LEGO Deals 3

70448_LEGO-Art-31204-Elvis-Presley-The-King-6-scaled.jpg

Now LEGO 100% needs to make the toilet set! 

Huw, founder of Brickset 'detests' Elvis and the Beetles. This explains EVERYTHING about him.

Yeah even before WDW 50th the trend for sets was them over Disneyland
Maybe when Disneyland hits 70 or 75 we’ll get a sleeping beauty castle or something specific to the OG park

Disney movie club currently has the entire series up for order on blu ray. The dvd released a king time ago was missing the final season. You can pre-order on Amazon right now.

Onto LEGO, iron man hall of armor is currently 20% off on Amazon, this set is retired.

LEGO Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hall of Armor 76125 Building Kit Marvel Tony Stark Iron Man Suit Action Figures (524 Pieces), Standard, Multicolor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JMHJZYN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_YAXJ420DAB19FF92J474

Disney movie club currently has the entire series up for order on blu ray. The dvd released a king time ago was missing the final season. You can pre-order on Amazon right now.
The 80-90s cartoons aren't on Disney+?

I just found out that Dots Series 5 has 15 glow-in-the-dark pieces and are OOS everywhere. So I bought 25 from a farm store for half off plus a million dollars shipping. I love the new glow pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have Disney+. No kids and not being a fan of Star Wars = there's not a lot there for me. Just Marvel.

Edit: Cheaper at Target. Guess I can get rid of my DVDs.

Just a semi-deal on LEGO, the Shipt app gives out “grocery coupons” every now and then. I received one for $25 off an order of $75 and Target is one of their options. Used it to get the Seinfeld set delivered for $66 (including $5 tip). Normally delivery costs $10 but Visa currently has a promo giving you between 3-12 months of free Shipt membership.

So something to download in case they send you a coupon (I’ve seen up to $40 off $100 during the holidays, so not bad to download and join just in case).

I just bought the Frozen castle for $126 on eBay. It's a beat up box, new, looks complete but they say 'small sticker sheet' and the sticker sheet for the set is massive.

I just bought the Frozen castle for $126 on eBay. It's a beat up box, new, looks complete but they say 'small sticker sheet' and the sticker sheet for the set is massive.
That’s a good deal. I scroll too long hoping to find a deal but often just find a headache and a lot of bad photography.

I was asleep at the wheel and am looking for the recently retired 1989 Batmobile set.  Please send a PM if you have a new, sealed copy for sale or even a lead on one.  Thanks all!

That’s a good deal. I scroll too long hoping to find a deal but often just find a headache and a lot of bad photography.
Yeah I wasn't going to get it because I didn't really want it but figured but will look good near the Winter Village sets. There is an eBay seller I follow that buys a bunch of junk and has 15 LEGO sets out of the 10,000 products they sell a week. I got the Elves Clubhouse for $73 from them and the neat Andrea's House last week for 45% off.

It bounced in and out of stock at Target the last couple weeks. Not sure if it will happen again, but worth monitoring.
The big one or the little one? I meant to buy the little one and then forgot and haven't seen it in over a year.

The big one or the little one? I meant to buy the little one and then forgot and haven't seen it in over a year.
The big one. Wasn't the little one a GWP when the big one released? Hard to keep track of all the Batmobiles that have been released over the years.

Love the profile pic :cool:

The big one. Wasn't the little one a GWP when the big one released? Hard to keep track of all the Batmobiles that have been released over the years.

Love the profile pic :cool:
There was a $30 minifigure Batmobile that retired in 2020 I think that wasn't called the 1989 batmobile but was clearly inspired by it.

76119-1.jpg

And thank you! I literally just googled 'D' and it's one of the first 10 pictures to show up. :bouncy:

My ebay seller had the Story of Nian set, the Year of the Ox set for only $52 news (destroyed box). I got it for $80 but a second for $50 isn't bad. Some bastard bought it as I went to feed the cat and see if it were complete. (It was.)

My ebay seller had the Story of Nian set, the Year of the Ox set for only $52 news (destroyed box). I got it for $80 but a second for $50 isn't bad. Some bastard bought it as I went to feed the cat and see if it were complete. (It was.)
That's funny. I just ordered that off ebay for $50, and I am a bastard so it could be me.

That's funny. I just ordered that off ebay for $50, and I am a bastard so it could be me.
YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED KENNY!

It's fine. I got the set for $80 and never built it. So I was debating getting a second one and don't really need it.

So the $60 + shipping Ninjago Temple of the Endless Sea set from FB Marketplace arrived today. I took a gamble on it because it’s a $100 set … figured it might be a scam.

Turns out it was a scam … but not the scam I expected. It appears to be the actual set … it was shipped in brown paper, so amazingly intact given it had no box. As I inspected it, all the seals looked ok, but then as I put it on the shelf for later I noticed something weird about the barcode.

Oh look … it was slightly askew … and pasted on. So I guess I’m the recipient of ill gotten goods, as the barcode was glued on and for a $10 set. Interesting.

This was actually a huge deal in the Bay Area around 10 years ago, a guy in Cupertino was arrested for pulling the same scam using cheap barcodes and then reselling sets.

