L4D2 (360) $35, (PC)$30, Dragon Age, Madden, FIFA, NHL, NFS:Shift & more $35 @ Amazon

MirageStrike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Amazon has pm'd Best Buy's deal.

EDIT: Few games went back up.

:360: Left 4 Dead 2 $34.99 $39.99
:pc: Left 4 Dead 2 $29.99

:360: Dragon Age: Origins $34.99 $39.99
:ps3: Dragon Age: Origins
$34.99 $39.99

:360: Madden NFL 10 $34.99 $47.95
:ps3: Madden NFL 10
$34.99 $47.95

:360: Fifa Soccer 10 $34.99 $47.95
:ps3: Fifa Soccer 10
$34.99 $47.95

:360: Need Speed:Shift
$34.99 $39.99
:ps3: Need Speed:Shift
$34.99 $39.99

:360: NHL 10
$34.99 $47.95
:ps3: NHL 10
$34.99 $47.95

:360: Brutal Legend
$34.99 $39.99
:ps3: Brutal Legend
$34.99 $39.99

:360: NBA Live 10
$34.99 $47.95
:ps3: NBA Live 10 $34.99 $47.95

:360: Tekken 6 $32.98

Last edited by a moderator:
IN for L4D2, missed it at BB and was hoping I would see it at $34 again. Perfect filler for that Independance Day Blu-ray!

Pricing for Dragon Age has changed multiple times since the original 34.99 lightning deal on Black Friday. It was $47.99, 39.99, and now back to 34.99. So tempting...

[quote name='testaroo']How long is the deal supposed to last? Broke at the moment.[/QUOTE]
Probably not all the way until you get paid again.

[quote name='pjb16']Probably not all the way until you get paid again.[/QUOTE]

Well Duh
Just wondering if it's just for the weekend or for rest of the week.

[quote name='testaroo']Well Duh
Just wondering if it's just for the weekend or for rest of the week.[/QUOTE]
No one knows. Price could change in the next 60 secs, or the next 60 minutes, or in the next 600 minutes.

[quote name='testaroo']Well Duh
Just wondering if it's just for the weekend or for rest of the week.[/QUOTE]

Could even be cheaper come Cyber Monday ;)

i don't have xbox live gold and have decided i will never buy it again after psn since i just do random matches anyways. Is left 4 dead 2 split screen and still fun offline?

[quote name='panasonic']i don't have xbox live gold and have decided i will never buy it again after psn. Is left 4 dead 2 split screen and still fun offline?[/QUOTE]
2 player split screen, and I think it is fun offline.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Went and ordered Dragon Age. Not sure if I'll play it, I might give it to my friend (he mentioned wanting it when he was over yesterday). I don't know if I'd like it or not, so I'll have to decide. Figured it was worth ordering though for this price.

Also ordered Corpse Bride on Blu-Ray for $7.99, haven't seen it yet, but heard it was really good (passed on I Am Legend on Blu-Ray, since I literally just bought the DVD for $2 when it was a lightning deal, otherwise would have snagged that as well).[/QUOTE]

Dragon age is great and well worth $35.

If you like Corpse Bride I would also check out Coraline. It's the same style of animation but I liked it a lot more. It's normally about $20 but it has been $12 - $15 on amazon and is $11.50 with free shipping and 15% Bing cashback from walmart.

Walmart link (currently out of stock online) - http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11082067
Amazon link (currently $15) - http://www.amazon.com/Coraline-Blu-...1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1259463642&sr=8-2-spell

$30 L4D2 really is tempting but I know I won't get much time to play it anytime soon so I'm better off waiting for the Steam 50% sale next year.

inFamous for $30 is probably the only deal I'm looking for the next 2 days. If it doesn't happen, glad I saved a lot of cash this BF.

sorry i did some digging and couldnt find this info, but exactly what DLC codes come with the regular version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stone Prisoner DLC comes with any retail copy of Dragon Age (i.e. reg version & collectors version).

So what the fuck is this bullshit? I waited till 3 in the morning to get Dragon Age for $35 bucks...

glad to see amazon screw BB the nearest store near to me treated me like crap and now buying it from amazon ended up cheaper for me

35$ was my price point for L4D2, I held out for an Amazon deal on it since I'm too lazy to go to BB, so finally picking it up. Glad I waited.

I wonder why Amazon is PM these deals but raised the price on the Band Hero Bundle. BB still has it for $149 but Amazon jacked up the price this evening to $179.

Anyone know if Amazon will lower the price again to match BB??

[quote name='tenma']Funny pricing considering I just got back from one of my local best buy's and Dragon Age was back up to $60.

Great deal for anyone who missed out on these prices earlier, I guess.[/QUOTE]

It was weird cause my local best buy had it for 60 in store today - on a whim I went on the BB site on my iphone where it was listed as 35 - ordered it online on my phone via their site while at the target next door doing my other shopping. By the time I was done there the order was ready at Best buy and i was able to save 25 bucks.

