Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up about amazon. Just ordered all the ghosbusters stuff, midway arcade, superman & doc brown.

Anyone know if this deal works in store? I'd like to take advantage but I'd like to browse the selection at my local store first
I can confirm that it does work in store w/ GCU.

How did you get it to stack? If I call can they credit me?
If you're signed in at Best Buy's website you should automatically get an 20% additional off any new games or Toys2Life figures regardless of promotions already applied. Putting two of qualifying fun packs into your cart should drop them both to $8 each (presuming that your GCU and BBY rewards accounts are linked).

Between Amazon and Best Buy, I picked up Zane, Eris, Wu, and the Ghostbusters and Midway level packs for about $70, including tax.

Between Amazon and Best Buy, I picked up Zane, Eris, Wu, and the Ghostbusters and Midway level packs for about $70, including tax.
I know what you mean... I ended up with Wizard of Oz (x2), Zane, Stay Puft, Slimer, Ghostbusters level pack and Joker/Harley Quinn

I have gone a little far with this now. Picked up Gimli and Emmett at BB. Ordered Unikitty, Eris, Krusty and Joker/Harley from Amazon. Getting alarmingly close to having all of these figures, though even for $1 I'd probably still pass on Bad Cop. Don't think that one would ever be used.

Thanks for the heads up guys on the AMZ and the BB sale.

I hope the BB sale will last till I get paid on Friday.

As far as AMZ I went ahead and preordered the Ghostbuster Lv pack, Slimer, and Stay Puft sets.

Also locked in Cyberman, and Sensei Wu as well.

As far as AMZ I went ahead and preordered the Ghostbuster Lv pack, Slimer, and Stay Puft sets.
Are those preorders also on sale? Through Amazon or BB?

Best Buy's sale is in the ad so it should last until Saturday.

Best Buy's sale is in the ad so it should last until Saturday.
Thanks RvB. I'll have to check them out then. I like the game sure it could be better but I mean it is what it is. And yes the switching is pretty annoying. Overall I give it a B. I think they were trying to do to much at one time. The worlds are pretty small and hopefully they can expland on it in Dimensions 2.

Thanks RvB. I'll have to check them out then. I like the game sure it could be better but I mean it is what it is. And yes the switching is pretty annoying. Overall I give it a B. I think they were trying to do to much at one time. The worlds are pretty small and hopefully they can expland on it in Dimensions 2.
My understanding was that there would not be a Dimensions 2, that additional world's will just be added in over time. Though Disney Infinity was supposed to be forward compatible, and that died a quiet death, so we will see what happens with this game.

My understanding was that there would not be a Dimensions 2, that additional world's will just be added in over time. Though Disney Infinity was supposed to be forward compatible, and that died a quiet death, so we will see what happens with this game.
From what I've read they have a 3 year roll out plan for Lego Dimension add-ons without having to purchase another game / starter pack.

Nice deal. $2.49. Can't beat that. My kids needed these to those extra worlds. They didn't get any Chima or Wizard of Oz characters, so this is perfect. I just hope they actually ship.

Chima Eris Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions $2.49 after 7.49 - $5 promo

Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions $2.49 after 7.49 - $5 promo
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VMB641A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

OOS but amazon still taking back orders select more sellers
I think they sold out of the Chima one since I didn't see anything under $20 when I looked at more sellers.Nevermind. I clicked the wrong Chima character. Got it!

I did get the Wicked Witch one. Thanks!

What's the $5 promo for Amazon...I'm not seeing anything in my cart.

Edit:  Nevermind, I didn't read back far enough.  Sorry.

Chima Eris Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions $2.49 after 7.49 - $5 promo

Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions $2.49 after 7.49 - $5 promo

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VMB641A?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

OOS but amazon still taking back orders select more sellers
Thanks again Dreamer. This is great because the Wicked Witch fun pack is the fun pack that I wanted more than any other. Now it's only $2.49 and my first Lego Dimensions accessory purchase. I'm a big lifelong Wizard of Oz fan. I still remember she used to scare the living shit out of me though when I was a very very very young kid around 3 years old.

Of course I just got the Wicked Witch pack from Amazon today for $4 more. Got the Chima pack for the open world, thanks!
I just cancelled my previous order for Wicked Witch. I'm glad I used the no rush shipping option for that $1 to put towards a PSN card. I didnt want to waste an Amazon customer service phone call on a $4 price adjustment, so I'll just wait however long it takes for the new $2.49 order.

I'm not even seeing the ability to order either of the two fun packs. The "out of stock" Amazon version isn't showing up in the list of buying options.

Edit: Checked on Mobile and can see the $7.49 listed on the main page but then when you click on the buying options it's not listed.

I'm not even seeing the ability to order either of the two fun packs. The "out of stock" Amazon version isn't showing up in the list of buying options.

