Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
my gamestop always sucks. i bet xilia, ni no kuni, or KH 1.5HD are poorly stocked as those are the main reasons i am interested. ill grab PS all stars for $10 and maybe AC3 (although havent even beaten 2 or Brotherhood yet). The zelda 3DS ill just preorder on Amazon since it's tax free and it wont be gamestop exclusive or anything. I am liking the used game sales, i hope some real nice price drops happen for this to pad my video game collection and hit the 2,700 games milestone before 2014

my gamestop always sucks. i bet xilia, ni no kuni, or KH 1.5HD are poorly stocked as those are the main reasons i am interested. ill grab PS all stars for $10 and maybe AC3 (although havent even beaten 2 or Brotherhood yet). The zelda 3DS ill just preorder on Amazon since it's tax free and it wont be gamestop exclusive or anything. I am liking the used game sales, i hope some real nice price drops happen for this to pad my video game collection and hit the 2,700 games milestone before 2014
Amazon does not sell Nintendo consoles so sadly you will not be able to pre-order on there.

my gamestop always sucks. i bet xilia, ni no kuni, or KH 1.5HD are poorly stocked as those are the main reasons i am interested.
You must not go out to a lot of Black Fridaya. Many items have limited quantities to try and get people in the door. Although there are many items that do get made at surplus quantities to put out for cheap.

Will probably pre-order zelda 3ds and finally get an XL. Really wanted something like the smtiv 3ds xl but this will have to do

no word on if and when gamestop is taking pre-orders?

hopefully newegg gets a few as they have before, but this might go out of stock quick ala pikanips

The question is can the PS4 & XB1 be wiped remotely by GS employees or will every system trade have to go to the GS refurb factory in TX as the 3DS & WiiU have to be now?
Consoles that aren't labeled as refurb get cleaned and get boxed up to be resold as used. Of course, consoles have to have system memory set at manufacture reset as part of the protocol for taking in a system as a trade.

FYI coming from an ex-employee.

I guess I could buy Battlefield 4 on ps3 and then on Black Friday buy another copy and return that second copy.

But my question is:

Can I buy Battlefield 4 on ps3, keep it sealed, and then on Black Friday do a return and rebuy?

Either scenario would work for me if it is possible. The second method is actually easier for me since the ps4 code comes with the game. I'm only interested in getting a copy but feel that it will be chaos and difficult to get a copy on the actual day the deal goes live.

I know that retailers tend to have weird black friday rules so that's why I'm asking.

I got my zelda DS lite on amazon before black friday back when that came out (got my amazon credit card too so I got $30 off it making it $99.99 or so). Amazon does sell Nintendo consoles.. where did you hear this? I can. Maybe not from amazon themselves but they get "fulfilled by Amazon" which still is tax free and still gets prime shipping. They will definitely have the 3DS XL once its officially announced for the USA officially as they have for every other system whether its from another company thru amazon or not, it still follows amazon policy which, for my state, is still tax free and also prime shipping.

Where did you hear this about Nintendo consoles not for sale on Amazon? If you mean from Nintendo themselves then yes I 100% agree with that as I can see now, but there's some fulfilled by Amazon which is the same thing as buying it from gamestop only its from someone's online Amazon store. If not, i'll preorder from best buy, or gamestop or wherever but, as I have always done, I'll preorder from Amazon first if its available within the announcement day (most likely fulfilled by amazon).

Oh and yea I know about limited quantities, im just saying those RPGs i mentioned will be SUPER limited I can already tell so it's almost not worth my trouble as i never wait for hours before. When black friday was only at like 5am for store openings it was awesome. WAY less people were out. Now that it starts at midnight or 1am at most places its INSANELY crowded. The last 2 black fridays have sucked for me (not just because there wasn't much i wanted but because it was easily 5x busier than Black friday 2011 was). But yea kingdom hearts will be gone if im not there hours before they open, which is not worth it for a $20 game. If I can walk in and get what i want fine, if not, no big deal. Luckily i have 3 gamestops within a block of one another (2 are in a mall and one across the street in a plaza) so my chances are good. There's also one 15 min away as a last resort. But I don't sweat black friday deals as bad since every year Amazon tends to go nuts and price match EVERYTHING and who knows, maybe we'll get the great Best Buy/Amazon rivalry of 2011 again. Man that was a great time. $5-10 games everywhere! /end rant

