Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360/PC) $48.99/$39.99 Shipped at Amazon

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I just hope TRU will carry this game for the placeholder B2G1F strategy.[/quote]

you plan to wait all the way to l4d? long wait. im just doing when gears of war comes out. i hope it isnt sold out. my plan is to trade in my 2 games to get resitance 2 and gears 2

I've never preordered before on Amazon. I'm assuming they don't charge you until the item ships? I went ahead and preordered this and got that Fallout 3 guide.

[quote name='Maniac4272']Cool deal, in for one. I hope I can apply the $10 from Fallout 3 later.[/quote]

i think you can always add a gift certificate later to your order as its not charged until it ships. Dont hold me to it but i am almost certain you can apply that.

[quote name='jollydwarf']I've heard mixed emotions regarding this game.

Well, I have mixed emotions regarding this game on the 360? Anyone think it'll even have a decent shelf life with the knuckleheads that are the Xbox Live "community"? Especially with Gears and another CoD dropping around the same time?

EDIT: More to the point, will there be a decent crowd on this platform that plays this game? At all?[/quote]

The game is said to already have 60% more pre-orders than The Orange Box did, and TF2 has a decent community around so I'm guessing this one will as well.

I just got L4D for $38.99 shipped without having to use the billmelater thing.

Also, you guys will not be able to apply your $10 off coupon from Fallout 3 if you've already ordered L4D. You have to apply coupons at the checkout from what I understand.

I complained to Amazon because I pre-ordered the Fallout 3 CE last December, and on Saturday I had them switch my order to the regular edition. They told me I still wouldn't be eligible for the $10 off coupon, so I complained and they gave me a promo discount for $10 off.

[quote name='azeledge']Thanks Op. I had to re-pre-order and cancel my previous pre-order from amazon. Apparently their pre-order guarantee does not work on this one.[/quote]
I had to do the same thing.

Pretty lame Amazon, pretty lame.

I went into my order status and the is a spot to apply a promo code after you already have placed your order. So i was right you can aply certificates later.

Tempted... but will probably wait for a GS Buy 2 get 1 deal after this comes out... for some reason I see this game dropping in price sooner rather than later ala Orange Box.

[quote name='Pck21']I've heard mixed emotions regarding this game. Will it be worth it?[/quote]

Me too It going to be good game but I don't think it worth a full 60 but maybe worth 49.99. Since it really not a single player game and more of a co-op/muit-player game don't know if I put that much time into it.

damn if got one for 53 but i guess it ok cause im also getting Gow2 CE for 53 using that 20% off coupon with tru awhile back damn really wish i could save another 5 bucks on it

In for one as well. Had a chance to play this game already, and it's pretty sweet. Can't wait for the full release!

If you want to save the $5 and already had it preprdered, just go into the order and change the shipping method to something else (then back after you see the discount applied). I ordered it when it was in my gold box and didnt want to lose the GB $2.70 discount and this worked. Got it down to $46.29.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Does anyone know how many people can play this game on one console?[/quote]

Concurrently?

[quote name='artego']Two.[/quote]

Sweet - I'm getting it for $18.99 with free shipping after opening an Amazon.com VISA and getting $30 off. \\:D/

[quote name='Stry-ker']I went into my order status and the is a spot to apply a promo code after you already have placed your order. So i was right you can aply certificates later.[/quote]

Actually you can't. Read right under the box.

Note: Promotional certificates and gift cards may be redeemed only when the order is originally placed. Also, you can apply gift card balances only to items listed as "not yet shipped."

And if you guys are wondering, you cannot stack the $10 off promo code and bill me later $10 off offer.

Don't worry, its 39.99 when you get to the last step, check out. If it isn't you can still cancel from there but I JUST ordered it right now for that price so its not too late.

Not quite the $36.99 from 2 months ago, but nice for those of us who missed it. Also, spend another $10.01 and you get $10 off with BillMeLater.

[quote name='RotJ']Not quite the $36.99 from 2 months ago, but nice for those of us who missed it. Also, spend another $10.01 and you get $10 off with BillMeLater.[/QUOTE]

Not quite but it's low enough for me to grab the PC version, ty for the heads up!

Darn, I signed up for an Amazon Credit card and they couldn't verify me instantly and are mailing me a letter to say if I am accepted or not. In my experience with Chase this means I have been denied. Why do I always get denied for credit cards? I have a bank of America debit and credit account and I always pay off my card. Is it because my house income is low because I'm a part time worker and full time student?

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']In for one, not sure if ill like the game but worse comes to worse after playing the demo i cancel.[/quote]

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I'm going to try out the demo, and if it sucks I'll just cancel my pre-order.

i ordered it, great price, but after

did anyone else notice that it says "shipping esitmate december 3" uhh what the freak, im getting the game like 2 weeks after it gets released, amazon you suck, you never let me down before, why now?

[quote name='trunks982']the demo is out for the pc/360?[/quote]

Not yet. Nov 11th is the public demo. 7th for the early demo, i think.

So Amazon pre-orders won't count for the early demo? Not seeing any notification for it on the product page.

bread's done
Back