League of Legends anyone?

I have a good taric, he is my ranked character :)

I usually go aura/AP hybrid so I have some AP for the bigger heals and stuff.

Start with mana manip, then that turns into the other item besides locket (I forget what it is offhand).

Then get Nashors for the attack speed + AP. Attack speed = more mana back = faster cooldown on your heal. Then for more AP, I get Abyss Spec since it gives AP + Magic resist. Then after that, see where you are.

Q heals your teammate AND YOURSELF. If you use it on yourself, you get 2x the heal I believe (maybe 1.5x)

dont forget, W gives you tons of armor and your teammates armor. If you active it, it lowers the enemies armor. It is also your only burst damage ability.

R is great. Gives you health regen + TONS OF DAMAGE TO YOU AND YOUR ALLIES. At max, it gives I think +50 AD or +75 AD to your teammates, and double that to yourself.

Abilities to max: R > W > Q > E

Some people do not like to get R, but it saves me life a lot of times, so I get it as soon as possible.

I always get Clarity and the mastery that gives full clarity to teammates (for my support).

Last night was awful. First game was Pantheon who you have to get kills with during the laning phase which was hard for me since Janna was keeping us far away and Nasus was too bulky, would have died trying to kill him.

Then I was Morde and was mid against Heimer whose turrets completely make me useless. As Morde, I push the hell out the lane but I can't do it without creeps since they're the ones who do most of the damage to the turret.

Then I was 2v1 top against Vlad and Blitzcrank. Couldn't get close to kill minions b/c of Blitz. So I was under-leveled and didn't have enough gold to get stuff. I fed that game. So tired of being the 2v1.

[quote name='icedrake523']
Then I was 2v1 top against Vlad and Blitzcrank. Couldn't get close to kill minions b/c of Blitz. So I was under-leveled and didn't have enough gold to get stuff. I fed that game. So tired of being the 2v1.[/QUOTE]

Blitz's grab doesn't go through your creep wave. Position yourself in such a way that makes it difficult for him to grab you and if he tries to make leeway punish him with siphon of destruction. Also throw your Creeping Death on your melee creeps in order to gain Armor and kill without actually being at the front line the whole time.

I should have midded against heimer since I could range. Next time! Morde is sometimes banned in rank along with garen, so u need a new champion just in case when we start ranked

[quote name='Seventh']Blitz's grab doesn't go through your creep wave. Position yourself in such a way that makes it difficult for him to grab you and if he tries to make leeway punish him with siphon of destruction. Also throw your Creeping Death on your melee creeps in order to gain Armor and kill without actually being at the front line the whole time.[/QUOTE]

They'd let minions push far and Blitz would just hide in the bushes.

[quote name='Morphx2']I should have midded against heimer since I could range. Next time! Morde is sometimes banned in rank along with garen, so u need a new champion just in case when we start ranked[/QUOTE]

I won't play ranked for awhile.

I'm trying to get good with Pantheon since I'd like to buy the Perseus skin since it's on sale. Unfortunately I'm getting such awful lane matchups with him. Janna kept me far, Nasus is a tank. Just now I was against Malphite and Nunu. Did ok at 7/9/11. Forgot to buy Last Whisper early. His ult is tough to master. It can either be awesome or a complete disaster.

I will start playing Malphtie since the rune set I'd get for him is really cheap.

Wow I'm tired of dumb people...
Had a team last night who seemed to want to die. They kill chased and got ganked for it constantly. We lost two towers cause a couple of them would go get a buff together instead of defending. Once me and two of them were pushing mid, then the entire other team showed up. I said "B" like 4 times, but of course they still engaged. So of course we all die, then the other two show up to try and finish some of them off, but they die too.

I had one really good game though. I was Kat soloing mid against a Karthus. Every time he even left his tower I'd kill him. I think I had 6 kills on him by the time I hit lvl 7. The one time I died took Amumu, Karth, and Mundo's ults to do it. I ended up 11/1/8 :)

I think I do better in solo queue, too or with 1 other person. Doing 4-5 people you get too many premade teams who coordinate well.

Flippr, I want to lane as Pantheon with you as Taric. Your stun will help get kills or keep me alive.

I probably should have gone with a bulkier melee champ like Xin Zhao or Olaf. Jax's passive also makes him bulky.

