Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
If you trust eBay this seller has some really cheap items. Fun packs for $1.79 with free shipping, Portal level pack for $4.32 with free shipping and more.

https://www.ebay.com/sme/gamercandy/SAVE-UP-TO-span-style-COLOR-DD1E31-50-span/so.html?_seedid=262922385643&_soffType=SaleEvent&_soffid=5061270808&_trksid=p2047675.m3796&_sop=PRICE_PLUS_SHIPPING_LOWEST

They have good feedback but the prices seem too low, postage alone is going to cost more than what the $1.79 fun packs are being sold for.

If you trust eBay this seller has some really cheap items. Fun packs for $1.79 with free shipping, Portal level pack for $4.32 with free shipping and more.

https://www.ebay.com/sme/gamercandy/SAVE-UP-TO-span-style-COLOR-DD1E31-50-span/so.html?_seedid=262922385643&_soffType=SaleEvent&_soffid=5061270808&_trksid=p2047675.m3796&_sop=PRICE_PLUS_SHIPPING_LOWEST

They have good feedback but the prices seem too low, postage alone is going to cost more than what the $1.79 fun packs are being sold for.
Thanks got 4 Fun Packs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great find, thanks! Sale is only for a short time, U.S seller has 19k feedback at 99.8%. I'd say they're simply trying to clear out waaaay too much stock for the new year.

Picked up the Mission: Impossible level for $7.41. Brand new world and level is always a treat.

Thanks for the heads up, picked up some older sets.

I snagged the very last Supergirl starter kit at a local Toys R Us today, and also got them to PM Gamestop's $24.99 price. The box was a little beat up, but everything was still in it. Now my collection is 100% complete.

Anyone with a Toys R Us in their area might want to have a look if they still need Supergirl. They seem to be one of the last places that still has stock, and you might get lucky and get them to do a PM too. Technically they could have told me no since the one listed at Gamestop is not the Supergirl version.

I snagged the very last Supergirl starter kit at a local Toys R Us today, and also got them to PM Gamestop's $24.99 price. The box was a little beat up, but everything was still in it. Now my collection is 100% complete.

Anyone with a Toys R Us in their area might want to have a look if they still need Supergirl. They seem to be one of the last places that still has stock, and you might get lucky and get them to do a PM too. Technically they could have told me no since the one listed at Gamestop is not the Supergirl version.
I need SuperGirl, but I have everything else, literally, and my TRU is adamant that they do NOT price match Gamestop.
It's happened at least twice this year where I show them a Gamestop price (Gamestop is LITERALLY NEXT DOOR) and they claim they do not price match Gamestop, they will even call a manager or have a manager come back who will reiterate the point.

Though they have in the past, so I am tired of this BS.

What's the other figure that comes with a certain starter? Not Supergirl.

Thank you! Ordered a couple packs I don't have and a few packs that I didn't have a box.

What's the other figure that comes with a certain starter? Not Supergirl.
The Aquaman fun pack was also packed in at one point. But that can be purchased separately, unlike Supergirl.

Unrelated, does anyone know which character/vehicle is the tallest? Widest? Trying to build a simple display, but I haven't opened and built everything yet to make sure everything will fit.

Unrelated, does anyone know which character/vehicle is the tallest? Widest? Trying to build a simple display, but I haven't opened and built everything yet to make sure everything will fit.
The widest vehicle looks like it would be Sensei Wu's Flying White Dragon. I haven't measured them all, but it looks bigger than the rest at a glance.

The tallest is Nya's Samurai Mech. There's only two pieces that I have to lay on their side in my box, that one, and Excalibur Batman's Bionic Steed.

The Aquaman fun pack was also packed in at one point. But that can be purchased separately, unlike Supergirl.
Only Supergirl and Aquaman have come in starters. Didn't know about Aquaman. Wasn't there someone else in a starter? I may be thinking of something else.

The widest vehicle looks like it would be Sensei Wu's Flying White Dragon. I haven't measured them all, but it looks bigger than the rest at a glance.
I would have guessed Jay's plane, but I don't have them in front of me.

Edit: It's smaller than I remembered. Sonic's plane is also wide-ish.

The tallest is Nya's Samurai Mech. There's only two pieces that I have to lay on their side in my box, that one, and Excalibur Batman's Bionic Steed.
This sounds right, unless there's an alternate build that's taller.

Speaking of Aquaman, looks like he just arrived from the Target sale.

Target had starter sets that came with Lloyd.
That might be the one I'm thinking of. I don't think I have Lloyd.

I think I'll order another Mr T. The Mr T from Target, is on back order. Be nice if the Midway Level wasn't so expensive.

