LEGO Deals 3

Launching minifigs into space...

[attachment=37228:LEGO-Education-Artemis-I-3.jpg]

So, I guess it's okay for the aliens to see what minifigs they are getting.

Launching minifigs into space...

attachicon.gif
LEGO-Education-Artemis-I-3.jpg

So, I guess it's okay for the aliens to see what minifigs they are getting.
Lucky bastards, the aliens, getting to know which minifig they are getting.

But then where would we get awkward photos of a guy in trench coat with a scale in the middle of Target’s kids section …
Benefit of having kids. :)

Cute little GWP we should be getting in September.

40578-1.jpg

And sending minifigures into space is stupid and a waste of money. What I really love is that LEGO has the hairpieces AND helmet, but they aren't wearing the helmets for launch! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a Crabby Patty sitting in the street?

And the chic minifig reminds me of my ex-wife...so fuck that promo.

Cute little GWP we should be getting in September.

40578-1.jpg

And sending minifigures into space is stupid and a waste of money. What I really love is that LEGO has the hairpieces AND helmet, but they aren't wearing the helmets for launch!
They raised prices. Resist the urge!

Meanwhile my Ferrari Daytona Technic set arrived today lol

I wouldn't spend money to get that. I need the Asian sets for this year before they retire but would hold out for a better GWP. Those are most likely the last LEGO I'd buy from LEGO.
I saw the largest Chinese New Year set at a small discount in store (maybe 10%) today. Hoping it lasts until another GWP but things not called Vidiyo tend to go quickly when they get a red sticker at my Lego store.

I saw the largest Chinese New Year set at a small discount in store (maybe 10%) today. Hoping it lasts until another GWP but things not called Vidiyo tend to go quickly when they get a red sticker at my Lego store.
I don't live near a LEGO Store. So the $30 Zavvi discount I forgot to buy, probably my best bet.

Have been fighting with the Target in stock notifications for the AT-TE for weeks now. Yesterday brickseek showed limited availability for a few stores around me but this morning brickseek said the product could not be found.
On my way into work the target notification popped up again for shipping and pick up, with the stores brickseek showed limited availability for yesterday showing as options but of course couldn’t get through check out before it being yanked from cart. Just happened to be block away from target at that point so ran in a few minutes after opening and there were three out on the shelf.
Nothing else on the immediate radar now. Heard rumors for a Disney 100th anniversary CMF line and a 5000 pc Marvel set that could be a ship or building but no one is sure what it might be

Anyone see the Series 23 minifigures in the wild or the 6 pack go live online yet? Feels like I want to collect the majority of this set, given the holiday theme. What does a full box go for these days, do they even have them easily available for purchase?

Anyone see the Series 23 minifigures in the wild or the 6 pack go live online yet? Feels like I want to collect the majority of this set, given the holiday theme. What does a full box go for these days, do they even have them easily available for purchase?
A box is 36 I think? So $180?

Ebay has them for preorder for $65 a set of 12.

Nothing else on the immediate radar now. Heard rumors for a Disney 100th anniversary CMF line and a 5000 pc Marvel set that could be a ship or building but no one is sure what it might be
The rumour that always floats around is a big helicarrier. However the newest rumour is that it's based on a Black Panther ship and be $500!!! Also getting a $300 Hulkbuster October 1st. Cast-away GWP in October. Lego House and Holiday GWP in November. Another holiday GWP in December.

Winter Village set is 1514 pieces, comes out October 3rd. No idea what it is but piece wise it's the biggest one in the series.

Yeah I heard people speculate on hellicarrier and hulk buster but they figured that may not be it because they have done those already, same with another guardians ship
Black Panther would make sense because the new movie is out in November but I can’t think that any of those ships are iconic enough for a big set and price tag

Just remembered to submit my target receipt for VIP points. I know it’s less that buying from LEGO directly but I have a Redcard so it evens out

Yeah I heard people speculate on hellicarrier and hulk buster but they figured that may not be it because they have done those already, same with another guardians ship
I think the Hulk Buster is confirmed to be $300 and comes out October 1st. That's a given at this point because LEGO Store employees might have even known about it by now. Everything else is a rumour.