I did ok that game. Stuns and heals and we got first blood :)

I think you will like Xin better. I used to use him, but he seemed kinda easy :p

Flippr and I just played a match laning together as Pantheon and Taric. I got first blood against Singed, then never got another kill the entire game. I had 7 assists and probably deserved a few of them as kills, especially one where I stunned Fiddlesticks in his ult and we killed him in it. My team also wouldn't let me get most of minion waves when a lot of us were at them.

Unfortunately we had a horrible team for the laning phase. Shen solo'd top, Niadlee mid, me and Flippr bot, and Jax was jungling (he was good, got 30 kills). Got no turrets during the lane phase.

I love watching my boyfriend play. He mainly plays Sivir. Pinkpeep is his SN. The game is too stressful for my poor turn-based mind. I'll have to practice more before I can play real people :p

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Is this game fun ?[/QUOTE]

Most of the time it is. However, it's not fun when you solo queued and have stupid teammates.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-champion-approaches-cassiopeia-serpent%E2%80%99s-embrace

Lore:
While her sister Katarina has always been the most celebrated member of the household, the Du Couteau family has a long history of service to Noxus. It has often been said that no soldier has ever been as fortunate as General Du Couteau to have been graced with daughters. His youngest, Cassiopeia - despite lacking her sister's killer instincts - was equally renowned in at court for her stately character and elegance. Cunning as she was beautiful, the temptress could never be found far from the arm of any foreign dignitary, her wiles prying secrets from the lips of even the most wary attaché. With the Noxian barbarian pacification campaign having ground to a standstill, Cassiopeia had set her sights on a diplomat from a tribe of the Freljord region. Thinking him an easy mark, the scheming seductress set about beguiling him. He refused to confide in her, however, until she swore an oath of secrecy upon his sword - a strange weapon with a serpentine curve to the blade.
Once her tryst was over, Cassiopeia provisioned her father with information regarding the barbarian resistance. As she divulged this intelligence, a wave of revulsion washed over her. She screamed in agony as her silky skin hardened to scales, her lustrous hair thickened to leather, and her manicured fingernails sharpened to claws. Dazed, she fell upon a group of horrified servants, rending them limb from limb in a heartbeat. When it was over the blood soaked figure was no longer the ravishing jewel of the Noxian court, but a horror trapped somewhere between woman and serpent. Unable to serve in her traditional capacity, Cassiopeia departed for the League, continuing her service to Noxus on the Field of Justice.

"Though she may have appeared the innocent flower, she was the serpent under it." - Katarina, the Sinister Blade

Abilities:
Noxious Blast: Cassiopeia blasts an area with a delayed high damage poison, granting her increased Movement Speed if she hits a champion.

Miasma
: Cassiopeia releases a cloud of poison, lightly damaging and slowing any enemy that happens to pass through it.

Twin Fang: Cassiopeia lets loose a damaging attack at her target. If the target is poisoned the cooldown of this spell is refreshed.

Petrifying Gaze (Ultimate): Cassiopeia releases a swirl of magical energy from her eyes, stunning any enemies in front of her that are facing her and slowing any others with their back turned.

Deadly Cadence (Passive): After casting a spell any subsequent spellcasts will cost 10% less for 5 seconds. This ability stacks up to 5 times.
Neat abilities, with Twin Fang refreshing on poisoned targets, you could cast her ult for half the mana. Could be very good for chasing, especially if you're with a Teemo or Twitch.

$100 says one of her skins will be a Gorgon.

The lore says her sister is Katarina so it looks like you'll have to buy her, Waughoo. I'm surprised the lore doesn't mention Pantheon being her nemesis since they both have the Greek mythology theme going (though he's in the in-game screenshots).

I do need to buy them all, but honestly Cass doesn't seem to be my style really. I think I'll continue buying runes first.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Is this game fun ?[/QUOTE]

I went the 100% free route. The game is a lot of fun but I only play 3 vs 3. The games are short enough that you won't have to devote too much time and the RTS aspect of it is very intense yet manageable.

The only time it is not fun - is the same with every other MP game - is when you are with people that are either fucking around, not reading chat or overall idiots. I've played 30 games..lost 6 and 3 were due to bad players of that nature I described.

It's free so give it a whirl.

I find it kinda funny that in the last patch they talked about reducing the dominance of AOE Damage and CC champions...then I read the abilities for Cassiopeia and it jsut makes me /facepalm.

We don't know mana cost, CD, or duration though. Her ult could just be 1/1.5/2 sec.

BTW, looking at your avatar, would you have any tips for playing Pantheon? I've been pretty crappy with him but a good amount of that has been due to bad lane matchups (especially with Malphite free this week.

