LEGO Deals 3

[quote name='demonchylde']Considering how many of us feel about how "Uncle George" has recently violated said baby, maybe a foster parents are a good idea? :)[/QUOTE]

They haven't fucked Marvel up too badly yet...

[quote name='bigdaddy']And Disney and Lego already have a good relationship so the future of Lego Star Wars is very bright.[/QUOTE]

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" -Vader

I'm just not a fan of SW... anything.

But meh, if anyone can make SW watchable, it'll be Disney.

I'm a Star Trek fan. However Star Wars saved Lego and it's not going anywhere, so might as well get some new things for a change.

Wow... I cant believe the disney news. I cant wait to see what kind of stuff they come up with. Star wars section at Disney World?

bigdaddy, you'll have to get into KreO, :lol:

kreotoyenterprise_616.jpg

[quote name='ackbar7']Holy shit. Can't believe that's true. But found the news story myself.[/QUOTE]

I remember reading something about Lucas calling it quits but I didn't think he would go as far as selling his company but I wouldn't turn down 4 billion being thrown at me.

[quote name='skiizim']I remember reading something about Lucas calling it quits but I didn't think he would go as far as selling his company but I wouldn't turn down 4 billion being thrown at me.[/QUOTE]

If he lives another 30 years (he's 68 now...) then he can spend over $365,000 a day before his money runs out (not counting interest). That's quite the retirement.

Barnes and Noble has a 50% off coupon for in-store use floating around ... just need to figure out which link leads to it ... ready, set, go ...

So Target's toy book is out and it has a coupon for $5 off any set of $29 or more, plus they have an offer this week for a free $10 giftcard with purchase of a set of $39.99 or more.

I'm wanting to get Ninjago Samurai Mech, but would it be a problem that the coupon would bring the price down to $34.99? Anybody tried anything similar at Target before?

Found the new Chase McCain minifigure at target .. It comes as part of the reservation card .. So you only need to pay $1 to get a figure!

[quote name='brotterr']Found the new Chase McCain minifigure at target .. It comes as part of the reservation card .. So you only need to pay $1 to get a figure![/QUOTE]

I am assuming it was in the videogame section? Do you have the DPCI handy?

[quote name='El Rey']I am assuming it was in the videogame section? Do you have the DPCI handy?[/QUOTE]

Yes it was in the video game section. Where all the other preorder cards are. The number on the receipt is 207070471. Hope that's the # you're looking for

[quote name='elsnerma']So Target's toy book is out and it has a coupon for $5 off any set of $29 or more, plus they have an offer this week for a free $10 giftcard with purchase of a set of $39.99 or more.

I'm wanting to get Ninjago Samurai Mech, but would it be a problem that the coupon would bring the price down to $34.99? Anybody tried anything similar at Target before?[/QUOTE]

Just have them scan the toy, system should prompt for the card, they hand you the card, then you hand them the coupon when they want their monies.

If that doesn't work, then just pay for it, and then go to the service counter and say you want to apply the coupon. they should just give you back your $5 bucks.

Damn, the Halloween section at most Targets in LA has already been obliterated, Stuff is 50% off but the Lego Friends mailbox polybag is still $3.99. Good luck finding the Ghost clock polybags.

Speaking of toybooks, check out the KMart toybook (I received it in the LA Times this past Sunday). They have the Kreo Stealth Bumblebee advertised for $9.99 and the Optimus Prime vs. Megatron set for $14.99. It's on page 7. I got them pricematched at Target along with an extra $5 off with the Kreo coupon for $19.98 plus tax less redcard.

[quote name='brotterr']Yes it was in the video game section. Where all the other preorder cards are. The number on the receipt is 207070471. Hope that's the # you're looking for[/QUOTE]

Yes, thats the number thanks. I went and checked last night but there were none. Will check a different Target later.