LEGO did make a $500 Harry Potter train which is just insanity to me.

I saw them at a Walmart today.

Blanked on today being Sept. 1. CMF 6 pack on Lego.com already backordered. Oops. I'm a gamblin' man by nature, so hopefully the duplicate packs I get work out in my favor. 

Duplo dominoes VIP reward is just a bunch of cardboard tiles. Bleh.  

Yeah it is sadly, but I figured I'd try it out and see. It's fine for what it is. Better than a tile plate or a hat that every adult says is too small.
Yeah I'm not into Lego coins, tins and blankets and such, although I can see the appeal. Gimme "free" bricks.

Pirate promo bag is gone. Was hoping it stuck around to end of month, but Lego money-making machine go brrrrr.

Yeah I'm not into Lego coins, tins and blankets and such, although I can see the appeal. Gimme "free" bricks.

Pirate promo bag is gone. Was hoping it stuck around to end of month, but Lego money-making machine go brrrrr.
Damn. I was hoping to get a little greedy and maybe have double points or double un on the Pirate bag. I think I'm going to get a second Queer Eye set just because the pieces are so great.

I'm debating the metal LEGO keychain, can never have too many keychains even though I rarely use keys.

The FRIENDS (TV show) Apartment is $180 now!!!

I just saw a used one, missing only 5ish pieces for $105 and thought that was a bit much. :lol:

In a real bullshit move Target charged my account for the sanctum sanctorum on August 30th and still TWICE now delayed the arrival. I don't care if they delay it when I'm not charged, but I've never been charged and still delayed two more times.

Is it a full charge or one of those pending charges to make sure you'll have the funds?
Full charge! That's why I'm complaining. I have never had that done before. What if it doesn't ship before October 8th? (Which I doubt) That's the day the charge will have to be paid.

I think they just want people to cancel because they clearly will not be getting new ones any time soon.

It's yet another really nice looking set that I'm never going to buy.  

Is that the rumored set? High-end expensive sets really shouldn't have a sticker. Just feels cheap. 

That's a cool set but geez, at $350 there is absolutely no chance I buy it.  Even half off wouldn't be enough.   I'm finding my Lego expenses have really dropped like a rock with all the price increases.  So many sets I WANT out but the only stuff I have bought in the last 6 months or so are the blind minifigs that I buy the Amazon 6 packs of and the Optimus Prime set.  

I love the reaction this is getting everywhere as far as price - have seen so many “no’s” and can’t recall coming across a single “yes”
Hopefully people stick to this and vote with their wallets!

I’m actually happy whenever an expensive LEGO set comes out and I have zero interest … almost a blessing. That lighthouse is haunting me though … hope I can hold out until November or December.

It's yet another really nice looking set that I'm never going to buy.

Is that the rumored set? High-end expensive sets really shouldn't have a sticker. Just feels cheap.
I thought the rumour was for $500, so maybe another set? The rumour did say it be a Black Panther set.

I love the reaction this is getting everywhere as far as price - have seen so many “no’s” and can’t recall coming across a single “yes”
Hopefully people stick to this and vote with their wallets!
I've seen a 'tempted'.

So, the speculation can finally end, thank goodness. This is certainly a very nice set. It's also excellent to see something "new" that hasn't really been done before. At that price, it will be tempting, we'll see whether I pull the trigger or not.

So we’re at a dollar per piece now versus $0.10 a piece? That’s a shame.
This is why I love it here, people see the insanity of LEGO.

The set has 2900 pieces, nothing special, no figures. For the same price you can get thousands more pieces and several exclusive figures with NinjaGo Gardens, The Daily Bugle, Assembly Square.

bread's done
Back