LEGO Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='180husher']Stopped by a TRU today and found something I didn't expect to see...#7747 Wind Turbine Transport with the "Limited Edition" stamp on it. I thought this was for Europe only which is what it says on S@H when I just checked. I bought it at $59.99 not sure if I'll keep it or not. Has anybody else seen it in store anywhere? Last time I bought something at TRU thinkin I was getting lucky finding it(X-Wing Fighter) it started showing up at all the TRU's within a month. Granted, I got it for $50 and then they raised it to $65 I think...so maybe I got this before they'll mark it up to $75. Seems a little pricey even at $60, but that wind turbine looks cool.[/QUOTE]

I saw one in a TRU in Winnipeg a few days ago. I passed because it was double marked up (TRU tax and Canada tax). It was the first I had seen it.

[quote name='xycury']I think you're right.

The coupon is coded for 13 digits and UPC-A standards are only 12. Seems like this is a EU sort of deal.
wouldn't hurt to try.... really... registers should be able to scan if it's coded, most are and this is a world wide code symbology...

BUT... highly likely it'll be in US systems, if it's not a US coupon.[/QUOTE]

20% COUPON NOT VALID IN US.

Tried to use it this morning (hadn't seen the posts about the upc at that point). The clerk and manager tried multiple ways to get it to work but it wouldn't.
In the end they did a price override for the 20% (of course it was more like 10% given the TRU tax)

But hey I'm not complaining.

tx u c'ville TRU

[quote name='jchasse']20% COUPON NOT VALID IN US.

Tried to use it this morning (hadn't seen the posts about the upc at that point). The clerk and manager tried multiple ways to get it to work but it wouldn't.
In the end they did a price override for the 20% (of course it was more like 10% given the TRU tax)

But hey I'm not complaining.

tx u c'ville TRU[/QUOTE]

wow, a manual override... hmm I might do that to get a set I've been eyeing.

well, it sucks that they don't have a coupon like that here.... gah can't get a break from their rediculous pricing.

Yep, the local LEGO store has a Minifigure building center, it's 3 figures - head, torso, legs plus one head item and one hand item in a special 3 figure package for $9.99. Kinda pricey but you can get some fun parts (like the little floating brain heads I picked up) ... doesn't explain how this guy got 400 heads .. unless he snuck over to the minifigure build cart (separate from the PAB wall) and just crammed a bunch of heads in the bottom ;-)

[quote name='etcrane']Yep, the local LEGO store has a Minifigure building center, it's 3 figures - head, torso, legs plus one head item and one hand item in a special 3 figure package for $9.99. Kinda pricey but you can get some fun parts (like the little floating brain heads I picked up) ... doesn't explain how this guy got 400 heads .. unless he snuck over to the minifigure build cart (separate from the PAB wall) and just crammed a bunch of heads in the bottom ;-)[/QUOTE]

Bingo! So what takes a bigger set of balls...sneaking the heads in the pick a brick cup or ebaying them for $75 after?

Walmart has some of the new sets out. They were in a cardboard display next to the Lego shelf. There is absolutely no room on the shelf for these new sets so something is going to have to give.

And my local Target store finally put the Legos on clearance. They did all the same sets that I reported from the other store two weeks ago. All those discounts were the same starting at 15% off. But they also put the other sets that Bingobrown reported seeing at 30% off. I've never seen them use the 15% - 30% - 50% schedule for Legos, let alone use two different clearance schedules for the same toy line.

[quote name='180husher']Stopped by a TRU today and found something I didn't expect to see...#7747 Wind Turbine Transport with the "Limited Edition" stamp on it. I thought this was for Europe only which is what it says on S@H when I just checked. I bought it at $59.99 not sure if I'll keep it or not. Has anybody else seen it in store anywhere? Last time I bought something at TRU thinkin I was getting lucky finding it(X-Wing Fighter) it started showing up at all the TRU's within a month. Granted, I got it for $50 and then they raised it to $65 I think...so maybe I got this before they'll mark it up to $75. Seems a little pricey even at $60, but that wind turbine looks cool.[/QUOTE]

Really? I love wind turbines. I'm going to have check m TRUs tomorrow morning and I find some I'm going to try to use the coupon. I just wished 7744 turbine was as tall as the turbine in #4999. I think I'll have to get two to make a taller one. Thanks for the heads up 180.

