League of Legends anyone?

Just played a horrendous game. Me (as Singed) and my friend as MF had the bottom lane completely dominated. Got first blood and killed their Alistar like four times all within the first 10 minutes. Unfortunately the rest of our team was garbage and didn't call MIA ever.

Since we're doing so well in our lane, Xin from top comes to gank us. I die, then top calls mia two minutes later. Ugh. At the end of the game my friend is 4-0-1 and I'm 1-4-6. Team starts saying I'm the problem, despite the fact that three of my deaths are from people not calling MIA.

We also had Akali mid calling for ganks every 20 seconds, despite her auto-attacking and being pushed all up in their ass.

It's so lame that you can dominate the hell out of a lane, but your tower goes down first because the rest of your team cant carry their weight, then you get blamed for it.

ARGH I fucking hate all the people that play this game, bunch of retards.

I just had a frustrating game.

It was me and Eve top against Gragas and GP. Vayne vs Lux mid. Soraka and Garen vs Nasus and Kayle.

Garen died to FB and complained that Soraka didn't get her heal first. Then he died again from overextending and ragequit. This happened about the 15 min mark.

I told Eve to go bot since I could handle top by myself. Our Vayne was able to snowball. I was fine holding lanes thank to my Saplings. Vayne and Soraka even got Baron in like 30 sec. However, we were never able to get an ace early. So it kept dragging out. Finally late game, they were too tanky for us to do much. We might have been able to survive longer but Vayne turned around and fought them as we were heading back to base. They aced us there and it was GG.

I had such a crazy build though. CDR boots, Rod of Ages, Shurelia's (didn't have Ghost), Trinity Force (needed the MS), and Guardian Angel (had bought Aegis earlier then sold it for GA).

Upsetting day for NA teams!

Yesterday they were 3-0, 2-1, and 2-1. But not a single one of them today were able to pull a win against EU teams. The loser bracket has them all in it.

Not quite certain how, but there were several mass DCs on a LAN during it. Notably a 5minute DC near the start of the game causing a lvl 5 Vayne (30cs) vs lvl 9 Ashe (110cs).

The DC's cracked me up considering it's a LAN.

Epik had that second game in the bag around 20-25 minutes in, but their Nunu was playing really dumb (constantly out of position) and their Vayne was WAY too aggressive (wound up with like a 1/1 ratio with her kills and deaths). They really should have won that game though to force a third.

1. In three of the four games last night, I solo laned as blitz against melee champs while our trundle jungled. In all three games they complimented me after my first two or three kills (pull, stun, allow tower to kill) as a "pro blitz" made me feel really good :)

2. The fourth game was just sad. We lost, but what was really annoying was that the other side had a lv 4 Irelia named "FCK ALL $$$$ERZ" who admitted they just made a smurf to piss people off and it didn't matter if he got banned because he'd just make another account and play again.

So our team reported his whole team to see if we could get all his buddies banned so he wouldn't be able to play in any more rank 30 games. I would love to see if Riot could ban his MAC address or something.

They must have been really stupid to let you grab them. Whenever I lane against a Blitz, I always keep minions between me and him. Of course sometimes my lane mate is stupid.

Also, I changed my mind on Malzahar. If he gets fed, his Null Zone fucking destroys you. I had over 130 MR (Aegis, FoN, runes) and he did more damage than I had health from Nether Grasp+Null Zone. He was a really good Malz, could last hit the entire minion wave with Malefic Visions. Suppression is too powerful, especially when he can do 20% of your HP per second on top of it.

i would love to see a Malz get to 20% hp per second!

He would need 880 AP!

Ice and I had a fun game yesterday. 5-man premade. We had jungling Soraka, Sona, Maokai (ice), Vayne, and Cait (myself).

Other team had i think: Swain, Morgana, Jarvin, and 2 others I forget.

Ice was like "AHHH, WE GONNA LOSE at 30 min mark!! WE CANT WIN!"

