Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Who Level Pack is on sale for $22.50 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010R2RHME?ref_=pd_ys_iyr1
Looks like all of the level packs are on sale for $22.50, except for the Midway pack. The sale includes Simpsons, BTTF, Dr. Who, Ghostbusters, and Portal 2 (temporarily out of stock on Amazon).

I just went ahead and got them all. Sucks it's $2.50 more each than the last sale ($7.50 more for the 3 I got), but at least I can relax from looking for deals. I just need Cyberman and Slimer to go on sale now. :)

I tried to skim through the last few pages of the thread to see if it was mentioned, but Amazon took off the Prime exclusive from their fun pack listings. Although, the strange thing is that they still aren't coming up as the default choice. But it's in the other sellers list.

So far Wave 3 comes out to $28.67 before tax if you preordered when Amazon was running their $5 and $10 promotions. $7.47 for three fun packs, $8.74 for a Team Pack, and $12.49 for a Level Pack.

Very happy with this.  :D/

I cannot imagine how much money I will have spent by the time Dimensions finishes its three-year plan.

In terms of other Lego IP, I sure hope they do Star Wars packs eventually. Or Marvel, but probably not because of DC. Right?

How does the preorder adjustment work? Just checked my Ghostbusters order and it hasn't changed. Does it go to the lower price when it charges/ships?

In terms of other Lego IP, I sure hope they do Star Wars packs eventually. Or Marvel, but probably not because of DC. Right?
Probably not, Disney is most likely going to keep both of those franchises for Disney Infinity. Apparently they were barely able to use Star Wars for The Lego Movie, but it was just before the Disney acquisition so it was grandfathered in.

So far Wave 3 comes out to $28.67 before tax if you preordered when Amazon was running their $5 and $10 promotions. $7.47 for three fun packs, $8.74 for a Team Pack, and $12.49 for a Level Pack.

Very happy with this. :D/
Same here! This is absolutely nuts to think that I'm getting $100 worth of Lego Dimensions stuff for under $30!!

Probably not, Disney is most likely going to keep both of those franchises for Disney Infinity. Apparently they were barely able to use Star Wars for The Lego Movie, but it was just before the Disney acquisition so it was grandfathered in.
Gotcha. Has there been any speculation of what the next three years will be, then? Lots of waves of DC packs, I presume...

I'd be all over it if they made a Green Lantern fun pack...

I'd be a little surprised if they don't add in Nexo Knights. Elves would be interesting to see, but I don't know how they'd handle mini-dolls versus minifigs.

But considering Midway Arcade came out of nowhere, it could be anything... it could even be a boat!

I'd love to see some more just LEGO stuff. City, Castle and Friends could all work for this style game, and the LEGO brand seems strong enough to carry a level pack without some other license attached.

I'd love to see some more just LEGO stuff. City, Castle and Friends could all work for this style game, and the LEGO brand seems strong enough to carry a level pack without some other license attached.
That would be kind of boring though, no? The whole hook of the game is that all of these well known IP/universes are coming together from other 'dimensions' and mixing together. I can't imagine those would sell as well as the licensed stuff. Just my opinion, of course.

Looks like all of the level packs are on sale for $22.50, except for the Midway pack. The sale includes Simpsons, BTTF, Dr. Who, Ghostbusters, and Portal 2 (temporarily out of stock on Amazon).

I just went ahead and got them all. Sucks it's $2.50 more each than the last sale ($7.50 more for the 3 I got), but at least I can relax from looking for deals. I just need Cyberman and Slimer to go on sale now. :)
You realize that Cyberman should be $7.50 with the current promotion at amazon? UNless you meant Aquaman...

Hrm. Such a quandry. Do I bite now, or do I wait for a $15/$20 sale (team/level), which is what I had set my price point at?

This will require some thinking. Especially since I don't have any of the level or team packs, so that extra ~$4/$2.50 would actually add up to quite a bit... (Let's see, $4x2 (Scooby/Jurassic Park) + $2.50x...5 = ~$20. So I'd basically get a team or level pack for free if I waited. And I haven't even finished the first level of the game...)

Ah, I see. I only tried with Fun Packs. It works for both Slimer and Aquaman.
Those are the full $14.99 price. Not so hot. I guess there is a chance the price will drop when it gets closer to the release date. Works for the Midway Level Pack. Of course that is regular price ($29.99) as well.

Good to lock in the savings. I guess you can cancel if the price stays the regular price.

That would be kind of boring though, no? The whole hook of the game is that all of these well known IP/universes are coming together from other 'dimensions' and mixing together. I can't imagine those would sell as well as the licensed stuff. Just my opinion, of course.
I guess I would argue that LEGO is its own IP. LEGO is the largest toy manufacturer in the world and the minifig is certainly iconic. Seems more popular than Portal 2 at least

Very happy with this. :D/
Same feeling here. Glad I didn't pass on that promo. Now I can just sit back and watch the price keep dropping :bouncy:

Wish I would have picked up the other Wave 3 packs at these prices. But still, 14.99 for Ghostbusters Level Pack and Doc Brown is great!

Fuuuuu, should have pre-ordered the Ghostbusters level pack.  Down to $22.49 and could have pre-ordered it with the $10 promo.  Wasn't thinking about it potentially dropping and pre-ordered the Midway pack as filler with the $2.50 Eris character intending to cancel it.  :wall:

Fuuuuu, should have pre-ordered the Ghostbusters level pack. Down to $22.49 and could have pre-ordered it with the $10 promo. Wasn't thinking about it potentially dropping and pre-ordered the Midway pack as filler with the $2.50 Eris character intending to cancel it. :wall:
In hindsight I wish I had done the same. Who knew they would drop the price and combine it with the coupon discounts.

I guess we can lock in the 20% off savings now and hope for another drop.

I wonder if bestbuy will drop the price on the funpacks that are releasing next week to 7.50...

The one time i wish amazon didnt offer release day shipping ahahah

All of Wave 3 got changed to release date shipping yesterday night for me. Was a nice surprise because my Prime membership ended the night Prime 20% savings were put up.

Has anyone gotten the Prime 20% off savings on the Fun Packs they pre-ordered? I got an email saying I should but the price on my invoice / Amazon credit card still reflects the original price I paid for it ($7.49)

Has anyone gotten the Prime 20% off savings on the Fun Packs they pre-ordered? I got an email saying I should but the price on my invoice / Amazon credit card still reflects the original price I paid for it ($7.49)
I think that's because if you already got a discount that is larger than the Prime pre-order discount (20%), then you won't get any more of a discount.

If you look at the terms and conditions, the 20% off is from list price and they will not do a further discount on an already discounted price.

waTemplate_10.jpg

Be nice if BB would match these prices as well so we can use our GCU.

The Joker/Harley Quinn team pack updated to about $9 on my Amazon preorder.

Wish I had made more preorders when they had the sale.

See message right above yours..
Talking about the Team and Lv packs.

The Fun packs are known to have been 50% for awhile now. And the fun packs prices are good till Jan. 31 which the poster above me failed to mention. ;)

My Slimer Fun pack dropped to $9.00 which isn't great. I think my GB Level pack is marked at $13 after taxes. I'd have to go back and look.

bread's done
Back