LEGO Deals 3

Target has it but it's $76 instead of $70. I have never seen it in person.

http://www.target.com/p/lego-jurassic-world-t-rex-tracker-75918/-/A-17274457#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=17170751%2B17170750%2B17170749%2B17274457%2B17274456

And now for the newest Ideas LEGO stole... Super Hero Racers! Be a great way to get some mini figures  need like Hulk and Captain America.

76064 Mighty Micros : Spiderman vs Green Goblin

76065 Mighty Micros : Captain America vs Red Skull

76066 Mighty Micros : Hulk vs Ultron

76061 Mighty Micros : Batman vs Catwoman

76062 Mighty Micros : Robin vs Bane

76063 Mighty Micros : The Flash vs Captain Cold

I know not everyone has a KMart, but they're currently running a contest on Shop Your Way Rewards where you can win SYWR points and pretty much every play wins at least $5 in points. Across my three plays just now I got $35 in free points (which I'm combining with the other $30 I have in my account to get some older Lego sets for free). If you have a KMart near you and a SYWR account (they're free) it's not a bad thing to try for some free or cheap Lego.

Contest Link: http://www.shopyourway.com/sweeps

Edit: Kmart is continually sending me OOS emails for almost every set I ordered, so I ended up with the Penguin Face-Off, Ezra's Speeder Bike, Microfighter Snow Speeder, and the Imperial Troop Transport sets for $3.78 out of pocket. Not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find the fucking trex set anywhere. Its pissing me off.
:whistle2:$ :whistle2:$ :whistle2:$ PSSSST...check via brickseek / fyndly as to what the price of that set is set to in your local stores, then use the ship to store choice to order it for delivery to the store(s) that have it priced at the 70% off clearance price point of $23.98. Max order quantity on this set is 3...at least that's what it was the other day on it.

Now if I could only find the 2 raptor sets, the dilophosaurus set, and the pteranodon set...all for their 70% off clearance prices. Would go nicely with my $38.88 Indominous Rexes and $23.98 T Rexes.

Buy temple of airjitzu, get enter the serpent for FREE this weekend at lego stores, was online as well, but seems to not be working any longer

Buy temple of airjitzu, get enter the serpent for FREE this weekend at lego stores, was online as well, but seems to not be working any longer
Gosh, Lego, I bought it during double VIP points. Knew I should have held off and bought Slave-1 instead, in case it was a slow seller, which it apparently is. Thanks for rewarding screwing over your early adopters!

Just a heads up that Eurobricks has their yearly raffle going on. All you need to do is make a Christmas tree and post it on the forum in order to have a chance at winning. I won Chima mini figures last year and Star Wars ones the year before. They have really awesome prizes every year. Pretty much the only reason I'm a member. :lol:

Since I'm looking at the stuff anyway...here's a list of the LEGO Black Friday deals released so far:

Let's do this alphabetically!

K-Mart
Eris' Fire Eagle Flyer (Chima - 70142) 40% off (retail $29.99)
(it's Chima...so...meh)

Target
Arctic Base Camp (City - 60036) $55.00 (retail $89.99)

(a polar bear and 4 husky! POLAR BEAR!) (clearanced at some Walmarts for $65 or less, was marked down to $71.99 at Target for months)

Bike Shop & Cafe (Creator - 31026) $55.00 (retail $89.99)

(nice looking build, 1037 parts and a nice selection...as with any Creator set) (clearance at some Walmarts $64)

Super Secret Police Dropship (Lego Movie - 70815) $55.00 (retail $79.99)
(with Johnny Thunder minifigure!) (this was clearance at Target over the summer for $40 or less, I got mine at Walmart for $20)

Toys R Us
Lego Ultra Agents 30% off (not sure if they suffer from the TRU tax or not)

(I have a few from this line, lot of cool sets, really dig the Tron Cycle and Batmobile)

Sir Fangar's Sabre-Tooth Walker (Chima 70143) $23.99 (retail $39.99)
(meh)

Coast Guard Patrol (City - 60014) $50.99  (retail $79.99)
(with THREE sharks and a crab!)

