LEGO Deals 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sentinel']Do Barnes & Noble coupons currently work on LEGO? I tried one from dealigg.com (not sent to me personally) and it did not qualify, and the BN.com item page has this disclaimer:

"This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated."

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

BN.com coupons usually don't. If you use it in stores it's fine.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']saw a hogwarts castle for $97 at kmart today. hope they have an additional 50% off clearance soon.[/QUOTE]

Same here, Kmart needs a clearance soon

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']saw a hogwarts castle for $97 at kmart today. hope they have an additional 50% off clearance soon.[/QUOTE]

They usually do around holidays - with Easter coming up it might be something to keep an eye on.

You're not venturing south of 696 are you? That's my turf! ;)

Picked up Dino HQ for $76 at TRU. Daughter's been really into those dinosaur figures (they really are nice--based on the raptor and the pterosaur, anyway.)

Got the new Walmart polybags today. City copter, Ninjago, and SW STAP Speeder.

Target will have City Ambulance for $15 next week and other select sets on sale.

I got the TRU 30% off sets PM'd at Target and Walmart. Definitely better to get them at an actual 30% off MSRP versus 10% off MSRP after applied to TRU prices. I got the Star Wars exclusive Y though, $42 with the discount. But $63 each for the Batcave, Forest Police station, and Destiny's Bounty after discount? $45 for Batmobile/2Face after discount? Ouch.

[quote name='xycury']Extra 50% off clearance at Kmart

I'll have one ninjago earth defense to sell

Maybe 4192 & 7051 too[/QUOTE]

Also you get a 5 award gc on 50

Woot!

Thank You for the heads up xycury, I picked up plenty of Lego and lots of toys to give away. I picked this up for $10!!! I know some twins that are going to be happy!!! I'm tempted to go to a few more stores. >_<

The Kmart stores I went to didn't have the Tri Pods on clearance, =( I really like that set too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! Thanks xycury! I just grabbed my store's last Anakin's Podrace and the last Alien Conquest HQ Truck for $33 each! What a steal! Didn't see any other sets on clearance. I was tempted to scan other AC sets, just to see if they hadn't been marked. But I felt good enough with the sets I found. Go Kmart!

Picked up the last of:

1 2509 Earth Dragon
3 4192 potc Fountain
1 4182 potc Cannibal Escape
3 7051 Tripod Invader
1 7065 alien mothership

they still had 2 2506 Skull trucks... wasn't a fan of the vehicles in ninjago.... and a ton of 4191 Potc Cabin but they rang up full price.

not much else.... I wouldn't mind a AC HQ for $33 !

I think they had the AC Abduction saucer but no where to be found this week.

Definitely thanks for the heads up...ran out this evening worried that the multiple clearanced 7065 sets would be gone, but thankfully they weren't. Picked up two for $45 and also got the $5 promo card since the wife picked up some stuff to bring the total over $50.

Almost thought about checking the other two stores in the area, but I don't really have the extra money to waste since I've been trying to cut back on my toy spending after having preordered the ThreeA Metal Gear Rex....

On Target.com, the Lego Creator Cool Cruiser 5767 (MSRP $39.99) is $21.35:)

@xycury, thanks for the info about the extra 50% off clearance at Kmart. I'm going to check out the Kmart before work tomorrow.

I found a Tri Pod but the bastard was retaped with loose pieces inside, I wish I could have found a Pod Racer. ='( I have a few more Kmarts to hit up, wish me luck!

A lot of the stuff you guys posted wasn't marked down =(

But I did get:

City Boat Transport $15
SW Bounty Hunter Assault Ship $17.50
HP Freeing Dobby $4

[quote name='skiizim']I found a Tri Pod but the bastard was retaped with loose pieces inside, I wish I could have found a Pod Racer. ='( I have a few more Kmarts to hit up, wish me luck![/QUOTE]

Went to the Kmart in Anaheim on Katella and Lincoln and they didn't have anything but Barbie on clearance. Scanned a group of items and all were regular price. No sign of a pod racer, HP sets, or city sets.

I went back to my Kmart to double check for unmarked deals. Scanned Bounty Hunter Gunship, Cannibal Escape, Alien Conquest Mothership--all came up full price. The only sets that worked for me had the yellow clearance sticker. And there were only the two, AC HQ and the Podrace.

I did get to see a cop filling his cart with clearance Twilight Barbies. He was so excited.

Not much Lego clearance at a local Kmart. I was only able to pick up POTC The Mill for $15. Everything else was still at MSRP:(

[quote name='xycury']Anyone want a bags only shipment on these sets? ( I thought there was someone that wanted one or both of these sets)

1 2509 Earth Dragon 13
3 7051 Tripod Invader 7.50

Unsure about shipping, but I don't think no more than $3 or so. If you order the lot, I think all that can fit in a 4.95 box.

I'm looking to pay down my Diablo 3 order, so I'll gladly take some Amazon GCs if possible.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM about the Earth Dragon.

Checked 3 Kmarts in my area last night/today. Nothing on clearance at the first two; they had tons of AC, Pirates, and HP stuff... should I keep checking to see if they go on clearance later this week?

Kmart #3 yielded me a 4643 Power Boat Transporter ($15), a 3843 Ramses Pyramid ($3.50), and two Iron Man 2 figures ($2.50ea).

I can't believe how much USPS stinks now... if it's not as light as a feather... it's expensive to ship anything!!!!

I sent PMs to the AFOLs ... hopefully they don't scare over the shipping costs.