There's a difference between sold by Amazon and a 3rd party marketplace seller who is likely charging well above msrp.

what are the odds there is any truth to this:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/legend-of-zelda-3ds-might-be-black-friday-exclusive/

says 3ds xl zelda bundle will be first come first serve only

makes sense in a getting people through the door perspective, but not really any other way
They've had several Black Friday bundles in the past, including the Ocarina of Time 3DS bundle. It's just yet another Black Friday bundle that's special for the event.

But my question is:

Can I buy Battlefield 4 on ps3, keep it sealed, and then on Black Friday do a return and rebuy?
Some people are saying otherwise, but I really think it would be a YMMV, since I'm sure many places would want to get their numbers for the day and not have all these returns.

Ever since the 3DS game out, Amazon no longer directly sells Nintendo Consoles. You will not see this Zelda bundle on Amazon for $219.99. Sorry.

OoT 3DS was available after black friday though, wasnt it?

hopefully there is nothing to it but rumors, this makes it sound like a no restock type deal,  would suck if true, No point speculating since we still don't get an official announcement about it from NoA

OoT 3DS was available after black friday though, wasnt it?
Everywhere around my area sold out of it, and that was it. If you saw any others, they were leftovers that didn't sell. I saw some of the older bundles (the red Mario 3D Land 3DSXL and orange and green DSi... Mario Party bundles I think it was) hang around for a while, but were only leftovers.

OoT 3DS was available after black friday though, wasnt it?

hopefully there is nothing to it but rumors, this makes it sound like a no restock type deal, would suck if true, No point speculating since we still don't get an official announcement about it from NoA
It was, since they obviously didn't destroy all stock after black friday. They most likely didn't last for more than a month regardless.

To be fair, all of these 3DS's seem to be 1 print run systems. They all seem to appear in a very small quantity and only last till they all sell out. Pretty much why you never see the Zelda, Fire Emblem, Pikachu, Pop Tart anymore. I would also add X / Y, but you can still find those.

p73f4.jpg

Thanks OP.

Made some calls and reserved me the Zelda 3DS XL and Metroid Trilogy. I'm not waiting outside for hours, screw that.

I'm actually Surprised about game stop this year..
They have some pretty decent deals this Black Friday.
I already have some of the games that are going on sale thoe....

Saints row 4 $30 (have)
Rayman legends: wii-u $25 (have)
Kingdom hearts HD (bought for $20 already)
Kill zone vita $20 (have)

But splinter cell black list $25 (getting)
Zombie-u $10 (getting)
PS+ $30 (might get)
And maybe a couple of other games... I guess I'll see just like every body else :)

I got my zelda DS lite on amazon before black friday back when that came out (got my amazon credit card too so I got $30 off it making it $99.99 or so). Amazon does sell Nintendo consoles.. where did you hear this? I can. Maybe not from amazon themselves but they get "fulfilled by Amazon" which still is tax free and still gets prime shipping. They will definitely have the 3DS XL once its officially announced for the USA officially as they have for every other system whether its from another company thru amazon or not, it still follows amazon policy which, for my state, is still tax free and also prime shipping.
First of all, you don't seem to understand amazon at all.
Amazon only offers preorders for items they are actually selling themselves. They will not and do not sell 3DS XL's outside of the AWD. "Fulfilled by Amazon" only means that the person selling it sent it to amazons warehouse and is paying a fee to have it stored there. So your logic is that 1. Someone will list it on amazon for what they paid for it in a store (WITHOUT factoring the fees and shipping). 2. That they for some reason would offer PREORDERS for it. 3. Do you even realize how LONG ago the DS lite came out? 2006, that is 7 years ago, in that time amazon has stopped carrying Nintendo consoles themselves, the only way YOU could buy one THROUGH amazon was if someone like me were to go on there and list one.
FYI, you legally are still obligated to pay tax, whether or not amazon collects it themselves is irreverent.

