Last Presidential Debate: Oh, why bother?

I've already decided who I'm voting for so I'll let the talking heads go crazy and I'll hang out and have a couple PBRs. I'm watching the Dodgers tonight. Hopefully, Manny can hit a couple.

I'll bring the shot glasses.

2sbqquq.png

[quote name='HotShotX']I'll be watching. I doubt it'll change my decision but I like to stay on top of things.

~HotShotX[/quote]

I'd agree with you but do you think we'll get anything new in this debate?

I've already decided that I can't vote for these guys. So I'm not sure I can sit through another 90 minutes of dodging questions and recycling talking points again for entertainment.

my gf already said shes not watching because she cant take it anymore. ill probably watch the first 20 minutes and realize i agree with her.

After listening to the last debate I'll just stick to watching the Phillies play. I already know who I'm gonna vote for and the last one was so boring.

[quote name='thrustbucket']I've already decided that I can't vote for these guys. So I'm not sure I can sit through another 90 minutes of dodging questions and recycling talking points again for entertainment.[/quote]

You have to vote for one of them.

Will it be Shit Sandwich or Douche Bag?

[quote name='depascal22']I'd agree with you but do you think we'll get anything new in this debate?[/quote]

Considering the gap between the two in terms of electoral college (many project Obama only needs to carry one swing state to reach 270), I'm honestly expecting McCain to throw out several new things, even if they aren't particularly productive, and it will be interesting to see the exchange that follows.

~HotShotX

I'll watch it, I still want to see McCain blow the fuck up or maybe see Obama have a nice 5-minute open-mouth kiss with Bill Ayers.

Then the media would be happy.

There's a reason they stopped after two Ghostbusters movies.

These dudes should know better. Even if it is tradition.

I'm not watching. Bleh.

[quote name='FloodsAreUponUS']I won't watch. I already fap-ed to Sarah Palin enough that I never want to think about her again.[/quote]

Fixed. ;)

[quote name='winterice']I'm watching to see McCain go all out and make a flying tackle at Obama while yelling out "TERRORIST!!!!!"[/quote]

That's pretty much all I'm hoping for too... A nice MMA style fight:

McCain is a Navy Captain but his war injuries and age go against him.

Obama has a significant height, reach, and age advantage, but he is a liberal priss and all that smoking can't be good for his cardio.

...I predict a McCain victory by a Kimura in the second round... ;)

[quote name='BigT']That's pretty much all I'm hoping for too... A nice MMA style fight:

McCain is a Navy Captain but his war injuries and age go against him.

Obama has a significant height, reach, and age advantage, but he is a liberal priss and all that smoking can't be good for his cardio.

...I predict a McCain victory by a Kimura in the second round... ;)[/quote]
Obama TKO on strikes. Awfully hard to defend yourself with a dead arm.

[quote name='mykevermin']There's a reason they stopped after two Ghostbusters movies.

These dudes should know better. Even if it is tradition.

I'm not watching. Bleh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you are. You know you are!

Forget Joe the plumber. He's not going to employ me, and he'd probably hire illegals to work for him anyways. He's probably a douche.

McCain needs to STFU about town hall meetings. No one believes the same old bullshit anymore. Who the fuck would agree to a town hall meeting that would be set up entirely by the opposite party?

Good thing Obama said something about how not going to town hall meetings doesn't somehow justify his ads, weird that it hasn't been said more often

Maybe Obama is spending more $$$ on negative ads. But that's because he has wayyyy more money to play with than McCain. It's still probably way less spending on negative ads percentage-wise than McCain. All I've seen here in Ohio from McCain is negative. Pretty much everything I've seen from Obama has been positive.

[quote name='keithp']Yeah you are. You know you are![/QUOTE]

Stop being right. Grr.

McCain's gonna blow his fuckin' lid before 10:30, man. I'm waitin' for it...

rhodes_dusty.jpg

Son of a plumma!

[quote name='mykevermin']Stop being right. Grr.

McCain's gonna blow his fuckin' lid before 10:30, man. I'm waitin' for it...[/QUOTE]

McCain's doing the same old bullshit he's been doing for months. He NEEDED to do something new tonight to appeal to people other than his crazy base and he's not. It's true that Obama's doing the same old shit as well, but he's polling double digits ahead this clown, so he doesn't need to change his game plan.

From Fark:
9:35:02 McCain: "I don't care about Bill Ayers."
9:35:52 McCain: "We need to know about Senator Obama's relationship with Ayers."

WHICH IS IT?

Palin is my role model, if only I was a woman

EDIT: lol, the dude line on CNN is fucking retarded, what the fuck makes men think positively about Palin besides tits?

[quote name='Cao Cao']Palin a role model for women? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

That's the whole point of picking her: Trying to fool women into thinking she's a role model. Unforunately, the McCain campaign has failed miserably in this.

bread's done
Back