Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to do the preorders on mobile using PayPal.
Thanks. I was able to do the ones that were already out via that option but you can't use Paypal for in store pickup. $3.99 shipping plus tax on each set kills any kind of savings since Amazon has them for $5 off and Best Buy has GCU.

Well I guess I'll have to go instore to pre-order the Cyberman and then price match a few at Target. Last time I successfully bought something on gamestop.com was the Majora's Mask 3DS back in I think February. Ever since then I get a myriad of errors.

Hmm I just called my local GS and they said there weren't ringing up at that online price.

Yep it appears these are online prices only guys. Sorry about that.

Try to post a deal to help and nope. :(

Thanks. I was able to do the ones that were already out via that option but you can't use Paypal for in store pickup. $3.99 shipping plus tax on each set kills any kind of savings since Amazon has them for $5 off and Best Buy has GCU.
Worked fine for in-store pickup. Just had to have a fresh session without in-store pickup selected to initiate the transaction via PayPal.

Worked fine for in-store pickup. Just had to have a fresh session without in-store pickup selected to initiate the transaction via PayPal.
I'm doing something wrong then because I've logged out removed everything from my cart and tried all sorts of combinations on a phone and iPad and it's not showing a PayPal option.

well amazon price matched gs so I guess we can ignore GS and their crappy website. Sadly they took off the $5 off promo a few minutes ago and I missed out on $2.50 packs.

Those pre-order packs are matched on Amazon now but the $5 promo seems to not be working on them now? I ordered all three earlier when it was applying still before they matched GS. So hopefully they'll do the auto adjustment on them and come out to $2.50 each.

Those pre-order packs are matched on Amazon now but the $5 promo seems to not be working on them now? I ordered all three earlier when it was applying still before they matched GS. So hopefully they'll do the auto adjustment on them and come out to $2.50 each.
Yeah, they matched the next wave.

I got in 9 orders for a total of $22.50. Amazing deal. Preordered Wu, 2 Cybermen and Doc Brown and now have most of the released figures. Hopefully these ship.

Dang... I didnt even think about that... I cancelled and reordered doc brown. Doh!!!

I had several browsers up at same time and still ordering when I posted last night switching back and forth between broswers lol since I knew the deal would die fast

I can't believe I missed it. I was waiting for that to happen. I still ordered krusty and bart for $7.50 each. I'm contemplating just ordering all of the $7.50 ones with my Amazon credit. I still haven't opened the game yet. I want to try to resist being an OCD batsh!t 100% completionist collector with this game like I am with Disney Infinity. But 50% off is already pretty good. My cheapassgamer brain is saying to wait a year or two and hunt them down on super duper clearance. I regret paying $7.99 each for a lot of the Disney Infinity figures when most have dropped much lower than that now. 

You know what. I was just about to cancel my old Doc Brown preorder, but let's wait and see what happens. They might price adjust down to $7.49 and still apply the $5 off promotion that's locked in. 

I lucked out and got in when the LD sets were $2.50 for the Fun packs. Pretty much got all of them except for LEGO Chima figures since my son said he didn't care for them. but in hindsight I should have gotten one just to unlock a level. Funny that now a $7.49 deal for a $14.99 MSRP figure is now "too expensive." I'm so spoiled by being a CAG. 

god dam it how many people got in on the $2.50 fun packs today? 

lol cause it seem like a couple now so far commented they have

next time give people a head up on here also lol js share

I lucked out and got in when the LD sets were $2.50 for the Fun packs. Pretty much got all of them except for LEGO Chima figures since my son said he didn't care for them. but in hindsight I should have gotten one just to unlock a level. Funny that now a $7.49 deal for a $14.99 MSRP figure is now "too expensive." I'm so spoiled by being a CAG.
Would have been nice to get Wonder Woman for $2.50 as well since that's about the last one of the small packs I would want I think. Oh well, if the ones I pre-ordered go through for $2.50 I'll be happy.

god dam it how many people got in on the $2.50 fun packs today?

lol cause it seem like a couple now so far commented they have

next time give people a head up on here also lol js share

I think it was a really small window. Like I pre-ordered them on Amazon in hopes of an auto adjustment if I wasn't around when they got matched. Checked about an hour later and they were down but the promo was dead.

My order got adjusted down to $7.50 for all three pre-order packs. Now I just need Wonder Woman for $2.50 and the Portal pack for $10 or less and I can be happy.

My order got adjusted down to $7.50 for all three pre-order packs. Now I just need Wonder Woman for $2.50 and the Portal pack for $10 or less and I can be happy.
Same here. $45 for Wave 3 is a pretty nice deal. $7.50 for three fun packs, $20 for Ghostbusters, and $14 for Joker/Harley Pack

Hopefully they take care of the adjustment on my backordered Krusty fun pack so I don't have to contact them about it.  Tough call for $4.

What was the third preorder fun pack for $7.50?  I thought I only saw Doc Brown and Cyberman.

Edit: Oh, Sensei Wu?  I'm just gonna let my kid get his Jay Team Pack for the Ninjago portion.

Quick q: where/how do you guys see the price adjustment for the preorders?  Mine still show the standard price and historically always did until it shipped then I'd magically get whatever lowest price was over the preorder period.

Quick q: where/how do you guys see the price adjustment for the preorders? Mine still show the standard price and historically always did until it shipped then I'd magically get whatever lowest price was over the preorder period.
I just had my order status open on my phone still and it refreshed and showed it had been updated.

Quick q: where/how do you guys see the price adjustment for the preorders? Mine still show the standard price and historically always did until it shipped then I'd magically get whatever lowest price was over the preorder period.
I just checked my order status and they changed the $14.99 price to $7.49

And you got the $5 off the adjusted 7.49 price also?
Yep because the $5 off applied like an Amazon credit and wasn't part of the actual price. So it went on after the price adjustment but before actual payment like an Amazon credit does.

Thanks guys just saw mine updated as well!  That's interesting it updates "live" now.  It never did in the past for me.

I checked mine and the three fun packs i pre-ordered are still showing as $7.50 each. Do i need to contact customer service to get the $5 promo discount?

I checked mine and the three fun packs i pre-ordered are still showing as $7.50 each. Do i need to contact customer service to get the $5 promo discount?
when did you pre order? If you pre ordered after probably 2pm eastern yesterday then $7.50 will be the cheapest since the $5 off price promo ended after that time

Bah - screw you guys and your early East Coast deals.  I just got on now and saw the Team packs being $14 on the front page of CAG and jumped all over that (well, just the Joker one).  I also ordered some of the $7.49 singles.  No extra $5 off for me.  That is insane.

Why can't Superman be cheap though!?

I just wanted to voice my opinion that the Chroma Key business is [Jean-Ralphio] Thaaaa Woooooorstttttt! [/Jean-Ralphio]

Thank you for your time.

Bah - screw you guys and your early East Coast deals. I just got on now and saw the Team packs being $14 on the front page of CAG and jumped all over that (well, just the Joker one). I also ordered some of the $7.49 singles. No extra $5 off for me. That is insane.

Why can't Superman be cheap though!?
I don't think it was an early deal. I live on the West Coast and am pretty sure I placed my orders between noon and 1 yesterday.

bread's done
Back