Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who ordered the Ghostbusters pack and/or Doc Brown from amazon during the $5 off fun pack / $10 off level pack promo have their order shipped? Mine did with both and I only got ~$12 off...

Anyone who ordered the Ghostbusters pack and/or Doc Brown from amazon during the $5 off fun pack / $10 off level pack promo have their order shipped? Mine did with both and I only got ~$12 off...
The total is right, but it charged me more than what's shipped.

I got the ghostbusters pack yesterday and it came out to $13.36

I had Doc, Ghostbuster, and Joker Team ship but the other half, Retro, Slimer, and Stay Puff release later. They applied a weird wrong discount to my order too. -$3 fun pack promo and -$17.38 $10 off promo. Yes, somehow a clean $20 in the $10 promo field changed to $17.38. Also, the invoice lists two $6 prime savings and neither of those applied to the partial shipment.

The three non shipped items all release on different dates so I'm not sure if I should contact support now or wait until Slimer, the final, ships in May.

Wish 1-click hadn't combined those all in the same order. I have Cyberman on a separate order and got the correct $2.49 price on that.

My Ghostbusters level pack order on Amazon was out of stock and delayed until the end of February... Cancelled it and ordered from Best Buy instead.

Also do you need a flyer from Best Buy / Gamestop or will loading up their website on a phone work?
The ads will work. Your phone won't work as they think everybody is trying to scam them so they look up website on their only tablet. You usually have to go up to Customer Service, but I've noticed some stores have tablets that they pass around among the registers.

The total is right, but it charged me more than what's shipped.
My GB LV Pack, Wu, Cyberman, and Doc all shipped. Because of the snow they are all delayed till Friday.

I got emails about them from AMZ saying I saved $7.xx because the prices dropped. It it all odd as we were supposed to get th 20% off preorder correct? Either way they math AMZ did seems correct but off at the same time.

My delayed Cyberman order from Amazon shipped today and is supposed to arrive tomorrow.
Same here. Yesterday, I got emails stating Ghostbusters will arrive Feb 1, and Cyberman will arrive Feb 17-29. Today, I got an email stating that both were shipped and would be arriving tomorrow!

Wu and doc shipped on time, dc pack shipped 1 day later. GB was shipped today after it said it was going to take till end of feb. my cyberman is still listed as late feb for shipping date. None of my orders had the 20% applied to them so far. Not sure if i should contact support or not.

Wu and doc shipped on time, dc pack shipped 1 day later. GB was shipped today after it said it was going to take till end of feb. my cyberman is still listed as late feb for shipping date. None of my orders had the 20% applied to them so far. Not sure if i should contact support or not.
The details on the Amazon 20% off say it's only on the regular price and not discounts.

wont work on the new fun packs that came out today, they are not part of the cartwheel deal for now, might work in a few days.
Ahh... I figured they'd made a blanket change to their math to eliminate the possibility, since my transaction last night SHOULD have worked, otherwise, but didn't. Good to know the opportunity still exists, but I'm not gonna bother with a second attempt. I put in an order for $6 packs at BB.

Price matched two fun packs at target and the lady let me use the cartwheel too. She was aware that their not technically supposed to do that but was nice enough to let me do it anyways. Totally regret not buying 4 of them (think that's the max on cartwheel), 3.75$ is way too sweet of a deal to pass up.

Yes. Success twice. Turned down once.
Not talking the price match and cartwheel combo. Just cartwheel. Not sure if that's what you did. I read that the newer stuff wasn't working with the cartwheel discount a few days ago when they came out.

But yeah, I'm totally attempting both later today.

Price matched two fun packs at target and the lady let me use the cartwheel too. She was aware that their not technically supposed to do that but was nice enough to let me do it anyways. Totally regret not buying 4 of them (think that's the max on cartwheel), 3.75$ is way too sweet of a deal to pass up.
I was unfortunate enough to get a manager last night, because the other fellow who was around didn't know how to do PMs. She told me they wouldn't stack cartwheel on top of the PM. :wall:

Oh well, time to wait for the next, less-shady deal, I guess. I'm mainly interested in picking up one level pack and two of the team packs at this point anyway.

