[Last day!] Free Shipping on select games at GAMEFLY [Conker & Killer 7 $15!]

onetrackmind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
just got an email from them... free shipping on these select titles until the 24th of october.

Members get free shipping on all game purchases, all the time.

PS2
God of War $24.99
Destroy All Humans $19.99
Brothers in Arms... $12.99
Killer 7 $14.99
Fantastic Four $16.99
Splinter Cell: Chao... $17.99
FlatOut $19.99
Star Wars III... $19.99
Devil May Cry 3 $24.99
Gran Turismo 4: ... $24.99
Midnight Club 3:... $27.99

Xbox
Conker: Live and Reloaded $14.99
Destroy All Humans $19.99
Brothers in Arms... $12.99
Unreal Champ. 2... $14.99
Fantastic Four $16.99
MOH: European... $17.99
Splinter Cell: Chao... $17.99
FlatOut $19.99
Forza Motorsport $19.99
Jade Empire $19.99
Sid Meier's Pirates... $19.99

Gamecube
StarFox Assault $24.99
Killer 7 $14.99
Robots $14.99
Batman Begins $17.99
Splinter Cell: Chaos... $17.99
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory... $19.99
Donkey Konga 2 $19.99
Sonic Gems Collection... $19.99
Harvest Moon: An... $22.99
DK: Jungle Beat $24.99
Resident Evil 4 $29.99

Some price drops as well. Been watching Brothers in Arms for a while and finally picked it up. Thanks

[quote name='onetrackmind']thanks for adding all the links and everything cheapy[/QUOTE]that's why they pay me the big bucks!
I actually convinced the GameFly people to put together a page on GameFly.com that shows the contents of the email. They haven't updated it yet.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Looking at Killer 7, BiA, and GoW.[/QUOTE]

BIA is fantastic, just finished it a couple days ago... defiently worth the asking price.

[quote name='cag1000']That might be the magic price for me and Conker[/QUOTE]You read my mind...I think I'm gonna go for it. I've never played the original.

What kind of condition do games from gamefly often come in? Do they come with case and instructions by any chance? I'm tempted for Conker.

Prices like this make me wish I wouldn't buy games right when they come out (aka Jade Empire and Splinter Cell, although both are amazing).

Gotta pick up Brothers in Arms for XB... great price for a great shooter with strategy elements.

Add: Gamefly is THE best place to buy used games. Why? Because they don't look like used games! The discs are in near perfect shape as are the cases and instructions. It helps when no one uses the case until the game is actually bought. I've been extremely happy with all of the games I've bought through Gamefly (I also subscribe).

Few more months all of these games will drop down $19.99 w/ $5 off coupon will knock down $15 (get new instead used) if anyone doesn't want to wait.

[quote name='dj_paxis']Prices like this make me wish I wouldn't buy games right when they come out (aka Jade Empire and Splinter Cell, although both are amazing).

Gotta pick up Brothers in Arms for XB... great price for a great shooter with strategy elements.

Add: Gamefly is THE best place to buy used games. Why? Because they don't look like used games! The discs are in near perfect shape as are the cases and instructions. It helps when no one uses the case until the game is actually bought. I've been extremely happy with all of the games I've bought through Gamefly (I also subscribe).[/QUOTE]

i'd actually say wherehouse.com is the best place to buy used games...their games are literally flawless...gamefly on the other hand will throw in the occasional scratched to fuck disc....

I picked up the GC version of Killer 7 a month or so back when they ran the free shipping. Disc came in perfect condition although I haven't played it yet.

GOW is tempting, but I waited this long, I'll just wait for it to be a GH or $19.99

Yep thanks; finally bought Gran Turismo 4. I haven't bought a game in 4 months because of college so now I am back at getting some cheap games.

[quote name='CheapyD']You read my mind...I think I'm gonna go for it. I've never played the original.[/QUOTE]

You really should Cheapy. Forget about this one, the original is superior!

damn, i forgot how easy that 2 click ordering system makes it to spend money.
picked up god of war, dmc3, and pirates...all in under 30 seconds!

Shit... this sale came at the wrong time.

If the TRU buy 2 get 1 free wasn't around the corner, I would go for some of these, but alas, I'll wait for real 19.99 drops on all of these.

[quote name='ToddManG']damn, i forgot how easy that 2 click ordering system makes it to spend money.
picked up god of war, dmc3, and pirates...all in under 30 seconds![/QUOTE]You got a 100% genuine LOL from me on that one...:lol:

isnt there a cart? im trying to buy 3 games but it feels like i can only buy 1 at a time...well i just ordered conker..i couldnt figure out how to add more than one game to cart..

Is Brothers in Arms worth picking up for the PS2? The XBOX version seems to have gotten the better reviews... but I don't have one. I want to hear from someone that has played it. Basically I'm just looking for a really fun WWII shooter. Or should I just wait some more for it to drop to like 8$?

That's the second cheapest price I've seen for GoW. The cheapest was at the pawn shop where I got mine for $20 (mint). Thanx for the deals OTM and thank you Cheapy for the links. I might have to pick up BiA and Conker.

[quote name='guyver2077']isnt there a cart? im trying to buy 3 games but it feels like i can only buy 1 at a time...well i just ordered conker..i couldnt figure out how to add more than one game to cart..[/QUOTE]
There's no cart. It's only one at a time and all games are shipped seperately.

[quote name='Roufuss']Shit... this sale came at the wrong time.

If the TRU buy 2 get 1 free wasn't around the corner, I would go for some of these, but alas, I'll wait for real 19.99 drops on all of these.[/QUOTE]

Just what I was thinking. With all the new games coming out this month might have to wait on these titles. Although I missed out on MOH: EA last time they had the FREE shipping so might have to.

[quote name='doubledown']Is FLATOUT any good?[/QUOTE]

Flatout was ok. I picked it up used a week before Burout: Revenge to tide me over. Driving the car felt really loose and not as tight as other racing games. This is a pain in the begining when you are first doing your races but you get use to it. The main selling point of the game is the events and the demoltion derbey. The events have you ejecting your human driver into bowling pins, dart boards, etc. This is fun for a while but gets old early. The demoltion derbey is the best part of the game. Anyway it was a good weekend game but not solid enough for a purchase IMO.

Does anyone know their phone number?

O ordered BiA yesterday. I was charged properly. But I just moved recently and they had the wrong shipping address. I send them a support email but haven't gotten a reply yet and I need to get this fixed before they ship out my game. I can't find a customer service number on their site.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Does anyone know their phone number?

O ordered BiA yesterday. I was charged properly. But I just moved recently and they had the wrong shipping address. I send them a support email but haven't gotten a reply yet and I need to get this fixed before they ship out my game. I can't find a customer service number on their site.[/QUOTE]

From a random Google search:

Company name: Gamefly
Street address: P.O. Box 6019
Inglewood, CA 90312
Web site: http://www.gamefly.com/ads/a.asp?a=mysm102

Order, phone, fax, and e-mail
Phone: 888-986-6400
Email: [email protected]
Hours: 9pm – 5pm PST

Customer-service phone, fax, and e-mail
Phone: 888-986-6400
Email: [email protected]