Then we proceeded to whoop ass and murder the other team :)

The other team was sad to lose to a jungling soraka

It's only 9% at max rank. Don't know why I thought it was 20% lol. Still, it needs nerfs. It's kind of dumb to say if he's fed, he rapes since that's the case fore every non-tank, but there's just no way to escape his combo because of suppression.

So in getting ready to hit 30, I've been reading "greatest quotes from Tribunal"

Sure you all read this stuff before but if not, here are my two favorites:

Gangplank:" GOING TO GO EASTER EGG HUNTING"

Teemo: Stop killing my shrooms!

Gankplank proceeds to deny Easter Teemo skin's eggs.

and

"i don't even know what to report this guy for he is unskilled, he insulted our team, he didn't help in team fights, you know, its better if i just say all of them because it was everything. i would rather have a rock on my team instead of this guy. it would be superior to him in intellect and in skill. plus it would be more helpful because there is the off chance that the enemy team would trip over the rock and break their skull"

Some of the upcoming nerfs

• Ward cannot be targeted by spells (Lee Sin's jump, Katarina's Shunpo etc., no idea if Teemo's mushrooms or Teleport is affected or not)
  • Experience: killing higher leveled chamions grants more, lower leveled less
  • Kill streak bonus gold capped at 500 (for killing legendary champions)
  • Gold per 10 items: unique passive per item type (so you can't stack the same items, but different gold items provide the passives individually)
  • Attacking shielded champions grants assists
  • Attacking shielded champions procs out of combat-based abilities (Boots of Mobility / Strut)
  • Ignite and Spirit Visage now affects Lifesteal / Spellvamp
  • Rumble: ultimate cooldown increased and damage decreased (both initiate and DoT)
  • Vayne: overall early game burst nerfed, AD percentage scaling on Tumble decreased, Condemn base damage decreased, Final Hour loses the free AD component, main role defined as carry rather than assassin
  • Vladimir: Transfusion damage increased on early ranks, decreased on higher ranks, level 5 cooldown increased to 4 from 3 seconds
  • Jarvan: passive damage decreased to 8% from 10%, flag armor bonus decreased to 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 / 22 from 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26
  • Eve: slow instead of stun (scales with levels)
  • GP: passive remake, slows and deals damage at the same time with each attack, can stack up to 3 times (DoT or flat damage not defined)
  • Fiddlesticks: Dark Wind base damage increased per levels, Crowstorm AP ratio increased to 0.45 from 0.4 and channeling time reduced to 1.5 from 2.0 seconds
  • Nunu: Ice Blast slow nerfed on early levels

Well, guess I'm done raping as Rumble. Looks like I'll be jumping on the Fiddlesticks train now (seriously cant believe they buffed his Dark Wind).

Well fiddlesticks got way more OP. Seriously a good fiddlesticks is OP to begin with (I had a friend get 25 kills with him first time playing as Fiddlesticks), and now he will be even more ridiculously OP.

Nice going riot.

Fiddle is only really a problem if your team is too dumb to put up wards or check brush around teamfights. You cant give him a chance to flash in and ult. I played a bunch of games where we warded the usual Fiddle ult spots and pretty much removed him from the game. Once you do that, he is still annoying 1 v 1 cause of his ridiculous fear/drain/silence combo, but if you stick with your team and focus Fiddle you're fine.

Had a BS game last night. I was destroying their Twitch as Rumble. Had like 4 early kills on him. Then I took bottom tower, and we started teamfights. He kept killing like 3 of my teammates a fight. Noone but me would buy wards or oracles. Now seriously... they had a Twitch AND an Eve and my team wasnt buying any steal detection! WTF? Even still, we managed to ace them a couple times, and we took Baron once. But we finally lost because we'd push, get a tower or inhib, then instead of going B like I kept telling people to do, they stayed around harrassing the whichever player was up first, then Twitch would kill them. So they aced us and pushed clear through. Tired of stupid people.

Team fights with Fiddle aren't really an issue, I'm more worried about early game against him. His silence already hits REALLY hard at level one, and now it got buffed. The early game laning phase is going to be an even bigger pain in the ass against him.

