Leaked GameStop Black Friday Flyer

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scroll down for ad scans (via)

I have taken the liberty of linking many of the games and the price they WILL be.
I tried to limit the ones to the games that are at the lowest they have been.

PRICES NOT VALID UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY!

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL pre-owned products
30% Trade in bonus when trading any items towards ANY purchase

Xbox 360:
Battlefield 4 (Friday ONLY) $29.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Friday ONLY) $49.99
Payday 2 $19.99
Halo 4 Game of the Year $29.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99
Dishonored Game of the Year $24.99
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
Madden 25 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
NCAA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dynasty Warriors 8 $24.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Deadpool $19.99
Rayman Legends $24.99
Sniper Elite V2 Silver Star Edition $14.99
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 $19.99
Just Dance 2014

Playstation 3:
Tales of Xilia $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Dragons Crown $29.99
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn $19.99
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year $29.99 (Friday ONLY)
Just Dance 2014
Ni No Kuni $14.99
Skyrim Legendary Edition $29.99
Beyond 2 Souls $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Battlefield 4 $29.99
Saints Row 4 $29.99
Assassin's Creed Black Flag $39.99 (Friday ONLY)
Payday 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Ghost's $49.99 (Friday ONLY)
Splinter Cell Blacklist $24.99
NFL 25 $39.99
NCAA Football 14 $39.99
NHL 14 $39.99
WWE 2K14 $39.99
FIFA 14 $39.99
Need for Speed Rivals $39.99
Rayman Legends $24.99

Playstation Vita:
Killzone Mercenary $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Soul Sacrifice $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Little Big Planet $19.99 (Friday ONLY)
Rayman Legends $24.99
8 GB Vita Memory Card $9.99 (Friday ONLY)

Wii U:
Rayman Legends $24.99
ZombiU (used) $9.99
Wii: (b2g1 free on all preowned, remember)
Xenoblade Chronicles $39.99
Metroid Prime Trilogy $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Batman Arkham Origins is about $30ish on black friday, i was so tempted yesterday to buy it but we are so close to black friday and also leaks to ads

also The Wonderful 101

I will head to gamestop though, Battlefield 4 and PS+ cards are calling me, also killzone vita :D, same with zelda 3DS XL

i will be one of those dummies that will buy metroid prime trilogy and xenoblade chronicles, are they "new" though? like can i use them for the buy 2 get 1 free pre owned sale? i hope so.

I actually read that whole Circuit City story. Though I'm on billg side, I do think he is overreaching at times.

It's certainly the stores fault for not having the item when it showed 4 in stock. The store doesn't have to price adjust something especially when it is a day late and not the same item (regardless of color). I can't really blame just the store though their attitudes about the situation was all wrong.

I don't believe the customer is always right either though. I do agree that he should not had to have to go through all those hoops and they should have given him the adjustment at the times he was in the store, mostly b/c in the end they were able to do it so why couldn't they do it in the first place when they realized they were wrong.

Anyways, great story. I love these in store deal hunting stories.

*facepalm*

You're missing the point.

Use percentages like confoosious.

It's all relative.
The AC bundle for $200 was about 40% of everything separately. A Vita bundle with just a game for $150 is the same. I don't see why that's not reasonable to expect. And without a game, 40% off a base Vita would be $119.99 which is pretty good itself

I really don't want to browse through 32 pages just to figure this out, but those anyone know how GS usually handles their Black Fridays these days? I know Tales of Xilla maybe a pain to find on the shelves so I'm hoping that they will at least keep the display cases out (in the front of the store) so I can at least grab a copy. KZ Mercs (mainly because it's on Vita) and the PS+ cards probably won't sell out too fast though. 

I'm tempted to get BF4 for $30 on PC but I'll already have it on PS4 so I'm willing to wait on that.

My list for whoever missed it back how many pages (still hoping someone adds it to the OP) as it makes it easier to scroll through.

Thanks for that list! - I think you missed Diablo 3 for 360 for 39,99 though

correspondingly, i only saw the Diablo 3 on sale for xbox 360, any chance it will apply for the ps3 version of Diablo 3 as well?

on a side note: today (10/26) I visited my local gamestop and still no word on "pre-order availability " for that Zelda 3ds XL Bundle, The employee keeps implying that its going to sell out within hours, and just come early on the release date to ensure a copy

I got one question and I don't want to go through 96 pages to find out if my question is answered or not. So, will I be able to get these games with the sales prices online? The BF4 and AC4 looks great for $30 each but I don't want to fight traffic and spend hours to find parking spots if I can just easily get these games at the same price on the Gamestop Website.