If anyone is interested in the Beach House #4996, Walmart has them discounted to $19.97. That's $10 off!

Do you guys know where I can get the cheapest price for the Troll Warship? I see Walmart has it on clearance but it's sold for less than that on eBay. The eBay sellers must be getting them from somewhere. I'm also interested in other cheap Castle sets. Which Castle sets are still available but recently discontinued? I want to be sure I get them before stores stop carrying them.

[quote name='Collectordragon']Do you guys know where I can get the cheapest price for the Troll Warship? I see Walmart has it on clearance but it's sold for less than that on eBay. The eBay sellers must be getting them from somewhere. I'm also interested in other cheap Castle sets. Which Castle sets are still available but recently discontinued? I want to be sure I get them before stores stop carrying them.[/QUOTE]

Lego Castle is the main Lego theme I collect, so I'm fairly in the "know" here.

Hmmm, the Troll Warship. I got quite a few of these, along with many other people in this thread, back when Walmart clearanced them down to $30 (or $28 as I later found) after Christmas. Currently, Target has them on clearance, but they're only a small amount off retail right now. In a few weeks, you should be able to find them for $40 or $20 if you look hard enough.

The Troll Battle Wheel is available at Toys R Us for only $24 on clearance if you can find one, and it's an exclusive that will soon be discontinued. It's a good choice.

Another soon to be discontinued item is the Dwarves' Mine, which can still be found sporadically in stores, but you're more likely to find it at Lego Shop @ Home.

Finally, although it won't be discontinued for a while, it would be a good idea to grab a Medieval Market Village from Shop @ Home or a Lego store sooner rather than later. When it is eventually discontinued, that thing is going to shoot through the roof in value.

[quote name='BingoBrown']Lego Castle is the main Lego theme I collect, so I'm fairly in the "know" here.

Hmmm, the Troll Warship. I got quite a few of these, along with many other people in this thread, back when Walmart clearanced them down to $30 (or $28 as I later found) after Christmas. Currently, Target has them on clearance, but they're only a small amount off retail right now. In a few weeks, you should be able to find them for $40 or $20 if you look hard enough.

The Troll Battle Wheel is available at Toys R Us for only $24 on clearance if you can find one, and it's an exclusive that will soon be discontinued. It's a good choice.

Another soon to be discontinued item is the Dwarves' Mine, which can still be found sporadically in stores, but you're more likely to find it at Lego Shop @ Home.

Finally, although it won't be discontinued for a while, it would be a good idea to grab a Medieval Market Village from Shop @ Home or a Lego store sooner rather than later. When it is eventually discontinued, that thing is going to shoot through the roof in value.[/QUOTE]

Both the Warship and the Mine were cheap from WM when they clearenced them off.

I haven't seen either since the clearance, I guess all the ones from ebay now are from WM.

I never liked the troll wheel.

And the M.Market I'll pick up eventually , sucks that WM.com removed it :(

Alright guys, as always I am the bearer of Fred Meyer Lego deal news. Lots of toys are 60% off, and they have the 10% off home coupon so I wa able to get
7674 Star Wars V-19 Torrent - $19.80
8961 Power Miners Crystal Sweeper - $25.20
7037 - Castle Tower Raid - 10.80
There were a few Bionicle for sale also, and a couple of other things that they wre out of and I don't remember. I may hit another FM to see what else I can find.