[quote name='Waughoo']Fiddle is only really a problem if your team is too dumb to put up wards or check brush around teamfights. You cant give him a chance to flash in and ult. I played a bunch of games where we warded the usual Fiddle ult spots and pretty much removed him from the game. Once you do that, he is still annoying 1 v 1 cause of his ridiculous fear/drain/silence combo, but if you stick with your team and focus Fiddle you're fine.

Had a BS game last night. I was destroying their Twitch as Rumble. Had like 4 early kills on him. Then I took bottom tower, and we started teamfights. He kept killing like 3 of my teammates a fight. Noone but me would buy wards or oracles. Now seriously... they had a Twitch AND an Eve and my team wasnt buying any steal detection! WTF? Even still, we managed to ace them a couple times, and we took Baron once. But we finally lost because we'd push, get a tower or inhib, then instead of going B like I kept telling people to do, they stayed around harrassing the whichever player was up first, then Twitch would kill them. So they aced us and pushed clear through. Tired of stupid people.[/QUOTE]

WHAT!?!? NO STEAL DETECTION?? That twitch is always a thief!!! Get some security guards, get some alarms, do something!!! Damn rat always be stealin!!

6/22 1:30 AM to 8:00 AM (PST I assume)

Patch notes!

League of Legends v1.0.0.120
Yorick, the Gravedigger
  • Omen of War: Yorick’s next attack will deal bonus physical damage and summon a Spectral Ghoul that deals additional damage and moves faster than Yorick’s other ghouls. While the Spectral Ghoul is alive, Yorick moves faster as well.
  • Omen of Pestilence: Yorick summons a Decaying Ghoul that arrives with a violent explosion, dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies. While the Decaying Ghoul remains alive, nearby enemies continue to be slowed.
  • Omen of Famine: Yorick steals life from his target and summons a Ravenous Ghoul that heals Yorick for the damage it deals.
  • Omen of Death (Ultimate): Yorick conjures a revenant in the image of one of his allies. If his ally dies while its revenant is alive, the revenant sacrifices itself to reanimate them and give them time to enact vengeance.
  • Unholy Covenant (Passive): Yorick’s attacks deal more damage for each summon that is active. Meanwhile, Yorick’s ghouls deal some percent of Yorick’s Attack Damage and have some percent of his total health.

Annie
  • Fixed a bug where Molten Shield wouldn't trigger if the damage was shielded

Blitzcrank
  • When Blitzcrank grabs a champion with Rocket Grab, he will now attempt to attack them as well

Cho'Gath
  • Feast will now correctly show a particle on an enemy target when they can be killed by it

Evelynn
  • Hate Spike missile speed increased
  • Shadow Walk now applies a 3 second 30/35/40/45/50% slow instead of a stun
  • Malice and Spite
    • Passive heal reduced to 150/225/300 from 350/500/650
    • Attack speed bonus reduced to 25/50/75% from 50/75/100%

Fiddlesticks
  • Drain
    • Range increased to 475 to 450
    • Heal is no longer reduced if the damage is shielded
    • Dark Wind damage increased to 65/90/115/140/165 from 65/85/105/125/145
  • Crowstorm
    • Ability power ratio increased to .45 from .4
    • Channel duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2

Galio
  • Idol of Durand will now correctly increase its damage when the damage taken is shielded

Gangplank
  • Grog-Soaked Blade
    • No longer reduces healing and regeneration, but now slows movement speed by 7%
    • Now stacks up to 5 times, but duration reduced to 3 seconds from 10
    • Damage changed to 4-21 from 5-19
  • Parrrley
    • Fixed a bug where Parrrley could sometimes restore gold to other players
    • Now applies Grog-Soaked Blade
  • Raise Morale duration increased to 7 from 6
  • Cannon Barrage damage increased to 75/120/165 from 65/110/155

Garen
  • Perseverance
    • Fixed a bug where Perseverance could sometimes activate immediately after taking damage
    • Now marks Garen as being in combat even if the damage is shielded
    • Now shows the particle on Garen even if at 100% health

Heimerdinger
  • Fixed a bug where his turrets would not assist him if damage from an enemy champion was shielded
  • H-28G Evolution Turret mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 120/125/130/135/140

