Last issue of Nintendo Power - Cover revealed (On newsstands 12/11)

Just for the record I did look last Friday when I got groceries, they had a copy of Nov. 2012 the second to last issue, but none of the last issue. Hope most everyone who wanted one, actually found a copy somewhere.

Does anyone else still have an order with futureus that has not been cancelled yet? I was charged on the 14th, but still haven't received my lone subscriber copy.

Order shipped the 13th according to Future but I still haven't gotten mine. I picked up one copy at the newsstand but I want to keep it sealed.

[quote name='willardhaven']Order shipped the 13th according to Future but I still haven't gotten mine. I picked up one copy at the newsstand but I want to keep it sealed.[/QUOTE]

Interesting that your 13th order shipped but my 11th order was cancelled. :cry:

[quote name='willardhaven']Order shipped the 13th according to Future but I still haven't gotten mine. I picked up one copy at the newsstand but I want to keep it sealed.[/QUOTE]

Is that according to tracking in your account, or did you ask them? I didn't create an account so I will have to contact them to ask, but if it's online tracking it might have been updated automatically when they processed it even if they haven't physically shipped them yet. I doubt it takes that long to arrive once shipped. Hopefully they are just a little backlogged and not just forgot about these orders, or we both have thieves for mailmen.

I ordered it on the 11th when I couldn't find it in stores. I emailed them to find out the status. No reply on my follow up yet. I actually ordered 1 newsstand and 1 subscriber and the service rep said they were out of the subscriber.

[quote name='willardhaven']Double post but surprisingly I just got it today. That's 27 days total.[/QUOTE]
Curious how did they ship it, in an envelope? And did you get both or just newsstand?

I also emailed them, and they told me it shipped the 13th, but they are sold out so if I didn't get it, all they can do is credit me. I ordered one subscriber on the 10th, so that was almost right after it became available online.

Also curious, how long after you emailed them did you receive it? I wonder if they only sent it after you emailed them.

Pleasantly surprised that my subscriber copy showed up today. In an envelope and not folded at all. Emailed them to let them know they don't need to credit me.

bread's done
Back