Not much in the way of Nintendo sales. That's too bad because I was sort of interested in getting a 3DS XL or a Wii U.
Rayman for $25 and Zombi U for $9.99 used are great deals. How many games did you need right out of the gate? You'll either get Nintendoland or Windwaker along with the Wii U, too.

First of all, you don't seem to understand amazon at all.
Amazon only offers preorders for items they are actually selling themselves. They will not and do not sell 3DS XL's outside of the AWD. "Fulfilled by Amazon" only means that the person selling it sent it to amazons warehouse and is paying a fee to have it stored there. So your logic is that 1. Someone will list it on amazon for what they paid for it in a store (WITHOUT factoring the fees and shipping). 2. That they for some reason would offer PREORDERS for it. 3. Do you even realize how LONG ago the DS lite came out? 2006, that is 7 years ago, in that time amazon has stopped carrying Nintendo consoles themselves, the only way YOU could buy one THROUGH amazon was if someone like me were to go on there and list one.
FYI, you legally are still obligated to pay tax, whether or not amazon collects it themselves is irreverent.
Well then this is new with the 3DS as i have preordered 2 different DS lites in the past. I guess that changed. But whatever, I said if not then ill preorder at best buy gamestop, target etc..etc.. Not a huge deal. I was just saying if it WAS on there that's where I'd get it from. Why do they sell xbox and PS stuff but not nintendo? No agreement or something with nintendo? Very weird that nintendo wouldn't want to sell more consoles and make more money. But not all amazon sellers sell things at an upsell. I get tons of games sold thru someone else but fulfilled thru amazon for dirt cheap prices all the time. Yes i get that apparently nintendo is not part of this anymore, just saying its not unheard of for someone who sellds 3DS XLs to sell it for the MSRP on amazon. Also, Amazon only charges taxes in some states. I am not obligated to do this. if i was it'd be like ebay where they give me a tax form for when I sell stuff over a certain amount.

Do you keep all your amazon receipts and bring them to your tax guy? does amazon send you a tax form for filing? No. Amazon acts more like an "under the table" type setup. Soon all states will charge tax anyway. If I lived in New Hampshire, there IS no sales tax so theoretically they won't ever have to pay taxes even on amazon. OK end rant. I get what youre saying about nintendo consoles, just saying you never know but im keeping my ears to the ground about other retailers. Gamestop, at least mine, is known to have more preorders than actual items given to them so i don't expect it to be safe preordering there.

Well no one but amazon and nintendo know for sure why the falling out but it all started with the big 3ds price drop. Right after that amazon stopped selling nintendo consoles. They were butthurt and stuck with a lot of overpriced consoles. I heard that nintendo offers target and walmart sweet deals on returns when they get overstocked but not amazon and that prob pisses off amazon. Not sure how true that is but it makes sense

Just looked through the whole ad, some nice deals but nothing thats jumping out at me,

The $199 PS3 bundle is great but I think the $220 250 GB Uncharted 3 GOTY/1 year of PS Plus that I got earlier this summer was a good deal as well and I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from it already.  I may bite on BF4 though.

Considering they literally come out a week or so beforehand, why would ANYONE put them on sale?
Also LOL @ people penny pinching over next gen games in the first place.

Sorry, something is funny to me about someone willing to burn at least $460 plus tax for a next gen system and a game, with a piss poor launch lineup of almost all upgraded current gen ports.

All that and THEN they're worried about $10 or so? That ship has sailed.

Well no one but amazon and nintendo know for sure why the falling out but it all started with the big 3ds price drop. Right after that amazon stopped selling nintendo consoles. They were butthurt and stuck with a lot of overpriced consoles. I heard that nintendo offers target and walmart sweet deals on returns when they get overstocked but not amazon and that prob pisses off amazon. Not sure how true that is but it makes sense
100% not true. The issue was the high number of returns Amazon was getting on the 3DS as a result of various manufacturing issues and Nintendo's process for working with Amazon on returns. The break with Nintendo happened before the price drop and has continued since.

