Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Their expensive (usually $24.99 each) but Lego makes a beautiful set of storage containers that also double as a display solution.

05ba93d3-7e14-4076-887e-b4cd0b587462_1.84be79e51ef13f3b83050afea6c222ab.jpeg

If you don't mind blue, Walmart has them for 50% off right now or just $12.82 each. And best of all they have LED lighting already installed in them.

2c68762c-5552-441e-a080-74ff92e2b867_1.cf39b73b6366ee1440c4306d5938be98.jpeg

Here is the link to the Wal-Mart page if your interested:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Santoki-LEGO-Dimensions-Lighted-Display-Case-Blue/47461797

Lego also makes stoarge containers:

8f9f0e06-1e03-4993-9ffa-77791392dcf3_1.3065082108e9fa807cadfa77d162f9c5.jpeg

If your just looking for a storage solution and dont care about displaying them, just go to a store like Michaels as they have a ton of different plastic storage containers that one could use to store Lego Dimensions pieces and they are extremely cheap.
Those lighted cases are crap! Each one holds about the contents of a Fun Pack!

Score! Fresh off the 99¢ truck, dr. Who and bttf!

IMG_0088.JPG
Hot damn, this is what I came to see: if they would be getting other sets and sure enough they are. Definitely grabbing that BttF set if I see it, unfortunately bought all the DW stuff already. Thankfully not at full price.

And as for storage, I bought a cheap plastic container from Michaels meant for crafts but it has a perfect insert for LEGO pieces. Unfortunately I have to take apart the portal constructions to make them fit.

I still haven't seen Scooby, Krusty, or Ninjago Nya. If anyone has seen any of those RECENTLY at LA area 99¢ stores, please let me know where. Decided to hold off on trading until this has run its course at 99¢ stores.

I suspect that most stores have so much inventory particularly on Bart, Homer, and a few other ones that they won't put out fresher inventory until the stale stuff moves. Wonder if we might see a sale on them (at the very least Bart), say 2 for 99¢.

I still haven't seen Scooby, Krusty, or Ninjago Nya. If anyone has seen any of those RECENTLY at LA area 99¢ stores, please let me know where. Decided to hold off on trading until this has run its course at 99¢ stores.

I suspect that most stores have so much inventory particularly on Bart, Homer, and a few other ones that they won't put out fresher inventory until the stale stuff moves. Wonder if we might see a sale on them (at the very least Bart), say 2 for 99¢.
I hope you are right. Seems to me Portal, Krusty, Nya and Scooby are the only sets making their way to Texas, so far.

Damn, definitely would be interested in BttF and Dr. Who!

I got Scooby, Nya, Portal 2, and Krusty for trade if anyone finds those I'd trade for 2 sets of each.

I just saw this thread this morning with the news about the 99cent stores. Ran out the door in a flash and hit 3 near me. Scored 16 packs, and my wife found a scooby set for me as well when she went out later. So the Sacramento CA stores seems to have quite a few right now.

I wonder if every Year 1 set is going to show up in these stores. I should probably return the Midway Level Pack I bought from Best Buy for $11.99 before it's too late.

I wonder if every Year 1 set is going to show up in these stores. I should probably return the Midway Level Pack I bought from Best Buy for $11.99 before it's too late.
Are you Elite/Elite Plus? If you are, rebuy it every 28 days (Elite) and return the one with the original receipt. Do the same if you have Elite Plus but every 40 days or so. That way if it shows up at the .99 Stores, you win.

I'm Elite. Looking up the return policy, I have to return it by tomorrow and it's no longer on sale to rebuy the set so I guess I am taking a chance. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll remember that for anything I buy from Best Buy that is a regular price or clearance price.

Dollar Tree needs to get the next round. I hate you 99 Cents Only store people!!! :whistle2:x
Agreed! While I'm not massively into them, I have a younger brother who loves all things Lego, I know he'd get a kick out of them. I'm actually an assistant manager at a Dollar Tree in Kansas City, and I unload the trucks every week. If I ever see them coming in I'll be sure to let everyone know!

Big restock in Vegas - Jurassic World, Ninjago Team, BttF, Dr Who, Krusty, and a few other fun packs
This is the first time I've heard of Jurassic World, Bttf and Dr Who showing up at the 99 Cent Only stores.

I'd love to trade for these three. I have lots of the others. Please PM me if you or someone else with them is interested.

Damn, some shitbird "SlickDealio" snitched my Dr. Who and BttF findings to slickdeals. I know you're reading this you little bitch so choke on a fat dick!

If anyone has seen Scooby in decent quantity at a 99¢ store today or yesterday within ~25 miles of LA, pm me the store location(s). Upon my verification, I will provide locations with Dr. Who, BTTF, and anything else I have found.

