Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

I was doing this daily for the last month or more only won a $5 Amazon card. After not playing for a day or two i just got a $10 Amz which is great news because i plan on buying Kingdom hearts 3d on there

Would anyone be opposed to a Lunchables 'what did you buy?' Topic if I made one? I'd share the link in here and post it in the general discussion section.

i will also note that it seems yahoo and gmaill accounts at least on my end are no longer winning. but when i made some yandex/outlook accounts they won right away

15 emails. 1 winner on outlook. 

what email is everyone using and how are you able to make 100 accounts in little time. 5 bucks is well 5 bucks. 

Hit the the thousand club but I just started playing in October.   Wish I got on this back in August though lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outlook and aol have won for me in the past couple of days.

Also, used my winnings on a 'Acceptable' factory sealed PS4 from AWD for $233.  Thanks Lunchables.

Yeah, some people here must know something, some kind of glitch or something. How did one guy in one month win 1000 dollars, i call bullshit. Either he is straight up lying or knows a glitch. Either way, im done with this game. I can't win anything anymore.

Yeah, some people here must know something, some kind of glitch or something. How did one guy in one month win 1000 dollars, i call bullshit. Either he is straight up lying or knows a glitch. Either way, im done with this game. I can't win anything anymore.
Same. I'm giving up. After creating more than 25 accounts with no wins, I don't think its worth it to continue.

No guys no hacking or glitches here.  I just followed the tips posted here and the bottom line is to make lots of accounts.  Aol, Yahoo, and Mail can have aliases and you could create a specific number of emails per IP.  If you have access to different wifi signals close to you like I have, you could create more emails.  Also you could create more using your mobile data.  I use my girl's phone mostly since I don't have unlimited data.  I still make accounts using my laptop but I stick to mobile data more because I guess you seem to win more on mobile using LTE or 4G or whatever.   Sure wins seems to be random at random times but I found if you won, you're likely to win again in that hour but if you haven't won within the hour or so, save it later.  After you win on an account, you're mostly likely won't win again on that account but some people have been lucky so once in awhile I use those accounts when my new ones run out.  Anyway, people we know seem to be getting married or having babies lately, so I've been just buying gifts for them.

They're already posted in the thread.  But here, if you make an aol email for example [email protected] then you could use the alias [email protected].  On yahoo and mail you could make an alias, you just have to look at their settings to find it.  Too bad the gmail dot trick doesn't work. Anyway, these email services have limits per day per IP so you gotta be careful not to go over the limit or you could get locked out.

Thanks, I know they've already been posted in the thread, I'm just trying to figure out why using an alias makes any difference.  And by alias, are you referring to the Username used for entering the contest, or something else?  Just looking for clarification.  

Alias as in different email name but going to the same email.  You have to make a different lunchable account name but using the alias email.

If I win with an account I toss it. If I haven't won with it yet I give it a few weeks and then toss it. I make new accounts each day.
i dont throw them out, i sure wont touch them til last second but accounts that have won a lower tier prize have higher chances of winning higher tier prizes, also whoever said the aol can double down as aim.com aswell thank you sooooo much was able to turn around another 100 accounts super quick and have earned $50 today, preordered farcry 4 and on my way to halo mcc

i dont throw them out, i sure wont touch them til last second but accounts that have won a lower tier prize have higher chances of winning higher tier prizes, also whoever said the aol can double down as aim.com aswell thank you sooooo much was able to turn around another 100 accounts super quick and have earned $50 today, preordered farcry 4 and on my way to halo mcc
I don't get this game..I've been entering new accounts/e-mails all day and nothing nada zip.

Its just luck i dont think certain emails accounts have higher chances its just people happen to get lucky with whatever

email they used at the time they won,just some people are just more lucky then others

Trying the alias thing with my non-winning Yahoo accounts, and it's giving me winning messages for the new Kraft accounts I make, but I'm not receiving a winning e-mail message...

Against my better judgement i played again tonight and i managed to win 5 bux, still not sure how you lucky ass mofo's are winning tons of money out of this though. I will also point out that even though i am using 8 different emails i still have only won on my hotmail accounts, all 6 times.

Well I won a kangaroo this morning but didnt think I was going to win so I refreshed the page. Didnt get the confirmation number and looks like I mis-typed my email also considering I never recieved my sign up email. Probably no chance Ill get that by emailing them?

Dont even know what the prize is suppose to be, I refreshed it too fast...

Well I won a kangaroo this morning but didnt think I was going to win so I refreshed the page. Didnt get the confirmation number and looks like I mis-typed my email also considering I never recieved my sign up email. Probably no chance Ill get that by emailing them?

Dont even know what the prize is suppose to be, I refreshed it too fast...
If you mis-typed your email, you likely won't be getting that email. I tried emailing customer customer service and judging by the responses I got, you would have a hard time proving you won.

bread's done
Back