Did anyone see any Marvel hero sets yet? apparently Target has sneaked some in. I can't check till Thursday.

[quote name='Pirate331']Checked 3 Kmarts in my area last night/today. Nothing on clearance at the first two; they had tons of AC, Pirates, and HP stuff... should I keep checking to see if they go on clearance later this week?

Kmart #3 yielded me a 4643 Power Boat Transporter ($15), a 3843 Ramses Pyramid ($3.50), and two Iron Man 2 figures ($2.50ea).[/QUOTE]

Hey Pirate out of curiousity, did you pick up anything last Friday the 23rd? I had a huge haul! ;)

[quote name='ItzTitoYo']Hey Pirate out of curiousity, did you pick up anything last Friday the 23rd? I had a huge haul! ;)[/QUOTE]
Let me guess, employee 50% discount day?

No, just another kick in the nuts for being such a good Lego employee. I was let go in mid February due to our store not having enough hours allotted, and too many employees to allot them to. Apparently the girl who occasionally didn't show up for shifts without telling anyone, and knew literally nothing about Lego prior to being hired a couple weeks after I was, was deemed a more valuable employee. I also wasn't told I'd been laid off until a few days after my last scheduled shift. Oh, and they managed to find enough extra hours to hire someone else between then and my last visit to the store about a month ago.

[quote name='neonglow']Thanks for alerting me to the Kmart clearance. I managed to get Hogwarts Castle for $48.50.[/QUOTE]

WOW. Wonder if it's worth sniffing around the scattered few KMarts in and around LA. I actually got Target to accept the East 50% off Star Wars toy coupon on a Millenium Falcon by showing them the coupon online on their site, which didn't have the Lego exclusion (it does have it when you print it). They punched in the code and despite it saying no item available/qualifying for this coupon, they punched in the 50% discount. $70 is a hell of a deal for that set. I then returned the previous purchase when I got it for $90.xx

What coupon?

FYI, I think everything Kmart had sold before Christmas never got restocked or people just bought from the clearance bin before hand with out the extra mark downs. I went to 7 Kmarts and only bought stuff from 1, I remember a lot of the stuff I picked from a trip I made a month or two back looking for something else.

[quote name='skiizim']What coupon?

FYI, I think everything Kmart had sold before Christmas never got restocked or people just bought from the clearance bin before hand with out the extra mark downs. I went to 7 Kmarts and only bought stuff from 1, I remember a lot of the stuff I picked from a trip I made a month or two back looking for something else.[/QUOTE]

The 50% off Star Wars Toy coupon. It's in the Target mailer from Sunday's paper (outer sheet of coupons) as well as at coupons.target.com - not under Toys but under Easter. It explicitly states "Excludes Lego Toys" but when you look at the coupon online/mobile it doesn't show that exclusion.

[quote name='JohnnyDeLicious']Is anyone interested in some Kre-O sets minus the transformer minifigs?[/QUOTE]

Got Optimus Prime?

Act fast cause TRU is finally clearancing the Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar for $19.98! 8 minifigures included!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11904614

7958-1.jpg

[quote name='bigdaddy']Too bad Star Wars is excluded from the BOGO50%.

Police chase is half off...

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Police-Chase-3648

173 pieces, three minifigures, one is a police woman for $12.50 plus shipping.[/QUOTE]

Alien Conquest Battle Pack went down to $7.98 as well. Picked up a few of those for my ED HQ. I like the ED guys. Neat helmets.

[quote name='gunm']I like the ED guys. Neat helmets.[/QUOTE]
Best helmet design ever, IMO. I would've bought so much more SPIII if the officers had come with those to begin with, instead of waiting until the second wave of sets.

Speaking of the AC figures, there's an article about the concept stages the theme went through in the space war issue of Brickjournal; pictures and everything. The master builders had some great ideas for that line.

[quote name='Pirate331']
Speaking of the AC figures, there's an article about the concept stages the theme went through in the space war issue of Brickjournal; pictures and everything. The master builders had some great ideas for that line.[/QUOTE]

It was a great theme, I wish it continued. I have 6 of the smaller sets, the $5 for two minifigures. I went to buy two more today at TRU, but none left.

[quote name='karkyco']The 50% off Star Wars Toy coupon. It's in the Target mailer from Sunday's paper (outer sheet of coupons) as well as at coupons.target.com - not under Toys but under Easter. It explicitly states "Excludes Lego Toys" but when you look at the coupon online/mobile it doesn't show that exclusion.[/QUOTE]

Wait, will this seriously work? I would love to get the current Millennium Falcon for 50% off.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Too bad Star Wars is excluded from the BOGO50%.

Police chase is half off...

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Police-Chase-3648

173 pieces, three minifigures, one is a police woman for $12.50 plus shipping.[/QUOTE]

Damn, it's sold out. :( Any chance they'll restock or find more somewhere?

My nephews went to the Lego KidsFest thing last weekend, and I guess one of the doorprizes or participation prizes was a Brickmaster Slave 1 set. Long story short, they ended up with three and they gave me one.

Best part is that (other than the AT-AT) it's one of the only Brickmaster sets I ever thought was really awesome. :bouncy:

I don't know if the sale is still on today, but I went last night to my local K-Mart to see the "extra 50% off clearance" deals. I had previously checked it for LEGO on Monday, and it was cleaned out, so I didn't expect to find anything, but I had some rewards to spend so I went back anyway. I acutally found a POTC Fountain of Youth for 7 bucks. And I would like to thank whoever must have returned a Pod Racers set to this Woods Cross K-Mart! :D Got it for 33 dollars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back