[quote name='ackbar7']Alright guys, as always I am the bearer of Fred Meyer Lego deal news. Lots of toys are 60% off, and they have the 10% off home coupon so I wa able to get
7037 - Castle Tower Raid - 10.80
[/QUOTE]

That's pretty awesome. I would get 3 at that price. Unfortunately, there are no Fred Meyers where I am. I do, however, have a Meijer store, and not only have they started clearancing Legos, but they also have gotten in some of the newer sets. I saw the Lego Creator Stegosaurus clearanced for 23 bucks, but passed since I had already gotten the set for that same price at a K-mart a while ago. Most everything else on clearance was 25% or so off.

As for the new Lego sets, I saw the new Castle Drawbridge, King's Chariot, IJ Cemetary Battle, some of the new Star Wars ships, the new Space Police sets, and the Lego City Sports Car. This is the first B&M near me other than TRU that has had the new sets (except one Target near me which has the new Space Police sets but no other new sets). And none of them had inflated prices (Ahem...TRU and apparently now Wal-Mart).

I really wish they had IJ Ambush in Cairo, as the retail is only $9.99 and TRU charges $14.99 for it. I'm not really into the IJ sets, but it has 4 minifigs and quite a few rare elements for ten bucks.

Also, I'd like to add that TRU isn't all that bad. They do have some sets at retail price (the new Lego Creator Family Home, for instance), and their selection is only rivaled by the Lego Store itself. Plus you have to figure that for most of the sets that you can't find anywhere but TRU or the Lego Store, it's probably cheaper to buy them from TRU even at the inflated price than to pay shipping at S@H if there is no B&M Lego Store nearby.

Ambush is actually $10.99... which is practically the new $10 level. TRU got the new SW Home One in stock at my local store. For $100 I just don't see much to it...just give me the ship for $25 and call it a day. They also got the new space police impulse sets in but as always, too much. And so far I've been the only one who bought the Wind Turbine Transport as they still had the 5 sets left from when I bought it earlier this week. I also saw the new Lamborgini set for $60.99. I got the Ferrari on clearance a couple of years ago, but she needs something next to her on the shelf. Just not something for $61...come on Target clearance 2010!

with no Fred Meyers or any Meijers around, I'm in a poor spot for supply.

:(

And Target is still not clearencing anything yet. even though having at least 2 24ft isles full of other crap they are getting rid of...

I would love for some cheap Castle towers, at 10.80 I would have picked up all that I could.

Power Miner sweeper would be nice, I wouldn't get it normally, but that price would be interested at least.

I jwent to a local Target yesteday and saw these sets clearanced (Prices are approximate).

7037/Castle Tower Raid - $20
7040/Dwarves' Mine Defender - $6.88
7626/IJ Jungle Cutter - $27
7670/Hailfire Droid & Spider Driod - $16

And random Bionicles.

I bought the IJ Jungle Cutter because overall the set has some good elements for future builds. I just wished Target can put the Creator Beach House and some of the SpongBob sets on clearance because those sets have some elements I really need.

I also went to 2 of my local TRUs and didn't find a Wind Turbine.

Not really a deal, but just a head's up that the 'Buy $75 and get a free Golden Lego Minifig Keychain' is running in all LEGO stores, as well as S@H. I was pleasantly surprised, as I was considering placing an online order just to get one of these ... but buying in store eliminates shipping costs.

Thanks for posting the FM deals....I'll have to phone home.

When did the IJ Peril in Peru plane go on clearance??? Went to lego.com today and saw it was sold out at 30 some dollars....why is it that I'm always online, and yet, never can get on a lego clearance deal????

[quote name='cutiepatootie']Thanks for posting the FM deals....I'll have to phone home.[/QUOTE]
Might not be much left, I know the store nearest me is down to just the Power Miners set. One other set I am pretty sure is part of the deal is the Dozer 7685, I haven't seen one, but it was one of the sets previously at 30% off and once this sale started it disappeared.