I've been trying a bunch of things. One idea was starting with Meki Pendant and building it into Manamune or Chalice of Harmony depending on how I do early. Then building a Hexdrinker or Phage. But I don't know if it's just better to focus on offense instead of survivability.

[quote name='icedrake523']We don't know mana cost, CD, or duration though. Her ult could just be 1/1.5/2 sec.

BTW, looking at your avatar, would you have any tips for playing Pantheon? I've been pretty crappy with him but a good amount of that has been due to bad lane matchups (especially with Malphite free this week.

I've been trying a bunch of things. One idea was starting with Meki Pendant and building it into Manamune or Chalice of Harmony depending on how I do early. Then building a Hexdrinker or Phage. But I don't know if it's just better to focus on offense instead of survivability.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind I'm only lvl 22.

I've only played Panth 1 game since the recent patch (didn't do so hot, I'm more used to the Spear Throwing version) so I can't really comment on his current state. I don't like HSS because it's a channeled ability in melee range. The build should be similar though.

Runes:
red - armor pen
blue - mana regen/level
yellow - mana regen/level
quints - hp/armor pen

masteries 11 in offesne to get the 6 armor pen then utility to get xp bonus and mana regen bonuses

Doran's Blade + 1 health pot
boots 1 + longsword
finish Brutalizer and Merc Treads
B.F. Sword
Finish Youmu's Ghostblade
Last Whisper
Finish Bloodthirster

ghost/ignite for summoner spells

If the game goes on longer build whatever you need. Another Bloodthirster for more dmg or B.Veil/Randuin's/hexdrinker if you need some survivability. Red elixirs are awesome on Panth as well.

Manamune/Chalice aren't worth it and aren't needed with my runes/masteries.

Lane matchups seem to make or break him in my experience. Malphite is a bad matchup cause he can soak so much damage. I usually had a laning partner who liked to play Taric. First blood usually goes something like Taric stun > Spear Shot > 1 auto attack > Taric stun breaks > Stun with Aegis > auto attack(or replace with HSS now) > Spear shot > Ignite > dead

Only other advice I can really give is have good map awareness and watch for gank opportunities. Catch overextended enemies with his ult and pinch them with your team mates. I try to cut off escape routes more than trying to actually land on top of them.

He was my favorite champ before the last patch, I just don't care for the HSS style gameplay. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just played some games where I joined solo. Wow bad bad players. After the game it's fun/depressing to look at your allies and see how many wins they have. I'm still shocked to see people with over 300 or over 500 wins and just be not any good. Are they kids or something?

The amount of your allies who insta lock seems to be a decent indicator of how well you will do.

There's also pretty much a pantheon in every game since he is free this week. He seems very strong since the patch.

[quote name='TLPRIME']If the game goes on longer build whatever you need. Another Bloodthirster for more dmg or B.Veil/Randuin's/hexdrinker if you need some survivability. Red elixirs are awesome on Panth as well.

Manamune/Chalice aren't worth it and aren't needed with my runes/masteries.

Lane matchups seem to make or break him in my experience. Malphite is a bad matchup cause he can soak so much damage. I usually had a laning partner who liked to play Taric. First blood usually goes something like Taric stun > Spear Shot > 1 auto attack > Taric stun breaks > Stun with Aegis > auto attack(or replace with HSS now) > Spear shot > Ignite > dead

Only other advice I can really give is have good map awareness and watch for gank opportunities. Catch overextended enemies with his ult and pinch them with your team mates. I try to cut off escape routes more than trying to actually land on top of them.

He was my favorite champ before the last patch, I just don't care for the HSS style gameplay. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips. I don't have any mana regen (mostly use manaless champs) runes so Manamune or Chalice of Harmony would be necessary for me.

I'm going to go back to him later since Malphite being free this week makes him really hard to use. In fact, I have trouble against Malphite in general since you need a nuke to take him out.

I'm going to try Nasus. I played him when I was a noob and didn't know how to play him right. He's quite good because of low cooldowns and a CC. His Q you have to grind to be powerful but it's much easier since you can just be autoattacking a creep, hit Q, and kill them for the bonus. He's also a decent jungler.

Fun games tonight. I am enjoying Nasus. Very good laner, his Q is easier to grind when you realize you can just auto attack and hit it when the creep is low. It's nice to have a CC as well. Nothing more fun than using Wither on a Tryndamere trying to chase you.