I got one question and I don't want to go through 96 pages to find out if my question is answered or not. So, will I be able to get these games with the sales prices online? The BF4 and AC4 looks great for $30 each but I don't want to fight traffic and spend hours to find parking spots if I can just easily get these games at the same price on the Gamestop Website.
Ive asked twice the same thing myself and don't see an answer. So maybe no one knows for sure.

Id love to get 2 of those ps3 bundles, that would kill shopping for my best friend and girlfriend but Ill be working that day. Im hoping I can get the deals online, otherwise Ill miss out.

The reality of the situation is that no one knows for sure except gamestop- anything you find here is pure speculation. Based on previous Black Fridays that i have participated in, I know that the prices are the same on the website for video games, However I'm not sure for consoles..... I would think they would be the same online assuming you can get them before they sell out since nowhere in the ad does it say that the ps3 is a "doorbuster" which are usually in store only deals.----actually scratch that--- in fine print on top it say visit gamestop.com to find one near you- so the console will most like be in store only

Nothing really interests me, but I might pick up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Also might pick up SimCity... We'll see.

Nice picking up :
Ni No Kuni
ARR

2x PS+ cards to last me the first half of next gen
Rayman Legends

This is all if Best Buy/ Walmart do not destroy this Ad for BF.

Definitely in for that $30 Plus. But I'll get it at Amazon or Best Buy first if they match that price, especially online. A year of Plus is all I have left to buy for the PS4 launch... and maybe that PlayStation camera.

The AC bundle for $200 was about 40% of everything separately. A Vita bundle with just a game for $150 is the same. I don't see why that's not reasonable to expect. And without a game, 40% off a base Vita would be $119.99 which is pretty good itself
The AC bundle was $180. All bundles are now $200.

It's not straight up taking a percentage, whatever that may be. Where did you even get that?

There's a price difference to take into account. It's not about taking straight percentages off everything. Sony allowed the bundle to be that low during Black Friday because it looked like an insane deal back then. Now a bundle doesn't look like much of a deal at $200, because it isn't. I mean look at your expectations.

It may be silly to ask, but it Payday is $19.99 new, can we expect used to be cheaper as well, therefore making it even lower for PUR members?

Same with splinter cell. Or not?

Nice picking up :
Ni No Kuni
ARR

2x PS+ cards to last me the first half of next gen
Rayman Legends

This is all if Best Buy/ Walmart do not destroy this Ad for BF.
I would say next gen would last more than four years, although some tech blogs suggest we would get faster console generation rotation. I'm PS+ until 2016, but might get another one.

just gonna buy PS3 version of Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn for $20 so I will get the PS4 version for free :)

will also pick up Tales of Xillia for $20 and 2 PS+ cards :)

Thats all I need from you Gamestop for the rest of 2013

I just traded in a bunch of random junk at home to 2nd and Charles (book/game/music store only in certain states) and got a used Wii, RE4, and Epic Mickey. Will probably pick up MP Trilogy and Xenoblade.

I just hope to be able to pick up that PS3 bundle and I'll be set until February at least for picking up a Wii U for Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze.

The AC bundle was $180. All bundles are now $200.

It's not straight up taking a percentage, whatever that may be. Where did you even get that?

There's a price difference to take into account. It's not about taking straight percentages off everything. Sony allowed the bundle to be that low during Black Friday because it looked like an insane deal back then. Now a bundle doesn't look like much of a deal at $200, because it isn't. I mean look at your expectations.
you're contradicting yourself now bc you are the one that said to use percentages. That's where that came from

I forgot the AC bundle was $180, which was an even better deal. I never suggested a bundle at $200. I did at $150 which unlike you, I don't see as unreasonable to expect as its only $30 less than the lowest bundle from last year. and it would still be a savings over the current Vita and any official bundle.

Why in hell would you expect Sony to sell a Vita bundle at a loss? At $150 with a game, they're losing money. Use your head.

