Kraft Lunch instant chance to win amazon gift cards

im doing pretty well with this promo, how about you guys?

IviFBE7.png
How many emails did you make. o_O

Having to get up early for work today paid off. I won a $25 Amazon gift card 2 hours ago on an account that won a $5 Amazon gift card a few weeks ago.

If anyone is interested in selling their Amazon GC for Paypal, I can pay 85%, e.g. $4.25 for $5. PM me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="wind_break" post="12222240" timestamp="1415486549"]Never got the welcome email on these accounts and won about a minute after creating them if it makes a difference[/quote
Did you check the spam folder? It goes there sometimes.

I ordered a new tv and stand got some more new games for my xbox one, went from $500 to $160, to $233, then back down to $150, then where im currently at right now is $268, man it hurts to spend so much money but it feels good because it was all free, hopefully will be back up to $500 by tuesday

I ordered a new tv and stand got some more new games for my xbox one, went from $500 to $160, to $233, then back down to $150, then where im currently at right now is $268, man it hurts to spend so much money but it feels good because it was all free, hopefully will be back up to $500 by tuesday
Must of been a small cheap tv...and nothing is free. You had to work; spend time/effort making emails and entering everyday.

I don't know how anyone is winning at all anymore. Looking at my emails the last one I won with was around Tuesday and none of my old or new ones from any service (gmail, yahoo, outlook, yandex, aol, and my school email)  are winning. Playing around 60 accounts a day and none of them winning at all seems pretty ridiculous.

I won (2) $5 amazon codes a few hours ago. 1 on gmail and 1 and yandex, a few mins apart from each other.

Must of been a small cheap tv...and nothing is free. You had to work; spend time/effort making emails and entering everyday.
it was a 32in LG 1080p tv and anew stand for it, its all i need anyway, i dont need a huge 50in tv, i do this in my spare time, extra time in school, lunch break, take an hour at home or two sometimes(two mostly on the weekends) yeah you could say i kind of worked for it but really this is just too easy, not really work, more like being paid to use my phone, im fine with it, as long as im still making the money.

I don't know how anyone is winning at all anymore. Looking at my emails the last one I won with was around Tuesday and none of my old or new ones from any service (gmail, yahoo, outlook, yandex, aol, and my school email) are winning. Playing around 60 accounts a day and none of them winning at all seems pretty ridiculous.
same thing here, this contest got nerffed so hard

So yesterday I hit the elusive kangaroo 2x and BOTH EFF'N times it was for red box :(

Edit: I just hit a trifecta with yandex accts I won 3 $5 amz gc in a row and these accts were made 2 weeks ago.

Interesting observation. I tend to create new accounts in sets of 2 or 3. Without exception so far, the accounts I've found to be winners were all within the same set, meaning when 1 of a set of 3 wins, they all end up winning.

This would suggest that when you create the account is actually important as well. Anyone else noticed this?

They should be close to out of money to give away at this point, right? And this contest is supposed to go on until the end of January.

Shizzzz,i just won a 10 dollar RedBox giftcard but i do not want that at all. On the slim chance someone wants this code i am willing to trade for a 5 dollar Amazon giftcard.

If someone is willing to do that just pm me but i doubt anyone is interested and i don't blame you haha.

bread's done
Back