Irelia
  • Transcendent Blades
    • Now heals Irelia based on the actual damage dealt (instead of a % of the raw damage dealt), but the heal is not reduced if the damage is shielded
    • Heal versus Champions increased to 25% from 20%

Janna
  • Tailwind now deactivates while dead

Jarvan IV
  • Demacian Standard
    • Armor reduced to 10/13/16/19/22 from 10/14/18/22/26
    • Attack speed reduced to 10/13/16/19/22% from 10/14/18/22/26%
  • Martial Cadence damage reduced to 8% from 10%

Jax
  • Leap Strike attack damage ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1

LeBlanc
  • Fixed a bug where Leblanc's clone would be permanently disabled if disabled when it spawns

Kassadin
  • Nether Blade
    • Passive mana restore increased at earlier ranks to 8/11/14/17/20 from 4/8/12/16/20
    • Active changed to 20/30/40/50/60 (+0.15 ability power) bonus magic damage dealt on hit instead of 7/15/25/38/50 armor penetration

Malzahar
  • Null Zone
    • Damage reduced to 4/5/6/7/8% from 5/6/7/8/9%
    • Ability power ratio reduced to 1% per 100 ability power from 1% per 80 ability power
    • Cooldown reduced to 14 seconds from 16
  • Nether Grasp's ability power ratio reduced to 1.3 from 1.5

Miss Fortune
  • Damage that is absorbed by a shield now properly removes Strut

Mordekaiser
  • Iron Man's shield generation is no longer reduced if the damage done is shielded
  • Fixed a bug where Children of the Grave could steal enemy passive abilities permanently

Morgana
  • Black Shield magic damage absorbed adjusted to 95/160/225/290/355 from 100/150/200/250/300

Nidalee
  • Javelin Toss and Bushwhack will no longer target the wrong location when cast immediately after transforming back to human form

Nunu
  • Consume damage reduced at earlier ranks to 400/525/650/775/900 from 500/600/700/800/900
  • Ice Blast slow reduced at earlier ranks to 20/30/40/50/60% from 40/45/50/55/60%

Orianna
  • Clockwork Windup
    • Fixed a display error on the tooltip.
    • Fixed a bug which was causing Clockwork Windup to add less damage than intended
  • Fixed a bug with Command: Protect that was causing the shield particle to not display
  • Fixed several interactions with clones or unusual movement types

Poppy
  • When Poppy Heroic charges a champion, she will now attempt to attack the target immediately afterward

Rammus
  • Fixed a bug where Defensive Ball Curl had an ability power ratio

Renekton
  • Cull the Meek's heal is no longer reduced if the damage is shielded
  • Fixed a bug where damage absorbed by a shield wouldn't mark Renekton as in combat

Rumble
  • The Equalizer
    • Burning damage reduced to 100/140/180 from 120/160/200
    • Burning damage ability power ratio reduced to .2 from .25
    • Cooldown increased to 105/90/75 from 90/75/60

Shaco
  • Hallucinate clone now correctly benefits from critical strikes
  • Fixed the dance animation to loop properly

Sion
  • Cannibalism is no longer reduced if the damage is shielded

Sona
  • Fixed a bug where shields and Ignite could sometimes cause her spell sounds to get cut off early

Swain
  • Ravenous Flock now heals Swain for 50% of the actual damage he deals (instead of 50% of the raw damage he deals), but the heal is not reduced if the damage is shielded

Teemo
  • Move Quick is now removed even if the damage is shielded

Tristana
  • Fixed a bug where Rocket Jump's cooldown reset could fail if Tristana's damage output was fully absorbed by a shield

Tryndamere
  • Fixed a bug where Undying Rage improperly showed "Endless Rage!" to represent damage being prevented

Twisted Fate
  • Blue Card mana restore is no longer reduced if the damage is shielded
  • Loaded Dice now deactivates while Twisted Fate is dead
  • Fixed a bug with Gate where activating Zhonya's Hourglass during the channel time would not interrupt it

