Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
By my count there are 24 set currently found, latest ones in bold : 

- Back to the Future Level Pack

- Dr Who Level Pack

- Portal 2 Level Pack

- Scooby Doo Team Pack

- Jurassic World Team Pack

- Homer Level Pack 

- Bart Fun Pack

- Krusty Fun Pack

- Wicked Witch Fun Pack

- Ninjago Kai / Cole Team Pack 

- Ninjago Sensei Wu Fun Pack

- Ninjago Nya Fun Pack

- Ninjago Zane Fun Pack

- Ninjago Jay Fun Pack

- Chima Cragger Fun Pack

- Chima Eris Fun Pack

- Chima Laval Fun Pack

- LOTR Legolas Fun Pack

- LOTR Gimli Fun Pack

- LOTR Gollum Fun Pack

- Emmet Fun Pack

- Unikitty Fun Pack

- Bad Cop Fun Pack

- Benny Fun Pack

Everything being sold seems to be an earlier wave. Odds are they overestimated how many they'd need. As much as I'd love to see these sales continue with the newer stuff I just don't see it happening. They undoubtedly adjusted their production numbers when they saw how many they had left.

Everything being sold seems to be an earlier wave. Odds are they overestimated how many they'd need. As much as I'd love to see these sales continue with the newer stuff I just don't see it happening. They undoubtedly adjusted their production numbers when they saw how many they had left.
Ya hopefully we will see all of Waves 1-3.

I currently still need the following:

Laval Chima
Benny LEGO Movie
Jay Ninjago
Cole and Kai Ninjago

These are the ones I know I need that have been seen at the 99 cent store.
Or any from Wave 3,4,5 other then Sensi Wu. I got him.

I have Scooby, Nya, Krusty, and Portal 2 for trade.

I'll update as I make trades, etc.

These are all Year 1. Some, like Superman, have sold well and are often in short supply from the shelves. Most others, like WW and Cyborg have already made their way to Five Below, and are lining the shelves, unsold. I suspect we might see those show up at $.99 stores, perhaps kicked down there by Five Below.

These are all Year 1. Some, like Superman, have sold well and are often in short supply from the shelves. Most others, like WW and Cyborg have already made their way to Five Below, and are lining the shelves, unsold. I suspect we might see those show up at $.99 stores, perhaps kicked down there by Five Below.
Not sure if it was here or not, but someone mentioned these being from Mexico. If so, it might be what did not sell well there. Do normal packs here have spanish writing on the top of the box part?

Thanks for the updated list.  While I don't have any of these stores near me, it's driving the price on these sets down on eBay.  Picked up the Homer level pack cheap, now waiting for the Dr. Who and Back to the Future level packs to drop as well, maybe even some team packs!

​I think I might have some slight OCD tendencies. Last night I went to the Lego website, and meticulously downloaded and organized all of the instruction PDFs for the Lego Dimensions sets. Now I have all of them easily accessible on any of my computers.

Not sure if it was here or not, but someone mentioned these being from Mexico. If so, it might be what did not sell well there. Do normal packs here have spanish writing on the top of the box part?
Yes, every pack I've bought has alternate languages on it. I think it's Spanish and French. That might explain why they're being sold for $.99 when they could fetch much higher prices at retail outlets (DR. Who sold out at $12 during the 50% off sale, and there's not a single level or team pack I don't own that I wouldn't pay $5 for).

I'm in IL, anyone here see packs in dollar tree or family Dollar? So far I've only seen them in five below but it's been pretty much the same packs for a while now.

I think I got all that I wanted from the eBay sellers (for now):
I have spent $50 total shipped between orders for:

Homer Simpson level pack
Back to the future level pack
Portal 2 level pack
Jurassic world team pack
Scooby doo team pack
Bart Simpson fun pack
Krusty fun pack
Ninjago nya fun pack
Chima cragger fun pack
Lotr gimli fun pack
Lotr Legolas fun pack
Lotr gollum fun pack

So 3 level packs / 2 team packs / 7 fun packs
If I had a store near me it would cost me just $12 but oh well can't complain for what I got shippped. I would have gotten a few more fun packs if they were cheap enough, but these were the ones I really wanted to get with this clearance sale so I'm holding off for my wallet sake and in case something new pops up.

I'm in IL, anyone here see packs in dollar tree or family Dollar? So far I've only seen them in five below but it's been pretty much the same packs for a while now.
In southern Ohio, and my Family Dollar stores all have Nya and Emmett for $5 each.

Went back to the 99 cent store closest to work and they now had tons of Bart's with a few Craggers and Bad Cops thrown in. I grabbed a couple of each for now

All these were in abundance at a local store if any cag needs them pm me

- Portal 2 Level Pack
- Homer Level Pack
- Bart Fun Pack
- Wicked Witch Fun Pack
- Ninjago Sensei Wu Fun Pack
- Ninjago Zane Fun Pack
- Chima Cragger Fun Pack
- Chima Eris Fun Pack
- LOTR Legolas Fun Pack
- LOTR Gimli Fun Pack
- LOTR Gollum Fun Pack
- Emmet Fun Pack
- Unikitty Fun Pack
- Bad Cop Fun Pack

The stores here in San Antonio are just getting restocks of Krusty and Nya, not even more Portal or Scooby sets.  I hit three stores and that's all I found. 