Got L4D @$40 too. It arrived today in a half-crushed box. Just sent the refund-request when I saw this post! What luck huh? Thanks OP!

I almost jumped on Fallout 3 GOTY Edition for $39.99, but I figure by the time I'm finished with Dragon Age it will be cheaper than that.

higly doubt that fallout 3 GOTY will be cheaper than 39.99 plus it probably go back to regular price soon always happen after holiday season

Finally NHL 10 under 35! I picked up NHL and LFD2. Then I went straight to Steam and picked up LFD1 for $7.50. Can't beat that!

[quote name='IRHari']Stone Prisoner DLC comes with any retail copy of Dragon Age (i.e. reg version & collectors version).

So what the fuck is this bullshit? I waited till 3 in the morning to get Dragon Age for $35 bucks...[/QUOTE]

I am confused by this. I just checked the PSN store and Stone Prisoner is up for $15 and Warden's Keep is $7. It says SOME copes come with redemption codes, is that not accurate and all NEW RETAIL copies come with it? What about the Warden's Keep?

[quote name='Those']If Amazon was a woman, I'd make love to it.[/QUOTE]

After all that triple stacking business that went down back in the day, I dunno about that man. Better wrap your tool up tight.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am confused by this. I just checked the PSN store and Stone Prisoner is up for $15 and Warden's Keep is $7. It says SOME copes come with redemption codes, is that not accurate and all NEW RETAIL copies come with it? What about the Warden's Keep?[/QUOTE]

I guess they're trying to dissuade people from buying it used, because then the code will already be redeemed, and they'd have to buy it on PSN store for $15. Warden's keep is separate, it might be in the Collector's Edition but I'm not sure about that though.

From Bioware's official website:
* Every new retail box of DA:O contains a promotional code on a promotional code card which when redeemed provides a free download of The Stone Prisoner. Digital purchases of DA:O will have the code emailed.

I just bought it on Amazon for PS3 for $35, so I was confused by this as well. We'll see, it looks like I should expect to see Stone Prisoner code, but not a Warden's Keep code.

By the way sw33tbombs that is from Target, not Amazon. Amazon's price is $41.77.

Regardless, it really is worth it. 3 of the best games released in the past few years. They took out sequence breaking entirely though, which is kind of unfortunate, but they're still a lot of fun. It makes some battles (Omega Pirate!) less frustrating since you can actually shoot the guys that are a danger and not the ones you locked onto.

[quote name='IRHari']By the way sw33tbombs that is from Target, not Amazon. Amazon's price is $41.77.
[/QUOTE]

???

Featured Merchants

(1 to 5 of 5 offers sorted by : Price + Shipping) Price + Shipping Condition Seller Information Ready to buy? $29.00 + $2.86shipping
New

spacer._V42753712_.gif

or Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

$41.77 and eligible for
sip-prime-check-badge._V238437133_.gif
New

• 01dXM-J1oeL.gif
  • Shipping: In Stock.

[quote name='IRHari']I guess they're trying to dissuade people from buying it used, because then the code will already be redeemed, and they'd have to buy it on PSN store for $15. Warden's keep is separate, it might be in the Collector's Edition but I'm not sure about that though.

From Bioware's official website:
* Every new retail box of DA:O contains a promotional code on a promotional code card which when redeemed provides a free download of The Stone Prisoner. Digital purchases of DA:O will have the code emailed.

I just bought it on Amazon for PS3 for $35, so I was confused by this as well. We'll see, it looks like I should expect to see Stone Prisoner code, but not a Warden's Keep code.[/QUOTE]

The Warden's Keep was included as part of the Digital Collector's Edition of Dragon Age: Origins since the purchaser would not be receiving a physical copy, the steelbook case, or the cloth map. Most will be paying the $7 to download it though. (On a side note, I love this game, exceptionally well done.)

after 3 emails, they wont give me the $5 on my order from less than 24 hrs before. Quite annoying that a black friday item gets cheaper after black friday and then we cant even get that price. Why should we buy things on amazon's balck friday sale if those are not the best prices even that weekend.

The reps justification is that it was completely covered by promo credit. Well I had to buy 3 games to get that credit from your website. This is the first bad experience with amazon ive had.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']after 3 emails, they wont give me the $5 on my order from less than 24 hrs before. Quite annoying that a black friday item gets cheaper after black friday and then we cant even get that price. Why should we buy things on amazon's balck friday sale if those are not the best prices even that weekend.

The reps justification is that it was completely covered by promo credit. Well I had to buy 3 games to get that credit from your website. This is the first bad experience with amazon ive had.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. They won't give a shit unless the order hasn't shipped yet, in which case they could price adjust it for you.

However, Amazon likes to put an order in shipping status shortly you place it, even it may take them a day or two before actually shipping it out, essentially eliminating your chance for a price adjustment.

bread's done
Back