Walmart
XXXL Box (10697) $30 (retail $59.99)
(this set is 1500 pieces, for reference last year was Creative Tower (10664) with 1600...but personally I like the parts and color selection in this year's set more)

Edit: Fixed the formatting.

The Arctic base and Bike Shop are the same price at Target, LEGO must be wanting to get rid of their extra stock.

Also the arctic base is still currently $72.

Yeah...that's at Target...sorry about that, my formatting kinda sucked. Bolded out each store so it's easier to read. They raised the price of the Basecamp to $89.99 in store, but it's still $71.99 online.

Also the Bike Shop & Cafe (Creator - 31026) is $61.99 on Target's website right now. Seems like a good price to me, plus it's only $7 more and you won't have to deal with Black Friday crowds. I'll be going out anyways so I'll fight the masses for it!

Got Lego Dimensions for $47 by having Target price match Amazon and stacking cartwheel, coupon and RedCard! Now just putting it away for my kids until Christmas

It's the 10% off any toys to life purchase of $50 or more (expires on 11/21) it's in their Toy Book catalog which can be found in stores or you can text Gamer to 827438
The cartwheel expires on 11/25, FYI

I paid $55 before Red Card. Opened it up yesterday just to build it. I hate Wyldstyle's accessory. Also had to Youtube the Batmobile instructions, since it's not included.

The Lego portion of the portal is attached with 2 2x2 blocks. I feel it's fairly unnecessary and will probably remove it so I can put it by the TV without it blocking anything.

Since I'm looking at the stuff anyway...here's a list of the LEGO Black Friday deals released so far:

Let's do this alphabetically!

K-Mart
Eris' Fire Eagle Flyer (Chima - 70142) 40% off (retail $29.99)
(it's Chima...so...meh)

Target
Arctic Base Camp (City - 60036) $55.00 (retail $89.99)

(a polar bear and 4 husky! POLAR BEAR!) (clearanced at some Walmarts for $65 or less, was marked down to $71.99 at Target for months)

Bike Shop & Cafe (Creator - 31026) $55.00 (retail $89.99)

(nice looking build, 1037 parts and a nice selection...as with any Creator set) (clearance at some Walmarts $64)

Super Secret Police Dropship (Lego Movie - 70815) $55.00 (retail $79.99)
(with Johnny Thunder minifigure!) (this was clearance at Target over the summer for $40 or less, I got mine at Walmart for $20)

Toys R Us
Lego Ultra Agents 30% off (not sure if they suffer from the TRU tax or not)

(I have a few from this line, lot of cool sets, really dig the Tron Cycle and Batmobile)

Sir Fangar's Sabre-Tooth Walker (Chima 70143) $23.99 (retail $39.99)
(meh)

Coast Guard Patrol (City - 60014) $50.99 (retail $79.99)
(with THREE sharks and a crab!)

Walmart
XXXL Box (10697) $30 (retail $59.99)
(this set is 1500 pieces, for reference last year was Creative Tower (10664) with 1600...but personally I like the parts and color selection in this year's set more)

Edit: Fixed the formatting.
Hopefully Target will be overstocked with their Black Friday "sale" sets so that there will be plenty of future opportunity at better prices on them via clearance. Note that a few Target stores (City Targets) had the Arctic Base Camp set on clearance at 50% and then 70% off. I got them for $23.98 IIRC. The Dropship set also clearanced out in summer from most if not all Targets as well. The Coast Guard Patrol also clearanced out at Targets for 50% and even 70% off at some stores. It's unfortunate that the $10 off $100/$5 off $50 has so many exclusions including the usual LEGO exclusion and requires manual punch in, same with the 10% off Toys Wishlist coupon. Neither work on LEGO automagically as well - seems Target programmers finally figured out how to code their coupon discounts correctly.

