Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

That's because so many buy online. I'd rather pick my own stuff out then have someone ship it and damage it. Shame as I remember the days one could go in a B&M and spends hours looking and movies and games. :(

Picked up the last Jurassic World at my TRU as well. Went with Wonder Woman, Krusty, and the Gremlins Team back to even it all out.

Besides JW, Scooby, Wonder Woman and Krusty which were the others that are retiring? The on Lego doesn't pop up anymore so I was unsure which ones. Irrc Cyborg and Zane and a few others? I could have sworn someone said Benny and Bad Cop somewhere.

^^^

That's because so many buy online. I'd rather pick my own stuff out then have someone ship it and damage it. Shame as I remember the days one could go in a B&M and spends hours looking and movies and games. :(

Picked up the last Jurassic World at my TRU as well. Went with Wonder Woman, Krusty, and the Gremlins Team back to even it all out.

Besides JW, Scooby, Wonder Woman and Krusty which were the others that are retiring? The on Lego doesn't pop up anymore so I was unsure which ones. Irrc Cyborg and Zane and a few others? I could have sworn someone said Benny and Bad Cop somewhere.
Jurassic World, Scooby Doo, Zane, Krusty, Cyborg, and Wonder Woman

I'm probably late to the party on this, but I was just looking for info on what else was coming in February and found out the two fun packs coming out are retailer exclusives. I really hate this retailer exclusive thing that has been going on for years and years now.

Target gets Excalibur Batman and GameStop gets Knight Rider. Wish they were both at TRU to take advantage of the B1G1.
At least Marceline's TRU exclusivity is supposed to end on February 10th.

Found Lego Dimensions packs at Half Price Books yesterday.

They had Simpsons Level pack for $14.99 and some Fun packs for $5.99. I don't remember all the Fun packs, but they did have Krusty and Wonder Woman.

The licenses are not free. It doesn't matter what it costs Lego, anyway. What are you going to do, buy the Mega Blocks version of Dimensions?
Why do you think LEGO is making dead 80s themes sets? Cheep licensing, and because the exclusive mini figures are selling. There are barely if any of their own themes anymore. WB is making the game and owns the DC characters so that licensing was already in place. You think Grelims, MI and Mt. T are costing LEGO millions of dollars? Plus the pieces are probably made in China for next to nothing. LEGO's markup is through the roof and even at $6 I'd say they are making a pretty penny with just a little effect.

The theme is supposed to continue for three years, so that's through 2018. I doubt LEGO will pull a Disney and just pull out later the year. We shall see if we or Dimensions is alive in 2019.

Why do you think LEGO is making dead 80s themes sets? Cheep licensing, and because the exclusive mini figures are selling. There are barely if any of their own themes anymore. WB is making the game and owns the DC characters so that licensing was already in place. You think Grelims, MI and Mt. T are costing LEGO millions of dollars? Plus the pieces are probably made in China for next to nothing. LEGO's markup is through the roof and even at $6 I'd say they are making a pretty penny with just a little effect.

The theme is supposed to continue for three years, so that's through 2018. I doubt LEGO will pull a Disney and just pull out later the year. We shall see if we or Dimensions is alive in 2019
Another good reason they're probably doing 80s sets is because many of the parents of young kids today grew up in the 80s watching Gremlins, Ghostbusters, and The A*Team, and would have more enjoyment playing the game with their kids with properties familiar to them. Of course, there are parents of young children who grew up in the 90s, hence the upcoming Powerpuff Girls set.

The Mission: Impossible franchise is still very successful, especially since the two most recent ones are the best ones.

I found some fun packs on clearance for $5 at my Walmart today. I got Gollum, Gimli, Krusty, and Wicked Witch. They also had Cyborg, Bad Cop, and some Ninjago pack.

For those in CA, AZ, TX area, my local 99 cents only store had a pallet full of 71211 Bart/Gravity Spinner fun pack. I don't have the game myself but $1 is a steal. 

Knowing LootCrate it's probably a T-shirt with some sort of crossover image using LD characters
Or a shitty comic book. Or it's a keychain that says Dimensions and is made of rubber.... or something even worse. LootCrate - For every one good crate, expect 3 extremely shitty ones.

Or a shitty comic book. Or it's a keychain that says Dimensions and is made of rubber.... or something even worse. LootCrate - For every one good crate, expect 3 extremely shitty ones.
That's why i usually wait until they sell off excess old crates so i know what i'm getting lol

My local Half price books started getting some. Thanks for the tip. Wonder Woman and unikitty. $5.99.

They are weird about restocking. They get Skylanders and just put a few out in funny places. Randomly out a few more out. I wonder where they get their retail salvage stuff?

In for a loot crate for February. I agree it will probably be crummy but it's a pretty inexpensive gamble.
I read this as you were buying four loot crates. I need to put my glasses on. :lol: I'll just wait to see what it is. Is everything in the crate supposed to be 'exclusive'? It could simply be old Dimensions stock LEGO is getting rid of.