Udyr
  • Mana cost of shifting decreased to 55/50/45/40/35 from 75/65/55/45/35
  • Turtle Stance now heals Udyr based upon the actual damage dealt (instead of the raw damage dealt), but the heal is not reduced if the damage is shielded
  • Phoenix stance's activation damage increased to 15/25/35/45/55 from 10/18/26/34/42

Urgot
  • Fixed a bug with Terror Capacitor where when attacking a champion, it was slowing for less than the tooltip stated
  • Fixed a bug with Terror Capacitor where when using Acid Hunter with Terror Capacitor, it was slowing based upon Acid Hunter's rank rather than Terror Capacitor (but for the correct 20/25/30/35/40%)

Vayne
  • Silver-Tipped Bolts will no longer interact with spell shields
  • Tumble bonus damage reduced to 40/45/50/55/60% from 55/60/65/70/75%
  • Condemn damage reduced to 45/80/115/150/185 from 50/90/130/170/210
  • Final Hour
    • Movement speed bonus now triples instead of quadruples
    • Attack damage reduced to 25/40/55 from 35/55/75

Vladimir
  • Transfusion
    • Cooldown adjusted to 12/10/8/6/4 from 12/10/8/6/3
    • Damage adjusted to 90/125/160/195/230 from 70/115/160/205/250

Warwick
  • Hungering Strike's heal is no longer reduced if the damage is shielded

Xin'Zhao
  • Crescent Sweep
    • Percent health damage reduced to 15% from 20%
    • Bonus armor and magic resist per champion hit reduced to 5/8/11 from 7/10/13

Items
  • Boots of Mobility will now mark you in combat for receiving/dealing any damage, even if it is shielded
  • Fixed a bug where Spirit Visage was granting too much bonus regeneration
  • Philosopher's Stone health regen per 5 reduced to 18 from 22.5 and mana regen per 5 reduced to 8 from 10
  • Eleisa's Miracle cost increased to 500 from 400
  • Quicksilver Sash cooldown decreased to 90 from 105
  • Hextech Revolver spell vamp reduced to 15% from 20%
  • The gold per 10 component of Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold, Kage's Lucky Pick, and Avarice Blade is now unique to itself

General
  • Fixed a bug where minions were playing their particles multiple times when attacking
  • Updated tooltips for many Champions
  • Lifesteal and spell vamp are no longer reduced if the damage done is shielded
  • Healing reductions now reduce lifesteal and spell vamp
  • Spirit Visage now increases your lifesteal and spell vamp
  • Maximum gold for killing a player on a long kill streak reduced to 500 gold from 1000
  • Minimum gold for killing a player on a long death streak reduced to 15 gold from 90 gold
  • Gold rewards for kills where the target is on a 3 kill or 3 death streak or less should give comparable amounts or even more gold than before
  • Experience granted for kills is now determined by the dying champion's level. Killing champions higher level than you will now grant more experience while killing champions lower level than you will now grant less experience. Killing equal level champions is unaffected
  • Wards and spawned minions that don't attack are no longer targetable/manipulated by spells (except Summoner Teleport). This means, for example, that wards will no longer be able to block Rammus' Powerball, Mushrooms will not block skillshots, and Jax is no longer able to Leapstrike onto a ward

Lot of changes to healing. Some passive passives no longer count if the champ is dead. I think Eve's nerf (losing stun) is just until the stealth rework.

Udyr got a HUGE buff. Stance dancing at early levels made his jungling so hard and reliant on blue to do it quick.

Spirit Visage got a huge buff since it affects life steal and spell vamp now.

I dont like most of these changes. I really dont like the ward thing. I like using them as an escape mechanism.

I'll see tonight how the patch turns out, considering Riot has their servers not fucked up. :lol:

Some interesting changes but it's Riot so it will fuck up the game even worse probably.

Yorick is 6300 IP/975 RP. His Undertaker skin is...odd (since he's already one) but his Pentakill is cool since it looks like Slash. Both are 975 RP, btw.

So yeah, already issuing a hotfix since Yorick is broken.