I like that multi-discount plus pricematch on the Lego Dimensions...are any of the packs on sale at a lower price as well (I believe the cartwheel 35% off will work automagically on the packs as well) anywhere while the cartwheel and toys to life coupons are active?

BTW if any of your Targets still have Jurassic World sets in stock, almost all stores have them priced in the system at 70% off clearance. Although the Indominous Rex set reset to full price in the system at most stores.

[quote name="karkyco" post="13039834" timestamp="1447963853"]Hopefully Target will be overstocked with their Black Friday "sale" sets so that there will be plenty of future opportunity at better prices on them via clearance. Note that a few Target stores (City Targets) had the Arctic Base Camp set on clearance at 50% and then 70% off. I got them for $23.98 IIRC. The Dropship set also clearanced out in summer from most if not all Targets as well. The Coast Guard Patrol also clearanced out at Targets for 50% and even 70% off at some stores. It's unfortunate that the $10 off $100/$5 off $50 has so many exclusions including the usual LEGO exclusion and requires manual punch in, same with the 10% off Toys Wishlist coupon. Neither work on LEGO automagically as well - seems Target programmers finally figured out how to code their coupon discounts correctly.

I like that multi-discount plus pricematch on the Lego Dimensions...are any of the packs on sale at a lower price as well (I believe the cartwheel 35% off will work automagically on the packs as well) anywhere while the cartwheel and toys to life coupons are active?

BTW if any of your Targets still have Jurassic World sets in stock, almost all stores have them priced in the system at 70% off clearance. Although the Indominous Rex set reset to full price in the system at most stores. [/quote]
I think Toys R Us has the packs at 2 for $24.

From past experience if there are any Target Black Friday leftover sets, they usually go back up to full price after Black Friday
I appreciate all the clearance info you share karkyco however I don't believe anyone in here has ever found the deals you share. I really think you are lucky that you live in a very largely populated area with a lot of Target stores around you

From past experience if there are any Target Black Friday leftover sets, they usually go back up to full price after Black Friday
I appreciate all the clearance info you share karkyco however I don't believe anyone in here has ever found the deals you share. I really think you are lucky that you live in a very largely populated area with a lot of Target stores around you
It's a double edged sword...LOTS of Target stores (100 within 50 miles) but vast amounts of competition for any and every deal. Btw the Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion set and the Haunted Lighthouse sets (204-00-1512 and 204-00-1511 IIRC) are 70% off at 4 and 2 stores out of 100 near me. Doesn't hurt to check the DPCIs on brickseek

I actually saw a single Jurassic World set, but the store is over 20 miles away so I didn't want to make a trip out there only to be disappointed.

I know not everyone has a KMart, but they're currently running a contest on Shop Your Way Rewards where you can win SYWR points and pretty much every play wins at least $5 in points. Across my three plays just now I got $35 in free points (which I'm combining with the other $30 I have in my account to get some older Lego sets for free). If you have a KMart near you and a SYWR account (they're free) it's not a bad thing to try for some free or cheap Lego.

Contest Link: http://www.shopyourway.com/sweeps

Edit: Kmart is continually sending me OOS emails for almost every set I ordered, so I ended up with the Penguin Face-Off, Ezra's Speeder Bike, Microfighter Snow Speeder, and the Imperial Troop Transport sets for $3.78 out of pocket. Not bad.
I have played about 100 times and I've only won 3 dollars worth of points. I appreciate the 3 bucks but I think you had some great luck haha.

I have played about 100 times and I've only won 3 dollars worth of points. I appreciate the 3 bucks but I think you had some great luck haha.
Yeah, I had some really weird luck the first few days, now I'm getting no wins. I scored another $45 worth on Sunday and another $27 worth Monday, but since then I've had no luck whatsoever. Not even a random dollar here or there.

Still, glad I did it since I got so much free Lego from it. Ended up with 7 sets (mostly SW microfighters) and some Christmas presents for my girlfriend for like $3 out of pocket. Not bad at all.

