Last OTT of 2010, I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']Is it bad that I saw it as a euphemism as well and made it worse by adding the wii in?[/QUOTE]

No, I like it when you do that. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you guys usually come up with the euphemisms. I never came up with tots or pulling a lulu.[/QUOTE]

But it is much better when you say it. Especially slowly.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you guys usually come up with the euphemisms. I never came up with tots or pulling a lulu.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, "pulling a lulu" was pure genius

[quote name='PlumeNoir']But it is much better when you say it. Especially slowly.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='JStryke']fuck YES! I just won my fantasy football championship which means $360 in my pocket.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you. :)

I got screwed out of the money because my opponent noticed that Yahoo! listed Joe Webb as a WR, QB and decided to start him at WR in our game the night he started for Favre. I lost by less than a point. If he'd started Sidney Rice instead, as he should have been forced to, I would've won by a decent margin. :bomb:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Huh. I thought you were going to play hockey today.[/QUOTE]

I was reffing games today. Sat out from playing this season because of having surgery in September - I was benched for 8 of 12 weeks and at $250/12 weeks, I wasn't about to waste that much money.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Stop melting the ice, Chixa. It's not fair to the kids[/QUOTE]

Totally not me this time. It was 50 degrees out in NY the first week of January. The rink has a dome lid/roof thing, but it's an outdoor rink.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I love your use of euphemisms...[/QUOTE]

Me too.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']No, I like it when you do that. ;)[/QUOTE]

You should take a road trip to Florida and show LuLu a good time now that you're free.

[quote name='Chika']
You should take a road trip to Florida and show LuLu a good time now that you're free.[/QUOTE]

Juggers is going to Florida on Tuesday with his grandparents and they're making a stop at Disney. So, she might have to settle for Plume II, the blonder generation.

But, on a similar note: I found some of my Olivia De Berardinis cards in his underwear/ sock drawer.

[quote name='Chika']Had 3 games today. The first was awesome; low scoring, no penalties, and only a few stops of play for off-sides. The second game wasn't bad, only 1 penalty (checking from behind / interference while shooting for a penalty shot). The last game sucked a nut. It was like 14-2, my partner and I each warned 3 different kids that the next time they made a dirty hit they'd be gone, and needed 2 delay of game for 5 minutes each because the ice was so soft that it was bordering on a swimming pool causing a safety hazard.[/QUOTE]

I think you forgot to mention the special lunch delivery service. That delivery boy was kinda hot.

[quote name='Chika']
Totally not me this time. It was 50 degrees out in NY the first week of January. The rink has a dome lid/roof thing, but it's an outdoor rink.
[/QUOTE]
So you admit that the other times you were totally steaming up the place?

[quote name='Chika']
You should take a road trip to Florida and show LuLu a good time now that you're free.[/QUOTE]
Wait, did I miss something? Also: :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think you forgot to mention the special lunch delivery service. That delivery boy was kinda hot.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So you admit that the other times you were totally steaming up the place?

Wait, did I miss something? Also: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe. To both.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Swift Justice? Yeah, it's horrible. It's been on for a while though. She has one of those faces that you just want to cave in with your boot.[/QUOTE]

The only way she should be getting more face-time on TV is if she were in a PPV chainsaw duel with Joy Behar.

I guess I FF through commercials and hadn't noticed until now -which is probably a good thing- as I just yelled at the TV like a retirement home loon.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']so the one thing I was supposed to do over break I didn't. Oh well. :)[/QUOTE]

Pull a lulu?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Derp?[/QUOTE]
It's ok, banky my boy. I won't let him get us down.

Why do I do this to myself?

"I know! I'll ink one of my sketches to kill time before bed!"

Of course, I didn't take into account that there's a LOT of black and fine lines that need to be filled in. Now I don't want to leave it half-finished.

I got 10th out of 24 people in the pinball tournament today during the qualifiers, but did horrible in the next round. Only managed a score of 6million on Batman, 3.4 million on Spiderman, and like 6 million on Avatar.

I was like a hundred thousand points from 2nd place in Spiderman.

Looked at some pics of the New Years party just now. I looked way more drunk than I thought I was and that chick I was talking to was not as hot as I thought she was.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Pull a lulu?

It's ok, banky my boy. I won't let him get us down.[/QUOTE]
If you think I didn't pull a lulu in 2 weeks, you must be crazy.

Morning, OTT.

First day of work in 2011 is just like the last day in 2010 :sigh:

Better ease into it, I guess. Don't want to pull anything.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']$20 to $30 for a PS2? Where can I get one for that cheap? I haven't seen one for less than $50 on craigslist.[/QUOTE]

I was just assuming.

2 years ago I got a ps2 at a pawnshop for $49.99

then 6 months later I traded it in to the same pawnshop and the guy gave me $45 for it. :cool:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']If you think I didn't pull a lulu in 2 weeks, you must be crazy.[/QUOTE]

You brazen hussy!

[quote name='Chika']:wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='mr ryles']currently downloading a new CD by a band called "Cake". Awesomeness will hopefully ensue.[/QUOTE]
Never heard of them.

I've got that coming in on vinyl.

[quote name='Number83']Maybe you have the right idea...moar booze in 2011![/QUOTE]

That's a good idea.

Ever consider running for president?

[quote name='Number83']Maybe you have the right idea...moar booze in 2011![/QUOTE]

That's a good idea.

Ever consider running for president?

I'm so fucked up that I'm seeing double posts...

party0036.gif

Does anyone have a copy of rock band I can borrow? I need it to export the songs to my new xbox. I'll pay shipping and will only need it one day.

What.the.fuck?

The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

Wombat

[quote name='munch']Does anyone have a copy of rock band I can borrow? I need it to export the songs to my new xbox. I'll pay shipping and will only need it one day.[/QUOTE]

I did, but I borrowed it to one of you degenerates and never got it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back