Last OTT of 2010, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']It wasn't me. In fact I got ripped off by a dude here on a CAG with my copy.[/QUOTE]

You don't have the stuff on your old xbox360 hard drive?
The exports that don't require download, like RB1, are considered save games -- only the license is DRM'ed. You can easily just copy them from one HDD to the other, so long as you redownload the license.
This means, if you do have them, you can load them on a USB thumb drive and move them to the new system.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You don't have the stuff on your old xbox360 hard drive?
The exports that don't require download, like RB1, are considered save games -- only the license is DRM'ed. You can easily just copy them from one HDD to the other, so long as you redownload the license.
This means, if you do have them, you can load them on a USB thumb drive and move them to the new system.[/QUOTE]

I do have the old hard drive, but I don't have an xbox to hook it up to. I only have a slim now. I've already redownloaded the license.

Oh good...I needed another network drop at my desk and never even noticed this one...
netjacksmall.jpg

...what the hell?
fakejacksmall.jpg

Why would someone even do that...?

[quote name='munch']I do have the old hard drive, but I don't have an xbox to hook it up to. I only have a slim now. I've already redownloaded the license.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if this will work, but it's a thought:

If you formatted a usb thumb drive to be 360 format and connect both it and the internal part of your old HDD (didn't you make it yourself?) and used like xbox 360 xplorer or whatever it was, you could possibly move that stuff to the new one. Or borrow someone's transfer cable?

Any of your friends have 360s? you could put your old HDD on their's and move the stuff to a thumb drive.

[quote name='munch']Does anyone have a copy of rock band I can borrow? I need it to export the songs to my new xbox. I'll pay shipping and will only need it one day.[/QUOTE]

I do Munch. PM me your address, and I'll send it to you.

I think the transfer cable makes you send everything over, which I really don't want since I've already redownloaded some stuff. I'm on a Mac--don't have a PC anymore. I don't know if I can even use xbox360xplorer.

Gracias, 83!

holy shit. the boxing scene with SJ in IM2 was awesome! :whee:

sorry munch, I'm trying as hard as I can, since I don't have a copy... and I didn't steal uncle drunkus' copy either; I'd asked, but never followed through because I figured out they weren't DRM'ed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']holy shit. the boxing scene with SJ in IM2 was awesome! :whee:

sorry munch, I'm trying as hard as I can, since I don't have a copy... and I didn't steal uncle drunkus' copy either; I'd asked, but never followed through because I figured out they weren't DRM'ed.[/QUOTE]
"I want one..."

Me too, TS, me too.

I wish I could have grown up were hockey was more prevalent. I have always wanted to play.

Excited for this USA v Canada World Juniors. I actually know the US Captain and am good friends with his sister.

While I was sick the past few days I decided to get back into InFamous. Turns out I was literally on the last mission and just got bored of it. The end really makes it worth it, so I was sort of shocked I just stopped playing it right there.

[quote name='flowery']I wish I could have grown up were hockey was more prevalent. I have always wanted to play.

Excited for this USA v Canada World Juniors. I actually know the US Captain and am good friends with his sister.[/QUOTE]

I just started playing ice hockey last February. The most prohibiting factor is the cost. Around here it's around $250/12 game season, plus equipment and jerseys. Some leagues require that you wear the official team jersey with your name and number on it and they can run $60+ per season, let alone if your team has different home and away jerseys. Most of the rinks around have an adults "anklebenders" league which doesn't have referees, it's instructional for first time players which is a lot less expensive.

Less than a year later, I'm supplementing my income by ~$200/month as a referee doing little kids games. You don't have to be a great skater (only mediocre is fine with the kids teams) as long as you know the rules.

[quote name='Chika']I just started playing ice hockey last February. The most prohibiting factor is the cost. Around here it's around $250/12 game season, plus equipment and jerseys. Some leagues require that you wear the official team jersey with your name and number on it and they can run $60+ per season, let alone if your team has different home and away jerseys. Most of the rinks around have an adults "anklebenders" league which doesn't have referees, it's instructional for first time players which is a lot less expensive.

Less than a year later, I'm supplementing my income by ~$200/month as a referee doing little kids games. You don't have to be a great skater (only mediocre is fine with the kids teams) as long as you know the rules.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the problem here. We only have one rink in town and it costs a bunch just to free skate (only ever tried a handful of times). Also my parents never wanted to pay for all the equipment and the only league was crazy expensive.

