Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

aol works really great problem is you need to enter a real phone number for the verification code. it would seem, however, that outlook and yahoo have been killed. gmail is on and off. 

aol works really great problem is you need to enter a real phone number for the verification code. it would seem, however, that outlook and yahoo have been killed. gmail is on and off.
They can't just can't kill email domains, that makes no sense. And besides i just won tonight with a hotmail account aka outlook. In fact, i have now won a total of 25 dollars total, all 5 dollar GC wins and all of them have been hotmail accounts.

I haven't won with an outlook account in a few days. I'll keep trying as it's garnered the most wins but it may be time to move on to a new domain

I'm still winning with my outlooks accounts. So it's def not killed off. Won another 2x $5 amazon off of my 4th mail.com account.
It is definitely not killed. I am currently using 6 different email accounts and none have won except for hotmail/outlook.

finally won a first tier prize. $25 toys r us gift. Like with the iTunes and red box codes, I probably won't use this card. So I'm trading it for some amazon codes instead.

Offer me via pm. Won't be able to respond for a few hours btw.

I haven't won with an outlook account in a few days. I'll keep trying as it's garnered the most wins but it may be time to move on to a new domain
Got close 100 accounts on outlook and haven't won the past 2 days I've played. I feel like my IP has been flagged.

Well I'm back. Still looking to trade my $25 toys r us gift cards for a few $5 amazon gift cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems you can just close the page after you spin and just reopen it from your history tab

i did it on firefox a few times on the same log in it seems to give you infinite tries

its always different the outcome so i guess its possible to win like that but not sure though only did it like 3 times

People have been saying it's determined when you log in. You can also just refresh and re-spin that way, but there's no way that would work.

I won for the first time in a while today. Yahoo account that was like a week old.

it seems you can just close the page after you spin and just reopen it from your history tab

i did it on firefox a few times on the same log in it seems to give you infinite tries

its always different the outcome so i guess its possible to win like that but not sure though only did it like 3 times
I don't think it works. :(

For those who are using Yandex, how long does it take to receive the winning email? I got the conformation email yesterday when I signed up, won 3 out of 4 of the accounts today, but no winning email. It has been over 6 hours 

For those who are using Yandex, how long does it take to receive the winning email? I got the conformation email yesterday when I signed up, won 3 out of 4 of the accounts today, but no winning email. It has been over 6 hours
Shouldn't be that long. Half hour tops. Check your spam on yandex. It always got sent to spam for me.

the original 100 AOL accounts i made when i first started doing this are still winning whatever is left at least, im pretty sure every one of them except two of them have won a $5 amazon gc, and one won yesterday and another won a $10 amazon GC yesterday aswell, stopped playing for two weeks and came back to a nice surprise, one of my yandex emails won yesterday aswell, and so did one of my mail.com emails, as for my fastmails, well they havent won since i was using they exploit i used to get over $1000 in amazon(which is now patched), from a person who has won over $1200 from this promo, the best 3 email service to use RIGHT NOW are: http://mail.yandex.com - http://mail.aol.com - http://mail.com, know that you may not get the same results as me lol, in part being that i started doing this pretty much around the time this promo started, still in my books best promo evarrrrrrrrrrr

Shouldn't be that long. Half hour tops. Check your spam on yandex. It always got sent to spam for me.
Note: On yandex, the win emails ALWAYS show up in spam, and so does the email that has the digital code inside of it, they also take a while longer, i have no idea why.

i have won 9/30 accounts with yandex and they always show up in spam, the only one that doesnt is the email saying "your child has signed up" blah blah blah

mail.com locked one of my accounts. just be aware and log into it to be sure you can still get into the email account before attempting accounts associated with said email. just lost a winner cause of it.

the original 100 AOL accounts i made when i first started doing this are still winning whatever is left at least, im pretty sure every one of them except two of them have won a $5 amazon gc, and one won yesterday and another won a $10 amazon GC yesterday aswell, stopped playing for two weeks and came back to a nice surprise, one of my yandex emails won yesterday aswell, and so did one of my mail.com emails, as for my fastmails, well they havent won since i was using they exploit i used to get over $1000 in amazon(which is now patched), from a person who has won over $1200 from this promo, the best 3 email service to use RIGHT NOW are: http://mail.yandex.com - http://mail.aol.com - http://mail.com, know that you may not get the same results as me lol, in part being that i started doing this pretty much around the time this promo started, still in my books best promo evarrrrrrrrrrr
IMO, best promo was the GameStop Xbox credit giveaway. Made over 100 dollars. :p

What device do you guys win on the most, computer? laptop? mobile? tablet? or other?  

