Late Night CAG's 2005 Edition

[quote name='Ledhed']Shame upon you both. No band with a song called "I Hate Jimmy Page" should have any fans.

Back to the real OTT. I knew I should've stayed away from this thread...[/quote]
:rofl:

I know, I know. I'm a big Led Zeppelin fan, too. The lyrics of that song are pretty funny, though. :oops:

I was just messin' with ya. I heard the song in concert when MSI was opening for SoaD, and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Then a friend of mine (a fan of MSI) showed me the lyrics. They were so ridiculous that I knew it was in jest. What really irked me was I thought the chorus said:

I hate Jimmy Page
Get those old faggots off the stage

But the singer says "us faggots," which led me to believe they were just trying to say something instigative.

EDIT: I forgot that there's an auto-edit for the "other" F-word. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']I was just messin' with ya. I heard the song in concert when MSI was opening for SoaD, and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Then a friend of mine (a fan of MSI) showed me the lyrics. They were so ridiculous that I knew it was in jest. What really irked me was I thought the chorus said:

I hate Jimmy Page
Get those old E.T.s off the stage

But the singer says "us E.T.s," which led me to believe they were just trying to say something instigative.

EDIT: I forgot that there's an auto-edit for the "other" F-word. :lol:[/quote]

so fuck and faggots are auto edited what else is?

[quote name='twiztidjester']so shaq-fu and E.T.s are auto edited what else is?[/quote]
And meanwhile, we have quotes like this floating around:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You're telling me. I don't know how many dicks were in my ass by the end of it![/quote]
:puke:

[quote name='twiztidjester']so shaq-fu and E.T.s are auto edited what else is?[/quote]

Try the N-word. I think those are the only ones.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='twiztidjester']so shaq-fu and E.T.s are auto edited what else is?[/quote]

Try the N-word. I think those are the only ones.[/quote]

nigger

lol some how banky got it to say the f word earlier any one know how.

[quote name='twiztidjester']lol some how banky got it to say the f word earlier any one know how.[/quote]

Throw in a bold or italic highlight in between the letters, but don't actually include anything in the tags.

... Somehow I feel I shouldn't have told you. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='twiztidjester']lol some how banky got it to say the f word earlier any one know how.[/quote]

Throw in a bold or italic highlight in between the letters, but don't actually include anything in the tags.

... Somehow I feel I shouldn't have told you. :lol:[/quote]

sweet knowledge is power... dont worry i wont use it

[quote name='Javil']So, how about that thread, Ledhed? Pretty weird. I hope he was just joking around.[/quote]

Yeah, it's being taken care of. I was just trying to avoid a "User ripped me off!" thread. I really hope it all gets worked out. Tensions tend to run pretty high in the Trading board.

[quote name='"Ledhed"']I was just messin' with ya. I heard the song in concert when MSI was opening for SoaD, and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Then a friend of mine (a fan of MSI) showed me the lyrics. They were so ridiculous that I knew it was in jest. What really irked me was I thought the chorus said:

I hate Jimmy Page
Get those old E.T.s off the stage
:shock: WHO WOULD LISTEN TO THIS CRAP?!!!! Jimmy Page is like a freaking god. :evil:

[quote name='crazytalkx']:shock: WHO WOULD LISTEN TO THIS CRAP?!!!! Jimmy Page is like a freaking god. :evil:[/quote]
The song isn't dissing Jimmy Page. It's actually quite a funny song.

E.T. is apparently an auto-edit for f@ggot.

[quote name='cthcky33']i slept til like 2 today, it was glorious[/quote]
One time, I slept for 23 hours straight. That's my current record. I'm quite proud of it. :lol:

bread's done
Back