Not a deal, but if any of you are looking for the TRU exclusive LEGO SW set #7754 Home One, it is available online for $99. I checked my local TRUs today after work and none of them have them yet. For ground shipping to me in CA, it was only $5.68 shipping. Beats constantly driving to TRUs to see if they've received them.

[quote name='JAYMATIK']Not a deal, but if any of you are looking for the TRU exclusive LEGO SW set #7754 Home One, it is available online for $99. I checked my local TRUs today after work and none of them have them yet. For ground shipping to me in CA, it was only $5.68 shipping. Beats constantly driving to TRUs to see if they've received them.[/QUOTE]

Is that a set you think is going to sell out quickly, or are you just getting it and paying full price, bc you can't wait?? Just curious, and wondering if I need to buy it now, before it sells out, or if I can wait for some kind of promo or sale....sometimes I can never tell. I still can't believe I told my husband I would wait for a sale on the Lego Batman sets, and then they just disappeared one day......@#$@@#$!!!

[quote name='cutiepatootie']I still can't believe I told my husband I would wait for a sale on the Lego Batman sets, and then they just disappeared one day......@#$@@#$!!![/QUOTE]

That reminds me of how I was holding the Batman Tumbler and Joker Truck set at Walmart. It was on clearance for $40 or something and I told my wife I would wait till it dropped further. I went back a week later and it was gone, of course... Now you can't get one for less than $150!!!

Not really a deal, but my state is actually getting a Lego store! I don't think it will do well, but at least they are going to try.

If anyone is looking for the Home One TRU exclusive in the San Jose area, I finally found one at the Monterey Road TRU. It was the last one I could see on the floor, but when I called earlier the girl I spoke with said they had a few more in the back. This is the only TRU in the area that has these in stock at the moment, as far as I can tell.

[quote name='encendido5']That reminds me of how I was holding the Batman Tumbler and Joker Truck set at Walmart. It was on clearance for $40 or something and I told my wife I would wait till it dropped further. I went back a week later and it was gone, of course... Now you can't get one for less than $150!!![/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAH, and AAACK!!! omg, i would be even more angry with myself...lol. :)

Tomorrow, TRU is having 25% off City Lego with this coupon...and I'm pretty sure this one isn't an Australian coupon. :) Man, I've been 0-2 on posting these TRU coupons.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/corp/072309-dotd-eml.pdf?EDID=1TPNZ2-XBG3Y-CS18NI-ZGW235-UOX04-v1

But sheesh, I wish it were off of IJ, SW, or the other sets my son wants.

[quote name='cutiepatootie']Is that a set you think is going to sell out quickly, or are you just getting it and paying full price, bc you can't wait?? Just curious, and wondering if I need to buy it now, before it sells out, or if I can wait for some kind of promo or sale....sometimes I can never tell. I still can't believe I told my husband I would wait for a sale on the Lego Batman sets, and then they just disappeared one day......@#$@@#$!!![/QUOTE]
IMO, I think this set will sell out considering it's a "fan's choice" set, has Admiral Ackbar Minifig (a first) and it looks like it has some cool play features. I highly doubt this set will stay around for a sale or clearance. If you or your child is a SW fan, then this set is a must.

[quote name='cutiepatootie']AHAHAHAHAH, and AAACK!!! omg, i would be even more angry with myself...lol. :)

Tomorrow, TRU is having 25% off City Lego with this coupon...and I'm pretty sure this one isn't an Australian coupon. :) Man, I've been 0-2 on posting these TRU coupons.

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/corp/072309-dotd-eml.pdf?EDID=1TPNZ2-XBG3Y-CS18NI-ZGW235-UOX04-v1

But sheesh, I wish it were off of IJ, SW, or the other sets my son wants.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the coupon cutiepatootie. I think I'll use it to buy the Wind Turbine again...$15 off of $60.

What do you guys think the odds are that I would be able to find the Temple of Doom set on sale for a much lower price over the course of the next year? I bought it two days ago but I'm thinking I might return it and wait it out for a sale. Part of my reasoning is that I picked up the Home One TRU exclusive today and as I've learned in the past, TRU exclusives rarely if ever go on sale.