Double VIP + Gingerbread should have started, but the site is broken. No free shipping, and no Gingerbread in confirmation. Going to order and trust that it'll get fixed post-order.

Guess it was too much to hope for that they'd restock the Jurassic World: T-Rex and Indominus sets in time for the Double VIP+Gingerbread promo. They've had  a "temporarily out of stock, check back" for a couple months now.  Now they have a more specific, "check back in Feb" tag on it.  Bummer.

Those were the only sets I was hoping to get the kids for Christmas.  Gotta come up with a plan B.

Lego site is back up for VIPs who want the gingerbread house. I was hoping that the calendars would also be added to cart but no dice. Still a great time to pick up sets double points and gingerbread house.

:whistle2:$ :whistle2:$ :whistle2:$ PSSSST...check via brickseek / fyndly as to what the price of that set is set to in your local stores, then use the ship to store choice to order it for delivery to the store(s) that have it priced at the 70% off clearance price point of $23.98. Max order quantity on this set is 3...at least that's what it was the other day on it.
When you do this, does the price get automatically changed in store when you pick-up, or do you have to have them manually do it? Thanks.

There was a huge restock of jw sets at the arundel mills Lego store except for indominus rex. They had at least 20 raptor escape and a bunch of all the others. Used apple pay linked with discover it because they are giving 22% cash back. Combo that with double vip, free gingerbread house and free wall calendar. Pretty good.

Ugh... LEGO.com can you make a decent website? Thanks! They canceled my free shipping tiny order (That would have given me $5 off i the future.) because my billing address didn't match what the credit card company has on file. So instead of doing what Amazon does and hold it, they canceled it.

In better news Target has the 'spend $50 and get a box of 4 mini figures' this week, there is a red ninja and I think a super hero based guy, hard to tell from tiny picture.

I saw the Indominus set at the Peabody MA Lego store. They had a couple other JW sets there too. I picked up the Scooby Mansion, X-Wing, and two of the small Christmas sets and got two gingerbread houses and two calendars along with the double VIP points.

The calendar coupons are get a free parrot set with any purchase, get 100 points with any purchase, and get a free Nexo knight set with any purchase.

The clerk told me he heard they are getting the last X-Wing shipment so it will probably be discontinued after the new year. He also said he heard the b-wing and AT-AT sets were going to be 50% off for black Friday.

Green giant, where did you see the info about the gift cube? I see something in the ad about the Christmas tree polybag if you buy a juniors or city set set but nothing about the gift cube. Thanks in advance.

Green giant, where did you see the info about the gift cube? I see something in the ad about the Christmas tree polybag if you buy a juniors or city set set but nothing about the gift cube. Thanks in advance.
It's on their website, just look in the LEGO section and you will see certain sets it's on.

And here is (half of) the cube....

http://www.target.com/p/lego-25-piece-building-toy-set/-/A-49153007

GO BUY THE CUBE!

The Code TOYS is working for 20% off! So it's about $8 shipped.

Sweet. Thanks, that is better than I was hoping, but why is Chima there? I was hoping for a surprise sneak peak at Nexo Knights.

Was able to order 6 using toys code, red card and friends employee discount for $43. Thanks. Also, in store has the 30286 tree poly free for certain theme purchase over $24.99.

Yeah I ordered my Benny's Spaceship earlier. It sucks it's not for shipping. I have to go pick it up which I don't know where that is located in my NY store. I never get why it's not up front. Plus now I have to fit on a train.

But I really wanted it... so badly. I still regret not getting the $60 Galaxy Squad big ship.

EDIT - Amazon Prime is matching TRU price. Which is great for so many reasons. So I ordered it, had $7 in Rewards, free shipping to my Mom's (My LEGOs are there because I keep moving.), my roommate won't bitch about me buying LEGOs when I have no extra money, and I get more rewards from it.

bread's done
Back