Why in hell would you expect Sony to sell a Vita bundle at a loss? At $150 with a game, they're losing money. Use your head.
Because its a temporary BF deal. Its not like its going to be the standard MSRP. Its not like products aren't heavily discounted on BF every single year. These would be the old Vita's anyway, which Sony will likely want to get rid of existing stock so they can sell the 2000s, which are cheaper to produce, by the time they make their way over here next year. When the 1000 stock is depleted, those who want a Vita wont have a choice but to get the 2000. Using BF to offer an attractive package with the intent of pushing out units makes sense

Companies usually sell consoles at a loss and make up the sales with game licensing fees.
I guess some some people aren't savvy enough to know that fundamental principle when it came to the videogames industry.

you're contradicting yourself now bc you are the one that said to use percentages. That's where that came from

I forgot the AC bundle was $180, which was an even better deal. I never suggested a bundle at $200. I did at $150 which unlike you, I don't see as unreasonable to expect as its only $30 less than the lowest bundle from last year. and it would still be a savings over the current Vita and any official bundle.
I am questioning your reading comprehension.

Bundles now are $200 without sales. I never posted "just use percentages". I've been posting about the price drop from the beginning.

You didn't even mention a $150 bundle. There was no $150 bundle.

Sony had the bundles for $180 because the bundles could sell at that price and it was considered to be a deal because it was saving $70 from a $250 console.

The price dropped $50. They can't take another large amount off it and still sell it like on Black Friday. It's a 20% drop.

The sale was a 28% drop. Sony is taking that 8% into consideration for its own sales. It's not stacking the price drop with a sale that was meant to do the same thing as the price drop.

I am questioning your reading comprehension.

Bundles now are $200 without sales. I never posted "just use percentages". I've been posting about the price drop from the beginning.

You didn't even mention a $150 bundle. There was no $150 bundle.
Now Im questioning your reading comprehension bc I mentioned a $150 bundle for this BF in posts 946 and 955. Its there in plain English

has this been confirm this is the same flyer for the united states
There are several signs that it is for the United States. First page it says over 4000 stores. 3rd page, it mentions donating to St. Jude Children Hospital. Also all the symbols next to the prices are "$." There is no confirmation, but this flyer is for the United States

Hey, my first post here. The ps3 bundle looks like a decent deal, I haven't had a console in a decade.

This is kind of a dumb question but can you sell the two games that come with the ps3 bundle? Like, do they come in their own sealed cases as shown or are they just in some cd sleeves? I'm interested in getting the ps3 console but don't need those two games and would sell them if it's possible.

Hey, my first post here. The ps3 bundle looks like a decent deal, I haven't had a console in a decade.
This is kind of a dumb question but can you sell the two games that come with the ps3 bundle? Like, do they come in their own sealed cases as shown or are they just in some cd sleeves? I'm interested in getting the ps3 console but don't need those two games and would sell them if it's possible.

I got the uncharted dual pack 250 gb super slim ps3 bundle last BF, and the games came in flimsy cardboard sleeves...ugh.

Excellent question. I have never bought console bundles before and often wondered about that also.

Excellent question. I have never bought console bundles before and often wondered about that also.
if last years bf ps3 bundle is any indication. there is a good chance your games might come in sleeves.

Even if they do come in sleeves, you can still sell them. Best Buy and Gamestop dont require cases for trade ins and if you were selling directly to a gamer, you'd just have to indicate this.

Seriously, the bundled games come in sleeves? That's fucking terrible. What is this, Funcoland?

I'm in for Dragon's Crown, Walking Dead and the PS+ sub.

Interested in Jak and Daxter... Anyone know if the framerate issues still persist?

Even if they do come in sleeves, you can still sell them. Best Buy and Gamestop dont require cases for trade ins and if you were selling directly to a gamer, you'd just have to indicate this.
Recommending Best Buy right now may not be the best and who knows what their policies are going to be after black friday. Some CAGs have reported that certain BBs won't take games without the cases. Just keep an eye on CAG for any Best Buy updates, I am sure our brothers in Black and Green will let us know.

$39.99 for Xenoblade Chronicles and Metroid Trilogy?  Finally, reasonable prices!

$49.99 for Skylanders Swapforce Starter is good too.  Was planning on getting it for my son for Christmas.

I just got the GameStop 2013 Holiday Guide today in store, has anyone else got it?

It shows some of the same deals that are also on the Black Friday ad, like the WiiU Deluxe Set and The Walking Dead + PS Vita bundle as the same price as the BF ad. I also saw the XBox 360 with Halo 4 and Tomb Raider bundle advertised as $249, but the BF ad had it as $199.

bread's done
Back