I just saw this thread this morning with the news about the 99cent stores. Ran out the door in a flash and hit 3 near me. Scored 16 packs, and my wife found a scooby set for me as well when she went out later. So the Sacramento CA stores seems to have quite a few right now.
Which store did you hit? I checked north gate last week and they didn't have any. Went to the store on fair oaks on Saturday and all they had were Bart and Homer

Which store did you hit? I checked north gate last week and they didn't have any. Went to the store on fair oaks on Saturday and all they had were Bart and Homer
Just as a note here in Vegas, stores have different stuff pushed out every day. One day it's all Barts and Bad Cops and the next day they have like 30 different sets. If you go back often you'll probably find new stuff.. if you are going back every 3-4 days, you'll either hope to get lucky and they'll have just put new stuff out, or you won't find anything because all of the harder to find stuff got snatched.

In need of jussaric World, back to the future, krusty the clown, dr who and wicked which. I have scooby for trade or I can't get a few others such as sensei wu or lord of the rings

Im so jealous [emoji19]
I went to my 99 cents only store 4 days ago just to find out a bunch of Bart and Craggers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will any of the DC characters hit? I've got a feeling they will. I'm around Disney Anaheim. None of the newest ones yet but Tuesday's are a delivery day, FYI.

Looking for Benny, Jurassic World, Dr Who, and Jay. Today I was able to pick up a few Zanes and Portals.

I have a couple of about 12 different sets at home (LOTR set, Lego Movie except Benny) for trade and will make a list asap for anyone wanting to trade.

Im so jealous [emoji19]
I went to my 99 cents only store 4 days ago just to find out a bunch of Bart and Craggers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're lucky to have that: I didn't go to my 99 cent store because I didn't have one near me, so I didn't find Bart, Cragger, or anything except the Jack Sh*t Fun Pack.

I'm getting tired of the flippers rolling into stores and cleaning them out as soon as the hit the store. While I will admit that I have bought multiples of them they have been for family and friends who actually have the game. I've also sold a few to CAG members for cost and shipping and a little extra to cover gas and time. But I've seen some a$$hats roll into stores and fill carts with them (except Bart of course). The market is flooded and there is little money to be had on these.

I was able to find Benny and Ninjago Jay today. I got the last 2 Bennies and the only Jay. It's weird that they received so few of those. I actually saw the lady pull them out of the box. Both stores I hit were in the process of restocking. One of the stores had pretty much everything except for the newer stuff. I'm still looking for the elusive Scooby, kai and krusty sets (atleast in socal).

The store on Auburn Blvd over by ARC had an endcap with some, then i found a giant bin near the front full of them, pretty much all of them but scooby and the newer finds.

Oh man. Good thing I checked up here. I live in the LA area so I'll try checking out the Signal Hill one tomorrow after work. I have my doubts I'll find much.

I was able to find Benny and Ninjago Jay today. I got the last 2 Bennies and the only Jay. It's weird that they received so few of those. I actually saw the lady pull them out of the box. Both stores I hit were in the process of restocking. One of the stores had pretty much everything except for the newer stuff. I'm still looking for the elusive Scooby, kai and krusty sets (atleast in socal).
Cypress, ca store had a few kai/cole sets remaining today along with a ton of wicked witch, lotr sets.

Damn, no reports of Scooby still in stock somewhere?!? I suspect that as it was one of if not the first set to hit 99¢ Only stores, most likely in far shorter quantities than Bart and a few others and certainly more in demand, the early birds went on a bit of a feeding frenzy and overbought those. Everything else since has been relatively easy to find. I'm just missing some of the latest SoCal findings outside of Scoobs: JW, Nya, Jay, Benny, and Krusty. I've bought 4 of each in order to have some for trades family and friends; I've left dozens if not hundreds of each of these. Here's what I've found thus far:

[attachment=25356:IMG_0098.JPG]

Damn, no reports of Scooby still in stock somewhere?!? I suspect that as it was one of if not the first set to hit 99¢ Only stores, most likely in far shorter quantities than Bart and a few others and certainly more in demand, the early birds went on a bit of a feeding frenzy and overbought those. Everything else since has been relatively easy to find. I'm just missing some of the latest SoCal findings outside of Scoobs: JW, Nya, Jay, Benny, and Krusty. I've bought 4 of each in order to have some for trades family and friends; I've left dozens if not hundreds of each of these. Here's what I've found thus far:

attachicon.gif
IMG_0098.JPG
Which SoCal stores did you find Back to the Future and Dr. Who?

Would love to get Lego Jurassic World, Doctor Who, back to the future,legolas,gollum, bart,ninjago team pack, sensei wu,and the lion chima.Can do paypal for any helpful CAGs

eBay Sellers are bumping prices up w this new wave of characters. Hope they start lowering them again so I can get some more stuff like the JP team pack and bttf level pack

Ended up getting a Portal set for $6 shipped off ebay.

Would love to get Nya, Jay and Zane since it seems they have those now. (I want to get my son a full set of Ninjago figs, since he loves that show).  Was Wu one of the ones spotted at the .99 store?

bread's done
Back