Lair - $9.99 @ Frys & Frys.com

[quote name='kobeisgod']Don't they have instore pickup now? I tried it but none available in my area.[/QUOTE]

they do. my friend used it once for the dark knight blu ray when it was like $14. it took them like 30 minutes to process the store pick up order. worst pickup experience ever, it was like the girl went back and did her own business for 20 minutes

[quote name='Wario64']they do. my friend used it once for the dark knight blu ray when it was like $14. it took them like 30 minutes to process the store pick up order. worst pickup experience ever, it was like the girl went back and did her own business for 20 minutes[/quote]
I once asked someone in components if they had a magnetic reed switch (like a window alarm sensor). They said they didn't carry those. I ordered one online for in-store pickup, and it was magically there.

[quote name='Rollobobo']How is this game? I have heard so many mixed things....[/QUOTE] Better since they patched a non-motion-control option into the game, but still not amazing. You could do worse for $10 though.

Definitely worth $10. I literally JUST finished it. It's a 6 hour game or so. Some parts are frustrating due to the camera but it's still worth a play through.

damn i was just at fry's yesterday. for some reason im more willing to buy questionable games on the cheap if it added towards my achievement points. but now i'd just be playing the game for the game instead of both.

I just picked this up used at gamestop for 16 and have tried both the sixaxis and analoge control and definitly got a much worst rap then it deserves. Unless it goes downhill fast I think it's a good PS3 game for under 20

[quote name='Josef']Cheapest shipping option for me was $6.32. Pass.
344.jpg
[/quote]
I pass to. The price of shipping spoils this deal. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Treythalomew']I just picked this up used at gamestop for 16 and have tried both the sixaxis and analoge control and definitly got a much worst rap then it deserves. Unless it goes downhill fast I think it's a good PS3 game for under 20[/quote]

I thought they had a patch to fix the bad controllers

Well it's no longer available online (you can still do instore pickup, maybe?) but on the upside, price came down to $8.09!

It is currently $8.09 and is available at ALL Bay Area, CA stores...just ordered one for pickup from Campbell...$8.85 after tax...thanks OP!!

Can somebody help out a fellow CAG grab a copy? I don't have a Fry's nearby me and I'd love to give the game a shot. Willing to pay $15 (or negotiable).
PM me if you can lend a hand.

[quote name='louiedog']Fry's Lair? Is this a game about where the Futurama protagonist dwells?[/quote]

I think it is an expansion module for Bender's Game.

Sorry, I know it's bad, but I couldn't resist.

I'd give it a try at that price, too bad it's no longer available online and doesn't have free shipping. Even if the controls are still wonky, a next-gen Rogue Squadron with dragons would be worth trying once. And strange as it may sound, I'd actually like to try to play it with the motion sensor controls to see if they can be gotten used to (but at least now analog is a fallback).

BTW, since they've patched in analog control, can you actually play the game through Remoteplay now?

bread's done
Back