Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped at a 99 only in Plano, TX and all they had was Krusty. Clerk says they helped a guy load up 100 of them yesterday. Wasn't clear if it was 100 Krusty or that's where all the others went.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Visited a pair of stores that each had hundreds of Bad Cop, Bart, and Cragger fun packs.  OK, maybe not hundreds of each of those, but at least a hundred of each.  Full endcaps and even a giant display.  Still haven't seen any level or team packs though.  

The San Jose, Ca Store I went into this morning that had racks of Cragger and Bad Cop got cleared out by one person today. I'm glad I picked a few up when I did. Better move fast folks!

They were selling Bart Simpson, bad cop, uni kitty, cragger, and scooby doo team pack at one of my local 99 cent store still need 2 more stores to go. Hopfully they have a few different ones. Bakersfield, CA.

I'm looking for the Portal pack and Unikitty pack. 

I went to a 99¢ store today in SoCal and bought the Homer Level Pack, Scooby Level pack, Bad Cop, Cragger, and Bart. When I went to check out, the cashier told me some guy bought 800 packs earlier. There were still a bunch of Homer, Bart, Cragger, and Bad Cop packs left on the pegs. There were only about 3 Scooby packs left.

Stores I hit were Hacienda Heights (Colima and Nogales), West Covina (Azusa and Amar), Anaheim (State College and Lincoln), and Anaheim (Ball and Euclid, but no packs to be found).

Went to another 99 cent store in town and they had nothing.  I asked employees about them and one of them went looking for them in the back and pointed me where the featured stuff should be but found nothing.  Went back to the first store I had gone to to pick up some stuff for my nephew and possible trade and they restocked.  Found more Portal level packs, and Krusty fun packs.  This time they also had Nya (Ninjago) fun packs and Scooby team packs.  I had not seen anyone mention Nya showing up at these stores before, so there might be hope for more stuff end up here,

Picked up two of each to trade so PM me if interested.

Off topic from the $.99 discussion, but I noticed Gamestop currently has preorder sales running for Lego Batman ($29.99) and Knight Rider ($7.19). Not a bad deal for anyone sitting on some credit.

Off topic from the $.99 discussion, but I noticed Gamestop currently has preorder sales running for Lego Batman ($29.99) and Knight Rider ($7.19). Not a bad deal for anyone sitting on some credit.
Just called my local Gamestop about Knight Rider, seems these discounts might be online only.

My store restocked this morning with Scooby Doo Team packs so I picked up a half dozen.

PM me if you want to trade. I'm fairly new to the game so I need lots of different things. Simpsons and Unikitty for sure.

Never got a response from the guy yesterday, if anyone picks up extras to share the wealth let me know. I'm willing to pay cost + shipping + some extra before I resort to eBay. I don't even need the box or instructions and I'm fine with bubble mailers if it saves some shipping.

Main wants are:
Simpsons level pack
Scooby-Doo
Krusty
Unikitty

i just did an online order for in store pickup. Think I'm gonna hold off on the batman story pack until it hit $25 or less.
I'd actually cancel it if I were you and I apologize for posting. Sometimes I forget what a shithole Gamestop is. Apparently if you do an online order for in-store pick-up, the policy is to charge you the in-store price, which is full msrp for these two sets. On top of that, if you select in-store pick-up and don't pick it up within 48 hours, they charge you $5 per item for their 'trouble' of having shipped a copy to the store.

I tried to take advantage of the sale price on my lunch and found out the above. I also discovered that if I want to order the sets off their site and have them shipped, it's $5.99 per item. This is despite the fact that I'm currently a PRO member and the top of their damn website says 'PRO members get free shipping on all orders over $35' on every damn page I visit, including the checkout screen where the cheapest possible shipping option is $11.98. I always forget how much I hate Gamestop until they have some one-off trade-in deal that's good enough to rope me into getting some store credit, and then I spend a couple months periodically getting pissed off as I try to spend it. Maybe I'll call Best Buy and see if they'll match Gamestop's online price for the Lego Batman preorder at least.

My local shop got Bad Cop and the Homer pack with the two vehicles. It was almost cleared out this morning, I'm pretty sure the local asshole resellers grabbed 'em all.

I'd actually cancel it if I were you and I apologize for posting. Sometimes I forget what a shithole Gamestop is. Apparently if you do an online order for in-store pick-up, the policy is to charge you the in-store price, which is full msrp for these two sets. On top of that, if you select in-store pick-up and don't pick it up within 48 hours, they charge you $5 per item for their 'trouble' of having shipped a copy to the store.

