LEGO Deals 3

Yeah, it's to the point where when The Office went OOS online, I was genuinely surprised.

If all this means more actual sales and clearance, I'm on board. As long as they don't nearly bankrupt themselves like early 2000s. 

You mean raising prices after posting record profits doesn’t sit well with your customers? Who knew ‍♂
Supposedly some of the sets, like the Lighthouse, never even got a price increase.

This Hulkbuster would have been $300 3-4 years ago. $550?! I don't have any idea what Lego is thinking.

The new Hulkbuster set has been officially revealed. It can fit the buildable $40 Tony Stark. However I can't find a single video or picture of the figure in the thing.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/hulkbuster-76210?CMP=AFC-AffiliateUS-LNtsWdwRzsQ-2513819-1182088-1

The model features a multitude of movie-accurate features. Within the dark red armor and strategically positioned golden plates lies a spacious cockpit, from which the LEGO Marvel Iron Man Figure (76206) – sold separately – controls the heavy-duty armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the train loader pieces. That's what worried me it could be a custom sized track. I want to use this set on the 2014 train I have!

https://brickset.com/sets/60051-1/High-speed-Passenger-Train
Nope you are good. All train tracks from 1991 connect to each other, even the metal and plastic ones. Lego probably needs to make that clearer on the new website. However it is on the page, just not highlighted very well, or very clear, 'Connects seamlessly to other LEGO® City train sets'.

Thanks for the picture skiizim.

Me: "I think I need to save money and cut back on LEGO."
Also me: *Buys a Daily Bugle for $225 a week after buying a BttF car for $140.*

Macys' R Us are giving away free LEGO! Sure this will work out just fine.

Free toys: To celebrate the reopening, Toys R Us offers nine days of activities and freebies for kids to take home. Although the giveaways have already begun, there’s still a week left for free toys, no purchase required.

• Oct. 17: Geoffery’s Birthday — Kids can decorate a Geoffery the Giraffe picture frame, accompanied by giveaways from Disney and LEGO.
  • Oct 18: National Geographic STEM Day — Take home a Mini Fools Gold Dig Kit and excavate a gem.
  • Oct 19: Rainbow Loom Day — Craft a Rainbow Loom bracelet to trade or take home.
  • Oct 20: Play-Doh Day — Kids can play with Play-Doh and receive a giveaway.
  • Oct 21: Pokemon Day — Receive a free pack of Pokemon cards to trade, and play games.
  • Oct 22: Lego Day — Kids can build legos and receive a giveaway.
  • Oct 23: L.O.L. Surprise Day — Color L.O.L Surprise! activity pages receive a giveaway.

To file in the mildly interesting category, here's the common (i.e. odd) shape of the LEGO Mario/Luigi/Peach starter sets:

s-l500.jpg

Costco apparently said hell no so here's one of the same sets in normal box form:

m8dg7s7qggf71.jpg

The poll data doesn’t show how many voted but I support the results. DC fans got next to nothing this year. Marvel got a couple lumps of coal. I don’t prefer either, but hoping Lego steers back to more minifig scale sets like Daily Bugle

Went on a mini spree last weekend.  Dropped $350 and nabbed the retiring Batwing, the new Winter Village set, the new Christmas Tree and the Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner Brickheadz ($5 off).  That netted me the Halloween polybag and the Witch set.  I wanted Castaway but they were out.   So with the double VIP on this purchase, that gives me about $110 in store credit.  So I'm thinking the Space Shuttle or Delorean should be next.  Can't decide which.  Might just have to go by release date.

So some decent Fall/Winter builds to look forward too.  

I'm working on the last 2 Speed Champion cars, then it's a long wait until the next wave hits in March which includes another Fast & the Furious car, Brian's blue Subaru from 2Fast. So we'll have a Brian minifig to go with Dom.  I think that's the only one thus far that has been revealed. 

So I'm thinking the Space Shuttle or Delorean should be next. Can't decide which. Might just have to go by release date.
It's not a Delorean, it's a BttF time travel vehicle. ;)
Try eBay. I got one for 33% off the new price and there have been 25-30 of them recently. Amazon keeps shipping them without boxes.

I have seen a 2023 Speed Champ list but know nothing of cars so let me see if I can find it.

It's not a Delorean, it's a BttF time travel vehicle. ;)
Try eBay. I got one for 33% off the new price and there have been 25-30 of them recently. Amazon keeps shipping them without boxes.

I have seen a 2023 Speed Champ list but know nothing of cars so let me see if I can find it.
There doing a LEGO event at the TRU’s section inside of macys. The store I went to had a scavenger hunt, have small bag with a series 22 minifigure and a poly bag.

I'm working on the last 2 Speed Champion cars, then it's a long wait until the next wave hits in March which includes another Fast & the Furious car, Brian's blue Subaru from 2Fast. So we'll have a Brian minifig to go with Dom. I think that's the only one thus far that has been revealed.
Couldn't get you a list list but I found a video where they are listed. 1:25 mark The $25 price is wrong, Europe got a price increase on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GuTUm5qqQ&t=117s&ab_channel=BrickClicker

Has anyone actually gotten the VIP points from Target.com to work? I tried 4 times and have been rejected every time.

Not sure if it makes a difference but I had to use the website and a couple clicks to get the invoice to make a pdf. That was the best way I could find to show item and price and other info for online orders

Not interested in any of them. Was hoping for Rescue Rangers, but that was a long shot.
Same here. I really don't understand LEGO's logic. Couldn't they just make a Creator 3 in 1 set with insects?

I'd love a train but who knows what LEGO will do with it. If it's a $300 train that fits on tracks, cool, it's a $300 dust collector then nope.

Girl on girl jet-skiing? Nope but girls dancing.
I only bring this up because this is an official picture from 41683. It's annoying when LEGO shows bends in knees that don't bend.

41683_alt12.jpg

My local Target put some more Lego on clearance, some going straight to 70% off.  All the vidyo cubes and minifig packs were 70% off, as well as some smaller Mario sets like the costumes.  There were some random bigger sets like a Friends house thing and a singular SW ship for 50% off.  Might be worth checking out your local stores.

I found a few Super Mario sets and Dots series 4 at 70%. They also had some of the former GWP polybags (Build your own Hogwarts and Yoshi) plus the scarecrow garden polybag.  

I haven't see the Mario costumes since last year. I want the raccoon one.

Are any of the Mario sets on clearance Bowser's Ship? It's the only other Mario set I want.

I haven't see the Mario costumes since last year. I want the raccoon one.

Are any of the Mario sets on clearance Bowser's Ship? It's the only other Mario set I want.
Bowser's Ship wasn't at my Target, although It's been sitting at $70 at a nearby Walmart for months. My local stores this year do one drop and that's it.

Sets I saw were Sumo Bro, Lakitu Sky World and Reznor Knockdown (that was only 50% off)

I haven't been in a Walmart in probably 18 months. And Target since the spring when they no longer hire cashiers but instead hire 5 people to stand around the return desk.

However I'd go to Target for cheap Bowser's ship.

One of the GWP sets for Black Friday is a 'Tribute to LEGO House' which you can get when you spend $250. :lol:
Cyber Monday has a GWP for $200. 

Thankfully we get this with $50 purchase starting next Tuesday.

40512-1.jpg

bread's done
Back