AHHH!!! WAUGHOO SMASH!!!! Had a nice 7 game streak going that was ended by idiotic pick up players
:mad:

My favorite was our Eve who decided that since the other team had stealth detection she was freed from the responsibility of doing ANYTHING. "Hey look! They are pressing our tower! I could go help defend it, but instead I will literally sit in the bush and not do a thing! Oh wait! They got the tower! Now's my chance to run in, hit them once, then run away!". I love when you tell players to help or do anything useful and they tell you to "Lol, uhhh, Eat S*** and die?"

My favorite is when they tell you to focus the DPS champions when they're no where near you. In that game I was Malphite against an all-AP team (except their Malphite, so glad he's not free this week). Of course everything was my fault that game.

[quote name='icedrake523']Fun games tonight. I am enjoying Nasus. Very good laner, his Q is easier to grind when you realize you can just auto attack and hit it when the creep is low. It's nice to have a CC as well. Nothing more fun than using Wither on a Tryndamere trying to chase you.[/QUOTE]

Sheen is great with him. Fits perfectly with his Q.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Sheen is great with him. Fits perfectly with his Q.[/QUOTE]

It's the 2nd item I build :)

[quote name='Morphx2']so sad to lose to an AP burst-damage team :\

Gangplank wasnt doing much :\[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Ryze in our lane was a pain in the ass.

Also, patch notes.

Inverting Locket is gone. Sunfire Cape's effect doesn't stack anymore. Bunch of nerfs to other items.

Cho'Gath
  • Rupture delay reduced to 0.75 seconds from 0.8
  • Carnivore health restored reduced to 34-68 from 40-82
  • Carnivore mana restored reduced to 7-15.5 from 8-16.5

Ezreal
  • Base damage increased to 47.6 from 45
  • Damage per level increased to 3 from 2.6
  • Base attack speed increased to 0.665 from 0.658

Fiddlesticks
  • Terrify cooldown changed to 14/13/12/11/10 from 12
  • Terrify mana cost reduced to 65/80/95/110/125 from 65/85/105/125/145
  • Drain mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/95/110/125/140
  • Crowstorm mana cost reduced to 150/200/250 from 200/300/400

Garen

• Decisive Strike attack damage ratio increased to 120% from 100%
  • Decisive Strike base damage reduced to 30/45/60/75/90 from 40/60/80/100/120
  • Judgment
    • Base damage per second changed to 60/90/120/150/180 from 30/70/110/150/190
    • Scaling increased to 100% per second from 70%
    • Now scales off of only bonus attack damage rather than all attack damage

Gragas
  • Drunken Rage damage reduction reduced to 10/12/14/16/18% from 10/14/18/22/26%
  • Drunken Rage mana restoration changed to 40/55/70/85/100 from 50/60/70/80/90
  • Explosive Cask cooldown increased to 90/75/60 seconds from 60

Katarina
  • Bouncing Blades
    • Now scales off of 80% bonus attack damage (instead of 100% of all attack damage)
    • Base damage increased to 60/95/130/165/200
    • Now has a 0.35 ability power ratio
  • Death Lotus
    • Base damage decreased to 40/50/60 from 50/65/80
    • Now scales off of both attack damage and ability power rather than one or the other
    • Now hits the closest 3 targets rather than 3 random targets
    • Cooldown reduced to 60/55/50 seconds from 60

LeBlanc
  • Ethereal Chains root duration increased to 1/1.3/1.6/1.9/2.2 seconds from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
  • Mimic cooldown reduced to 40/32/24 seconds from 40/35/30

Malphite
  • Seismic Shard slow and haste changed to 14/17/20/23/26% from 10/15/20/25/30%
  • Seismic Shard cast range reduced to 625 from 700
  • Ground Slam mana cost increased to 60/65/70/75/80 from 60

Malzahar
  • Null Zone percent of health damage increased to 5/6/7/8/9% from 4/5/6/7/8%
  • Null Zone no longer has a minimum damage dealt
  • Voidlings now spawn after 4 casts instead of after 5

Mordekaiser
  • Mace of Spades now resets the attack timer when used
  • Iron Man shield generation reduced to 20/25/30% from 30%
  • Iron Man shield decay increased to 5% from 3%

Nidalee
  • Fixed a bug where she would have lower base damage in cougar form than human form

Olaf
  • Undertow now deal physical damage instead of magic damage
  • Vicious Strikes health scaling changed to 0.5% at all ranks from 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5%
  • Vicious Strikes base damage changed to 10/17/24/31/38 from 12/18/24/30/36
  • Ragnarok damage reduction reduced to 20/30/40 from 25/45/65