100% not true. The issue was the high number of returns Amazon was getting on the 3DS as a result of various manufacturing issues and Nintendo's process for working with Amazon on returns. The break with Nintendo happened before the price drop and has continued since.
Both were stories that were going around. Unless you know someone that works at Nintendo or amazon, you can't say it is 100% true or not true.

Since I added decals to my 3DSxl, there's no point of me to upgrade it for a Zelda 3DSxl set. 

Just curious about something.  The 3DS game bundles have games as digital downloads, right?  If I backup the data from my previous 3DS and transfer it to the new 3DS which includes the game built into the system, would that game be erased from its memory?  I'm curious as to how the transfer system works, if it loses something in the process.  How does Nintendo work around this?

Anyway, I might be in for Kingdom Hearts HD and Xenoblade, though I'll have to arrive at Gamestop really early if I want to get a "used" copy of Xenoblade before it's sold out.  Collectibles like those sell out quick.

Both were stories that were going around. Unless you know someone that works at Nintendo or amazon, you can't say it is 100% true or not true.
i am surprised amazon did not cut ties with nintendo completely, as to not sell any nintendo name product at all, like games as well.

Perhaps Amazon just got tired of a new version of the DS coming out every six months. If that's the case, I don't blame them. I think it's nuts. There's like 50 different versions of the DS since it launched. We'll probably never know the truth about why they stopped selling DS systems, but Amazon does a lot of retarded things. For example has anyone had any of their orders shipped via Lasership? Yeah. Worst shipping provider ever. Hell, there's even an entire Amazon discussion thread about how terrible they are, but Amazon doesn't care.

Perhaps Amazon just got tired of a new version of the DS coming out every six months. If that's the case, I don't blame them. I think it's nuts. There's like 20 different versions of the DS since it launched. We'll probably never know the truth about why they stopped selling DS systems, but Amazon does a lot of retarded things. For examplez has anyone had any of their orders shipped via Lasership? Yeah. Worst shipping provider ever. Hell, there's even an entire Amazon discussion thread about how terrible they are, but Amazon doesn't care.
never, but i know what lasership is. I have only had it shipped with lasership through barnesandnobles, FOr me amazon, only ship through usps innovations, ups, fedex.

never, but i know what lasership is. I have only had it shipped with lasership through barnesandnobles, FOr me amazon, only ship through usps innovations, ups, fedex.
Consider yourself lucky.

Every single order I place now on Amazon is shipped through Lasership. I wish we were able to choose the provider.

Thanks OP.

Made some calls and reserved me the Zelda 3DS XL and Metroid Trilogy. I'm not waiting outside for hours, screw that.
How did you do this? I was at several stores this weekend and while all the employees I talked with knew about the ad and the system not one of them could manage to find it in the system for me and most were looking for themselves. I was trying to get an idea when they would be opening preorders so I could get one, they couldn't even find a SKU for this item in the system.

Do you happen to have the SKU or GS part number for this thing?

How did you do this? I was at several stores this weekend and while all the employees I talked with knew about the ad and the system not one of them could manage to find it in the system for me and most were looking for themselves. I was trying to get an idea when they would be opening preorders so I could get one, they couldn't even find a SKU for this item in the system.

Do you happen to have the SKU or GS part number for this thing?
I PM'd him asking the same thing. I, too, would like to know.

Consider yourself lucky.

Every single order I place now on Amazon is shipped through Lasership. I wish we were able to choose the provider.
Newegg is also using lasership now, happen to me for the first time a week or so ago when I bought some printer toner. :whistle2:(

Perhaps Amazon just got tired of a new version of the DS coming out every six months. If that's the case, I don't blame them. I think it's nuts. There's like 50 different versions of the DS since it launched.
No.

Not sure if this has been brought up, with Battlefield 4 can I buy it and upgrade it later to the Xbox One version for $10 more and get it for $40 basically?

bread's done
Back