LEGO Deals 3

I just dug mine out of the closet and it's a horrible set, simply horrible. It's just badly built and barely stays together.
I agree. It's not going to age well. I got mine during Amazon xmas sales for around $27 and even then felt like it was kind of a failed effort. It's weird in that I regret not speculating on it more but at the same time would feel guilty selling something so mediocre with such a big markup.

Does the Walmart app still work for these? I used brickseek and it showed the joker set. Maybe mobile has different product id
It seems to be hit or miss...

I looked up Spaceport around my area and they were all at the same price, except at the store I was, which had it on clearance.

Seems like 50% clearance is happening at most WM's at this time, so I ended up purchasing the Imperial Assault Carrier, Spaceport and Blue Power Jet and some smaller misc. sets.

The Walmart app has been bonked for the last six months or so for me.  Items I know that are on clearance at my store can't be checked.  Or if it's in stock online, the in store price for every store is the online price.  And lately, it keeps putting over-priced sets from Toywiz in my search results even after I adjust the search settings to filter them out.

Checked the Walmart app earlier and it showed a couple stores have the Quinjet for $63.50. Checked the item number on BrickSeek and it shows some stores did have it for $40 but they are now out of stock. Some stores do have it in stock for $59. Wondering if I buy a $59 one and return it to a store where it was marked down to $40 they will put it back on the shelves for that price?

I found the scooby doo lighthouse for $25 at walmart. They also had the creative large box for $30, I couldn't buy it knowing I missed out on the BF one. ='(

I ended up finding the Quinjet for $40....thanks everyone!  I saw a few others that I passed on, kicking myself now.  Might go back and get the LEGO Ninjago Mech set for $30.....my son is fascinated with Bionicle also.

Does the Walmart app show actual store price of items? I remember that their mobile site would show store price for items in your cart if you selected a store for pickup, but I guess they closed that loophole at some point.

Does WalMart ever go below 50% off?  I picked up a few more sets today.....the Ninjago Mech (son loves that) and some Chima thing for $9.

Managed to find a Space Port for $59 today which is frankly what the MSRP on it should have been.
Even $90 I could understand, but $120 was over the top silly. I think it was brickiest.com that wrote an review/article that tried to defend the insane price of $120.

I lucked out and spotted a Jurassic World Raptor Escape at one of my local stores the other day...turned sideways on the shelf. It was marked down to $19, so I nabbed it. Thinking about trying to do a pick-a-brick order for parts to make a couple extra fence sections to expand the cage, because I'm at least interested in Raptor Rampage and maybe the Indominus Rex set of I can get a good price.

Also noticed the $59 Spaceports at another store, and the Blue Power Jet os down to $35. Might buy another 1 or 2 of that if it drops again (which would be to $25). I want the Spaceport, too, but I can wait for at least one or two more drops and hope nobody picks them up.

Now, though, I have a great interest in the Nexo Knights line...at least the good guys' stuff...the villian sets all look lame, even after watching reviews, but the others have some awesome features.

Thanks I was lookin at the ID they had in the item description on the website but BrickSeek showed no results but the one you gave actually pops up, thanks!

I just ordered roughly $40 worth of parts from bricklink to see about making the Raptor Escape set bigger...basically, for those that own the set, I'm going to add 8 lengths of the fence sections that are 11 studs long (they have a dark green 2x8 and 2x3 as their base), connected in pairs by hinge pieces so that they can fold as needed...hoping it turns out looking good. The only thing I could get my hands on were more of the yellow 'Warning' stickers, which were only used in that set I believe. I'm going to substitute the 1x4 flat caution pieces for those on each fence section.

Thanks to whoever mentioned the $40 quinjet. Got one today.

Worth mentioning it was listed in stock on the app at $63.00.

Listed oos on brickseek for $40.

Had a $54 sticker on the actual set, but rang up $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was tempted to get the Space set, but I passed at $59....probably kick myself in 2 to 3 years, but oh well.  They had some STar WArs Imperial Transport for like $64, but it just seemed dumb to me.

I was tempted to get the Space set, but I passed at $59....probably kick myself in 2 to 3 years, but oh well. They had some STar WArs Imperial Transport for like $64, but it just seemed dumb to me.
Lucky...I have to yet to see that transport go on clearance at any of my local stores. It's not that great looking or anything, but it does have a lot of useful gray parts from what I understand. And the minifigs could be sold to recoup some of the cost. If I saw them at that price, I'd buy them up for parts alone...

My local Target just got them in! They had to go to the back and get the box.[attachment=20181:image.jpeg][attachment=20182:image.jpeg]

Sweet Christmas!  Damn, I'm still looking for that one.  My younger daughter will flip her shit.  

My local Target just got them in! They had to go to the back and get the box.
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
What's the dpci?

Thank you guys - got one along with a little Frozen purse on 70% clearance as well...my younger daughter is going to go batshit crazy when she opens the purse and finds that Olaf poly. Definitely one of the better value $3.99 poly bags imo.

The purse is DPCI 202-09-1732 btw, was $2.98

[attachment=20184:image.jpeg]
[attachment=20185:image.jpeg]

Found a Quin Jet nearby, thanks guys. Was hoping to get the Mech Dragon for my boys but still 64.00, they had the Space Port too but couldn't bite. Tempting though.

I think I'm out of luck on the Quinjet set in Atlanta. I drove to one that Brickseek said had 2x for $40 on Weds, but someone else was quicker than me.  I did get a couple of (okay, FOUR) smaller sets for half price, at least. 

Found the new minifigs last night at a remote Marietta Target. I did a mostly random grab of 17, got 12 of the series and 5 dupes.

Found a random Trevi Fountain at that same Target for 30% off and snagged it in case a friend wanted it. I may or may not keep it.

Silly question, but I figured it was easiest to ask here. Are the Lego Dimensions figures actual Lego figures? Meaning that you can take them apart, remove their accessories and remove them from the base? Or are they more like Skylanders figures where that are glued to the base?

Silly question, but I figured it was easiest to ask here. Are the Lego Dimensions figures actual Lego figures? Meaning that you can take them apart, remove their accessories and remove them from the base? Or are they more like Skylanders figures where that are glued to the base?
Regular figures. The bases are one part. The models are built. Everything is awesome. :)

Besides the cost.

Regular figures. The bases are one part. The models are built. Everything is awesome. :)

Besides the cost.
Unless you're the asshole who got the 14.99 packs when Amazon had them at 7.49 and took another $5 off so they became $2.49 each with free Prime shipping....

....I'm that asshole. :D I regret not ordering like 10 of the Cyberman pack to have an army.I don't even get to play with em though, wife won't let me touch her legos.

Unless you're the asshole who got the 14.99 packs when Amazon had them at 7.49 and took another $5 off so they became $2.49 each with free Prime shipping....

....I'm that asshole. :D I regret not ordering like 10 of the Cyberman pack to have an army.I don't even get to play with em though, wife won't let me touch her legos.
Your wife let's you touch her though right? :lol:

bread's done
Back