LEGO Deals 3

Found the Lego minifigs at Target for $2.99, I've heard some stores rose them to 3.99, and some still have them at 2.99
My local store started at 2.99. They sold out. They restocked, at 3.99. They didn't move. Now they are back at 2.99 and they are selling again.

Hopefully, people are buying at 2.99 and not at 3.99, which is prompting Target to discount them.

I would probably pick up the Batcave at 42.99, even though it's a pretty lackluster set. But I have no plans to go to Target on Thanksgiving. Sorry.

One Target of mine had one open bag of mini figures (only way I knew they had them.) the other never has had them, not even the box at any price.

More importantly Target selling them for $3 will hopefully be a kick in the head to LEGO.

Still no 2015 sets at my TRU but there is a free Bat---- plane?  Glider?  The Target poly.  You spend $30 you get that free, you spend $30 on Friends you get little jet ski free.  Wonder if you can bitch and get both if you spend $30 on Friends now.

Best Buy classifies this as a video game, so if you're Gamers Club Unlocked, it drops to $8.79.
This is a steal... I bought about 6 of these last year when they were 11.99 at best buy, I sold the DS games on amazon and made about $7 after shipping and fees making the baseplate and all of the pieces about $5. Now that I just got GCU it makes the baseplate and all of the pieces about $2 after selling the DS game... I just ordered 4 more.

Could I get one from you and pay for shipping please?

I would give 100% positive feedback and everything.
Right now I'm waiting to see if I'm able to get a Rocket Raccoon from TRU this weekend. If I don't get one, I want to hold on to the Plastic Man to trade for one.

Right now I'm waiting to see if I'm able to get a Rocket Raccoon from TRU this weekend. If I don't get one, I want to hold on to the Plastic Man to trade for one.
Well if I find Rocket Racoons I will buy one for you and I.

Then we can trade.

However if you do find a RR, where does that leave us with you getting me an extra Plastic Man?

It is a good deal...not good enough to go to TRU on Black Friday though.

And I get the feeling they aren't going to get much more additional stock.  Seems like they just want to  clear the shelves of the old line.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a good deal...not good enough to go to TRU on Black Friday though.

And I get the feeling they aren't going to get much more additional stock. Seems like they just want to clear the shelves of the old line.
I work at TRU so I'll be there but yes it's just to clear out stock. They do it every year. One year it was Aqua Raiders. It's not worth it because we haven't gotten GS since I started.

It's 084829. My store had a box of 200, I had to find the item number because they didn't have them out yet. I got a couple of extra if anyone wants to trade.

Mine had no limit, and Barrel Escape also on clearance for $30.

Actually, I don't know if mine had a limit. Had a lot of trouble getting it, because they couldn't find it for 15 minutes. Then they tried to tell me the street date was the 22nd. Had to get a manager involved, and they finally figured out that Rocket had a street date of the 16th, and was mislabeled with the wrong street date. They're having an event with some other Lego Marvel sets next week, and lumped Rocket with those sets.

So, I picked up 6. Keeping at least 3, if someone had no luck.

Also picked up a full set of the Bricktober modulars. They had laughed when I asked about them on the last day, saying they're long gone. Now there's a shelf full of them.

Edit: And yes, the coupon was on their site. We ran out when we realized the store was open at 9AM today instead of 10AM, so I didn't elaborate. It's off your whole purchase, not just on one item.

My TRU had none and couldn't locate it in their system. I was told to try back on Thursday. This is the 3rd street-dated item this month that they haven't had on the release date, so I'm starting to suspect their competence.

Actually, I don't know if mine had a limit. Had a lot of trouble getting it, because they couldn't find it for 15 minutes. Then they tried to tell me the street date was the 22nd. Had to get a manager involved, and they finally figured out that Rocket had a street date of the 16th, and was mislabeled with the wrong street date. They're having an event with some other Lego Marvel sets next week, and lumped Rocket with those sets.
I managed to take a look at their street date/hold list the other day. It is in the system with a street date of 11/16. But there is another product hold date of 11/21. Even with the street date, stores were technically supposed to hold them for the 21st.

No go at the store I was at today.  This one had plenty of polybags, unlike the other two TRUs I frequent, which either never have any or have last year's Halloween, Christmas, or Star Wars poly.  I never know if they ever get them in because I never see most of them.

They also did have all the Bricktober modulars for $20 each, but they're not worth that to me.  Picked up some Sprukits instead of Lego since anything Lego I would have bought was overpriced.

On vacation in FL with the kids, and neither of the stores I was near in South Orlando had any idea what I was talking about when I asked for the rocket raccoon poly. Was at the first at 10, and the other before 10:20, so it was a really frustrating morning.

It's 084829. My store had a box of 200, I had to find the item number because they didn't have them out yet. I got a couple of extra if anyone wants to trade.

Someone posted the item number. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without it either.
I couldn't get anywhere with the number golfer posted, was that the one they need to check on there little guns?

Here is the item number from the receipt, 673419218139

I couldn't get anywhere with the number golfer posted, was that the one they need to check on there little guns?

Here is the item number from the receipt, 673419218139
Maybe. The cashier radio'ed it, and someone immediately got that it was the GotG Lego set.

(Tried to tell me it was out and went to go look, even though I said we already looked. But I digress.)

bread's done
Back