Still have x2 Scooby sets and x3 Portal sets to trade if anyone is interested

The store by me in San Jose, Ca. today got in all of the new sets:

BttF, Dr Who, Jurassic World, Sensei Wu, Benny, Nya, Laval

plus they had some past stuff: Portal, Krusty, Cole and Kai, golem, zane, ...

Good luck to all the folks searching out there!

The stores here in San Antonio are just getting restocks of Krusty and Nya, not even more Portal or Scooby sets. I hit three stores and that's all I found.

Still have x2 Scooby sets and x3 Portal sets to trade if anyone is interested
Disappointing but thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about checking out some stores today, but I guess I will pass.

Will pay someone for any discounted packs excluding Scooby, Krusty, portal, and nya.

I picked the game up Tuesday night from Gamestop since I been getting all these sets so cheap. Interested to see how good the game actually is.

I just bought a Portal 2 set at my local store. They had a few left, but got more homers, Legolas, Gimli, Unikitty, Chima, Bart, and Wicked Witch character packs.

I hope the Ghostbusters, Dr. Who, and BTTF sets will show up eventually. I don't own the game, but I would love to have a Delorean, Tardis, and Ecto-1 on display.

In Orange County, CA, the newest wave has hit. I've gotten Krusty, Dr. Who level pack, and Jay (blue ninja). The JW team pack is also in the wild in this area. And today is a delivery day. Will we see any DC characters? How about the (real) Ghostbusters ones?

I'm glad that wave 8 has goonies for the level pack. I can't justify buying character and fun packs without a level pack to accompany it. If et had a level I'd be on it but I'm not gonna bother just to have him as a character.

I'd like to see a tmnt story pack!

I'm glad that wave 8 has goonies for the level pack. I can't justify buying character and fun packs without a level pack to accompany it. If et had a level I'd be on it but I'm not gonna bother just to have him as a character.

Tmnt used to be licensed by Lego and that license expired and now there are mega block tmnt sets in the store. Not sure who has it now

E.T. is pretty useless as character (cool minifig, though), but he does have access to an exclusive Adventure World that makes him worth owning.

Quoting your awesome post so it doesn't get missed in the sea of 99 cent store garbage posts.
Yes, there is another post for 99 cent store discussions, and its been seeing more activity than this one. Getting tired of reading the same post in both forums.

Quoting your awesome post so it doesn't get missed in the sea of 99 cent store garbage posts.
Garbage posts? Almost the entire line of Lego Dimensions fun, team, and level packs in mass quantities for a buck a piece is an early contender for deal of the year. Unless of course you can't get in on the action (waaah waaaah, sorry trombone)

Garbage posts? Almost the entire line of Lego Dimensions fun, team, and level packs in mass quantities for a buck a piece is an early contender for deal of the year. Unless of course you can't get in on the action (waaah waaaah, sorry trombone)
I'm happy for those who can get in on this deal. I already own most of the sets so even if it were in my neighborhood I probably wouldn't go nuts buying them. Hard to deny that post after post about the same regional deal in two different threads certainly makes it hard to find any other content and these posts don't provide anything else new. if you want to write this comment off as sour grapes, that's fine too.

Also, couldn't include the link in the quoted post above because I had not yet reached three posts on the forum. Taking care of that now with this post. :) Please excuse the noob.

Tmnt used to be licensed by Lego and that license expired and now there are mega block tmnt sets in the store. Not sure who has it now
Ah I thought it was odd that they both had the license for it at the same time, but stranger things have happened haha.

I was hoping for a full Lego tmnt game. And adventure time. Both universes are pretty big. I guess adventure time got all its gonna get but I keep hoping for my Turtles.

Question for those who might have played it - is the Chima world worth unlocking for the $5 it would cost to grab one of the characters at Five Below?  I don't really care for the TV show (my kid tried watching it and lost interest) but if the world is fun I might be tempted.  

Did pretty well on ebay thanks to the 99 cent resellers - managed to get Krusty, Bart, Unikitty, Golum, Legolas, and Sensei Wu for $18 shipped from one seller and the BTTF set for $8 from another.  

Question for those who might have played it - is the Chima world worth unlocking for the $5 it would cost to grab one of the characters at Five Below? I don't really care for the TV show (my kid tried watching it and lost interest) but if the world is fun I might be tempted.

Did pretty well on ebay thanks to the 99 cent resellers - managed to get Krusty, Bart, Unikitty, Golum, Legolas, and Sensei Wu for $18 shipped from one seller and the BTTF set for $8 from another.
you can get cragger which would be the best one of them for $3.xx shipped at ebay

Berkeley, CA has Bart, simpsons level, bad cop, unikitty, cragger, and sensei wu. This place doesn't seem to be getting hit that hard compared to what some people are reporting.

I am grabbing doubles so can trade. I am looking for LoTR and/or scooby.

I have some dr who sets with damaged packaging I can offer too.

This is ridiculous grabbing these at .99 a pop.

bread's done
Back