Ghost Busters level was mostly filler. Two huge empty paths to traverse. Not as disappointing as Simpsons/BttF, but it's artificially padded with literally corridors.

Ghost Busters level was mostly filler. Two huge empty paths to traverse. Not as disappointing as Simpsons/BttF, but it's artificially padded with literally corridors.
Yeah it wasn't bad for 20 bucks or less but the level itself was mediocre. Thankfully the actual open world is a bit different and fits the template of the other open worlds with a bunch to do and more references. Ghostbusters also suffers from all the lifted soundclips that just sound poor. Not surprised they couldn't get any of the original cast so I guess it's better than nothing which made the simpsons level so poor.

I'd say the level packs in order of quality are:

1. Doctor Who (never even seen the show)

2. Portal 2

3. Ghostbusters

4. Simpsons

5. Back to the Future (haven't played but hear it's criminally short)

Having played all but Doctor Who (got stuck multiple times due to bugs), I'd put the levels in that order. I'd be surprised Doctor Who is above Portal 2 though. I'll try to finish it today.

Having played all but Doctor Who (got stuck multiple times due to bugs), I'd put the levels in that order. I'd be surprised Doctor Who is above Portal 2 though. I'll try to finish it today.
It just seems like there's more depth to explore in Doctor Who due to all the crazy time travel/world travel stuff and it does a cool job with all the call backs to different versions of the show (e.g. a black and white Tardis interior).

Portal 2 is absolutely great though since it has generally great writing, the actual portal mechanic, and the original voice cast.

Yeah, I felt the same way. I guess they're reacting to criticism of the BTTF level being so short... But this one felt like it just went on and on... Very padded.

Yeah it wasn't bad for 20 bucks or less but the level itself was mediocre. Thankfully the actual open world is a bit different and fits the template of the other open worlds with a bunch to do and more references. Ghostbusters also suffers from all the lifted soundclips that just sound poor. Not surprised they couldn't get any of the original cast so I guess it's better than nothing which made the simpsons level so poor.
You weren't kidding about the sound clips. I played the first part of the pack to check it out and a lot of them sound like they were recorded with a mic held up to speakers playing from a vhs copy of the movies.

That ship sailed... And who knows when we will see the next 50% off funpacks. $8.49 isnt a bad price to lock in.
I guess. Though I'm starting to feel that $7.50 should be the absolute max for any of them with how frequent the sales and promotions have been.

I guess. Though I'm starting to feel that $7.50 should be the absolute max for any of them with how frequent the sales and promotions have been.
Yea, that would be great but who knows. I think we got lucky and all the retailers had a pricematch fiasco in order to compete with each other. Kids received starter packs and x-mas money... Perfect time of year to have a sale like this.

I hope im wrong but i have my doubts on seeing simmilar sales for a while.

Found the answer to my old question. They adjusted it to the sale price of $8.49 and then took away the prime savings. So, it comes out to $8.49 or $3.49 if you preordered with the $5 off promo after Christmas.

No prime saving is applied to the order. 

Quick reminder to everyone, today is the last day to grab Fun Packs for $3.75 at Target with the price match / cartwheel deal. It is still super YMMV but I've been successful in building a Cyberman / Dalek army this way.[attachment=20040:image.jpeg]

Guess I'll check the spreadsheet. Hear Cyborg, Unikitty, and Craggar are practical so maybe I'll go with those of they have abilities we're lacking.

Cyborg isn't that great. He was top tier in Lego Batman 3, but I haven't really used him in Dimensions.
I'm not really into him, more that people and the spreadsheet say he has an ability combo that you need. Dive + Laser I think.

I'm not really into him, more that people and the spreadsheet say he has an ability combo that you need. Dive + Laser I think.
I think someone figured out that you could replace that with <Anyone with Dive> + Scooby Snack (rebuild 2). So he's not currently listed as required anymore. I don't have the Scooby Pack, so I can't verify, but no one has said it's wrong yet.

bread's done
Back