Also just a heads up on aol accounts if it hasn't been mentioned yet, if you have an aol account then you could use the emails like this [email protected] and [email protected] which gives you two lunchable accounts.  But just a warning, I had some aol accounts that got locked out due to needing verification.  I "lost" some prizes because of that.  

What device do you guys win on the most, computer? laptop? mobile? tablet? or other?

Also just a heads up on aol accounts if it hasn't been mentioned yet, if you have an aol account then you could use the emails like this [email protected] and [email protected] which gives you two lunchable accounts. But just a warning, I had some aol accounts that got locked out due to needing verification. I "lost" some prizes because of that.
Mobile.

So I hit first prize again and won another $25 toys r us. Why couldn't it be an amazon one instead this time? Well anyways, I'm trading $25 toyrus gift for $15 amazon. Toys r us egift can be printed to use instore fyi.

I have a $10 itunes gift card. Anyone have $5 Amazon gift card they'd be willing to trade?

By the way, has anyone won on a temporary email? I was thinking of giving them a try. It only takes a few seconds to make an account.

I also just won a $10 iTunes gift card. Super surprised that this was my first prize that wasn't a $5 Amazon gift card! Still, I have no use, so I'll trade it for $5 Paypal/Amazon if anyone is interested.

Well i finally finally won another 5 dollar amazon card with an old email i used before

doubt i will get that lucky again but nice nnone the less

Finally won a $10 amazon. Man when that kangaroo popped up, I was like please no itunes or redbox this time. So far $25 toyrsus and $10 amazon winners. Man mail.com is sure paying off tho but got another locked account on there. it's weird how they flag them to be locked.

Finally won a $10 amazon. Man when that kangaroo popped up, I was like please no itunes or redbox this time. So far $25 toyrsus and $10 amazon winners. Man mail.com is sure paying off tho but got another locked account on there. it's weird how they flag them to be locked.
Bet you wouldn't have that problem if you didn't bypass their 2 accounts a day limit.

Bet you wouldn't have that problem if you didn't bypass their 2 accounts a day limit.
It just weird on how it gets flag. I got one account unlocked earlier today but got 1 other one locked now. I'm not sweating it since it only take me 2-3 mins to make an account with the aliases. So far only made 12 mail.com accounts with 1 being locked so far when it was first posted a couple of days ago. I would probably have over 100 mail.com accounts by now if I actually bothered to do it. But I don't want that service to "not" work with the contest anymore when we still have 3 months left to go.

I have a $10 itunes gift card. Anyone have $5 Amazon gift card they'd be willing to trade?

By the way, has anyone won on a temporary email? I was thinking of giving them a try. It only takes a few seconds to make an account.
I have tried using mailinator and have yet to win once using them. Same with 10 minute mail.

i have 5.23 credit on my amazon account (just won and redeemed without thinking)... willing to trade the account for a 10dollar itunes card

So I've won more than once. You have to claim the prize through a link sent to your email address, where you input your name and address and all that.

Do I have to enter different information every time I win, like if the system will flag me? Or does it not even matter?

So I've won more than once. You have to claim the prize through a link sent to your email address, where you input your name and address and all that.

Do I have to enter different information every time I win, like if the system will flag me? Or does it not even matter?
You can use the same info 5 times.

Welp, all the sudden i have not won 3 out of the last 4 nights. It looks like my run is over even though i keep signing up with different emails, they must have flagged my ass or something :( BUMMER!!!!!

I haven't been winning either...I wish someone knew if it's possible to get your IP address flagged/banned in this contest.  It seems like a mixed bag...you see people in this thread who've been playing the entire time and winning tons, and they're still winning...and then there are others who are shut out for some reason.  

im back to my old big winning streak, $70 overall yesterday and $50 today, and still going, im so happy that im winning alot again

bread's done
Back