LAST COPY!!Infinite Undiscovery $30-Shipping across CANADA!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Saw this for $19.05 at my local FS.

WEIRDEST PRICE I'VE EVER SEEN AT FS

Dunno if is only my FS thaat is doing it.....All copies were tagged at this price...Maybe KATHOS can EXPLAIN??

IT MAY BE YMMV......

IT DID NOT SCAN AT THIS PRICE!

Does the price tag actually say Infinite Undiscovery on it?
If it didn't scan at that price it seems like someone mislabeled it.

[quote name='garks']Does the price tag actually say Infinite Undiscovery on it?
If it didn't scan at that price it seems like someone mislabeled it.[/quote]

Yes, The ENTIRE STACK

MORE THAN 20+ COPIES WERE MARKED THAT way....

And the cashiers knew about it...

This was an error. Its fixed now and they WON't scan up as 19.05.

It was up on Sunday morning as a price change, but by the afternoon it was fixed. I didn't bother changing the tags to the new, incorrect prices.

All the Square Enix DS games where included as well for 4.75 - 9.50.

So this is effectively dead unless you find a store that changed the price Sunday morning but didn't change it back after.

Yeah thanks to me we didn't have that happen at my location. Came in first thing sunday and checked the price listing and almost fainted. Sadly I am a seasonal employee and did not want to get fired for buying every copy so I did the right thing and took the price change list to the manager who called someone else about it.

Sadly they wouldn't let me buy any myself it was fixed before like 7 pm Sunday to my dismay when I went to Best Buy to pricematch.

The 5 games were Last Remnant 19.99 Infinite Undiscovery 19.99 FFTA 2 5$ DQIV 10$ Star Ocean PSP 10$

Anyway it's done now. But if some store was dumb enough to sticker them without question they deserve it.(probably a seasonal worker)

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad I picked up multiple copies!

I can do $28 shipped.
(TAX+Bubble Envelope+Shipping+$2 Effort Charge!)

Anyone who wants a copy, PM me!

[quote name='Lockescythe']dang that early.

Though if they were stickered at that price you get them for that price. Laws and such.[/quote]

Really!??

May I ask what Law is this?
Last time Future Shop tagged all the PS3 Guitar Hero 3 Bundles at 49 and refused sell them to me at that price! It was done to prevent them matching Best Buy who had it on sale that week!

WHAT LAW DID THEY BREAK?
How Does SCOP work into this? Additional $10 off!?!?

might be a unwritten law but atleast at our FS we honour price stickers. We lost a bit of money(the store not me) one day when one of the seasonals forgot to change a DVD back from 16.99 to 23.99.

Also someone stickered Samba wii with the non bundled price and was able to argue for both.

Um, yes they have to honour tagged prices. Otherwise that's false advertising.
For the IU's you bought, SCOP would have applied. It scanned in at a higher price so it would be $10 off the tagged price. Future Shop follows the SCOP afaik. I know Best Buy does so I'm pretty sure Future Shop does.

Dammit. I was at Metrotown Future Shop today. I shoulda checked it out!

[quote name='gamer602'] ... Maybe KATHOS can EXPLAIN?? ... [/quote]

Whoops, seems like I missed this thread XD. Yeah they were mispriced (typo I guess), Star Ocean was at $9.99, FFT2/Dragon Quest 8 both at $5 and Last Remnant/Infinite Undiscovery at $19.99.

That was fixed Sunday morning, but if your FS still has 'em for that price you should take advantage of that, I wanted to and I couldn't ~_~, management isn't on the ball but they are when it comes to losing money sadly (they wouldn't even let us senior staff see the Boxing Day flyer because of their fear of some corporate spying conspiracy).

[quote name='Lockescythe']Also someone stickered Samba wii with the non bundled price and was able to argue for both. [/quote]

He only gave it to 'em 'cause he didn't want to deal with a home's worth of seniors that early in the morn, it's happened before =\.

And FS does honour price stickers and such (unless it's a price sticker with a different SKUs name or mislabled, won't be getting an iTouch with a Energizer 3-pack price label duh) but just like any store/chain, the good ones do =\.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Sadly they wouldn't let me buy any myself it was fixed before like 7 pm Sunday to my dismay when I went to Best Buy to pricematch.[/quote]

Did you end up getting it btw? Also sorry for double post, 3AM, bite me.

well if the game is tagged with that price they HAVE to sell it to you for that price , if they dont they are doing something illegal.

Yea if the game is tagged at a false price we still honor it. Of course being an employee I can't really buy something that's priced lower with a wrong sticker, looks fishy. It has happened once to me legitimately though.

And yea, I haven't seen the boxing day flyer either.

I'm surprised no one mentions Scanning Code of Practice here. If the item is tagged at $19 and scans higher, they should deduct extra $10 off scanned price.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Nope didn't end up getting it.[/quote]

Damn, I guess it's one of those fuck ups we didn't take advantage of soon enough.

