Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK if posted yet, but TRU BF ad is leaked. (Includes Buy one Get one at 40% off on all new video games).

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Toys-R-Us/Ad?page=1#viewer
Incredibly weak sale TBH. I'd say on average every game will be at least $10 off, if not $20-30 individually so saving $24 off one game (or $12 off each, however you want to look at it) while paying full price on another is crap. Target's B2G1 free is even a better deal.

The $30 PS+ alone makes it worth going to gamestop
If I remember correctly, GS can print out PS+ cards on the receipt. I'm waiting for a response from a manager if those will also be $30 or only the cards. Last time I checked, my GS was stacked with cards. Hoping all forms of 1 year PS+ will be $30. Save me and everyone else from the rush.

Looking forward to picking up a year of Plus for $30. I will only have a PS4 so can I download the free PS3/Vita games in the event that I get a PS3/Vita in the future?

Looking forward to picking up a year of Plus for $30. I will only have a PS4 so can I download the free PS3/Vita games in the event that I get a PS3/Vita in the future?
That is correct. You can even download DLC (that's currently free or discounted) without even owning the game(s). Once your purchase anything on your PSN account, it's game/dlc/whatever is locked to your account. The same applies for PSP/PS3/Vita and I'm sure PS4.

So for example, I downloaded all of the free PlayStation All Stars DLC before I even bought the game. ;)

You do not even have to download it. You just "purchase" it on the webstore and then it is linked to your PSN account. No need to take the time and waste the bandwidth to download it. Then if you get one of those platforms later, then just search for it in the store from that platform, download, and play.

It was really nice when I got a Vita and had a built in backlog of good games.

Im sorry if it was answered and I missed it.  For that batman/last of us ps3 bundle.  Are the games disc, or digital.  In the box, or separate? 

Im sorry if it was answered and I missed it. For that batman/last of us ps3 bundle. Are the games disc, or digital. In the box, or separate?
Pretty sure they will be discs but like many previous bundles they will probably not be in their original boxes but cardboard sleeves.

Really hoping Amazon matches the $30 PS Plus. GS is the last place I'd want to deal with on Black Friday. Such a tiny store.

I am sold on Borderlands 2 GOTY on PS3 and a 1-Year PS+ Sub for $30 each. Now if I can get The Last of Us and maybe Beyond: Two Souls for as cheap as as I can, I'll be in business.

If anyone is worried about not being able to get a PS+ card and don't want to go that early, you can just go in ahead of time and hide them behind other cards that people won't be buying. Pick them up later in the day when things have died down.

If anyone is worried about not being able to get a PS+ card and don't want to go that early, you can just go in ahead of time and hide them behind other cards that people won't be buying. Pick them up later in the day when things have died down.
wouldn't you need to go in early to "hide them" if you're talking about going the day before or whatever I'm sure they'll catch it.

bread's done
Back