LEGO Deals 3

Amazon has a few $10 sets for $6.40 when you clip a coupon.
The Stunt plane, 4+ race car, a Princess, Woverine mech, Bowser jr. Clown Car. Black Panther mech is $7.20.

Lakitu Sky World is $26, only 35% off for those who want it and can't find it for 70% off.

SW ship I saw at Target is #75293 Resistance I-TS Transport and it was actually $30 not $50 like the tag showed.

I also found the Monroe mosaic for $37, still passing on it.  I think the color selection for the dots is too limited to use for anything else unless you wanted to create a My Little Pony mosaic.  

Last edited by a moderator:
$30 for the ship is a steal. I have no idea what it is but looks like a fun build.

For $37 I'd buy any of the Dots mosaics... besides the Monroe one.
Yeah, I'm glad I went back and double checked the price. I think it's based off a cartoon we didn't watch, but Star Wars is Star Wars.

All the Mario stuff was gone in less than a day, but the Vidyo stuff is still there!

That $30 SW set retired last year. Always fun to see random resurrections.

Best deal I could find at Target was the Dots pack with glow in the dark tiles for $1.19.  I'll confess to overpaying for the pirate Vidiyo Beat Box ($6) because I like the figure. 

That $30 SW set retired last year. Always fun to see random resurrections.

Best deal I could find at Target was the Dots pack with glow in the dark tiles for $1.19. I'll confess to overpaying for the pirate Vidiyo Beat Box ($6) because I like the figure.
The DOTS pack is a better deal than you think. Those are super rare, I ended up buying like 50 of them from a random website for about like $70. They went for $8 a pack on eBay and almost no listings. The new glow-in-the-dark material glows really well.

$6 isn't bad. My limit is $5, but I really want the dragon and will buy him for $10.

Good news everyone! The Christmas GWP are very 'meh' and frankly are garbage for $170 purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0katAAjn0E&ab_channel=BrickClicker

Good news everyone! The Christmas GWP are very 'meh' and frankly are garbage for $170 purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0katAAjn0E&ab_channel=BrickClicker
That's funny, I love the little workshop and I like the elves on ice, haha. Thanks for posting.

That's funny, I love the little workshop and I like the elves on ice, haha. Thanks for posting.
They are better than last year's mess. The one that got canceled last had Mrs. Claus which I super want.
I don't like this style. If the purchase was $100-$120 they be fine, but for $170 I want MUCH more.
Glad someone likes them though.

And this is $50 in December and I rather have 3 of these for $150 than love little scenes.
40514-1.jpg

If you are from the midwest and have a store called Meijers nearby, they have a 30% off coupon in their app. It works on legos. I was able to grab The Mighty Bowser set for $200 after taxes.

I really like elves and vignettes but $170 threshold is disappointing, I also would've preferred that Mrs. Claus set to go along with my army of Santas.

The reindeer (or Animal, No. 98 as it's affectionately called on Lego.com) is in stock again on pick-a-brick. $5.85 which is $2 cheaper than bricklink. They recently added a lot of the new animals like the lamb, piglet and hare but they went OOS quick.

can you post the dpci of the mario sets you found
Boss Sumo Bro Topple 71388 -- 204-00-8626

Lakitu Sky World 71389 -- 204-00-8520

Reznor Knockdown 71390 -- 204-00-6347

Got a bunch of rejections from the Target VIP promo ("products included in this receipt are not part of the promotion"). Literally just Lego on the receipts. Not going to sweat

$200 purchase for the blanket. Cute but no. Noticed a couple old Christmas polybags are available as VIP rewards for 500 pts each.

And a lot of parts are back in stock on pick a brick. Placed an order for a bunch of baby animals that qualifies for the polybag GWP. No longer need to buy that overpriced barn.

I can no longer use pick a brick. Before it just didn't work in Chrome, now it just doesn't work at all. Even when I delete cookies all I get is errors when trying to add parts.

$200 is sill. It's 275 in Aussie dollars and the $50 pack is 120 so I figured $120.

Dumb question: Are the GWP thresholds calculated before or after using VIP point rewards? If I buy a $250 set and use a $100 reward, do I still get the blanket?

Dumb question: Are the GWP thresholds calculated before or after using VIP point rewards? If I buy a $250 set and use a $100 reward, do I still get the blanket?
Not a dumb question at all.

I just bought $55 in Pick a Brick (It worked flawlessly for once!) and used $20 VIP Rewards. I still got the Funky pieces $50 GWP. So yes you will get blanket. However you will only earn new VIP points on $150 and not $250.

What set you looking at?