Edit: Checked on Mobile and can see the $7.49 listed on the main page but then when you click on the buying options it's not listed.
It went to the front page of SD and quickly disappeared from Amazon. Sorry this happened.

Thanks again Dreamer. This is great because the Wicked Witch fun pack is the fun pack that I wanted more than any other. Now it's only $2.49 and my first Lego Dimensions accessory purchase. I'm a big lifelong Wizard of Oz fan. I still remember she used to scare the living shit out of me though when I was a very very very young kid around 3 years old.

I just cancelled my previous order for Wicked Witch. I'm glad I used the no rush shipping option for that $1 to put towards a PSN card. I didnt want to waste an Amazon customer service phone call on a $4 price adjustment, so I'll just wait however long it takes for the new $2.49 order.
glad i could help and lol that funny and wizard of oz is how i used to joke with my dad alot when i was younger cause i learned while doing a family ancestry report in junior high that my dad cousin that died in the late 1950s was one of the original munchkins on the original wizard of oz movie lol

Dang, missed out. Don't know what or who Chima Eris is, but it unlocks an adventure world, so I would have jumped on it for under $3.

Glad some people got it though! Great price! :)

Heads up guys Lego Fun Packs are $7.49 at GS right now. Not sure how long they will stay at this price. Basically almost matching BB's GCU deal when you get 2.

But remember I think if you spend $40 you save $10 as well. I think that ends Jan. 1.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-lego+dimensions,28xp0
Thanks for the heads up. Trying to place an order now but it's been saying "Please Wait" for about two minutes while running my credit card. Don't want to hit refresh because it might screw it up. It didn't give me a discount for spending $40 but I was able to get Doc Brown and Cybermen for In Store Pickup at $7.49 each.

I really wish they had a digital version of LEGO Dimensions. They should just let people install it and then not ask for the disc. Not like you can play without the toy pad or toys anyway.

Thanks for the heads up. Trying to place an order now but it's been saying "Please Wait" for about two minutes while running my credit card. Don't want to hit refresh because it might screw it up. It didn't give me a discount for spending $40 but I was able to get Doc Brown and Cybermen for In Store Pickup at $7.49 each.
Having the same problem with payment for in-store pickup. Shipping order went through just fine, wonder if their credit card processing is hosed up. I'm sure when I come back tomorrow those two will be sold out.

Bought a "like new" Lego Dimensions starter kit for PS4 for $50 from a third party seller on Amazon. Came with the game and the base.

No legos or anything and then I had to pay $8 to ship it back.

Learned my lesson, lol. 

I hope these fun pack prices work in store. I can't get the check out to work on any browser or mobile.
I just ordered Doc Brown for instore pickup. I've put lots of stuff on hold but I've never put something in for pickup before. It took a minute to process the payment though. Maybe it's fixed. Or maybe they didn't give me any trouble because I used a GS credit card.

glad i could help and lol that funny and wizard of oz is how i used to joke with my dad alot when i was younger cause i learned while doing a family ancestry report in junior high that my dad cousin that died in the late 1950s was one of the original munchkins on the original wizard of oz movie lol
That's an interesting fact for a report. It's cool your family was part of movie history.

Heads up guys Lego Fun Packs are $7.49 at GS right now. Not sure how long they will stay at this price. Basically almost matching BB's GCU deal when you get 2.

But remember I think if you spend $40 you save $10 as well. I think that ends Jan. 1.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-lego+dimensions,28xp0
Is the $10 off $40 already over? I couldn't get it to work. Is there a coupon code? I was going to order a bunch of fun packs from GS if that promo was active.

Still not working for me at Gamestop. I tried removing the pre-ordered ones for in-store pick-up and just doing the shipping ones. Also tried just doing the in-store pickup ones as a separate transaction. Nothing is working. At least the prices are still active. Will the in-store match this when the stores open?

Still not working for me at Gamestop. I tried removing the pre-ordered ones for in-store pick-up and just doing the shipping ones. Also tried just doing the in-store pickup ones as a separate transaction. Nothing is working. At least the prices are still active. Will the in-store match this when the stores open?
target price matches gamestop. Might stop by target for a cragger pack

That's a good idea for the ones currently out but I'm trying to get Cyberman and Doc Brown too
I've been having the same issue. So I decided to call GS this morning and I was able to place an order for Cyberman w/ free shipping. I received my confirmation number a few minutes confirming the total price at $7.55

I just called and they said they can't do preorders lol
Sorry to hear that. I would try again and hope to get someone that will take the order or request to speak to a manager. If that doesn't work, you can take and see if you place the order in-store and hope that match the online price. Good luck

Sorry to hear that. I would try again and hope to get someone that will take the order or request to speak to a manager. If that doesn't work, you can take and see if you place the order in-store and hope that match the online price. Good luck
Yeah. they said to go to the store and have them preorder it online for me

bread's done
Back