Lego Batman: $35 for 360/Wii/PS3 & Fear 2: $42 360/PS3 - Few Others @ Warner Bros

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/homepage.jsp

You have to use coupon code: ANWBTS (30% off)
You have to purchase 2 items (can mix and match with dvds).
Free Shipping on orders over $50 (shipping is pricey otherwise).
To maximize your savings if you're buying any DVDs, check DeepDiscount's price and take 20% off DeepDiscount's price to see if it will be cheaper at DeepDiscount in a month or so (assuming they hold their bi-anual sale).

This coupon deal is in a thread in the DVD section of CAG, but I guess nobody was aware that you could use it on the select games that they have as well.

The site stinks to navigate. When you click on the link, it's not simple enough to go to the GAMES section. You have to click the Lego Batman picture on the left and then click the GAMES section from that page. Or just click here.

Lego Batman 360, PS3, Wii - $35
Lego Batman PC, PS2, DS, PSP - $21

Fear 2 360, PS3 - $42
Fear 2 PC - $35

Friends PS2, PC - $14

Speed Racer PS2, DS, Wii - $14

Alvin and the Chipmunks PC, DS, Wii - $14

Flat Out 360, PSP - $14

Justice League Heroes XBOX, PSP - $14

Conflict Denied Ops 360, PS3 - $28
Conflict Denied Ops PC - $21

Tom & Jerry Tales DS - $14

Lego Star Wars GC, PS2, PC - $!4

Hitman Blood Money PS2 - $14

Kane & Lynch PC - $14

300 PSP - $14

Age of Conan PC - $35

Looney Tunes Duck Amuck DS - $14

Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal 360, PS2, Wii - $14

Last edited by a moderator:
In for 2 copies of Batman 360 @ $74.xx with tax SHIPPED to CA (bah tax :bomb:)

Still $37.xx each out the door or so is still great !

Is this a store that ships things together when it's free shipping, meaning I shouldn't get a movie that comes out in November if I want this game now?

Thanks again for this OP

Tax for Georgia as well, but this is still 10 less than even the best deal otherwise, so I'm not sure how tax would be a deal breaker for others.

Sweet, was looking for a good deal on Lego Batman for 360 and $35 is good enough for me! I also picked up Cool Hand Luke on BD for the coupon requirement. Total came out to $51.06 shipped. Thanks OP!

Thanks for this. Was thinking about getting Lego Batman for the PS3 since it supports Remote Play PSP (like getting two games in one!). Order that and Batman Begins BluRay, and had to throw in a $3.50 DVD to bring total above $50 for free shipping.

Was hoping that tax would bring total above $50, but tax is not counted for the free shipping deal. Bought the 11th Hour DVD. Oh well.

I can't remember if this was the case or not when I ordered, but why does it say "Special Edition" for FEAR 2? I hope that's not something they changed in the last day or so...

Picked up Fear 2 as well as Batman the Animated Series complete collection for a little over 100 bucks. Excellent deal.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Has anyone's LEGO Batman ship yet?[/quote]

I didn't order it. I've thought about it, but it's going to be a rental for me. I did however order the sex and the city (movie) for my gf (worst show/movie ever), stick 'em up and pushing daisies and all 3 of them showed up. Sex and the City showed up before the release date. I ordered a few other things from them and haven't received them yet, but it hasn't been too long.

Canceled my previous order for Lego Batman, Batman Begins BD and some other DVD now that the Dark Knight is avaialable for preorder.

I sent the email requesting the order be canceled but have not heard back from anyone yet. Anyone know how responsive customer service is?

Also, how long is this 30% off deal on till? I would like to order Lego Batman and the two Batman movies in BD before the deal expires.

Their CS is very slow to respond...they might just ask you to refuse the package when they ship it....they may cancel it and ship it anyways...its pretty iffy.

The 30% code has been expired since August...but came back to life in mid Sept from what I recall...it could die any day now.

I just wish they had the limited edition of the Dark Knight in BD on their site for pre-order.