I remember when that was a huge thing. One guy stole $40,000. I think a few stole over $100,000. As long as you didn't get screwed then whatever.

Hopped into the LEGO store a bit ago to grab an Ahsoka Brickheadz and Chip & Dale (which I didn't realize was a March release).

Anyway, they had plenty of the Santa's Sleigh set that was OOS and hard to snag prior to Christmas if anyone else was bummed about not getting one.

MASSIVE LEGO NEWS!!!

LEGO is rumoured to be releasing a new CASTLE theme this year! It's supposedly called Knights of Valor and have several sets that will be reasonably priced. (Nothing over $80. Also rumoured to be minidolls. If true LEGO is the biggest troll of all.   :p 

Should have bought the Creator 3 in 1 … that’s the most Castle we’ll get for awhile.

The Blacksmith looks pretty nice too … gotta grab that if it’s retiring this year.

I found the rumor thread on Eurobricks. Not a fan of mini dolls at all but at least the headgear is salvageable. Guess it’ll be a castle-less fantasy line since there’s no way Lego can do a castle for $80. I liked the Elves line.

I highly recommend getting the creator castle (or 3). It could’ve used more figs but it’s my favorite castle once nostalgia is removed from the equation.

I found the rumor thread on Eurobricks. Not a fan of mini dolls at all but at least the headgear is salvageable. Guess it’ll be a castle-less fantasy line since there’s no way Lego can do a castle for $80. I liked the Elves line.

I highly recommend getting the creator castle (or 3). It could’ve used more figs but it’s my favorite castle once nostalgia is removed from the equation.
Well the $100 Castle has what 1400 pieces? So you could get a pretty decent castle (or wall) for $80.

The same guy that says we will get also get Zelda sets, seven of them in fact. And in April!

His source is a LEGO Store manager.

So the Zelda and the Friends Castle themes are fake. The guy is a wacko.

All my leaks were fake. Bye bye losers
default_default_laugh_new.gif

Please ban me btw losers
He had 500 posts just to get pleasure from lying? LEGO fans are in need of mental help.

Thankfully I think the Indiana Jones reboot is true.

I think the blocky Mario aesthetic would work better for Link. It would be remisnscent of the first Legend of Zelda game. I will probably buy them regardless because I'm a sucker for Nintendo stuff

Zelda and minidoll castle are fake.
Indiana Jones and Avatar (The Blue one) are real.... supposedly.

There is a mod on Eurobricks who claims that any story employee can use the computer in the back and get pictures of all the sets 6-8+ months in advance. There is no way this is true because of legal issues with the licenses.

I would say that with the success of the Mario line and two additional major Nintendo-themed sets, that a LoZ line or one-off set is all but inevitable.

I keep hoping that the Overwatch sets eventually lead to StarCraft, Warcraft and Diablo sets … but that seems way less likely compared to LoZ stuff.

I would say that with the success of the Mario line and two additional major Nintendo-themed sets, that a LoZ line or one-off set is all but inevitable.

I keep hoping that the Overwatch sets eventually lead to StarCraft, Warcraft and Diablo sets … but that seems way less likely compared to LoZ stuff.
Lego said they and Nintendo talked for 5-7 years before the release of Mario. I'm sure Mario wasn't the only thing they talked about. It's only been 18 months since the first release. It's in 2020s time so it only feels like 48 years.

LEGO was supposed to launch the new LEGO Games, one off sets based on video games either February 1st or March but the Blizzard 'scandal' delayed everything. Still supposed to get a set based on Horizons in May. If Microsoft is allowed to buy Blizzard and clear up the 'scandal' I could see a bunch of sets from different things.

Zelda is still more likely because Nintendo doesn't have any 'scandals' and already a good nearly decades long relationship with LEGO.

Is LEGO Overwatch selling well enough to warrant more Blizzard IPs?
I thought the theme failed and sets were planned and designed and then never released. However LEGO was releasing anywhere between 1-7 Overwatch 2 sets this year until the 'scandal' came out. I keep putting 'scandal' in quotes because it's a bad thing, but so many other companies do so much worse.

I like this castle. The raised baseplates were nice too but this is a favorite of mine. I got it from $50 at Walmart and the old lady behind me is like 'Is that for your child?' and I'm like 'No, it's for me!'. I also really love the dragon design.

7094-1.jpg

Some 2022 sets that are retiring include NinjaGo Gardens, Disney Castle, Micro Hogwarts, Seinfeld, Queer Eye, Elves Clubhouse (a favorite of mine), Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street. Also some sets that haven't even been released yet, the messed up Marvel Mechs.

Mute the video and look at the pictures. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqBfFNuAMFk&ab_channel=BrickClicker

It is February 10th, not April 1st. 

I present to you The Spice Girls Brickheads!
70721_spice%20girls.jpg

So when you can't ever find a LEGO set you want in stock, or when you do that set has missing pieces, horrible quality bricks or hard to read building instructions just remember that LEGO wasted their time designing this set and wasted valuable brick molding time to make things for this set.

We are finally getting a Jurassic Park Jeep. We bitched and moaned to LEGO for so long we are supposed to get two, a brick built t-rex, broken fence and road for $100/$120.

This is from Promobricks which is trustworthy.

bread's done
Back