I tried to take advantage of the sale price on my lunch and found out the above. I also discovered that if I want to order the sets off their site and have them shipped, it's $5.99 per item. This is despite the fact that I'm currently a PRO member and the top of their damn website says 'PRO members get free shipping on all orders over $35' on every damn page I visit, including the checkout screen where the cheapest possible shipping option is $11.98. I always forget how much I hate Gamestop until they have some one-off trade-in deal that's good enough to rope me into getting some store credit, and then I spend a couple months periodically getting pissed off as I try to spend it. Maybe I'll call Best Buy and see if they'll match Gamestop's online price for the Lego Batman preorder at least.
F-ing Gamestop. Trying to place an order and Gamestop site keeps giving me some "Oops! Undefined: OrderSubmissionError from online store." error. And on top of that, Paypal is charging me more than the order screen shows as the final price, plus, the order isnt even showing up in Gamestop's order history page.

On top of that, I still haven't received my promised Green Arrow figure from their Thanksgiving promotion, and that order still shows as "Open" on their site.

I just ordered the Knight Rider set. If they end up charging me full price Ill see if the manager will override since it clearly says on my receipt "Total Due at Store Pickup: $7.86". If they dont honor it, then ill just buy it and immediately return it. The store is right near my work so no harm in trying at this point.

Unfortunately Knight Rider is a timed GS exclusive. But yeah, otherwise I ignore GS like the plague.

There's no way to be making any kind of profit on that. $2.60 to ship even if materials are free. $.50 to ebay. Isnt paypal $.30 + a small percentage?
Why waste your time listing and shipping.

Checked all these within the last two hours.

Mesquite, TX (Galloway) had Nya and Scooby (50+ each)

Garland, TX (Centerville) had Nya and Krusty (100+ each)

Dallas, TX (Bruton) had Nya, Scooby, Krusty and Portal (varied amounts but probably 50-100 of each easy)

There's no way to be making any kind of profit on that. $2.60 to ship even if materials are free. $.50 to ebay. Isnt paypal $.30 + a small percentage?
who knows how people think, I mean I thought offering to buy 100 packs for cost +shipping + a buck a pack woulda been a great deal for someone coming across a pallet full of hundreds of these, it woulda been like instantly doubling your money, but nobody seems interested.

OT- for any other lego heads out there, just grabbed 4 of the First Order Snowspeeder 75100 sets for 12.50 each from shoprite food store of all places, tru sells these for 42 bucks, didnt see it advertised in the flyer, so ymmv, but the shelf tag clearly had the price listed.

http://www.toysrus.com/buy/new-star-wars-toys/lego-star-wars-first-order-snowspeeder-75100-6100567-54946996

I was thinking the same thing on these Fun Packs, especially since every Five Below has lots of Bad Cop and Cragger.

I got for $21 shipped from eBay thanks to you guys letting us know of the eBay prices.
Homer Simpson level pack
Scooby doo team pack
Portal 2 level pack
Krusty fun pack
Ninjago nya fun pack

Awesome haul for me since I can't get it for $1 due toregional limitations like water all around me. Lol

I live in Vegas,, went to three stores over the last couple days.. ended up with a Homer, Bart, Unikitty (after asking an employee to check the back), Zane (ninjago), Portal pack, Cragger, Scooby Doo pack, and Bad Cop.. the last store also had Gimli and Gollum, but I already had them.  I haven't been able to find Krusty at any store, and haven't seen Nya either.. Every store I have gone to, the employees have told me someone came in and bought like 20 boxes of these sets.  Bart is the most common here, I've seen literally endcaps full of just him at 2 of the 3 stores.  If anyone wants to pick up an extra Nya and Krusty I can pick up some more Barts or check for others I have mentioned.  Send a PM if you want

Amazon has the Batman Story Pack up for $29.99.  Unfortunately despite mentioning the Prime savings on the page the 20% pre-order discount is not applying to it.  Has it ever applied to Lego Dimensions items for them?

I still don't understand why they decided to unload these to the 99 Cents Only stores. Ok, so they we're not selling for $11.99 - $29.99, so were going to sell them for $1. They do know that they could have dropped them to $3 - $4 at regular stores and people would have bought them. Hell even $5 - $7. Just seems nutty.

99 Cents Only had to have paid less than that $1 for these. Also, why is 99 Cents Only selling them for only $1, when they sell stuff for higher than $1 in their stores already.

