Won a bunch of $5s, my first $10 red box, and a $25 amazon.

Do you have any use for a $10 red box for $10 itunes? If not I'll probably give it to my sister.
Wow, how many accounts do you have to win all of that? WTF?! I can only win one giftcard so far per night even with a lot of accounts. I didn't win anything tonight for the first time in 4 nights :( .

no luck today. will try tomorrow. i've already won 30 bucks so im not complaining. but there are a few movies i want so gonna keep trying. 

yup that how i did it.

sucks that the mail.com lets you only make 2 account for 24 hours. But found a way to bypass it. Soon will have 100 accounts to run thru the contest. hope some are winners.
Why would you need to make another e-mail if you can make multiple usernames using the same one?

What is this way to bypass it?
The same method that I use to redeem the movies code when I get a chance here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/332431-free-robocop-2014-uv-code/ .

Why would you need to make another e-mail if you can make multiple usernames using the same one?
I've had better chances winning with new emails I just made. Using the same email imo didnt produce winners unlike using a new email on every new account. It only take me less than 30 secs depending on email service to make a new email account. Plus some posts here on cag and other sites have suggested that you won't win more than 2 times on a single email addy regardless of user account.

Made 11 yandex accounts this morning and won with 3 of them. Just now made 15 more and lost with all of them. Hoping yandex hasn't been killed off like fastmail.

bread's done
Back