Snagged copies of both!

Last Remnant 19.99 Infinite Undiscovery 19.99

I can do $28+$2 Shipped/$26+$2 Pick UP in Vancouver!
(TAX+Bubble Envelope+Shipping+$2 Effort Charge!)

Let me Know!
I have Already received many PMs.
I have 3xIU and 2xLR left......
P.S-Goomba, not to worry, this will be a one time thing only for Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, the DS shelf at my local store ARE COMPLETELY BARE! NOT A SINGLE GAME!

Forgot the PSP Game...will check 2moro for it! Will also ship across CANADA @ Cost only for CAG members!

P.S- I do not take PAYPAL- Will accept Credit card+$1/Check/Concealed cash!

Last remanant is on hold...we'll see if it falls through thou...
Are you sure you dont want Undiscovery?

Let me know! Will you pick it up?

all your remnants are gone?

Damn. Oh and no Paypal, dang.

Hmm lemme know if all the Remnants are gone I could do CC for it. Any discount if I buy both Remnant and IU?

Hey gamer602, it looks like your inbox is full. Please send me a PM with who I should make the check out to and where I should be mailing it.

Thanks!

Made this title so RFD/Lurkers will NOT click on it!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG!!!

Last Remnant 19.05 Infinite Undiscovery 19.05 FFTA 2 5$ DQIV 10$ Star Ocean PSP 10$

Last Remnant - $19.05
Infinite Undiscovery - $19.05
Star Ocean First Departure - $9.50
Dragon Quest IV - $9.50
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2 - $4.75
Final Fantasy IV - $9.50

Also Final Fantasy III - $21.99

[quote name='Firestorm']I'm still feeling worried that I didn't have more trouble with that order![/quote]

i am still waiting for my email from Futureshop.

did you get yours yet?

Interesting. What the fuck Future Shop.

Something weird is going on. for one the prices don't even make sense, since when have we had prices ending in .05.

Anyways, buy em if you want them, I didn't check today to see if they scanned like that in stores.

Buy the DS or PSP games, at least they are good. fuck the 360 ones.

I already got Infinite and Last Remnant on Black Friday.
I ordered Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy Tactics and Star Ocean (FF IV is sold out).
Hope it works!

So why does OP hate FS? On Xmas eve?

Also, to whoever was asking about prices ending in .95, it's an internal thing. .99 is a regular item, .95 is pushed to clear and .97 is dead clearance do-whatever-you-want-to-sell-it. Stuff in gaming NEVER EVER goes .95, so it def was a price fuck up.

[quote name='kathos']So why does OP hate FS? On Xmas eve?

Also, to whoever was asking about prices ending in .95, it's an internal thing. .99 is a regular item, .95 is pushed to clear and .97 is dead clearance do-whatever-you-want-to-sell-it. Stuff in gaming NEVER EVER goes .95, so it def was a price fuck up.[/quote]

You didnt read page 2 Kathos!

What about prices that end in .05????

[quote name='gamer602']You didnt read page 2 Kathos!

What about prices that end in .05????[/quote]

Ooooh... wait RDFers will click on anything though, s'long as they save a few bucks =\ damn you bastards! Damn yoooooouuuuuu!

Oh... .05? That doesn't exist, poster might have put in 05 missing the 9 for 95 (since the keys are right beside each other).

[quote name='chrisryans']Just ordered Last Remnant, hopefully this goes through~[/quote]

Erm, doubtful, they were fixed Sunday before 3PM, well they were in my store anyway (I mean fixed in the system not in the store).

[quote name='kathos']Ooooh... wait RDFers will click on anything though, s'long as they save a few bucks =\ damn you bastards! Damn yoooooouuuuuu!

Oh... .05? That doesn't exist, poster might have put in 05 missing the 9 for 95 (since the keys are right beside each other).

Erm, doubtful, they were fixed Sunday before 3PM, well they were in my store anyway (I mean fixed in the system not in the store).[/quote]

Kathos,

The games end in .05 on the site right now...tons of people have bought it!

[quote name='gamer602']Kathos,

The games end in .05 on the site right now...tons of people have bought it![/quote]

Oh SHITCOCKS! The website price probably hasn't corrected itself! Christ almighty!

What're all you retards doing here! fuckNUGGETS. Go buy online now. NAO.

EDIT: And .05... I'm stumped on that one, never seen an .0x price.

[quote name='kathos']Oh SHITCOCKS! The website price probably hasn't corrected itself! Christ almighty!

What're all you retards doing here! fuckNUGGETS. Go buy online now. NAO.

EDIT: And .05... I'm stumped on that one, never seen an .0x price.[/quote]

Kathos, the prices JUST CHANGED...at 8pm EST...ALONG WITH THE BOXING DAY DEALS!

bread's done
Back