LEGO Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GoingIncognito']You...You have TWO Venators....:???:..Lucky sonuva...

;).

And to anyone out there wondering, yes I am still smarting over being too slow to grab one from S@H at 50% off. :p[/QUOTE]
You and me both. I've got two Home Ones, but I'd rather have a Venator. Home One has better minifigs, but I think the Venator is a much more interesting build (though I love the green A-Wing)

[quote name='scp89']lego store near me that I'll be going to...I'll look for things for people and ship at cost ... what should i be looking for?>[/QUOTE]

ok so I'm back from the lego store...a couple hero factory guys for $3, 'the traveler' for $1, and POP Ostrich set for $5

did anyone need/want any POP Ostrich sets? $5 bucks near me - they had like 15 left....

Last edited by a moderator:
Target by my way has x7 Troll Fortresses at $50.48...we're almost there!!

Lego store had a bunch of PoP sets out at $6-$14.99. They also received a bunch of SP Undercover Cruisers @ $8.99, I bought one! I saw a few SP limos for $19.99 clearance as well. They had a bunch of Power Miner sets as well, but not really interested in those.

[quote name='scp89']ok so I'm back from the lego store...a couple hero factory guys for $3, 'the traveler' for $1, and POP Ostrich set for $5

did anyone need/want any POP Ostrich sets? $5 bucks near me - they had like 15 left....[/QUOTE]

I'd love 2 or 3 of them.
My local lego store has nothing.

[quote name='scp89']ok so I'm back from the lego store...a couple hero factory guys for $3, 'the traveler' for $1, and POP Ostrich set for $5

did anyone need/want any POP Ostrich sets? $5 bucks near me - they had like 15 left....[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...

I'd like 2, but with shipping I'm not sure.

The sets are rather tiny, shipping should be cheap.

I'll say 2. Did they have any Space Police sets?

[quote name='GoingIncognito']I know the feeling. Also, an executive decision had to be made today to pay for repairs to our house humidifier. .[/QUOTE]
You don't have a sprinkler? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back