That would be the only reason to cancel my order and re-order again lol :)

ooo, good deal if i can find a movie to combine with lego batman

edit: forget my previous comment. code is workin. yay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Works for me - how do they ship? I have 2 orders, both with 1 pre order and one current item (Fear 2, Lego, and the 2 Batman BDs)

[quote name='prateeko']Works for me - how do they ship? I have 2 orders, both with 1 pre order and one current item (Fear 2, Lego, and the 2 Batman BDs)[/quote]

when i ordered from them before, they usually ship out the instock items first.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Has anyone's LEGO Batman ship yet?[/QUOTE]

Mine came in today I guess. I'm at school but my dad said it came in today. I ordered very late Thursday night. They never even sent me a shipping email.

I never did receive a shipping confirmation, but Lego Batman and Pushing Daisies both showed up today. It surprised me that their free shipping showed up so quickly.

Ordered Lego Batman and JLH (and a cheapy Batman DVD for my kids) to bring me over $50. I hope they have MK vs DCU later on, I'll definitely try the coupon on it if so.

[quote name='spree4567']Mine came in today I guess. I'm at school but my dad said it came in today. I ordered very late Thursday night. They never even sent me a shipping email.[/quote]

The shipping email came after my order showed up. Quick shipping or slow email? Your call.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']The shipping email came after my order showed up. Quick shipping or slow email? Your call.[/quote]

slow emails. i'm sure most guys here will receive their orders before any emails arrive.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']The shipping email came after my order showed up. Quick shipping or slow email? Your call.[/quote]

Slow email would be my guess. I received an email last night notifying me that it shipped Monday. I'm impressed that their free shipping option is next-day air. :D

Well I'll never be ordering from here again. I placed the order last Friday, September 26th, 2008 in the morning. It is now Friday, October 3rd and still no email or response from them. I call up the 800 number and finally get to talk to someone who seemed like he didnt even have a pulse. (I mean seriously, this guy sounded like he was half asleep, let alone really didnt want to be there.) He told me the order hasn't shipped yet and that the items were in stock (I ordered 2 LEGO Batmans for XB360, one for me and my friend) and that the order just hasn't shipped yet. No other information was available. He said that there's no way to contact the warehouse and he didnt have a reason to why the order hasnt shipped yet and said I should wait a few more days and call back by Tuesday of next week. What is the deal with this place? Should I just cancel my order? Its such a great deal for this game. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for the input. :whistle2:#

Ijust called warnervideo.com's customer service myself, And they told me that when a order is placed it take's up to five days from when the order is placed to be shipped. I also ordered on the 26th of Sept and was told that the order has not been marked for shipment . I probabley won't see it until around the 10th of Oct.

[quote name='lynesjc']Can anyone provide a link to FEAR 2 on the site...having trouble finding it....kthnxbai[/quote]

i just checked...they apparently have taken it down...which hopefully means the people who have ordered it will still receive it

I got an e-mail yesterday that said my stuff was out of stock (Lego Batman for 360 and LA Confidential on Blu-Ray). Then I went to the Web site this morning and it said both items had shipped yesterday. I ordered in the wee hours of Sept. 27.

My order showed up Monday and then yesterday I got an email saying my items "have not shipped and were out of stock". Weird...

Huh same here. I got both my things yesterday and then last night I got an email saying they were both OOS on the website. Their website and customer service in general is so bad I wonder if I could call and cancel my order. I wouldn't normally do something like that but in this case it would be a way of me telling them to hire a new WEBMASTER, someone who has graduated grade school.

I received my order for Lego Batman Xbox 360 pretty quickly. My preorder of Fear 2 seems to have disappeared. I noticed they initially charged my credit card but it was taken off. I also checked the website and Fear 2 preorder can no longer be found. It could be since the game was delayed to next year it was removed.

[quote name='knightimages']I received my order for Lego Batman Xbox 360 pretty quickly. My preorder of Fear 2 seems to have disappeared. I noticed they initially charged my credit card but it was taken off. I also checked the website and Fear 2 preorder can no longer be found. It could be since the game was delayed to next year it was removed.[/QUOTE]

Fear 2 got delayed? Ugh....

Went back to put in a order for Dark Knight and a Lego Batman and the 30% off code is no longer working.... :cry:

Might be time to update the thread title or move this to the dead deals thread, unless this code comes back at some point...

bread's done
Back