"Lady Gaga The Fame Monster" for free on Amazon.com (US only) [Expires Nov. 29th]

Oh, well I already spent my 3 dollars, oddly enough on Lady Gaga songs for my wife. No full album for me, I guess. I have all the songs I've heard of already.

Thanks op:applause:. Although I don't have anything against Lady Gaga (She is very talented and I can actually tolerate her songs, unlike Pink) I did find LCD Soundsystem's This is Happening album also discounted to 1.99 so i bought that. Great album! Just giving out another choice.

[quote name='KrebStar']On the one hand, it's free, but on the other hand, so is AIDS.

Thanks anyway OP[/QUOTE]

This post made me lol. I already spent my $3 on ES Posthumus singles when I found the promo code a few days back.

Thanks for the reminder though, girlfriend wanted to get 99 Christmas songs.

[quote name='AoA']Ooooh...I'm buying that with real money.[/QUOTE]

Totally worth $2! :lol:

I think I bought my CD copy back when CDs were almost $20 each and they came in a long piece of cardboard...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Totally worth $2! :lol:

I think I bought my CD copy back when CDs were almost $20 each and they came in a long piece of cardboard...[/QUOTE]

I have the original album. Digital will be much more convenient.

[quote name='AoA']I have the original album. Digital will be much more convenient.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Had I not already ripped my CD a long time ago, I would have gotten DSotM instead of Gaga.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Thanks for the reminder about that MP3 code. Got the newest The Weepies album. :D[/QUOTE]

Heya 'Topian!

Never heard of The Weepies before...

[quote name='AoA']Oh, well I already spent my 3 dollars, oddly enough on Lady Gaga songs for my wife.[/QUOTE]

Uh huh.. songs for the wife. :roll:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Heya 'Topian!

Never heard of The Weepies before...[/QUOTE]

Yo yo, nom de plume!

They're kinda an indie sound. My hubby doesn't like em, but me and my girlfriend coo over the songs. Could be a girl thing.

[quote name='KrebStar']On the one hand, it's free, but on the other hand, so is AIDS.

Thanks anyway OP[/QUOTE]

xD , yeah I'd rather use the $3 credit on a better album Dark side of the moon sounds like it'd be a better buy but thanks for the promo code OP.

[quote name='Hawaiian']The explicit version of Lady Gaga’s The Fame Monster has been discounted to $1.99 on Amazon MP3 for a limited time only! With the Black Friday Week promotional code [GET3MP3S] worth $3 you can get the album for free! Hurry up, the sale ends November 29th!
Download The Fame Monster [Explicit] now!

Source: http://gagadaily.com/[/QUOTE]

Or, you could just stab yourself in each ear repeatedly. I hear they both pretty much have the same effect. :)

[quote name='utopianmachine']Thanks for the reminder about that MP3 code. Got the newest The Weepies album. :D[/QUOTE]
:eek:
I Listened to them...annnnnd I Heart them!
The Weepies it is! Thanks :D

Thanks OP. I saw the $1.99 album deal but forgot about the mp3 credit.
Picked up Gaga and DSotM, paying only $.98 for the two albums.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Hm.......not sure if I should get Arcade Fire for free or Kanye's album for $1...

Edit: Eh, just got Kanye for $0.99[/QUOTE]

How in the world are you into both of them?

[quote name='Puppet Master']Thanks for the link to Alice Cooper.:)[/QUOTE]

No problem - that's actually a pretty good album.

EDIT: Actually, I'm kinda digging on The Weepies. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT 2: No, I'm really enjoying The Weepies. I have heard them before, once I stumbled upon World Spins Madly On.

This thread was terribly titled.

[quote name='Mixer236']How in the world are you into both of them?[/QUOTE]

I'm into both, maybe a bit less for Kanye but his album is getting perfect reviews all over the place.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Hm.......not sure if I should get Arcade Fire for free or Kanye's album for $1...

Edit: Eh, just got Kanye for $0.99[/QUOTE]

Arcade Fire!!! This is their best album by a mile... get it for Free!!!

[quote name='Mixer236']How in the world are you into both of them?[/QUOTE]

I listen to a pretty wide variety of music, I think most people do.

[quote name='doom3killer']I used to $3 off coupon for Kanye's new album (which is $3.99). I got the entire album for .99. Amazon is amazing.[/QUOTE]

If I could get all albums at that price, I'd probably go legit with my music collection. But, as long as MP3 downloading isn't enforced here, I'll continue to download.

Thanks OP! Picked up the Robyn cd (which I wouldn't have bought otherwise, but have heard really good things) with the code and decided to also get Hurley from Weezer for $1.99. Ridiculous deals.

bread's done
Back