So what do you guys think?

[quote name='etcrane']What do you guys think the odds are that I would be able to find the Temple of Doom set on sale for a much lower price over the course of the next year? I bought it two days ago but I'm thinking I might return it and wait it out for a sale. Part of my reasoning is that I picked up the Home One TRU exclusive today and as I've learned in the past, TRU exclusives rarely if ever go on sale.

So what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]
I doubt you'll find it later on in the year at a lower price, but where did you buy it to begin with and how much did you pay?

I might hit up that TRU @ The Plant tomorrow to see if they have more Home Ones.

LEGO Store at Valley Fair, it was the standard $89.99 ... between The Plant and the LEGO store, I think I've seen almost all of the new sets. The TRU on Winchester had a ton of sets a week or two ago as well, stuff like the Space Police Pit Stop and other seemingly rare stuff like the new Clone Wars Star Destroyer (forgot the actual name)

Just a head's up, found out today that all LEGO stores should be selling the Home One set shortly ... a good deal if you want stamps and a gold minifig keychain that you wouldn't get by buying at TRU

Oh ... and looks like the clearance LEGOs at Target have dropped again to 50% off ... wonder if they'll go lower?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='etcrane']Just a head's up, found out today that all LEGO stores should be selling the Home One set shortly ... a good deal if you want stamps and a gold minifig keychain that you wouldn't get by buying at TRU

Oh ... and looks like the clearance LEGOs at Target have dropped again to 50% off ... wonder if they'll go lower?[/QUOTE]

Are you sure the Lego's went 50% off? I went today, and my store had them at 15% still....hmnnn.

So, I guess I better bite on the Home One....my son breathes and lives for SW and Indy. Does no one think that these sets (Home One, Temple of Doom) will still be around during Xmas time when TRU does their bogo 50% off, or whatever sale? And thanks Jaymatnik, for the insight on Home One.

Can anyone tell me if Battle of Endor is also one of the sets that may likely sell out early? I guess the only good thing about spending all this money, is that the set will just appreciate in time...

And glad you were able to use the coupon 180husher....I wish TRU would put out some more. :)

[quote name='cutiepatootie']Are you sure the Lego's went 50% off? I went today, and my store had them at 15% still....hmnnn.

So, I guess I better bite on the Home One....my son breathes and lives for SW and Indy. Does no one think that these sets (Home One, Temple of Doom) will still be around during Xmas time when TRU does their bogo 50% off, or whatever sale? And thanks Jaymatnik, for the insight on Home One.

Can anyone tell me if Battle of Endor is also one of the sets that may likely sell out early? I guess the only good thing about spending all this money, is that the set will just appreciate in time...

And glad you were able to use the coupon 180husher....I wish TRU would put out some more. :)[/QUOTE]

Hmm, well I'm pretty sure they went 50% off by me, since I paid $19.98 for a Jungle Cutter and there were like 10 more left ;-). Troll Warship was $39.99 or so ... a few of the agents sets were $19.99 too.
With that said, we all know how Targets are ... I know there are a couple around me as well that haven't even dropped some of the sets to clearance ... best to just keep checking on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Now that the LEGO store is also selling Home One, I feel like it's not going to be an impossible to find set ... it is still very cool though.

I'm personally really hoping that Temple of Doom sticks around for a while, simply because the price isn't going to make it an impulse buy for most average LEGO consumers (especially at $100 at TRU).

I think Battle of Endor is going to be a HOT set as it gets closer to Christmas ... it probably has the most playability and a ton of minifigs. I'd buy one to put away if I had more cash atm. But I guess we'll all just have to watch closely and if we all report back here fairly regularly, we should be able to all snag any rare sets before they completely disappear (cough*batman*cough).