9arHQ.png

I'm glad they play test stuff.

i was wondering wtf was going on when i killed someone under the effects of his ult, got a kill, they got a death, i got kill reward gold, and yet they were still alive.

SECRET STEALTH KAYLE REWORK IS IN THE PATCH

Now I shall dominate with her EVEN MORE

Quote:
Holy Fervor (Passive)

Reduced from 30% AD / 15% AP conversion to 20% AD / 10% AP

Reckoning

Damage increased from 60/110/160/210/260 (+0.8 AP) to 80/130/180/230/280 (+1 AP)
Mana cost reduced from 80/85/90/95/100 to 70/75/80/85/90
Slow increased from 25% to 35%

Divine Blessing

Speed boost increased from 12/12/12/12/12% to 18/21/24/27/30%
Duration reduced from 10 sec. to 4 sec.
Heal changed from 65/100/135/170/205 (+0.5 AP) to 60/115/170/225/280 (+0.25 AP)
Mana cost increased from 60/65/70/75/80 to 75/90/105/120/135

Righteous Fury

Cooldown reduced from 22/21/20/19/18 to 17 at all ranks
Damage increased from 4/10/16/22/28 to 10/20/30/40/50
Range increased from 400 to 425 (from 525 to 550 total)
Mana cost reduced from 65 to 50 at all ranks

Blitzcrank
  • When Blitzcrank grabs a champion with Rocket Grab, he will now attempt to attack them as well

You guys have no clue how irritating it was that blitz would grab someone then randomly wander off to smack an enemy minion while the champ ran away. So glad they fixed this. Now if they can do the same thing when it's running past a turret so he doesn't stop to attack it, I'll be super happy.

[quote name='RisenShadow']You guys have no clue how irritating it was that blitz would grab someone then randomly wander off to smack an enemy minion while the champ ran away. So glad they fixed this. Now if they can do the same thing when it's running past a turret so he doesn't stop to attack it, I'll be super happy.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. I had completely stopped playing Blitz because of this.

[quote name='RisenShadow']You guys have no clue how irritating it was that blitz would grab someone then randomly wander off to smack an enemy minion while the champ ran away. So glad they fixed this. Now if they can do the same thing when it's running past a turret so he doesn't stop to attack it, I'll be super happy.[/QUOTE]
My friend plays Blitz and I noticed this. I am glad they fixed that because it makes no sense to not attack after you put them to you.

The change was stupid. I don't see the point in making the ward visible but whatever. Glad it's being reverted. The only 2 champs I can think of that took advantage of it, Jax and Kat, aren't even that viable.

I'm happy they are reverting that. One of my favorite things to do as Kat is to put a ward in one of the bushes in the corners of the map. Then when people come to gank, run into the bush without the ward and shumpo to the bush with the ward.

[quote name='Waughoo']I'm happy they are reverting that. One of my favorite things to do as Kat is to put a ward in one of the bushes in the corners of the map. Then when people come to gank, run into the bush without the ward and shumpo to the bush with the ward.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! It's hardly one, but whenever I pulled that off, I always had a "Like a Boss" feeling.

Anybody gonna pick up that Viking Tryn skin that'll be on sale in a few hours? I'd need to charge five bucks to afford it... and I guess that's fair, but I already own Highlander Tryn. And I don't even play Tryn xD, so I'm probably gonna pass.

FYI, the attacking after grabbing issue with Blitz has not been fixed. Same goes for Poppy. Guess I'm gonna go back to not playing Blitz again. GG Riot.

just had a hilarious match, if i played against our team i'd be mad

soraka, kayle, sona, nidalee, tf
vs
rammus, malzahar, oriana, irelia, nidalee

we got owned early game as they pulled off tons of ganks but come the 15 minute mark we just grouped up mid and they could do nothing as we poked them to death and never had to b, never gave them a chance to farm, and just slowly made our way to their inhib and the win. we were a healing ball that did little damage but we just wore them down through attrition.

Been building DFG with Taric lately and it's too good. Though, some of my AD carries I lane with don't understand how much freedom they have with me around -- end up losing fights we should win. Annoying.

bread's done
Back