It would be cool if I ever move somewhere that has adult leagues and start like you. I am already excited to play softball like my dad did for years and possibly soccer.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah that's the problem here. We only have one rink in town and it costs a bunch just to free skate (only ever tried a handful of times). Also my parents never wanted to pay for all the equipment and the only league was crazy expensive.

It would be cool if I ever move somewhere that has adult leagues and start like you. I am already excited to play softball like my dad did for years and possibly soccer.[/QUOTE]

a lot of times you can get used equipment for less than half the price of new. I got all of my original stuff at Play It Again Sports for like $75 total excluding skates. There are some decent skates in the $80 range that should hold up until you're good enough that you need a better pair. I just got myself a new pair of skates and the old ones lasted almost a year. They cost $59 originally and I skated on them at least 50 times. If there's a frozen pond nearby, just skate on that to get your feet under you.

I got a C in a class I literally snoozed in about 3/4 of the quarter. And I got an A in my English writing class. I swear I was on the path of a C+/B- for the English class, but I guess the professor liked me in a non-homosexual way. :cool:

I have never been able to ice skate; the only time I can even roller blade is when I have a hockey stick in my hand (and I'm not thinking about skating).

I was kind of a disappointment in that regard to my mum, who played goalie when she was younger and skated with a number of Red Wings at their practice rink.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I got a C in a class I literally snoozed in about 3/4 of the quarter. And I got an A in my English writing class. I swear I was on the path of a C+/B- for the English class, but I guess the professor liked me in a non-homosexual way. :cool:[/QUOTE]

The fact that you stressed the non-homosexual way makes me inclined to believe it was in a totally homosexual way. Especially since I only give attractive girls A's in my classes.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']The fact that you stressed the non-homosexual way makes me inclined to believe it was in a totally homosexual way.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it was a purely non-homosexual BJer...I mean, one beer doesn't make you an alcoholic, right?

(Sorry, I couldn't resist the joke...)

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Is delivery confirmation something I should always include when selling CDs on Amazon?[/QUOTE]
Not unless you want to give those CDs away for free.

Can't sleep (I took a nap from 6:30-9:30pm) and I have to be up for work at 5:45am. Took a Temezepam hopefully it won't make me tired all day at work.

Ordered Kinetik festival tickets for the 5th day with Suicide Commando, but the printer(s) at home are fucked, so I'll have to print at work.

[quote name='Eviltude']Hulu Plus still has commercials? What sort of bullshit is this?[/QUOTE]
I believe that varies from show to show.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']The fact that you stressed the non-homosexual way makes me inclined to believe it was in a totally homosexual way. Especially since I only give attractive girls A's in my classes.[/QUOTE]

My professor always went off on tangents in class. Consequently, we had to rush the last two essays in about a week's time. I'd like to imagine that since my attendance was fairly good, I turned in all my work (no matter how bad it was), and I didn't sleep in class like others did, he just said "fuck it" and gave me an A.

I'm only taking 10 units this quarter, but I'm already looking forward to it. My math teacher is entertaining enough to keep my attention span for the 4 hour class. And I have the same English professor from last for English 101B.

All videos I have watched so far have commercials, although the amount and length seems to vary. Even NOVA has them, which really pisses me off since PBS never has commercials.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
faccot.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Aw, man. The letters are all identical. I was hoping that was real. :'[

[quote name='munch']Free rock band 3 track pack.[/QUOTE]

It's just the harmonix bands that didn't export from RB2.

And boo! No harmonies or keyboard support.

I'm debating not DLing it. I only like 1-2 of those songs, and absolutely DESPISE Visions, and I don't think you can delete individual songs.

[quote name='eldergamer']Hey kids, how about $5.00 little ceasers pizza for dinner![/QUOTE]

There's a place called (I shit you not) $5 pizza near me. In the strip mall next to it, there's a $6 pizza.

And the economists say that this isn't a recession.

[quote name='2DMention']There's a place called (I shit you not) $5 pizza near me. In the strip mall next to it, there's a $6 pizza.

And the economists say that this isn't a recession.[/QUOTE]

It's not the economy that worries me in such a case but rather the extreme lack of creativity in business naming.

Because it's not dead yet.

And how about "February 2011, the Valentine's Day OTT" since the next thread will still be going strong by then... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back