I haven't decided yet. I may look over the pricier Technic stuff to see if anything interests me. I've been debating the Cat D11 (since I work there and have a patent on that dozer), but that $500 price point keeps scaring me away  :cry:

Blue Avatar 2 sets have been revealed simply by a listing at LEGO.com.
Two horrible brick built animals, a sub that isn't anywhere close to being 'sealed' (But otherwise looks okay and is a decent price.), an $80 tent and another $100 half brick built whale that the whole fucking head is one or two MASSIVE pieces.

84359_75577_Prod.jpg

https://www.lego.com/en-us/search?q=avatar

Walmart has daily bugle for $300, the old regular price. They also have the Star destroyer for $625.
I'm hoping the one I got for $225 is complete. Also hoping that LEGO sales plummet so the NinjaGo Gardens gets down to like $210 (30% off old price.)

If you are from the midwest and have a store called Meijers nearby, they have a 30% off coupon in their app. It works on legos. I was able to grab The Mighty Bowser set for $200 after taxes.
This was stackable last week. 30% off "select" LEGO sets (but it worked on everything) and a general 30% off merchandise coupon. On top of that there was a $15 off $75 coupon for signing up for mPerks.

I got Optimus Prime for about $70. I had an order in for the Milano (Guardians ship) for $65-ish but that was canceled. Kind of a bummer since I'd rather have the Milano.

I really like elves and vignettes but $170 threshold is disappointing, I also would've preferred that Mrs. Claus set to go along with my army of Santas.

The reindeer (or Animal, No. 98 as it's affectionately called on Lego.com) is in stock again on pick-a-brick. $5.85 which is $2 cheaper than bricklink. They recently added a lot of the new animals like the lamb, piglet and hare but they went OOS quick.

Boss Sumo Bro Topple 71388 -- 204-00-8626

Lakitu Sky World 71389 -- 204-00-8520

Reznor Knockdown 71390 -- 204-00-6347
Thanks for the help. Got all 3 sets for $62 bucks.

I think it’s everything but the newest wave, Walgreens had a bunch of stuff 50% online but by the time I saw it most of the hood stuff was oos.

The modular is supposed to be a pizza shop and a jazz club for 3000 pieces and $230.

The tie in promo GWP will be February as a pizza van.

Good deal on the Ideas Treehouse. I'm almost tempted to get a second one. $175 with $45 back in Kolh Cash.

I bought the grocery store. The 'sale' price was what the normal price in Europe is but with the $15 back I figured they will have another sale in the next few weeks. For some reason it retires next month and I want the figures.

The at-at is on sale for almost regular price, you’ll get $240 in kohls cash band a demolished box.

I knew you would get that bigdaddy, I got that too, need more corn!

husher, yes you can. You can redeem Kohl's Cash for just about anything. You just can't use coupons on LEGO usually.
i returned an amazon package to them last week and got back a $5 coupon. Didnt mention lego and i saw they had a bee mario outfit on clearance for $7 bucks. worked on it

There is a 15% coupon on the website, that will not work with LEGO. But it says on the LEGO item pages that coupons won't work, but Kohl Cash will.

• This product is not eligible for coupons. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl’s Cash® and Kohl's Rewards® on this product.

The at-at is on sale for almost regular price, you’ll get $240 in kohls cash band a demolished box.

Does their shipping suck ass? I might get the AT AT and then use the cash to buy some other sets. $250 is pretty good seeing as how BB can only do 10% off and $35 in rewards.

Edit: And now I see that Kohl's cash is only good for a 12 day window. :whistle2:k

Does their shipping suck ass? I might get the AT AT and then use the cash to buy some other sets. $250 is pretty good seeing as how BB can only do 10% off and $35 in rewards.

Edit: And now I see that Kohl's cash is only good for a 12 day window. :whistle2:k
I’ve ordered smaller stuff that gets shipped from stores that arrives like crap, never ordered a large item.

Amazon has the Treehouse for $166 according to Slick Deals.

If a store has a gift option click that you are more likely to get the box in decent shape.

The corn piece is on pick a brick for like $5. :lol:

This will be my first corn piece because the farm sets are twice the price they should be.

I ordered the AT AT at 11:30 pm, and I got the Kohl's Cash at 12:30 and then a shipped notification at 6:30...I'm impressed so far.

I've also got $60 in rewards coming Dec 1st. 

The other New Year set is some weird plate thing.

$130 sometime in January. (Yes there is a purple spaceman helmet and airtank.)
84624_80111%20Parade.jpg

I got myself another treehouse and my wife some stuff, stupid Sephora crap wasn't eligible so I guess a hurrah on my part since she would have spent all the Kohls cash.

If I didn't get myself a 2nd Star destroyer I might have joined you on the AT-AT.

bread's done
Back