Late Night CAG's 2005 Edition

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='crazytalkx']Crap you're still beating me kaji[/quote]

You can't beat a Ferguson.

*BAH-WHOOSH!*[/quote]

*fountain dies*

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']1:55 here.

P.S. Lunar Silver Star is shaq-fuing great.[/quote]

Yeah it is. But its even greater with.........
lunar_puppet.jpg

The galeon punching puppet!![/quote]

I have on of those.... somewhere around here. That thing was awesome. I didn't even know I was supposed to get one. I went to pick up my pre-order, and the guy's like, "Here, you get this, too." Fun day.

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='crazytalkx']Crap you're still beating me kaji[/quote]

You can't beat a Ferguson.

*BAH-WHOOSH!*[/quote]

*fountain dies*[/quote]

Ah, you are well-versed in the ways of the Bundys

[quote name='BlueWingX'][quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']1:55 here.

lunar_puppet.jpg

I have on of those.... somewhere around here. That thing was awesome. I didn't even know I was supposed to get one. I went to pick up my pre-order, and the guy's like, "Here, you get this, too." Fun day.[/quote]

The back of the box is shaq-fuing great it says "and unlike other puppets, the Galeon punching puppet will not come to life and try to kill you with a pillow" . It says you can "recreate the bloody fight scenes from Raging Bull, Smack your friends' head and hear the plastic smacking against their hollow skulls" and "thrust his fists in the air and yell STELLLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!"

[quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']1:55 here.

lunar_puppet.jpg

Ahhh, very good. But how about this?

e8_1_b.JPG

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']1:55 here.

lunar_puppet.jpg

e8_1_b.JPG
[/quote]

What the hell it that?

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='crazytalkx'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']1:55 here.

lunar_puppet.jpg

e8_1_b.JPG
[/quote]

:rofl: Holy crap that is disturbing

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1345&item=5950725116&rd=1[/quote]

You better watch out, your gonna end up getting some creepy old sausage finger dude bidding on that thinking he gets the guy in costume too.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='kaji7p56']*yawn*[/quote]
Craping out on us already?[/quote]

I don't think I can sleep after those OTT pics.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='kaji7p56']*yawn*[/quote]
Craping out on us already?[/quote]

I don't think I can sleep after those OTT pics.[/quote]

Well i do what i can.

If i posted pics of me you wold be up for weeks.

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']Cool avatar.[/quote]

For me to...... :shock:[/quote]

ok you have a cool avatar.[/quote]

Well we are in retro time, perhaps I ought to go back to my newer one.

[quote name='Javil']Oy. This has turned into one of those "+1 Topics" I was joking around about. :roll:[/quote]

You forgot to put "+1". oh and +1 :twisted:
NO!!!! I can't find my tv remote!!!

[quote name='Javil']Oy. This has turned into one of those "+1 Topics" I was joking around about. :roll:[/quote]
Hey javil like the avatar? i was wondering do you think you could make it look a little more evil like and maybe flames for the spikes of hair? oh yea +1

edit i ment avatar

Your prophecy has come true.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Hey javil like the avatar? i was wondering do you think you could make it look a little more evil like and maybe flames for the spikes of hair? oh yea +1

edit i ment avatar[/quote]
I'm not very good at straight up drawing, but I'll see what I can do.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='twiztidjester']Hey javil like the avatar? i was wondering do you think you could make it look a little more evil like and maybe flames for the spikes of hair? oh yea +1

edit i ment avatar[/quote]
I'm not very good at straight up drawing, but I'll see what I can do.[/quote]

sweet thanks and nice urine avi

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='twiztidjester']sweet thanks and nice urine avi[/quote]
A fellow MSI fan? :D[/quote]

Shame upon you both. No band with a song called "I Hate Jimmy Page" should have any fans.

Back to the real OTT. I knew I should've stayed away from this thread...

bread's done
Back