Sale prices at stores have never even gone that low. In fact, they still have these at Walmart, Target, GameStop for $11.99 - $29.99 a piece.

Why the same $1 price for fun packs and level packs?

So basically these are ending up on eBay. 

Ok, I'm mainly jealous that we don't have any 99 Cents Only stores in my area. Seriously though, why California, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada only?

Would have loved to see these at Dollar Tree or Five Below.

Ok, I'm mainly jealous that we don't have any 99 Cents Only stores in my area. Seriously though, why California, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada only?

Would have loved to see these at Dollar Tree or Five Below.
I'm lucky enough to have one 99 Cent Only store nearby. I've been in the same situation with most other deals from Five Below, Half Price books and Mejiers stores since we don't have those here. It's nice to finally get in on a deal.

I'm lucky enough to have one 99 Cent Only store nearby. I've been in the same situation with most other deals from Five Below, Half Price books and Mejiers stores since we don't have those here. It's nice to finally get in on a deal.
I guess so. I can't think of many deals at Dollar Tree that I've been blown away by. Just seeing the 99 Cents Only website and the deals that they have, it just seems insane. Five Below is ok. Nothing too exciting. Must stuff is $5 and it is stuff that usually ends up at the clearance isle of regular stores like Target or Walmart.

I think Dollar Tree had a pretty good deal on Jack Links Beef Jerky once, but it didn't last long.

I still don't understand why they decided to unload these to the 99 Cents Only stores. Ok, so they we're not selling for $11.99 - $29.99, so were going to sell them for $1. They do know that they could have dropped them to $3 - $4 at regular stores and people would have bought them. Hell even $5 - $7. Just seems nutty.
They've had them for cheaper, in the $5-6 range. They still have tons of stock, obviously, so it's not like lowering it just to $3-4 is going to make much more of a dent.

And look at Best Buy still trying to clear out Infinity figures for $0.49 because they didn't sell at $0.99.

He was only a timed exclusive. I think it just never sold well enough to move to other stores. LEGO Shop had him for $6.

Yeah I don't get why LEGO is doing this either. As far as I know there isn't a warehouse in the 99 Cent Store area. Maybe there were just too many in Mexica and LEGO ditched them? It's really very off, even Five Below would be a great price. I'd pay $5 for a couple Portal level packs, and $3-5 for other things. So if anyone here is helping LEGO fans here want to be nice, send me a message. :)

He was only a timed exclusive. I think it just never sold well enough to move to other stores. LEGO Shop had him for $6.

Yeah I don't get why LEGO is doing this either. As far as I know there isn't a warehouse in the 99 Cent Store area. Maybe there were just too many in Mexica and LEGO ditched them? It's really very off, even Five Below would be a great price. I'd pay $5 for a couple Portal level packs, and $3-5 for other things. So if anyone here is helping LEGO fans here want to be nice, send me a message. :)
I believe Jay was actually a TRU exclusive, period, not timed. I remember the TRU product page for it always said it was a TRU exclusive in the description. That being said, Lego themselves often sell sets that are store exclusives as long as they don't have store branding on the set/package.

I'm starting to regret buying The Jurassic World and Scooby packs from TRU last week for $25 total with the B1G1. I was actually worried the prices would rise, not that the Scooby pack would be so dirt cheap on ebay. 

I received my simpsons level pack today that I paid $6.99 for. It arrived in better shape in a bubble mailer than a lot of the smashed to hell Lego Dimensions stuff I've bought from Amazon.

I'm really tempted to buy Nya pack. I think that's the last one I'm missing from the .99 cent purge. 

The core Lootcrate next month has a Lego Dimension item in it. "One of five" which could be anything.

Best way to get it is to buy the Groupon.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/loot-crate-152-los-angeles

From there, it doesn't apply shipping costs, so that's already $6 saved, even more if you wait for a coupon on Groupon, which happens often.
There's a 20% off coupon today.

Coupon code - WINTER20

Makes it $11.16 for the Loot Crate.

I'm starting to regret buying The Jurassic World and Scooby packs from TRU last week for $25 total with the B1G1. I was actually worried the prices would rise, not that the Scooby pack would be so dirt cheap on ebay.

I received my simpsons level pack today that I paid $6.99 for. It arrived in better shape in a bubble mailer than a lot of the smashed to hell Lego Dimensions stuff I've bought from Amazon.
I'm the exact same on both points, except my ebay Simpsons pack arrived flat like a pancake and the box riped open from the extreme footstomping someone must have given. I was going to open it anyway, but thank god it was just legos.

bread's done
Back