Pantheon
  • Spear Toss base damage reduced at earlier ranks to 16/28/40/52/64 from 20/31/42/53/64
  • Heartseeker Spear scaling damage reduced at earlier ranks to 20/25/30/35/40% from 24/28/32/36/40%

Poppy
  • Fixed a bug with Diplomatic Immunity where the particles didn't display for their full duration at ranks 2 and 3
  • Fixed a bug with Diplomatic Immunity where the tooltip didn't reflect the increase in duration when ranking up
  • Fixed a bug with Diplomatic Immunity where the leveling tooltip didn't reflect the increase in duration with higher ranks

Swain
  • Carrion Renewal now restores mana instantly

Twitch
  • Spray and Pray
    • Now fires a maximum of 5/6/7 shots
    • Duration increased to 12 seconds from 6
    • Now increases Twitch's attack damage by 15/25/35 instead of providing 30/45/60% Attack Speed

Udyr
  • Tiger Stance
    • Initial damage is now 150% attack damage plus 40/80/120/160/200 from 180/210/240/270/300% attack damage
    • Persistent effect no longer splits Udyr's attacks
    • Udyr now gains half attack speed for 5 seconds after activating Tiger and half while in Tiger stance
  • Phoenix Stance base damage of activation effect reduced to 10/18/26/34/42 from 15/25/35/45/55
  • Phoenix Stance base damage of on hit effect increased to 50/90/130/170/210 from 40/80/120/160/200

Urgot
  • Fixed a bug that was causing Urgot's auto-attack to have a slight delay when clicking a unit for the first time
  • Range increased to 425 from 400
  • Attack damage reduced to 51.6 from 54.1
  • Attack damage per level increased to 3.6 from 3.1
  • Acid Hunter
    • Base damage reduced to 15/45/75/105/135 from 30/60/90/120/150
    • Attack damage ratio increased to 0.85 from 0.7
  • Terror Capacitor base shield changed to 80/140/200/260/320 from 80/120/160/200/240
  • Noxian Corrosive Charge
    • Now deals physical damage instead of magic damage
    • Damage changed to 75/130/185/240/295 (+0.6 bonus attack damage) from 100/155/210/265/320
    • Now reduces 12/14/16/18/20% of the target's armor instead of 10/15/20/25/30 flat armor
  • Updated recommended items

Items
  • Banshee's Veil
    • Health reduced to 375 from 450
    • Mana reduced to 375 from 400
    • Magic resist reduced to 50 from 57
  • Elixir of Agility
    • Now grants 12-22% Attack Speed and 8% Critical Chance, reduced from 15-25% Attack Speed and 15% Critical Chance
    • Cost reduced to 250 from 300
  • Elixir of Brilliance
    • Now grants 20-40 Ability Power and 10% Cooldown Reduction, reduced from 31-65 Ability Power and 10% Cooldown Reduction
  • Elixir of Fortitude
    • Now grants 140-235 Health and +10 Attack Damage, reduced from 230-400 Health and +11-28 Attack Damage
  • Infinity Edge attack damage reduced to 75 from 80
  • Innervating Locket has been removed
  • Last Whisper
    • Combine path changed: now requires Pickaxe and Long Sword, instead of Recurve Bow and Long Sword
    • Upgrade cost increased to 700 from 500
    • Now provides +40 Attack Damage and 40% Armor Penetration
  • Phantom Dancer
    • Upgrade cost reduced to 400 from 900
    • No longer provides Dodge Chance
  • Randuin's Omen
    • Armor reduced to 80 from 90
    • Cooldown reduction reduced to 8% from 15%
  • Shurelya's Reverie
    • Move speed duration increased to 3 seconds from 2
    • Health regeneration increased to 30 from 25
    • Mana regeneration increased to 15 from 12
  • Sight Ward
    • Health reduced to 1 and armor reduced to 0
    • Reduced collision and spellhit sizes
    • Duration reduced to 3 minutes from 4.5
  • Vision Ward
    • Duration reduced to 3 minutes from 3.5
  • Wriggle's Lantern Ward
  • Spirit Visage
    • Now builds out of Kindlegem instead of Ruby Crystal
    • Upgrade cost reduced to 300 from 375 (total cost increased to 1550 from 1250)
    • Health increased to 250 from 200
  • Sunfire Cape
    • Upgrade cost increased to 800 from 700
    • Passive is now unique
  • Warden's Mail
    • Armor reduced to 50 from 60
    • Health regeneration reduced to 20 from 25