My wife continues to be my good luck charm. She found City Heavy Lift Helicopter for $16.97 and Monster Fighters Werewolf for $7.97 on clearance at Walmart

Wanted to see what was on clearance at Target, so stopped by one tonight after work, no Lego polys, thankfully I had already picked up 4 about a month ago when they first were put out. Unfortunately they didn't have Wii U reservation cards for the Lego game. However, I did finally get to play around with a Wii U Gamepad, its quite interesting and I can really see this adding to the video game experience. It felt pretty comfortable in my hand, which is what I've been worried about. Unfortunately they didn't have any demos, so I'll have to wait to hold judgement to really see it in action.

Wow! Judging from that pic it IS Mars Mission--that's the exact same color scheme. ALthough I can't make out wether the window canopies are trans-orange, or just clear. That's a shame. I was really hoping for some new colors (like that new Turtles olive green.) Three colors I have enough of are white, orange and lime green.

That top ship looks like it has a classic space square-slope windshield--that'd be cool. But I'm probably seeing it wrong.

They are clear windows, and I think both are round or oval, not squarish.

Alien Conquest had blue ships and it worked. They didn't transform, they were well built, they mixed new LEGO style with old.

I think orange is my least favorite LEGO color, it's pretty useless. It's ugly if you add too much and it's rather ugly if you just use it and white. Plus white is boring. Aqua Riders was yellow, Atlantis was red (looked great with trans yellow), Alien Conquest was blue, Power Miners a little too much lime. Now we just get 90% white with black and orange. Ugh. I also hate orange on minifigures. At least one alien ship is lime green, dark red, black, tan, dark tan. Use some more colors to add life to the human sets.

It's just like Mars Mission, same color, the things transforms, and it looks rather blah.

It's hard to base a theme on one set, but the set does show the color theme and the basic design and I'm not impressed, more so after we could have gotten one more kick as series from AC.

Toys R Us (online and in store) has a limited time Doorbuster sale.

Very small selection of discounted sets, but there is an additional 20% off coupon that stacks with the discounts that can be applied to 5 items.

It makes Monster Fighters The Mummy $8.99 and MF The Werewolf $14.99.

The shipping kills doing it online, unless you are going to purchase more than $49 (which makes it free).

Friday 3pm-Saturday 1pm ONLY! EXTRA 20% OFF SELECT Doorbuster items when you enter promotional code 956050 at checkout

anyone in need of the Limited Edition 20011 part 2 of 2 Christmas Lego Set from last year ? Set 3300002??

I found an extra from last year...PM me maybe we can trade or something

how u guys put pics in your post anyway...

TRU is giving a free shirtless Darth Maul polybag online only with a star wars Lego purchase of $25. Anybody see these in store by chance? Or find any glitches to make this online deal worth it?

I was just at Walmart and they had the Tie Fighter set #9492 on rollback for $34.97. Its listed on their site for the same but it is out of stock. Couldnt pass it up for that price.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Has anyone seen the LotR set 30210?[/QUOTE]

Just on Ebay/Amazon.

Is it supposed to be a retail poly or is it/was it a promo freebie?

I don't have a great deal of luck seeing poly's in my area (although I often find their shelf tags after they are sold out hehe).

They have been at my local tru. I would be willing to pick another up if you are willing to trade for one.

The coupons from the Target toy book can really come in handy now. They temp cut the price of the Batwing set to $29.49, bringing it to $24.49 using the $5 off $29+ LEGO coupon.

On a personal note, I was able to also use the $5 off $50 toy coupon when I bought it together with the NERF Vendetta dual-sword ($19.99/$14.99 w/NERF coupon)

$37+tax OTD for the Batwing, Darth Maul NERF, & a pound of Boneless BBQ Wings :) I think I'm already done buying gifts for next year...

Brickset has the TMNT sets. They are so bad I'm not even going to link to the news story. Worst designed sets I have ever seen in my 20+ year history of beign a Lego fan. Even worse than some of the early 2000s sets.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Brickset has the TMNT sets. They are so bad I'm not even going to link to the news story. Worst designed sets I have ever seen in my 20+ year history of beign a Lego fan. Even worse than some of the early 2000s sets.[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, the Turtle Van in particular is absolutely atrocious. The one that doesn't look too bad is the Turtle Lair Attack. Those mini-figs are gonna print money though...