This sounds right, unless there's an alternate build that's taller.
Yeah, I didn't factor that into which was tallest. I only ever build the initial vehicle build, and never rebuild them into the later constructs. I also just realized I haven't yet built the very last Lego Dimensions wave that came out late this year, but in looking at the boxes, none of the builds look like they would be wider or taller than the vehicles I already mentioned.

Edit: Tina Goldstein's Swooping Evil is also pretty wide. It might be wider than Wu's Flying White Dragon if I folded the wings in on that one a bit more.

How's the Teen Titans Titan Robot?

Just a guess. Everything I have is in box or in bag for now.

Yeah, I didn't factor that into which was tallest. I only ever build the initial vehicle build, and never rebuild them into the later constructs. I also just realized I haven't yet built the very last Lego Dimensions wave that came out late this year, but in looking at the boxes, none of the builds look like they would be wider or taller than the vehicles I already mentioned.

Edit: Tina Goldstein's Swooping Evil is also pretty wide. It might be wider than Wu's Flying White Dragon if I folded the wings in on that one a bit more.
The only set I haven't built is Goonies. I don't recall the recent waves being massive.

Edit: If no one checks by the time I get home (much later from now), I'll check.

Bought all the $1.79 ones I didn't already own.

thanks I picked up Chima Eris Fun Pack and Chima Laval Fun Pack for $5.12 shipped now I have all 3 Lego Dimensions chima packs now all I need is few of the Ninjago packs and I will every thing from Lego Dimensions

I need SuperGirl, but I have everything else, literally, and my TRU is adamant that they do NOT price match Gamestop.
It's happened at least twice this year where I show them a Gamestop price (Gamestop is LITERALLY NEXT DOOR) and they claim they do not price match Gamestop, they will even call a manager or have a manager come back who will reiterate the point.

Though they have in the past, so I am tired of this BS.
It's listed in our website's price match policy that we match them, so pull that up on your phone. It was also listed on the new printouts we got in this season.

Hey thanks for posting this, I was able to get most of the ones I hadn't gotten from the nearby GameStop and for the lowest prices I can find. Also if you guys need some of the older ones GameStop has a bunch under $5. Even the new Tina one I got for only $0.97 today. Still need a few more besides arrow and super girl.

Dr Who Cyberman and Ninjago Nya good deal at $6.81 each?
A few months ago, I'd have said "no", as the BB sale with GCU would make these cheaper than this. However, BB no longer has these listed on its page, and though Target still carries Cyberman, it is unknown if or when they will have their next 50% off or more sale, and if they do, it will likely not be for much less. It all depends on how essential they are to your collection - if they'll really improve the experience, go for it. If you're just getting them because they're cheap, I'd wait, but with the understanding you might not be able to find them again for less.

Dang. It always baffles me how some sellers ship stuff for less than the cost of postage. I already have all those or else I'd take a chance at those prices.

I'm only missing 5 sets and Green Arrow, and most of them aren't carried by Target or Best Buy, and the selection at Toys R Us is diminishing. Still need Ghostbusters Level, Scooby-Doo, Dr. Who Level, Kai & Cole Team, and Jay. I find myself playing a balancing act between buying half off if I can find them, or waiting for those mysterious restocks at absurd prices ala $0.50 - $0.32 Skylanders and Infinity. Toys R Us restocked tons of seemingly rare SL and DI figures when they first started the fire sale Black Friday weekend.

Dang. It always baffles me how some sellers ship stuff for less than the cost of postage. I already have all those or else I'd take a chance at those prices.

I'm only missing 5 sets and Green Arrow, and most of them aren't carried by Target or Best Buy, and the selection at Toys R Us is diminishing. Still need Ghostbusters Level, Scooby-Doo, Dr. Who Level, Kai & Cole Team, and Jay. I find myself playing a balancing act between buying half off if I can find them, or waiting for those mysterious restocks at absurd prices ala $0.50 - $0.32 Skylanders and Infinity. Toys R Us restocked tons of seemingly rare SL and DI figures when they first started the fire sale Black Friday weekend.
Well, they tend to use USPS Media Mail which only costs a couple bucks (you don't get any insurance though, but who cares if the product is that cheap). But yeah, they are mainly looking to clear out stock as they take up a bit of room and a lot of these guys are operating out of their living spaces.

And that kind of abuse is why it makes it harder for me to legitimately use media mail.

And actually, First Class is cheaper at low weights. And that still starts at like $2.60.

Gamestop is having a sale. In addition to the low chance but awesome deal $0.97 figures, they have team packs for $9.99 and level/story packs for $14.99, many of which are available online, and presumably in stores.

After that sweet Target sale I have a complete collection sans Green Arrow. Hopefully his price will drop to something a bit more palatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably got them for less than a $1 a pack when they were in southwest dollar stores last summer. Plus they weigh nothing and you can ship them for really cheap if you use a machine.