As it stands right now, since these all JUST came out, I don't think any will be incredibly rare for the next month or two. What do you guys think?

[quote name='etcrane']Hmm, well I'm pretty sure they went 50% off by me, since I paid $19.98 for a Jungle Cutter and there were like 10 more left ;-). Troll Warship was $39.99 or so ... a few of the agents sets were $19.99 too.
With that said, we all know how Targets are ... I know there are a couple around me as well that haven't even dropped some of the sets to clearance ... best to just keep checking on Tuesdays and Thursdays
[/QUOTE]

Son of a mother.....your store did go 50% off today!! Man, now why can't I have that luck??!! :p

I'll just have to stalk Target now. I feel better, rest assured, that I have some more time to buy these dang expensive sets. I'm already wondering what Target's Black Friday set will be (usually it's some big set).....and praying it's one of the ones we mentioned above.

My son saw another set today on the Lego website....Tantum IV.....150.00...sigh. Need a friend or family that works at the lego store...they get 50% off 4 times a year.....

Toy Story....sheesh, and yet another "line" that son is going to want to collect....I'm starting to wish Lego would produce these sets a littler more slowly. :)

Just remember that Home One is less likely to be on sale, if only because it's only at TRU & LEGO stores (both of which rarely have sales, especially on exclusives) so it's still not a bad idea to pick up that set if you do see it ... if only because it's probably not going to go on sale and if it does and you already bought one, keep the second and sell it in a year when it's tripled in value ;-)

Sooo i'm moving and thought this would be the proper thread to mention this. So I don't have to move my newer lego collection to the new house. I can post pics within a day or so. I have several star wars sets. The classic star wars, episode 1 and 2 items. ranging from the little speeders up to imperial shuttles and the walkers. If anyone is interested let me know here or send me a pm. Hopefully this will help off set the cost of the new dsi I would like to get.

Edit: All that I have seen so far comes with everything that came from the store which includes the box, instructions and bags. If anyone is wondering, these have been opened and built and then put back in the box because I ran out of room.
the receipt is not included lol

[quote name='cutiepatootie']Son of a mother.....your store did go 50% off today!! Man, now why can't I have that luck??!! :p

I'll just have to stalk Target now. I feel better, rest assured, that I have some more time to buy these dang expensive sets. I'm already wondering what Target's Black Friday set will be (usually it's some big set).....and praying it's one of the ones we mentioned above.

My son saw another set today on the Lego website....Tantum IV.....150.00...sigh. Need a friend or family that works at the lego store...they get 50% off 4 times a year.....

Toy Story....sheesh, and yet another "line" that son is going to want to collect....I'm starting to wish Lego would produce these sets a littler more slowly. :)[/QUOTE]

This Target Lego clearance cycle is reallyfucked up this time around. Actually it was screwed up at xmas too as Legos went from 30% off straight 75% off in two weeks. Toy mark downs happen Thurs. and/or Fri. so check in the afternoon on these days for clearance markdowns. My store just added two sets to the system that it hasn't had in stock for months...the Dozer and Magnaguard fighter for 30% off. 50% off maybe the max discount you'll see ectrane if they are using the 15% -30% - 50% off schedule...let us know if you see anything past 50%.

And thanks again cutiepatootie for the coupon...I picked up the Wind Turbine Transport for $45 and the Sports Car for $8.

[quote name='etcrane']Just remember that Home One is less likely to be on sale, if only because it's only at TRU & LEGO stores (both of which rarely have sales, especially on exclusives) so it's still not a bad idea to pick up that set if you do see it ... if only because it's probably not going to go on sale and if it does and you already bought one, keep the second and sell it in a year when it's tripled in value ;-)[/QUOTE]

Ok....you reigned me in...I guess I'll just pick up 2 of these, and fleabay 1 the next year. Question: If they don't have it in store, and you order it in the store (online), do they still give you stamps for it??