Summoner Spells
  • Flash no longer pops projectiles
  • Flash cooldown increased to 255 seconds, from 240

Runes
  • Flat energy, energy per level, and energy regen per level runes increased 10%
  • Flat energy regen runes increased 5%

General
  • Minion count on the scoreboard will now only update for Champions that you have vision of
  • Solo lanes will see a slight reduction in their experience gain. Junglers and Dual lanes will be unaffected.
  • Dragon no longer provides any global experience, but provides more global gold
  • All turrets now provide less global experience, but more global gold
  • Baron Nashor can now be debuffed with non-disables (for example, poisons)
  • "Healing" due to a level up will now be adjusted by a portion of your missing health. In general, less health will mean less recovery. Healing from Catalyst the Protector remains unaffected.
  • Monster AI has been improved and will now attempt to switch to a nearby target when you leave their leash range. Monsters can now reaggro if anyone in their camp is attacked while they are retreating.

Audio
  • Vladimir - changed volume balance of spells.

I hate this patch to say the least. If you're going to nerf Banshee's Veil, make it cheaper, too. The ward nerf is unnecessary. I hate how they reduce things by so much sometimes. Olaf's ult shouldn't go from 25/45/65 to 20/30/40. Just make it 20/35/50. They better undo a lot of these because they're awful.

I like one of the comments in the thread on it; "When is DotA2 coming out?"

Their site is down and the servers are busy. Wonder if it has anything to do with this patch. Not that it's a reliable measure, but the post with the notes had over -700 rating.

The site is back up, was down a bit for me. Servers still busy though.

Xin seems like the only tanky DPS that wasn't nerfed. Guess I should buy him next. Though I really wanted Olaf since I'd like a jungler.

I'm so annoyed at the holiday quints. I bought a Fortitude (+32.4) last week for 2050 IP. The holiday one gives the same boost for only 1550 IP.

Plus I have OCD and have to have all of the same quints.

Waughoo, try this stuff with Kat I read somewhere. Let me know how it goes

clear.gif
quote:
How 'bout Lichbane + gunblade?

I was thinking about that too, but a lot of the Lichbane stats are wasted on Kat. You'd basically be spending the money strictly for the proc & AP, which is pretty inefficient. You'd be better off with Triforce... but better off still with a Rageblade.

I'm thinking, like, Ignite +TP (just 'cuz I always get TP. So handy), Ignite Mastery, go right for Gunblade & Rageblade (using KI + Shunp + Spell Vamp & Lifesteal to keep yourself in the fight, grab Rylai's if there's time.

You are now the bane of Mundos everywhere.

EDIT: Also slap on CDR Runes and, when they're released, grab the CDR boots so you can keep up Rageblade stacks with KI & BB spam.

Summoner AdorableSatan was running Boots/Zhonya's/Rageblade/Gunblade/Rylai's/Void Staff and managed a pentakill in the process, but he lost the match but I'm not sure what he picked up first. That said, Rylai's is so good with Death Lotus I'd probably rush that first.

[quote name='Morphx2']Waughoo, try this stuff with Kat I read somewhere. Let me know how it goes

clear.gif
quote:
How 'bout Lichbane + gunblade?

I was thinking about that too, but a lot of the Lichbane stats are wasted on Kat. You'd basically be spending the money strictly for the proc & AP, which is pretty inefficient. You'd be better off with Triforce... but better off still with a Rageblade.

I'm thinking, like, Ignite +TP (just 'cuz I always get TP. So handy), Ignite Mastery, go right for Gunblade & Rageblade (using KI + Shunp + Spell Vamp & Lifesteal to keep yourself in the fight, grab Rylai's if there's time.

You are now the bane of Mundos everywhere.

EDIT: Also slap on CDR Runes and, when they're released, grab the CDR boots so you can keep up Rageblade stacks with KI & BB spam.

Summoner AdorableSatan was running Boots/Zhonya's/Rageblade/Gunblade/Rylai's/Void Staff and managed a pentakill in the process, but he lost the match but I'm not sure what he picked up first. That said, Rylai's is so good with Death Lotus I'd probably rush that first.[/QUOTE]

I'll give it a try, sounds weird though

I just tried it with Ice in a practice. It works pretty well, but that against bots so that doesnt say much. However that stun you get from the gunblade is great. I can just pop it on a character before I ult them to make sure they eat most of it. I really dunno about mixing AP and AD though.

bread's done
Back