I read this as you were buying four loot crates. I need to put my glasses on. :lol: I'll just wait to see what it is. Is everything in the crate supposed to be 'exclusive'? It could simply be old Dimensions stock LEGO is getting rid of.
I agree. It could be anything and no guarantee it will be a playable figure. But I have found myself on eBay buying up individual items from past loot crates that I feel like I should take a chance this time.

If it's terrible, it'll be my fault.

I agree. It could be anything and no guarantee it will be a playable figure. But I have found myself on eBay buying up individual items from past loot crates that I feel like I should take a chance this time.

If it's terrible, it'll be my fault.
If you never did Lootcrate before there is a $5 coupon in the top right corner of the website for first time buyers. It will also have Batman, Power Rangers and Tetris. So either way Batman and Tetris are always good too.

Reporting Live, here from the new Tropics (formerly sunny Southern California). Our local 99 Cents Only Stores have received Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson Level Pack, Lego Chima Cragger (the croc), Bad Cop and Shaggy/Scooby Doo Team Pack.

Any other local CAGs out there, what have you found in the wild?

Reporting Live, here from the new Tropics (formerly sunny Southern California). Our local 99 Cents Only Stores have received Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson Level Pack, Lego Chima Cragger (the croc), Bad Cop and Shaggy/Scooby Doo Team Pack.
I've been searching SoCal 99¢ store for a week now and haven't seen any in the Long Beach/OC area. Where did you find the ones you spotted?

Reporting Live, here from the new Tropics (formerly sunny Southern California). Our local 99 Cents Only Stores have received Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson Level Pack, Lego Chima Cragger (the croc), Bad Cop and Shaggy/Scooby Doo Team Pack.

Interested in picking me up a couple sets? I'd pay for cost & shipping, plus a little extra for your trouble.

Some shitbird cleared out the Wilshire and Fairfax pair of 99 Cent Stores this morning before I got there, clerk told me he bought 47. Oh well ya snooze ya lose. They didn't get them all however as I found a couple of boxes of Bart Simpson and Bad Cop. Which store(s) did you hit?

I'd buy 100+ of these assorted packs right now just for the parts for moc stuff, not lookin to ebay, so no need for cardboard box or instructions, just the sealed baggies, easy fit into shipping container, I'd pay cost+shipping+fee, a few quick bucks for someone interested.  

So here is what I found at the 99¢ store in SoCal tonight.
Simpsons level pack
Unikitty fun pack
Bart fun pack
Bad Cop fun pack
Cragger fun pack
As you can see there are pleanty of them at some stores. Went to 4 locations and they were the only ones that I have seen. So good hunting. If anyone in Texas want to trade for the Portal level pack PM me and I can send you any of these ones.
[attachment=25243:IMG_3742.JPG]

I would love to work out something with someone for one of each set available if possible.

Been a long time since I've been here but THIS game has brought me back and looking for the collection. Would love to find deals like these but not up north as no Half Price Books or 99 Stores! If anyone would be willing, I would love to work a decent deal for some of your finds... Need Portal 2, Homer Simpson,  and  Scooby/Shaggy! Thanks!!

Ugh, stuck in purgatory, Ohio here. I wish I could get the Simpsons and Scooby Doo level packs, and Cragger.

People are undercutting each other on eBay for the packs and I'm going to watch to see how low they go. Someone has over 300 of the Simpsons Level Pack for $6.49 shipped

People are undercutting each other on eBay for the packs and I'm going to watch to see how low they go. Someone has over 300 of the Simpsons Level Pack for $6.49 shipped
Yeah, I noticed prices are low too. Sucks we don't have any 99 Cents stores in my area. Still don't know how they got these at the 99 Cents store of all places. Wish Dollar Tree had them. The Portal 2 level packs are $6.xx too. Free shipping too. I might have to get it. :)

Yeah, I noticed prices are low too. Sucks we don't have any 99 Cents stores in my area. Still don't know how they got these at the 99 Cents store of all places. Wish Dollar Tree had them. The Portal 2 level packs are $6.xx too. Free shipping too. I might have to get it. :)
Couldn't find that guy, but found a few selling them for $0.50 more. Still an excellent deal, so I bit.

The 99 Cent Only store in San Jose, Ca. on W. San Carlos St. had only had Cragger and Bad Cop, but they had a lot of them.

Each rang up for $1. :)

Found a ton of Portal levels packs and Krusty fun packs at my local 99 cent store.   If anyone is interested in trading, I pretty much need all fun packs and team packs.

So any CAG wanting the five that I have found PM me I have 5 extra sets of them.
attachicon.gif
IMG_3743.JPG
Sent you a PM. I only have Bart. Looking for all of these plus the Scooby set.

bread's done
Back