Glad you were able to use the coupon husher...I wanted to go to TRU today, but was too tired from Target. :)

Heh ... damn ... it got a tad bit more complicated because Home One at the LEGO store is $109.99 .... and this is after I returned my TRU bought one and visited the LEGO store to pick one up this evening.

Freaking A ... needless to say I'm gonna wait until Home One shows up on the LEGO website, as it currently doesn't and the manager I spoke with said $109 was the correct price. So ... yeah ... pay less (shocking) at TRU or uh get stamps and a gold keychain?

Yeah, thanks for that coupon... I got the new garage for $80 after tax and my girlfriend got me the city corner for like $48. Surprising to see many of the new city sets haven't been marked up yet.

Since I live in the same area as etcrane, I can confirm that one of the lcoal Target stores has droppped their clearanced sets to 50%! I picked up 7626 - Jungle Cutter for about $20, 7674 - V19 Torrent for about $27 and a few 7040 - Dwarve's Mine Defender for $4.68.

I think it's weird that some Targets around me have different things clearanced at different price levels. I should try price mathing next time and see if that works.

Why is LEGO pricing Home One @ $109? Even with the free gold keychain and 4 stamps, it kind of balances it out with TRU's $100 price.

Walmart has some items on clearance and rollback:

8961 - Power Minder Crystal Sweeper: $54.83
8183 - Racer Track Turbo RC: $29.86
3834 - SpongeBob Bikini Bottom: $34.83
7738 - Coast Guard Helipcopter and Life Raft: $34.86
7630 - City Front-End Loader: $9.86
7632 - City Crawler Crane: $49.83
8167 - Creator Propeller Power: $14.83
7038 - Troll Assault Wagon: $14.83

[quote name='JAYMATIK']
Walmart has some items on clearance and rollback:

8961 - Power Minder Crystal Sweeper: $54.83
8183 - Racer Track Turbo RC: $29.86
3834 - SpongeBob Bikini Bottom: $34.83
7738 - Coast Guard Helipcopter and Life Raft: $34.86
7630 - City Front-End Loader: $9.86
7632 - City Crawler Crane: $49.83
8167 - Creator Propeller Power: $14.83
7038 - Troll Assault Wagon: $14.83[/QUOTE]

Sadly none around here.

[quote name='etcrane']Heh ... damn ... it got a tad bit more complicated because Home One at the LEGO store is $109.99 ....

Freaking A ... needless to say I'm gonna wait until Home One shows up on the LEGO website, as it currently doesn't and the manager I spoke with said $109 was the correct price. So ... yeah ... pay less (shocking) at TRU or uh get stamps and a gold keychain?[/QUOTE]

I think I'm going to buy this at TRU, if I can find one tomorrow. Was browsing online and found another TRU coupon, 10 off 100, 20 off 150.00, and 30.00 off 200.00.

Link to SD thread where I found it:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=36144&t=1467627

Son was soooo excited about this set, and forced me to watch the TRU Fan's vote video twice. 1st time was ok, but 2nd time was painful. I started to multi task, but he stopped me, and started to watch me, making sure I was watching the video....lol.

I'm jealous of everyone who's Target is already at 50%...I went to so many Target's today, and all were at only 15%.

Someone also posted 15.00 off 100.00 off TRU purchase online. Code is "TRUJULYAS
valid now through July 31, 2009." But I don't think there are any Legos with free shipping?? to make it worthwhile. Edit: They have some City Lego with free shipping.

Good find! I may have to track down another Home One and use this ... almost tempted to spend the $200 to get $30 back ... I suppose the best sets to spend it on would be Home One and Endor, since they're 2 of the few that don't have a mark up. Others off the top of my head include the Castle Drawbridge set.

As previously posted, Target has several sets on clearance. I picked up the troll warship and several AT-TE (gonna trade them back in at TRU since they are $100 there :cool:), the warship was actually priced different at two different targets.

AT-TE - $63
Warship - $55 or $67 depending on the Target I went to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back