The van to me isn't too bad because is at least a van. The dragon bike is a mess, stealth shell is decent, but doesn't look great and probably $20 for a $13 set. The mech is my least favorite. Lego is great at designing mech, but thats looks like a little kid made it.

The large vehicles are ugly, but they're not _that_ bad. It's all the tiny vehicles that look like a colorblind 7 year old made it.

That's the Frodo booze/sausage grill poly, yeah? I can get it no problem. Looking for the Thor cosmic cube poly, the Batman jetski poly, the ghost clock poly or any other interesting ones...

[quote name='Kerig']$37+tax OTD for the Batwing, Darth Maul NERF, & a pound of Boneless BBQ Wings :) I think I'm already done buying gifts for next year...[/QUOTE]

Who's the lucky recipient of the pound of boneless BBQ wings???

[quote name='elessar123']The large vehicles are ugly, but they're not _that_ bad. It's all the tiny vehicles that look like a colorblind 7 year old made it.[/QUOTE]

One of the comments on Brickset was the little vehicles look like polybags, and polybags look better than those. We should get 1-2 polybags next fall so I think I'll just buy them for the amazingly great minifigures.

Talking about polybags I normally don't pay attention to them, so it's why I asked about the LotR one, it's at TRU, which I have gone to twice this year. The Batman jetski I thing is going to be a Target one.

[quote name='bigdaddy']One of the comments on Brickset was the little vehicles look like polybags, and polybags look better than those. We should get 1-2 polybags next fall so I think I'll just buy them for the amazingly great minifigures.

Talking about polybags I normally don't pay attention to them, so it's why I asked about the LotR one, it's at TRU, which I have gone to twice this year. The Batman jetski I thing is going to be a Target one.[/QUOTE]

The batman jetski was carried by tru.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Brickset has the TMNT sets. They are so bad I'm not even going to link to the news story. Worst designed sets I have ever seen in my 20+ year history of beign a Lego fan. Even worse than some of the early 2000s sets.[/QUOTE]

I will not say the TMNT sets look good, but if I HAD to spend money, at least they have pieces, unlike Town Jr.

Hey guys, you might want to check the Christmas isle of your nearest Target. They finished setting up all the decorations and toys and I found this beauty!

20121107221959.jpg

There was also an empty bin for a Christmas LEGO Creator set (possibly the rocking horse or toy train announced earlier this year).

I think Target may have the POTC Black Pearl as part of its Black Friday sale because my local store just got a shipment of them...months after they clearanced out the rest of the line.

[quote name='180husher']I think Target may have the POTC Black Pearl as part of its Black Friday sale because my local store just got a shipment of them...months after they clearanced out the rest of the line.[/QUOTE]

That would be sweet, always did want to grab that set ... might still be too much for me to justify since its been on clearance a few times now

[quote name='etcrane']That would be sweet, always did want to grab that set ... might still be too much for me to justify since its been on clearance a few times now[/QUOTE]

Just saw the BF Target ad...Black Pearl for $75...and a motorized Duplo train.

Hmmm, yeah $75 feels too high, for me at least ... hoping B&N runs a 50% off toys which I believe they did for BF last year

[quote name='Diggeh']Hey guys, you might want to check the Christmas isle of your nearest Target. They finished setting up all the decorations and toys and I found this beauty!

20121107221959.jpg

There was also an empty bin for a Christmas LEGO Creator set (possibly the rocking horse or toy train announced earlier this year).[/QUOTE]

Yup, picked this up this morning in the XMas section. DPCI is 204-00-0557

[quote name='180husher']Just saw the BF Target ad...Black Pearl for $75...and a motorized Duplo train.[/QUOTE]

Yeesh, what a rip. I paid $29.98 + tax - redcard for them in the first Target clearance of them around this time last year. Gimme one of the newer sets for $75, say Jabba's Palace or the Malevolence or the Battle of Helm's Deep...

bread's done
Back