And for some of the older Chima / NinjaGo ones Five Below might have them on sale again 2 for $5.

And that kind of abuse is why it makes it harder for me to legitimately use media mail.

And actually, First Class is cheaper at low weights. And that still starts at like $2.60.
Yep. I was shipping something a while back using it and dropping it off at the Post Office. The clerk asked me what was in it, and pointed out that they do check those things often and open/reseal them to validate things are actually media. I was sending a game, so it was cool. But, she told me she had people like a guy trying to send a bicycle seat using media mail one time.

Weird. I was specifically told once that video games don’t qualify as media mail. I lied and shipped it anyway because the lady was extremely bitter and always had a bad attitude so I don’t know how true that was but I dont use that shipping center anymore lol

Weird. I was specifically told once that video games don’t qualify as media mail. I lied and shipped it anyway because the lady was extremely bitter and always had a bad attitude so I don’t know how true that was but I dont use that shipping center anymore lol
Well technically, if it is on a disc I think it does qualify, but cartridges do not. An old grumpy lady probably thinks all "games" are Atari 2600 cartridges, therefore do not qualify.

lol Atari,

Anyway after all these sales and cheap finds im still left with about 10 or so I need, here's what I still need:

Wave 1
Cyborg
Ninjago Jay
Njag Nya
China Laval

Wave 2
UniKitty
Team Ninjago (which i keep forgetting even exists)

Wave 4
Superman (was supposed to be at a GameStop near me but didn't find him and this store was in the ghetto and everything was all over the place, I even had to look at Lego dimensions sitting on the floor that's how bad this place was)

Wave 5
Ninjago Lloyd

Wave 7
Marceline

Wave 8
Hermione Granger (which I swear I never see anywhere)

The of course Green Arrow and Supergirl

*I also ordered another bad cop to make one good and one bad plus for a 2nd build. Then also another Emmet to have the dozer as well since my son likes the construction vehicles thanks to blippy lol. That ebay link prices were cheap enough to make me want to get those 2 extra.

P.S. Has anyone tried having 2 of the same character on at the same time/that is possible right?

P.S. Has anyone tried having 2 of the same character on at the same time/that is possible right?
Haven't tried it myself, but yes, you can have duplicate characters on the toy pad, and also the characters have little reaction lines at seeing a carbon copy of themselves in the game.

So remember, a true Lego Dimensions fan's collection isn't really 100% complete until they have TWO of every character!

Haven't tried it myself, but yes, you can have duplicate characters on the toy pad, and also the characters also have little reaction lines at seeing a carbon copy of themselves in the game.

So remember, a true Lego Dimensions fan's collection isn't really 100% complete until they have TWO of every character!
Great, now I need to make sure I have a second Doctor so I can run around with Tennant and Smith.

My Target shipments came in; Aquaman and Adventure level in separate boxes. Both are bent where the package contents start. Slightly bigger box would have been better. This is the first/second time Target's packaging is pisspoor.

A few months ago, I'd have said "no", as the BB sale with GCU would make these cheaper than this. However, BB no longer has these listed on its page, and though Target still carries Cyberman, it is unknown if or when they will have their next 50% off or more sale, and if they do, it will likely not be for much less. It all depends on how essential they are to your collection - if they'll really improve the experience, go for it. If you're just getting them because they're cheap, I'd wait, but with the understanding you might not be able to find them again for less.
Thank you.

I jumped on them considering that I may not be able to find them at all. If somewhere has them cheaper I'll likely get a spare or two.

My Target shipments came in; Aquaman and Adventure level in separate boxes. Both are bent where the package contents start. Slightly bigger box would have been better. This is the first/second time Target's packaging is pisspoor.
Target shipping for the last 2-3 months have been awful!

Interesting, then EBay should stop making it the suggested form of shipping when you sell a video game.
From my conveersations with postal workers, media rate was created to facilitate the sharing of educational materials, such as books. Video games are not part of it, and, according to some, DVDs are also excluded.

i got my ebay order from the seller that YoshiFan1 had post about a few days ago my order came in a over size box with some air cushions but the Lego Dimension boxes still came a bit beat up and ripped 

I'm looking at fivebelow.com Nya and Eris. Does anyone have an experience with fivebelow? NIB would be great! S&H($6) + tax(20%) really hurts my feelers.

I haven't had experience with fivebelow, but I know it's mentioned on this site quite a bit. It should be a regional Ross type store, so you should be fine getting it from them.

Shame that Ninjago movie came out. All those 99 cent Ninjago Team Packs that people were selling in the $7 range 0n Ebay are now double or triple that price. Just goes to show that sometimes waiting pays off (Story Packs) other times it bites you in the ass (Supergirl).

bread's done
Back