Lazer Lowball OVER! (STILL WAITING ON FEEDBACK!)

[quote name='videogamsta']Where do I send the paypal payments to?[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

And can you put your CAG name and what you bought in the memo to help me stay organized? I put the instructions in post 3.

I've been updating who has and has not paid in post #3, so double check to make sure I got you!

I will leave feedback for all who paid throughout the weekend, which will also be updated in post #3.

And all will be shipped on Monday, and I will mark it as shipped with a delivery confirmation number after it is done.

All received payments are up to date, still waiting on some more. I heard from adriley313, but have NOT heard from scott_matthews, shadowkast, and w00pr.

Also question for you guys: what is the best way to get rid of the CDs that nobody bought?

[quote name='Lazer77']All received payments are up to date, still waiting on some more. I heard from adriley313, but have NOT heard from scott_matthews, shadowkast, and w00pr.

Also question for you guys: what is the best way to get rid of the CDs that nobody bought?[/QUOTE]
Send 'em my way. :lol:

UPDATE 8/13/11: All paid packages have been packed and are ready to be shipped. The delivery confirmation numbers are the ones that will be used, but they are INACTIVE until they are shipped until Monday, so probably around Tuesday is when you can start tracking. Videogamesta, I did not forget about you, yours is packed and ready to go, just no DC#, I just ran out of delivery confirmation stickers at home, but you'll have one when I ship it out Monday. Just happened to be the last package I packed up.

Holy **** I just spent an hour organizing every single DC# in post #3 and now its not showing up. I hope that this is a glitch or something because I do not feel like typing all of that up again. Unless a mod can bring it back or something, because this is stupid.

UPDATE 8/13/11: All paid packages have been packed and are ready to be shipped. The delivery confirmation numbers are the ones that will be used, but they are INACTIVE until they are shipped until Monday, so probably around Tuesday is when you can start tracking. Videogamesta, I did not forget about you, yours is packed and ready to go, just no DC#, I just ran out of delivery confirmation stickers at home, but you'll have one when I ship it out Monday. Just happened to be the last package I packed up.

ALSO! Please leave feedback ONLY when you received the item. I am confident everything will be fine but I want you to be satisfied first before leaving feedback!

All have been packed, shipped, and delivery confirmations are in post #3!

Please leave feedback when you receive your items!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back